There are people on Holla Forums that only play games on easy because 'losing makes me mad' and actually play games...

Could you imagine living a lie like that?

Can you imagine basing your self worth on playing video games well?

There are people here with self worth?

nice try buddy you ain't fooling me this time

I'm casual, and I hate people who want games to be story centric. If I want a game, I want a fucking game.

If the games you play have difficulty options at all, chances are you're a casual.

>>>/hgg/

Keep reaching for that stereotype user.

There aren't even people here with worth.

Disgusting

Are you a reporter? Thanks those fucks we are stuck with easy as piss game play because they can't even play games or learn how to play them.

Half the faggots here dont play anything, they just shitpost

Then there are all the babies with shit taste that grew up play PS2-PS3/360 garbage

Then there are the pathetic Nintendo cultist manchildren

A whole lot of crazed homosexuals that are obssesed with Japan

This place is fucking cancer

You okay there bud

You wont see me for another 100 years buddy, im a fitzen master race

He isn't talking about that though.

-t. zyzz
F

zyzz was a roiding faggot that went to thailand to do coke and sodomize faggots

op is casul in disguise

There are people on Holla Forums who think videogames are an achievement and not a waste of time.

At this point vidya is like watching an anime or reading a book. If I had a single competitive bone in my body I'd be winning at life. But I don't.

I have a 50k life insurance. Does that count?

While I can certainly understand this sentiment, as I myself had crazy sperg-rages from time to time, I have to agree with you OP. Folks just need to git gud.

No, it just means your corpse has worth.

So video games have truly become a form of art after all.

Really? show me

There aren't even people here

I play on easy because 90% of the time higher difficulties just add more health. I'd rather finish a game faster and move on to the next game, than spend 25% longer on a game because everything has 25% more health.

Wrong. Books actually make you smarter.

Why do people even buy games like Uncharted and The Last of Us when the gameplay is so generic and brain dead that you can watch a Let's Play and get the same experience?

There are people?

There are?

And to coincide with this, there has also been a steep rise in people here with shit taste who can't seem to describe video games beyond surface-level reductionism.

How very odd.

too many games just crank health pools on enemies in harder difficulties. i like stuff like ranger mode from metro a lot though where everyone dies faster

The way Nier handled difficulty settings was also good.

Because the gameplay is generic and braindead. They want something to keep their hands busy while they idle the time away, but if it can't be played while simultaneously texting Chad/Stacey or checking Facebook, then the average consumer can't keep up with it.

knowledge =/= intelligence

ABOUT FUCKING TIME SOMEONE SAID IT.

wew

To further add to this. Intelligence is the ability to apply knowledge. An encyclopedia has more knowledge than the vast majority of people, but can't do it anything with it since it's a stupid book.

Art has been done already. Everything is recycled shit that continues to be recycled. You get fuck heads making some indie game, that copies another game. And they believe it is art? You people are delusional if you think games are art. I buy games for entertainment, not to look upon it like a damn painting. same thing goes for anime. Entertain me faggots! For humanities long dance of Higher thought, will soon set off too its final recycled sunset.

Do know of the crew he had with him in there? All drug dealers and ladyboy fuckers

I play games on the difficulty they were originally balanced on because a majority of the time, Super Hard mode is a clusterfuck of unbalance and enemy sponges, while Normal or Easy tends to be how the game was intended to be played, without the frustration of being always underpowered or unbalanced.
Despite this I do tend to go to the hardest difficulty of any game I choose first time playing, and lower it if I think I'm too big of a fucking bitch to beat it.

At least I still have you, tummy.

There aren't even people

I don't believe (you)

Because they're so shit at videogames that the generic and braindead is actually difficult for them. No seriously, ever seen casuals play vidya? Here, have a glance

Go back to reddit then. it's the same as here at this point though

I know that feel.

Not it isn't. No matter how BAD this board gets, it will NEVER get as bad a reddit. Unless Mark becomes a SJW, then we are safe.

The illusion that people on Holla Forums are any good at video games was shattered easily in several ways for me.

1) When I used to stream for people of Holla Forums and I was able to push through games on the hardest settings (out of the box at least) while drunk. At first they would come in and say how much I suck for dying here and there then I would show them the difficulty level.

2) When "git gud" for every dark souls game seemed to actually mean just put most of your stat points into health.
Here I was, perfecting my skills at dodging and parrying and reading enemy moves and then I see screen shots where these faggots had apparently put a great deal of stats into health where I was putting it into stats to boost my attacks and stamina.
"git gud" indeed. More like "Just get more health than they can take away."

3) Constant bitching and whining about people on other teams when it came to multiplayer games. Meanwhile I'm not having any of those issues and i'm playing the same games in the same modes. I wonder how many Holla Forums goers I must have harassed for being shitty in multiplayer games that they later came back to whine about here and claim it was the game's or the community's fault.

4) Favorite super mario games are any game other than Super Mario Bros 3.

People taking the bait, again.

What about Yoshis Island? That can get pretty nasty for 100% later

What does that have to do with anything I said?

What was the journalist that complained about the ending being too abrupt, and the devs told them that he was playing in easy so no true ending, and he was all "I would never do such an horrible thing" and then everybody checked his public achievements and made laugh of him?

I remember that episode. First time I got a boner for Ranma-chan.

Or how about that time it turned out no Rome 2 reviewer played more than 3 hours of it before writing the review?

Might as well play pong. Now go back to halfchan
Story=gameplay=music

Get a load of this loser.

Could you imagine living a lie like that?

I enjoy some difficulty, but I dislike "lazy" difficulty ups.

New attacks, moveset changes, mechanic changes, these can lead to nice changes in difficulty without being lazy. But a simple "XXX% more HP/stats" is lazy as hell, and bores me the exact same way.

Show me your best examples of difficulty well done.

But I play on easy because i'm fucking depressed..

Toppest of keks mate

Super Mario Bros 3 really is pretty excellent.

This is a contradiction. Casuals are the ones who want games to be interactive movies, the rest of us just want something cool to play while the game designer's fan fiction tier "storyline" can get the fuck out of the way.