WEDNESDAY WAIFU THREAD

WEDNESDAY WAIFU THREAD

Share your waifus, and tell us why you chose her over any other. The quality of vidya doesn't matter, so long as the love is pure.

No.

Please?

not video games, take it to /mai/

Double no.

Well maybe your not video games.

Sorry but last I heard waifu threads aren't vidya anymore because they're full of avatar fags who claim to not be avatar fags circle jerk non-stop without having a vidya topic.

On that note I miss childhood friend tsundere love interests whom are excellent cooks in 90's RPGs. They'd make great waifus.

SONY ALWAYS WINS

She's from shitty mobile game, but top quality waifu.

Fuck that "not video games" meme, it ruined the old Holla Forums together with mods and normalfags.

Friendly reminder everyone:

lmao

fug

Congrats on your quads.

Your waifu a shit tho

go back to reddit and kill yourself

Widowmaker a shit

Hello is this the erp avatar fag circlejerk that isn't video games I've heard so much about?
Fuck video games.

superior in every way

designated shitting game

but what about my carfu

There's a pretty distinct line between the original "this character is my waifu" line of thinking and genuinely manifesting a tulpa.

/mai/ is the latter.

Also shit.

your taste could be better

now you need to kill yourself buddy

She's a big girl.

No fuk u buddi

die nigger

U first Polshevigg xD

Oh shit I love Crazy Taxi

Thats bullshit and you know it.

a translated version of the Japanese version of Dynamite Headdy
the soundtrack of Equinox on SNES
some birds outside. There's one kind with an orange back and a white belly that makes an interesting sound.
bread
water
that waifu threads have anything to do with video games

Arche Klein is best girl in her respective video game, and my first ever waifu. Is that not video games?

How does a waifu work? What all does it entail? Give me a low down.

Stage 1 - Develop autism
Stage 2 - Become an erp/avatarfag
Stage 3 - VIDEO GAMES
Stage 4 - Love your waifu but hate your life

Basically, you fall in love with a fictional character and then have to deal with the existential anguish of loving something that doesn't exist.

It's not, because you didn't mention Tales of Phantasia and I had to look up your character.

Not to mention that he hasn't even played best Tales game

Best girl coming through.

Eleanor is pure and best girl.

Selene's better. She Goat is better too.

Excuse me, but sluts belong on discord

She really is the best. Mercedes is pretty good too but

I LOVE SONIC MORE THAN ANYTHING

I can't really say i chose him, more like i slowly fell in love with him to the point where he's all i can think about now. i don't even care that he's a guy, his cuteness surpasses that.
he counts as vidya if he shares the name of a famous franchise, right?

So how was E3 for you guys, i knew it was gonna be shit and it was still worse than i imagined, but regardless
>WHAT GAMES ARE YOU EXCITED FOR?
for me codevein and monhun look like they could be fun
>WHAT GAMES ARE YOU LEAST EXCITED FOR?
nearly every game but especially wolfenstein + niggers
WHO WON E3?
certainly not me

Rude. I'll play it eventually

GORE AUTIST, HWERE YOU AT?

Just a friendly reminder that
I LOVE JURI!

nobody cares, though

GORE AUTIST, I SUMMON THEE

It's time?
ITS TIME

I RISE
IP RANGE BLOCK IS NOTHING TO ME
SUCK MY DICK MARK :^D

I want to go running with Emi.

What other girls are good for running with, tho?

a true fucking hero

Wouldn't really say I'm excited about anything, but the new Monster Hunter and DBZ fighter might be cool. Everything this year was just generally meh, with not even that much cringe to look back on (except for the random cuck stereotypes in Microsoft's conference). Heard the Devolver stream was alright for being a straight parody at least.

Where the fuck is the blood? What is the point of Guro if there isn't blood fucking everywhere?

cannibalism
we have come full circle

So what you're saying is, video game characters have nothing to do with videogames?

its necrophilia so no blood unfortunately

the good old "they#re from video games, so we're untrouchable" proxy
a classic

feels pretty gud.

It really was the best thing shown out of the entire event. Even more so because its getting a PC release. Im cautiously hyped

He probably doesn't care about the quality so long is he can trigger anyone who even thinks about posting characters associated with the usual waifu threads. Got to get to that bumplock some anyway.

It takes 2 seconds to filter an ID anyway, now my thread is back to cute girls doing cute things!

Explain how it's wrong then

feels good

amen to that

I was worried that it won't come back :^)

I didn't know confessing your pathetic love for a video game character and then blogposting in a circle jerk was a video game discussion, user.

There is discussing the characters themselves and then there is the excuse they because their waifus are from games that they get to stay here and blogpost.

They can have a discord though, just like every other cancerous group does!

it takes 2 seconds to change IDs

Then what are they still doing here?

I don't understand wanting to dump guro yet posting something that isn't a bloodbath. It's basically just normal sex except her heads off until the cannibalism started, again with no blood which makes it seem like a family friendly PG version of it or some shit.

Well, if that leads to discussion about the actual character (which I think it should, but almost never does) then it's fine

Also, why the normalfaggotry?

I don't condone the blogposting btw. Every waifu thread I've seen elsewhere is just posting the characters and that's it. I don't know how it turned into this

You can always contribute since I'm still a fledgling in the guro community :^*

Its summer. They have been let out of school for a few months.

That's the issue at hand. These threads are an excuse to blogpost and that's it.
If they cared for their waifus they'd move it to a waifu board.

Magnificent!

wish it would happen more often, i cant do the waifu thing, but i like 2d girls and i like learning about them.

I don't see a reason for that. If these threads were strictly about discussing the characters they post (which sadly they aren't) I don't see why it would be unrelated to videogames

The only reason somebody would still want them gone is because it makes them uncomfortable

I don't think you even read my post at all

Did you miss the part where I said I dislike the blogposting?

Let's move from vanilla to the best part!

Are you telling me this blogposting justifies a weekly thread?
You try and do something similar with the same excuse and actually stick to video games. You'll be nuked by week 2.

Yet at the same time you acknowledge this thread as legit. Like dick sucking that much? ;^O

Exactly. I do have a waifu, but I like learning about other characters too

Other waifu places I've visited, there was tons of discussion about the character's backstories and source material and stuff. Sadly none of that is here

Nigger, you say that these threads are not about what they should be about and in the same reply you say people are upset for no reason.
You better be pretending to be retarded.

I like 2D girls too! Shame they didn't actually go ahead and make a discord for it

You can't hide yourself like you usually do in reddiot;^#

There's always been the occasional user who would spam shit in the threads (or just dubspost if they didn't have any originality). I think it just gradually got worse thanks to the belief that waifu threads were under Mark's "divine" protection and vague video game discussion. Some specific anons stick out more than others (pretty ironic) like Jurifag, Junkofag, and the like and became easy targets. I'd say the waifupocalypse is comparable to the 4am shitstorms, outside of Mark's bias and the lack of waifuposters raiding other threads (from what I know anyway).

Seeing what happens to the shoes thread, you're probably right.

Rule of general threads I guess. Give them enough time with no new content and they devolve to shit. Doesn't help that most waifus that showed up didn't really have a steady stream of new content or anything to talk about.

Oops! Got a flight to catch! Be right back!

which they still are
any other thread trying to pull what this thread pulls is shitcanned

It's less comparable to 4am, that was simply taken over by avatarfags who drove out the regular anons. These threads were always native to waifufags though.

Are you talking about this post?

Then you clearly misread it. I said that if people actually discussed videogame characters in these threads (hypothetical scenario) I bet there would still be some people bitching about them and wanting them gone simply because the subject makes them uncomfortable

This is why these threads shouldn't be a forced weekly thing, just a once in a while thing that happens naturally. Making them a general also discourages new people from posting in them so they become stale. You end up with the same people, the same pictures, talking about the same thing every time

And I tell you that you are pulling this assumption out of nowhere because you just might want to believe that it were true.

Right now that is not the case and the issue at hand is that these threads serve no purpose other than indulging the same group of people and let them circle jerk on Holla Forums while pseudo avatarfagging with their waifus.

I acknowledge this degenerate shit anymore but:
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Are you saying that I should use my 'Do no touch' folder? I know /newV/ became furry thanks to e3 but ok.

One of you guys can have this. I think I'm done for a while.

I don't know why this would be a weekly thread. Someone isn't going to have intense hot updates about their favorite fictional character every week, so anyone participating doesn't even say anything meaningful about their waifu in the waifu thread. It's just trash. Terrible on every level. They also still have nothing to do with playing video games
I think waifu threads would work much better on a smaller, slower board about waifus in general. Someone should make a board like that.

good to know your priorities are set straight

I'm saving pictures of all your waifus, and I'm going to do lewd things with them.

meh
Roll out the ball busting/castration/eating/blender/cheesegrinder and just maybe I'll flinch.

That's why I'm here to put new content, ya dork. ;^3

It makes up less than 1% of the threads though

There is, and it turned into a circlejerk too

Good to see you payed attention before the gurofag shitshow.

Now, yes. But you shouldnt count the tryhard guro posts honestly.

Fuck me, her lover-route is really funny to me every time.
>after you save her from the dragon if you chose her as your lover she moves in with you becoming your docile housewife, finally accepting her place in this world as nothing more than a breathing onahole

She's like an anti-Casca, I fucking love it.

Priorities set straight, as I said before.

Nobody talks about here. These threads aren't even about waifus

they're about talking about the mundane shit that happens in your every day life

Don't you have to reenter the fucking captcha after that?

It was like this before I guro posted. In fact it was even worse since they knew mods gave up on them but decided to talk a little thanks to me fishing the mods back ;^]
See 4am

Gurofag is posting all his waifus, he's exempt from rule 8 just like the rest of the waifufags.

we have a thread for that, it's called 4am and it's just as shit now

Depends. If I get lucky and got some local's IP then I don't need to. The downside is getting that IP banned/blacklisted :^*

Are you the same user from the last time?
How's it going man?

Honestly it seems like anything could be breaking rule 8 (or the inverse) with how vague it is. Seems like it's just down to how a particular janitor is feeling that day.

All good as usual! I liked that shoe thread and hope it gets popular enough to have a weekly :^•

I can tell you what doesn't break rule 8.
Leftypol and Pol shit apparently.

I have never seen a volunteer act on it despite it completely ruining the thread. And I'm going to suppose that's because they're scared the board is gonna be raided like /r9k/ if they do.

my 2 most recent waifus don't bully m9s

I see only one since asians look the same ;^3
Here's how to put more than one character in one picture!

is cycling waifus even allowed?

At least you have good taste in Kawakami.

This thread is for faggots to posture near a subcommunity so they have an excuse to blogpost. Weigh your expectations accordingly.

kek wtf

Bootiful

what would that accomplish?

>VIDYA WAIFU THREADS ARENT VIDYA

look at this nigger and tell me the video game his "waifu" is from :^)

Again, you try and make a weekly thread about something pretentiously "video games related" and see how you get nuked by week 2
And for some reason these threads are the exception

Threadly reminder that the usual posters need these threads and /mai/ to keep their interest and "love" going and to ignore the harsh reality most people have to face. They'll even claim that without these threads, Holla Forums would be another plebbit safe space

You should be ashamed. This doujinshi could have had some potential.
Kill yourself

You should follow that guy and jump out too :^>

Nice dubs and nice cat

Rollan this shit.

I doubt they need /mai/ that much with how slow it is still. Granted there is a number of posters who bring up how long they've "been" with their waifus and how dedicated they are, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was more for the "community" aspect rather than for their waifus.

what's it matter to them? these threads harbor the very same people every time

They need an audience

fug

Ah! But SONY WINNING by showing my waifu on the PS4 and Vita means I could soon possibly have a theme and avatar of my waifu! I couldn't be happier.

Holla Forums hates waifus?

Holla Forums hates your waifu

rolling

Is it because she's Asian?

Not so much the waifus, but the posters that use it as an excuse to blogpost about random shit and show how much they "love" their waifu to the point of developing a tulpa. Waifus are supposed to be character(s) that embody traits, physically and/or personality-wise, that you ideally would like to see in a real woman for a potential partner, not deluding yourself into thinking that a character that is made by Japanese businessmen to get money out of desperate people until said people lose interest, at which point they will either toss them aside, or marry them off in canon to stop the really autistic waifuists from bugging them.

it's because you like what Holla Forums don't like

Normalfags hate waifus because "lol get a real girlfriend loser!"

rollan

Now this is something I like.

Open aired Metro, Battletech looks neat, Xcom expansion might be interesting. Bannerlord still far away. Also Frontier Mod for Fallout NV had a trailer recently.
Oh! Blue Reflection in like 3 months, .hack GU remaster for PC sometime soon. It wasn't a complete shit show this year.

The corpse of Beyond Good and Evil being desecrated like that. Asscreed Kangz.

Nintendo. 4 player Kirby looks fun and Mario Odyssey looks like it can find a market with anyone. Also more Metroid That being said, all the other conferences were pretty crap, so Nintendo only "won" by just being about games.

Amen Juri.

I look upon you and know for you to have good taste.

You say this, yet I can't think of any point where I wanted to kiss God.

Well ancient Hellas was basically a waifu central.

it's like watching druggies justifying their drugs use

Holy shit, this game has an amazing sound test.
I haven't even started the gameplay yet but this is cool as fuck. Thanks, user.

waifus are still not video game discussion

I'm surprised. It's usually nuked ten seconds after it's posted.
The one time this happens is when I don't feel like saving any of it. Fuck

See ya guys next week then.

Have a good weekend bud.