What games does Holla Forums recommend on the GOG sale or are they all bad...

What games does Holla Forums recommend on the GOG sale or are they all bad? I was looking at The Saboteur but it's EA and I heard Pandemic is gone. Recommendations would be great.

Other urls found in this thread:

moddb.com/mods/the-sith-lords-restored-content-mod-tslrcm/downloads/tslrcm-183
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

XANADU NEXT AND EVERYTHING FALCOM
Shadow Warrior 2 is also pretty good

Just bought Vanquish after pirating it lad, you can't stop me.

But I can laugh at you.

Stallman please go

Nice trips, but it doesn't change the fact software inherently has no value because it has infinite supply.

Saboteur really isn't that great, I'd avoid it

Typical CRPGs are usually a safe bet, Neoscavenger, Riddick games

I have a paid license for Winrar

you get rebel galaxy for free for buying a game during the sale, and postal 1 is $0.19, so that's $0.19 for two games, at the very least

Thanks, boyos. I'll check those out, keep em coming.

I played rebel galaxy for a while
The movement is limited to a 2d plane
It's the most consolized spae game I've ever seen.

Doesn't mean that people should not be paid for their hard work. Especially since they have to eat, drink, rent, pay bills and etc. Stallman is a hack.

For the Trails series you are better of buying them from g2a since they are dirt cheap, unless you really don't like steam, however the Ys games are much more expensive there than they are right now on gog, go figure.

Why should they continue to be paid after their work has been compensated?

But I want to support Falcom

KotOR 1 & 2 are on sale for $5 total. A really good price for two good RPGs, KotOR 2 specifically contains some of the best writing Star Wars has ever seen and presents a new interesting way to see the force (TL;DR the force is evil and kills millions of people for "balance"). If you're a Star Wars fag or even just a Sci-Fi fag I suggest it. Vid related but it has spoilers for all of KotOR II so be warned.

I picked up lands of lore, blood, and classic shadow warrior. Shadow warror is free right now by the way.

But who's going to pay the developer when they have no business incentive to make said product. Then that developer will be out of a job.

If you get Kotor2, make sure to get the big mod that does a ton of bug fixes

Yep, if anyone gets KotOR 2 they should get the Restored Content Mod. Last version:
moddb.com/mods/the-sith-lords-restored-content-mod-tslrcm/downloads/tslrcm-183

Also I wonder if it might have community bugfixes.

i definitely want wang

FUCK YEAH GIVE ME WANG

>tfw i just realised i already have it

how can I tell what games do and don't have the gog/galaxy .dll?

I think most games that use gog's multiplayer servers and/or achievements have the gog/galaxy.dll , but not all(Ys VI has achievements but no dll and Quake 3 has a galaxy.dll but that's from the original game and has nothing to do with gog). I was in that thread and nothing was actually proven, only speculations on what it actually does. From what I remember some games worked fine if you deleted it, while others like No Man's Buy crashed at start, thus some anons thought it had something to do with multiplayer.

8ch's Holla Forums likes to shit on gog and pirate all day erry day, but buy-fag GOG defender here. My collection attached, all recommended to some degree or another.

STOP
REFRAIN
HOLD
Pirate that shit

No, stop spouting this bullshit
I still have my Silver copy that I bought before it got taken down from the Store.

People should also get Swat 3/4, its good shit.

Is 3 worth it if I discovered the series with 4 And spent hundreds of hours with it?

Yes

I bought both Hotline Miami games for like 3 bucks total. Totally recommended (at least the first)

No one's that stupid

Check the flag

There are some good games like bastion, Mark of the Ninja, the Torchlight Series and Titan Quest that are quite worth a buy after pirating to see if you like them

I'd recommend some great games like Quake 2 Quad Damage, DOOM, Star Wars Battlefront 2 or Republic FUCKING Commando, but your money won't support the original devs, and will go to fund more Disney/Bethesda fuckery and shit-tier games.

It's available again, but now the Steam version is getting updates the gog version won't.

I though it was avaiable only on Steam now

The X games and Sins of a Solar Empire Rebellion
Also liked what I have seen of Shadow Tactics: Blades of Shogun.