Shoes Wednesday

I'll just keep going then until the kike himself shows up again to pull an excuse out of his fat ass and runs to the hills.

Laffin.

He just deleted a thread going strong again so he didn't have to justify tolerating the avatarfags ?

how about we talk vidya shoes instead, faggot?
you're about the only one who keeps bringing anything but shoes up

Haha, too funny. Take 4 now.

Maybe we can continue from where the actual thread left off

Would you prefer shoes with gimmick, abilities or maybe stat improvement?
Let's say we're in a 2D/3D adventure game to be on the same page here.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH: The Thread

I like the shoes threads, but if the last two today were deleted I don't think this one will be staying for very long.

I like gimmick abilities, like walking on different surfaces.

I can see that, my only gripe with those is that the gimmick usually becomes obsolete once you finish area X where it's required.
Unless it's a metroidvania where you can now backtrack, that's always fun.

You cared enough to reply, you might as well try and remember a game that had interesting shoes in it that weren't just for looks.

Did you really think people would just accept your temper tantrum thread?
How are you even getting this defensive over it when everyone knows you're just making it out of spite for the waifu thread?

what is going on? Because I hate the waifufags, and if this damages them I'm in.

Did you ever consider that you could mock something while having an actual thread?
You're the one stuck and focused on the waifu fag aspect, which comes as no surprise to me.

If you don't care about shoes in video games, go to another thread.

We all know what you're doing. Next time don't be such an obvious fucking cunt about it.

And yet there's plenty of anons who care to talk about the topic at hand.
As I said tot he other user, go to another thread if this one is not your pace.

I'd say shoes with new abilities.
The first two Paper Mario games have Super and Ultra Boots that give Mario different kinds of jump attacks. I like that kind of stuff.

Would you rather different boots with different abilities, or one pair of boots that keep getting upgraded with one ability?

I'd prefer the upgrade boots because I like being able to have every ability at the same time. That wouldn't work for some types of games, though, so it depends on the design direction.

Would that make the game center around the boots for you?
Would you go out of your way to get an optional upgrade for them?
And if the game instead offered multiple boots with different abilities, what would you prefer to have?

Maybe, but I can't think of any video games that would be boot-based.
Yeah, otherwise I can't get 100%.
This is an interesting question. If I could only have one, I would choose:
- The one that allows me to access the most secret areas
- if there are no exclusive areas for any of them, the one with the most speed
- if there are no speed effects, the one with the most damage
I'm not sure what other boot effects there would be, but defense comes last because it means I'm getting hit.

I see. So you'd rather focus on exploration and offense rather than progression and defense if oyu could choose your boots.

Would you say the design matters to you?
If boots looked like shit on your character but they had a nice effect, would you rather equip better looking boots, even if their effect is less efficient?

Appearance doesn't matter. If it gives me two extra speed points or damage points or HP, I put it on my character.

I believe that comfort should always be hidden with shoes. Shoes should give the perception that they hold together the outfit, but really, they are comfy like pillows

Should they provide more protection or mobility?

Well in bayo for example, having either odette or fire Durga on your feet allows you to hit enemies that are on fire when not in witch time, which makes it very convenient.

that's a good point
Bayonetta does a good job in makind each weapon worthwhile one way or another, especially since oyu can switch sets mid fighting