Sony: We Held PS4 Exclusives Back from E3 2017

Sony: We Held PS4 Exclusives Back from E3 2017

archive.is/65XrH

Don't get your hopes up, devils never cry

It sounds like damage control, OP.

Half. They have their own shitty even that they want to attract attention to.

Then why choose generic slop like that Days Gone game?
Better to leave the generic crap behind and focus on new stuff.

What if they are holding back games all the way from ps3 era?

it doesn't matter. Sony won.

Always does bby

Because PSX sells more consoles, E3 is on the decline and known even by normalfags as an advertising cringe fest. Why do you think they had to open it to the public and sell tickets this year?
Nintendo had the right idea years ago. Save your best for a situation where you are in total control. The only company that needs E3 is Ubisoft and ironically nobody makes better E3 cringe than them.

toby probably gets off to all the shitposting that sansundertale gets

Wouldn't you?

Do what us metroid fans did. Consider it dead and hope it shows up some day.

Don't even show up at E3 if you're going to have your own show and show the shit you should have shown there at this other conference. Saves people a ton of time and effort setting your shit up.

I have a hard time Sony doesn't want to reshow the same things again when that's all they've been doing these past 3 E3's.

PLEASE

Why even have your own event if E3 and Tokyo Game show and the like exists? Seems like a waste of money.

If this wasn't damage control, then they should have announced BEFORE E3.

This.
It's been 10 years since we got a proper metroid game. Crossing fingers that the announced stuff is actually good.

I'd rather my favorite series stay dead than let MercurySteam touch it.

They should have announced before E3 that their E3 conference wasn't going to have many games?

Damage control for the worst E3 ever.
From the company that 12 years ago had the audacity to play that ridiculous Killzone trailer.

Maybe Sony wants to take a shit on E3 as well.

Back to >>>/cuckchan/ crossposting scum

Sonyggers are so dumb they will eat this up

My hopes are that the DMC, along with any other Capcom IP I still cherish, stays dead.
As is, Capcom is another mediocre developer with overblown budgets that reins in nostalgia-addled fools. Congratulations Inafune, you got your wish - Capcom has been fully westernized.

Apparently, the SCEA President mentioned that weebshit has been doing really well for them. I'd like to think that means they'll save their better things for TGS and their own event while taking a big west dump at E3 but, yeah, this kinda reeks of damage control.

We should have known.

I don't know how so many people fell for transparently fake Bloodborne 2 leaks and weightless rumors, it's pretty unlikely that it will happen. I guess technically Sony could hand the IP to whoever they want to, but From said they don't want to make any more games in that style for a while.

Provided that Itsuno doesn't have the rug pulled out from under him the way it was with DD and DMC4 I have no problem with him making another one, since it could hypothetically be the best of the series even if they just combined the best parts of the existing games, but yeah, this isn't an ideal universe.

hahaha, did you really think I had NO GAEMS

Itsuno is probably the last shred of talent they have besides the composers and artists they keep locked in the cellar but I don't think he can do anything because the higher ups will be breathing down his neck with instructions on how to make the game as appealing to as many people as possible so forget about anything zany or amusing. Capcom's too neutered to take any real chances, not only with IPs but with game design and presentation. Maybe MHW will be different since I wager that team has had little dealings with the US branch.
Even still, looking at MvCI makes me seriously question the quality of their work. This is some Andromeda tier shit.

Looking pretty ching chong there, Chris.

>Not Johnny Mundo

I might believe that had everyone else had not fallen asleep at the wheel this E3, this is an industry wide thing so I'm not buying it.

Get fucked Sony.

he clearly does. he tweeted "lol" right when the trailer popped up

This image makes me seriously believe this game is just a port of that IPhone Marvel fighting game.

This, and Sakamoto is there too. God help us all.

Just waiting for the announcement that MP4 is by some shit western studio meant to replace Retro.

So basically, what they're saying is they didn't announce anything at E3 because they're saving it for their own fucking show?
That is the dumbest bullshit, imagine if other companies did that? There'd be no point in even having an E3.

BLOODBORNE KART CONFIRMED

Remember last year and the year before?
Nintendo and Microsoft held their own and didn't invite (((Game reviewers)))

So now Sony is even stealing the idea for a Nintendo Direct style presentation? lol
Bullshit. Sony didn't have shit and then Nintendo showed everyone up with a solid lineup for THIS YEAR and a few "in development" teasers, and Sony is trying to save face.
Fuck, even the theme tune for Mario Odyssey is better than anything the other presentations put out.

Weebs will believe this.

Let's be real.

E3 2015

E3 2017

Nintendo's E3 has me extremely fucking worried about the intelligence of the gaming community.

Sony's E3 has me pondering if gamers are that stupid.

Microsoft's E3.. There aren't even any words to accurately describe it.

Probably means that Sony didn't have enough time to make some scripted gameplay/pre-rendered shit so they had to show it somewhere else. Either that or they had nothing to show at the Sony event, so they were forced to not show anything at e3 to make it look like they have a lot of games. This is assuming they won't say "We decided to do BIG surprise…NEXT E3"

pls

Their newest conference was weirdly good for some reason.

It's because they shut the fuck up and showed games. Maybe not particularly good looking games but hey it's a start.

They still got blown the fuck out.

It's either by NST the studio but probably not the people that made Hunters or by Armature studios, a large portion of the original Prime developers that have made nothing but shit since leaving Nintendo.

What we're watching is the continued free-fall of the whole damn industry.

You know it's bad when a title screen is the most people get excited about. I expected the usual insane amount of cringe but this E3 was different.

Made my blood boil, they aren't even making an effort anymore. The average normalfag will still continue to support it, throwing more and more financial incentives to keep the dumpster fire burning. They'll take away everything that might save it.

When the fuck did average expectations become so low?
Am I just seeing the past in rose-tinted shades?
Has it always been this bad?