Wario Wednesday: Kirby is a gay fucking idiot Edition ™

Fuck those others lame babby tier threads, THIS IS THE REAL WEDNESDAY THREAD!!! Discuss all things of the love of Wario, and be as Wariotastic as possible user. I know you can do it! WAHAHAHAHA!!!!
WARIO TIME

IT IS DELICIOUS KIRBY. YOU MUST EAT EAT IT.

Wario Land 3 is the best entry on the series as far as i'm concerned. WL4 was boring.

Wario, you can't eat Kirby! That only works the other way around, you maniac!

WHAT IF HE CAN!? WHAT IF THE WARIO ABSORBS HIS POWERS AND BECOMES THE SUPREME WARIO GOD.

I liked them both, personally. Shake it was really bad, even with the good spritework

Wario World is my favorite Wario game and it's tough not having a second game to play, yet comforting to know it's dead, not walking dead like so many games.

I'd be willing to get some Nintendo games if there were Wario modes. All characters now performed by Wario and Waluigi.

Wario for 3DS never ever. :(

Wario-anything would be nice, but knowing Nintendo it'd be little more than a Switch tech demo like most Warioware titles and absolutely no platforming Wario.

it's a massive step down from wario land 4 which is a step down from wario land 3 tbh

i felt like the first wario land was the strongest overall

VB > 2 > 4 > 3 > 1

Wario is such a stealing jew he took a minigame from an obscure N64DD game and turned it into a franchise that practically ended his platforming/exploring career.

These 2 are the best. Fight me.

Oh, and because this thread reminded me, VB Wario Land has been playable on a VB emulator for like a year. If you hacked your New 3DS (yes, N3DS only), you can now play VB Wario Land as it was meant to be played.

I was disappointed when Wario Land 3 didn't have a special final chapter. I like 2 more.

I can play it with Google Cardboard using my phone through Retroarch and a bluetooth controller using a black & white palette instead of the godawful original black and red.

Agreed with this user.

SML3 was the simplest, smoothest, and most polished. No frills that felt out of place like mandatory minigames in a platforming title (seriously, shit got old) nor forced hat powers which REALLY broke the flow of the levels and had to be shoehorned in with bricks that were painted a specific way to indicate they could only be broken by X effect or whatever.

Smooth, predictable, tight controls and level design which compliments those controls make for good platforming. The first Wario Land was the best overall platformer.

More like Wario Wednesday: No waifu faggot shit edition.

Nintendo already defended WL VirtualBoy, but they're going to fuck things up as usual.

Which emulator are you using? I've tried the Retroarch core and the R3DDRAGON emulator and both get me a whopping 3 FPS up until it fails to go past the health and safety warning.

Miyamoto confirmed to drop the ball for the millionth time.

I seriously can't wait until he dies.
Without him, we can finally have Wario and Waluigi in mainline games. Also, more Luigi in mainline games.

Nintendo's main team confirmed to drop the ball for the bazillion time.

Shit I have bad case of amnesia. Or is it because I'm very pissed, because I got scammed by a street trickster.