Last week and e3 a dissapointment

>still literally no reason to even pirate anything at this point

Not really

Why is this a thing? Is it really that disorienting to move around freely?

I came in with zero expectations except a guest character reveal for a SSB knockoff I play. Wasn't disappointed. MMBN Collection would have been nice though.

Even the Nintendo show, which was one of the only decent/mediocre presentations, still felt like something was missing.

It is unless you have a stationary object in your peripheral like a cockpit or a cage around your head

do they even have a way to move in vr game that's not total fucking shit?

how would you make that work?

"nobody" means me and other h4drc0re g4m3rz

If you were disappointed it's your own fault for still having any expectations and, worse, hope.

The worst E3 I've sat down to watch.
All i was hoping for was a Butter Lard release date but even that was too much to expect.
Anyone who says it wasn't dissapointing probably never watched the 5th/6th gen E3s.
It was way less cringey and way more exciting before they sterilized everything signified with the removal of the booth babes.
3D tig bittied harlots need jobs too.

Nobody in E3 showed gameplay footages.
I think all AAA devs know their games are shit now.

EOV is coming west. That's the only thing that matters. The rest is garbage.

You're the cancer that's killing gaming and western civilization.

This e3 was a masterpiece, they shown more Knack 2 gameplay, babee!

Bro bra dawg if you need someone to talk to just ask, but this is a discussion thread.
I'm sure you can find plenty of people to mindlessly talk to on omegle or the Facebook.

That's pretty blackpilled my friend.

You can't kill something, which is already dead.
at least on Western side.

You can only get disappointed if you expected something good in the first place. This was your mistake.

There was a whole 8 fucking hours of gameplay on Nintendo Treehouse (with new announcements like the new 3ds metroid or new 3ds mario and luigi) and with still two whole days to go.

I didn't mean specifically Nintendo; I said Mario odyssey had gameplay.
But that's 3 games. Where's anything other than the title of metroid? What about Kirby? What about all the other shit.

Filthy goyim can't even all just go and buy my shit games with free marxist propaganda. Its completely free marxist propaganda, just buy!

I saw one demo where the player was being pushed around in a wheelchair. That seemed to work.

But walking is too disorienting.

Apparently Kirby and Yoshi have a gameplay demo for tomorrow.

Did you say anything at all?

Not bad if you ask me.

Just a reminder - same people who are currently "dissapointed" by e3 voted for Trump.
That's says everything about them.

Uh oh, lefties are here.

Very weak bait. Sad!

I'M ONLY HUMAN AFTER ALL

I'M ONLY HUMAN AFTER ALL

DON'T PUT THE BLAME ON ME

Yeah, stuck in my head too. Fuck that guy from fallout new vegas thread.

I legit like wario games more than metroid. Prime is shit series.

I would have voted Drumpf if I was a clapistani, he was easily the best candidate, and I actually thought that this E3 wasn't that bad, it was pretty good compared to most from this current decade.

Indeed. The faggot dev didn't have to play the whole song in the trailer

I don't think I've seriously acknowledged the existence of E3 for a few years now. The time of the year just rolls around where to me it's "Hey, there's a very slightly higher chance of something cool happening right now." This time, it was MonHun finally coming to something I can play it on. Among other things I won't bring up

Anybody who still believes in hype with those Jewish event is either underage or brain damaged. The only thing that was good out of E3 for the past 10 years was devolver using its spot to take a dump on E3.

I enjoyed Devolver and Nintendo's stream.
Every other stream was garbage, though that XCOM expansion looks like it might be fun. I'll get that as a GOTY edition like the first one if it ends up alright.

Games I'll get/pirate within 12 months:

MonHun World will be a disappointment. I can't believe a PRESS X TO FIND THE WAY feature was included.
Nothing else much piqued my interest.

I just learned Nintendo is making a remake of 2
Any bets if they'll take something from the fan remake

Well yeah, but not all of it was shit.

But yeah, overwhelmingly bullshit as compared to the things that I genuinely liked from E3. With EA doing their stupid shit with singleplayer sports which no one will play, Paid mods again and everyone pushing the black women that mostly looked the sameā€¦
Still pretty shit

The new environments look better, don't mind the parry/melee either, I think that's a very valuable addition, hate the cinematic kills though, fucking Sakamoto, what's to be seen is the level design though, can't trust Mercury Steam to do a good job on that, unfortunately.

Like what? Fucking ZZT?

I want normalfags to leave.

Don't forget, AM2R died for that. What a bunch of kikes.

SS13, Nethack, DF, Aurora, etc.

Western civilization is the cancer killing Western civilization.

trump is a jweish puppet and he played us like a fiddle. Time to face the facts!

No. The Americas have had a rich history. Its the media ruining our values and society and the media is run by jews. If you want a return to sanity, it is your duty educate and change people's opinions. Be the change you want to see

A2MR probably died more for the remake of The Return of Samus. The fangame was a remake of the exact same game, so they didn't want it around.

Also, he fucking deserved the DMCA for trying to getting """hype""" instead of just releasing it. Every single dev that does it to a Nintendo gets a DMCA, but they keep doing it and people keep acting surprised.

waah theres nothing i want to pirate