Is this E3 event already over?

Is this E3 event already over?

Feels like no new games were announced.

A real pokemon game for switch

And if they did announce anything, it'll all be remakes, rereleases, prequels, and sequels. Maybe with a bit of indie-shit thrown in.

Hardly worth mentioning.
Wasted dubs tbh

What? where is the trailer?

It was a quick announcement with no images

Don't forget all the new IP was touch my fee fees moveshit.

wow, I can announce a Pokemon game too!?

I don't have any images or gameplay videos though.

But keep waiting for it, I'll release it in a few years! Just buy my console and wait!

I hereby announce a new Pokemon game:

Pokemon Nigger Brown will release in 2018. Exclusively for the Amstrad CPC.

*My annoncement is even more legit because it has a picture.*

YAMEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Is that Mike Tyson?

I think it's Samuel L Jackson

Metroid Prime 4 was finally announced.
Also Nintendo's own Metroid 2 remake after they killed off AM2R.

You think it will steal shit from t?

FTFY

So what was the best conference Holla Forums

xXx_bone_xXx had actual new games

That makes it as legit as new Metroid Prime

Devolver Digital's parody show and their 12 non-stop shitposting stream.

The pre-pre-shitposting show. Let that settle for a moment.

Honestly I think out of all the garbage conferences Microsoft "won" because at least they tried to show games. The rest was all diversity pushing, Sony was pathetic and PC gameshow was a snorefest.
NO FUCKING BANNERLORD RELEASE

I didn't see Nintendo though. Were people satisfied with that one? I heard they finally got some new Metroid, but don't know if anything was shown.

devolver would be funny if they published anything worth playing but at best they've had a few indie pixel shit games.

I only watched the highlights from each day and really only liked some from PC and for Nintendo.
Specifically:

Ubisoft, and Bethesda was the worst. EA just did what they usually do.

Also that futuristic Devolver Digital game and Bannerlord.

Everything else felt very generic.

I really hope that Monster Hunter World isn't just some watered down trash for the rabid fans who have begged for it on PC and consoles all these years. It better be fully fleshed out, have multiplayer, and all the depth expected out of the series or I'm going to

Like Serious Sam?

I said worth playing

Worth playing unless you're a console kiddie with a shitty pad.

doom is a better game, play that instead

nudoom, right?

wouldn't surprise me, haven't played it myself

You need to wait till september to see actual games.

E3 is about triple A mainstream trash for normalfaggies. I haven't been paying attention for years.

What sells PS4s? Blue reflection or Destiny 2? I know which one I'll be buying.

Still there was NNK2 and dotHack.

we're setting the bar really low here with serious same as the point of comparison

I bet you can set it really high.

That is because a lot of E3 this year was just talking about sequels and what was already out. Everything just felt half-assed(well a lot more than usual). The new IP was just what we have already seen as well. Like how the entire sony presentation was just uncharted/Last of clones.

I haven't played any MonHun game yet.. but if what comes out is good enough for the fans, then it's good enough for me

how high you wanna go?

yakuza 6

Arc System Works Dragon Ball game.

lost

It was on their livestream you faggot. You, a random user have less influence.

Was there anything people excited bout? Apart from the usual Nintendo Fanboys creaming their pants that Mario said some shit and walked around on screen. But that's pretty much by the numbers for them.

Pretty much this. Gamescom and Tokyo Game Show is where it's at. No idea why anons pay attention to E3 at all, unless they have a scat fetish.

They showed at least 6 last of us clones, 1 new asscreed and like 5 asscreed clones. Also metro: stalker edition. Also echdee rereleases and a new xbox that does everything a psquad pro does that in turn has been done on a computer for like 5 years.

Everything else was kind of eh and boring.

Bannerlord I guess but there's still no release date. I catch myself wondering more and more if I have finally become an adult who grew out of games and can only play vidya I found fun years and years ago or the state of current vidya is just so fucking abysmal that no intelligent person can be interested in them.

Man I really hope Battletech and Ruiner are good. I just can't get my hopes up for Battletech because the combat of nushadowrun was arguably the weakest part after a while.

Still had more actual games announced than any other console.
Hell, Nintendo might of announced more games than the entirety of E3. They had, what, double digits?

what kind of asshole would want to stumble into an established game with a wide fanbase and want everything to change?

thats like emigrating to europe and demanding sharia law.

What games did you even wanted?

fuck, user; that's a question i've been putting off answering for years

Current MonHun fans. MH1 and 2 were great, and Tri was good too, but the "Monster Hunter fans" now consist mostly of kiddies from 3U onwards who came into the fanbase and demanded the games be easier and more streamlined, giving us trash like X and XX.
It's fine to say "it's what the fans want" but the fans have already been fucked over, and even then you shouldn't let that dictate whether you get the game or not

I suppose you think Zelda should become even more hand holdy, story driven garbage then? Creators should make what they want to make. Fuck the fans. They don't know what they want and they rarely do.

dragon quest builders 2.

well, i group those fans in with the original fanbase, which im sure the other guy was referring too when he said "good enough for the fans". atleast i hope

my europe analogy still works since alot of the nu-liberal european inhabitants invite refugees in and help sharia grow.

youre confusing people that want to get into a fandom, with the actual fandom. if someone likes a series, he's a fan. if someone wants to change the series, they want to become a fan, but currently theyre not.

true fans dont want change.

What if it's changes that would actually improve the game more than anything?

Does it matter? Either way fans don't know shit about the process of making a game. I'de rather leave it up to the people working on it and not buy it if they fuck up.

This is how you get endless garbage that does nothing to innovate or get better. Like your latest Call of duty or Pokemon game. You have no clue what you're on about. A game can change as long it's not pandering to anything other than what the director thinks will work and wants to see.

I mean, we got a new Monster Hunter I guess. And Ace Combat.

yeah

what a great time to be a gamer

How many original IP's were announced that weren't shit? Were there any? I don't remember.

if they change the game enough, then just make another version or franchise. or sell it as something different. and by different i mean something that changes the spirit of the game.

you think they've kept the same fanbase from mw2 to today? these games changed from the original fanbase and stuck with whats popular based on the developer's studies, not the fanbase. those 2 examples prove my point.

im taking about changes that change the spirit of the game. they change what fans find appealing about it.

For original IPs we had that generic zombie game at Sony's which I'm not sure was an original IP, the Bioware game that looks like Destiny, and I can't remember anything else.
As for new IPs that aren't shit, well you caught me there.

new IPs mean nothing. it only effects what characters are on the screen. do you consider bloodborne to be a new IP?

This wasn't remotely close enough to actual idiocy of E3 to be remotely funny. Feels like it was made by someone trying to concentrate all of Adult Swim's cancerous humor into one string of dumb skits.

Yes actually. Most of the faggots I know have every copy the this shit.
Except they don't change a damn thing and keep selling what they know works. Your point was that when they change it makes them worse when that's exactly what CoD hasn't been able to do.
"spirit" isn't exactly a tangible concept you know. It's like arguing about how much soul a game might have. I think you're being retarded on purpose now.

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by this. And actually I'd consider Bloodborne to be a spiritual sequel with much more emphasis on the "sequel" than the "spiritual" part.

What'd X and XX do that was especially trash? Haven't played them yet.

Growing older definitely has something to do with it since I can't play for as long without taking a break, but ultimately I'd say that most games these days just fucking suck.

really? the average COD zombies retard was fans of the series when it was a ww2 single player shooter? mw2 is when most of them picked it up, and it was a game loved by both, then after that the original fanbase came back less and less.
you think the changes made between COD1 and COD advanced warfare are small? you honestly sound like a kid that has no concept of the game.
oh… either english wasnt your first language, or youre a kid. or youre a retard. or are you pretending? i dont want to end the argument here, but thats a trash argument and you know it.

bloodborne is a new IP. and im arguing a new IP doesnt matter. yooka laylee is a new IP and its still the same old shit just done poorly but at its best, does it really even feel new?
im assuming thats why people ask for something thats specifically a new IP

Gotta wonder and maybe someone has the answer:

Oh, you're saying the concept of anew IP doesn't matter anymore? Well a new IP can build off of previous games to be a good game into itself. Compare games like Shadow Warrior, Blood and Doom. I don't need to tell you in what ways they're similar these are to one another, however each deserves to be it's own IP. You're taking the concept of "new IP" and applying it to something way broader than what the word is meant to mean.

You're missing the part where I said that the fans shouldn't have input either way. And if there were any original fans for CoD they would have jumped ship after 4.

Did you not just say that true fans wouldn't want change? Your defeating your own argument here. I should just let you reply to yourself. They stopped innovating when games started reaching their peak as far as performance was concerned and interests towards the franchise relied more on money than a vision. Change is what made the franchise interesting (and graphics really) but the fans certainly have no say on the industry now because it gets bought regardless. Like I said. Developers know best. And when they don't you just drop them.

Nice job moving goalposts btw. My point was that "changing the spirit" isn't even a tangible concept to critasize or discuss.
Coming from somebody who can't even form one this isn't saying much to any effect.

well, i think it doesnt matter. i've played innovative great original games that are not considered a new IP. most "new IPs" i've played are actually generic trash.

compare the multiplayer zelda nintendo made to squidshooters.

im not saying that blood and doom should be the same IP. im just pointing out that singling out IPs is useless when it is not any indication of originality. that can come with or without being an IP.

youre all over the place and cant make a coherent argument. my argument is that fans of something dont want the thing to change, if they wanted it to change they werent fans to begin with.

COD1 and CODAW do not have the same fanbases, which proves my point. they jumped ship. anything good about the COD series died on COD3, and after mw2.

"developers know best" cods changes from COD1 through CODAW is an example of "developers knowing best" not "developers listening to their fans."

do you even know what point youre trying to make?

nigger, you know what the spirit of a game meant, have you never heard the concept "spiritual successor?"

And a lot of those were multiplatform with PC so you don't even have to bother getting an xbox one, one s or one x. A lot technobable for 10 minutes and a 5 minutes where it turned into a car show. It's an exclusivity drought that's killing xbox and it seems it will still be going at least till next year.

I think they are marketing the xbone as a budget PC and that's okay.

I have been thinking this for a few years but then realize every time,
Why does Halo need nigger protagonists and social justice? Why does every game need stronk womyn who don't need no man? Why do all western games feature ugly SJW womyn like SJW Cortana from Halo 5? It's not you, it is the SJW game industry. SJWs always lie and ruin everything.

Introduced different fighting styles that turned the games into some stupid shounen anime bullshit that was way too easy. Thankfully it seems that shit will be limited to X and XX

I think your projecting your problems on to me more than anything.
Which is retarded. If the change is positive then it's good. You can't argue that if a franchise never changes it will become stale like many franchises tend to.
COD1 and COD4 are also very different games. How is your argument even valid when you're already admitting the exact opposite occurred through those 4 games?
More like they got more money and the people who originally produced the game stopped actually producing the game. Find me a single person who's been working on the CoD franchise since the first game.
That your retarded argument of "change being bad" is nonsense and that fans shouldn't shoehorn their ideas into the process. Game directors know what they're doing. Fans don't. They don't understand what goes into the actual design being gameplay. Ultimately people who make games should make what they want to see. Fans will naturally gravitate around the authenticity and enjoy it if it's good. Otherwise they have no obligation to play it if it's otherwise.
Do you? Again this goes down to saying "soul" it's a vague term that doesn't actually define any aspect of a game. It's like saying "game feel". If you're going to criticize me for not having a coherent argument you should at least have an argument to begin with.
Which basically means that it's only """"vaguely"""" similar to something in a light sense. Nothing direct. See where your retard brain is failing to function here?

There's still post shows for more information on already announced games, if you give a shit about that.

Right!?

First chick was actually funny despite the fact that women usually aren't and after that I would completely agree with you.

I think it's bit of both. Lately, I've been having fun playing Railroad Tycoon 3 and Zeus/Poseidon, both are games that I never played before, but both are games that have against all expectations made me smile and laugh.

I believe that the issue ultimately here is that western societies are dying. As socities degrade, so does the output of people and companies living in those societies. This translates into shittier and shittier games and products.

Step the fuck up