>crossout.net/#/

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/GWcvEBy
humblebundle.com/sekai-project-bundle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's this, RobocraftxWorldofTanks?
Is it gud
Is armored warfare gud?

I would say it's on par with Vigilante 8 combat wise. Guns and parts you attach can be blown off which is cool if you wanna target someone's guns and gimp them them early in the match.

Matches last 3 minutes so if you fuck up it's not long to wait to see how it ends. you can exit early if you fuck up but supposedly this gimps your rewards somewhat.

The game isn't broken by the mechanics so much as it's broken by the community. You can be really smart and build effective killing machines but often you encounter poorly designed shitboxes on your own team. Luckily enough the other team usually has it's fair share of shitboxes as well.

Usually the battle will be decided in the first minute and a half once the main "fight" takes place and anyone with wheels and guns left after the chaos can clean up the remaining opposition.

You can sell items you get from grinding for premium credits. If you were to really focus on a the grind you could buy some nice weapons off the market if you don't want to craft them but you'll probably get more bang for your virtual buck if you craft crap yourself. Either way lots of grinding will be involved.

THese games always have grind. The only saving grace is that the grind might be fun.

it has a good "dakka dakka" feel. Don't expect sim racing controls or physics

I simply expect to do drifts and shit.

space is for the handbreak

"H" makes you Honk

p-p-please don't abuse it senpai

>prefer car to be aesthetic

Sounds a lot like World of Tanks, looks like it uses the exact same Engine too.

Can you shoot people's tires off and immobilize them?

What kind of jewish tactic is this?

nobody cares

It was supposed to be robocraft but good, except it does everything worse than robocraft when it was good and some things worse than now that it's bad plus everything is server side, including your car's controls.

That said
Holla Forums CLAN FUCKING WHEN?

remember to buy dem credits goy

Wheels, and yes, you can.

Sounds good. I'll just shoot off one side and say have fun turning, asshole.

Their guns can still turn and you can have more than 1 set of turning wheels.
In fact most people with 4 wheels have 4 turning wheels, that way they turn faster and there's more redundancy.

Yes but just because someone is immobile doesn't mean they're invalid.

If they have a hard hitting weapon I'll try to take that out first. If I can't get a shot on it (say it's obscured by armor) I go for the front steering wheels to knock out their steering. They can still limp around with the other steering wheel but it's a pathetic way to move and it can make aiming certain weapons a bitch.

Often battles are chaotic so focusing down on a single part can be a tricky dick maneuver especially if they're moving very fast and your guns are obscured by your own cabin and other parts of your vehicle.

Once you're taken out all of their steering wheels they can effectively only move forward and backward…If they have some heavy weapons they can "shoot themselves straight" more or less but most people are too dumb to realize this and will submit to their invalid status if they find they can't effective go anywhere.

It's more janky than tanks but less more fun. You sacrifice some depth for deeper mechanics. Not that it's shallow but it's no WT.

why don't you buy a clan yourself goy.

not our fault you got a fucking Pee Ess four

Nice dubs. Also pretty much.

Well, its your fault for supporting p2w trash like this. Meanwhile I'm supporting high quality games like Yakuza

goy, please.

tell me more about your poor life choices.

Man I'm just level 6 and I can already tell grinding is going to be a bitch. I wish they'd give you more parts to dick around with. I wish this was a single player game with multiplayer instead of an "MMO".

Anyway. being low level I feel the machine guns are pretty worthless and double shotguns are the way to go.
Also, isn't there a race mode coming? That could be fun.

Race mode is already in gaym.
Machine guns are useless in general use something other than a spit dispenser, i'm eyeing the cannons.

Gotta level up goy. Make sure to do your "seasons" for extra scrap rewards and so fourth.

you also want to spend all your gas every day since it refills automatically. You also increase your gas cap by leveling so keep grinding foo. You'll need the resources you get from the raids to craft shit. Make sure you're ready before you do the raid since your performance will affect your overall loot pool.

They're not the worst. They're good for harassment at intermediate range whereas you need to be fairly close with shotguns. Shot guns are good for sheering shit off as I previously mentioned. Just do the shotgun mission over and over. You'll get a few eventually.

Check your inventory for your daily crates. I got a pretty choice power booster so I can support more weapons in one of them.

Shut up gaiyin and buy PS+!

The chord isn't bad in the slightest, but to really use MGs you need to boat 4-5 of them, placed in a way where they can all fire at once. Tap firing to maintain perfect accuracy lets you nail specific spots on enemies for 30+ damage per second even at long range.

Once you get to using rare weapons the vector doesn't shine as much when you're comparing it to stuff like the wasp though.

what?

Armored Warfare crashed with no survivors, by turning the game into WoT 2.0 which nobody asked for. It's an even bigger blunder than Battleborn.

I thought I only burgled one sentence.

**but more fun
**sacrifice depth for accessibility. (I guess that's what I was going for)

Damn I wish robocraft wasn't shit.

I used to play robocraft when people were building aircraft out of thrusters because there wasn't anything else that could make you fly.
Robocraft is an example of a game that got worse because it's developers supported it.

alright but is the gameplay actually fun

Fucking give it a try. It's free to play and a handful of gigs.

How long until someone complains that German vehicles are underpowered?

What if the engineers are germans?

Stuff working or not working is one thing. They went for boxes instead of robits and buying parts during "EPIC LOOT" update.
You need to get lucky or grind robits at 25% selling ratio.
Too bad you can only use one part in one machine. Fuck making different variants.
You will get raped by people who either got lucky or just bought boxes. Perfect limiter for matchmaking that was your level was thrown out of the window.

Remember when they said robocraft would always be "free to win"?.
I even spent 5 bucks in microtransactions because I believed them

Well I returned after I heard there were mecha just to find how shit it became.
This is main reason I won't just go into crossout. There are only cars. Robocraft actually had a lot of stuff in it.

Hell yeah motherfucker

Handful as in ~5 or as in ~20?

Less than 5. I wanna say 2 or 3 gigs. if that. I know it didn't take long to download.

Yeah it's between 2 or 3 gigs.

I hope you guys enjoy being treated like second class citizens by both the devs and the community. If you aren't ruskies then you will be treated like absolute shit if you ever submit a ticket for any issue.

what is this sim ork?

this is going to be shit

Hello whiny wehraboo kid.

I know Uhmari was various levels of insane, but then I heard the same shit in NASA. Just how much shit did devs feed ESB?

Wait a sec this is exactly like war thunder.
If you don't buy microtransactions you get put with people higher level than you 100% the time and if you do you normally get put with people weaker than you

I'm not familiar with corp drama.

>no one goes to stop them
This has happened to me in maybe 50%, if not more, of all my matches so far.

Sometimes you'll get fucked but if you look at the PS it's usually not more or less than 200 of your own. Sometimes you're at the top of the spread and sometimes not.

Honestly you're much more likely to lose because your team is full of shitty players driving poorly constructed shitboxes rather than someone running around in a premium vehicle.

Build the best shitbox you can and keep the PS as low as you can for optimal results. Good luck boi.

I always assume everyone on my team is totally incompetent and unable to decipher any in game objectives. If you're not sure if anyone is heading back to base you can check the map with the tab key. As long as you're on the base you can stop cap points accumulating so if you can knock out the weapons of the dude capping you can pretty much just sit on base and HONK at him. Unless he can push you off he can't do much else other than ram you for minuscule damage.

If you somehow came out on top during an exchange he's probably already dead anyway.

The problem is that I'm either too far away when it happens, the majority of the enemy team managed to sneak by us and get to our base first, or I'm at a severe disadvantage, either in weaponry, numbers, or health, compared to the guys capping my base. And, if I decide to hang back and defend the base, I'm usually the only one doing so.

It would help if anyone knew basic tactics, like sticking together, everyone focusing on one target at a time, taking cover, flanking, not charging into the swarm of enemy vehicles by yourself, etc.

The best advice I can give is try to find the biggest blob of players and help them focus shit down as well as you can. If you think it's going to be a cap on your base and 3 or more of the enemy team is still alive you're probably fucked either way.

I'd just try to chill and take every game as it comes if you're still new to the game. I had pretty shitty luck at times but I had a few winning streaks here and there. Once you get to level 10 things should start to click for you (that or you'll fucking uninstall). That's when the real grinding begins.

tl;dr- Welcome to the competitive gaming scene in 2017 boi.

I hate seeing the word 'Robocraft'.
Sad memories of a game that once had promise.

Reminds me of Galactic Junk League, which is Banjo Kazooie Nuts and Bolts with out B&K and in space.

Does this have the same issues as GJL?
Which is to say there's some really scrubby meta that gets abused and people don't understand why that's bad? And it hasn't been fixed even after like 3 patches that take a while to come out.
Also the early grind is a pain?

Either way I made an account and I'm committed. As much as I bitch about it GJL did get over 100 hours out of me. And I'm a sucker for build your own shit. Does it go well with Vigilante 8's Soundtracks?

eh, I wish. Given how crazy it is I'd play some GAS GAS GAS or something else effectively meme worthy. I'd submit Give Me! and set it on loop until you go mad.

If you want some mood setting you could use one of the Mad Max soundtracks I guess.

I don't know if the assorted disco and funk of V8 would match the feel this game is going for. This is coming from someone who enjoyed both of the V8 games and their soundtracks respectively.

Really though, play whatever you want dude.

I went ahead and published some of my Boyz' wagons. Go ahead and give em a try if you've got the parts.

Seems like there's tons of different Waaahh Trukks. Be careful not to accidentally double publish your Waaaah Wagons. I don't think there's a way to delete them.

You know, for being a Mad Max style post-apocalyptic destruction derby, there's a distinct lack of parts with spiky bits and chains in this game.

WUT DA ZOG IS DAT? ZAT A FANCY GUBBINZ TRUK? WE DON'T NEED NO FANCY GUBBINZ TRUKZ WE NEED SHOOTAHZ.
SHOOTAZ YA GIT.

No.

After watching Star Conflict turn into a broken pile of trash with every new premium "just buy 100 chests for the crafting material goy" ship further breaking the game, I don't want to play any game ever made by that shit company.

Wait a sec, I recognize that cabin!

I don't know about chains but there's definitely knives you can plug onto your machine.

I'LL KNOCK YA GOB OFF IF YOU GIT GIBBY WIT ME. YOU ZOGGIN GRETCH.

I need to update biggun with a few new parts but it's okay as is for it's current PS.

Does this feel like Interstate 76? I want to cut my engine and coast for prey with my missiles, then run away with a fire dropper.

I already got those. Then I immediately put them to use by making a shark fin for my truck.

Resounding no. Think fps team gameplay, but with trucks instead. It's mostly small(ish) maps that are symmetrically designed.

Okay. Thanks.

so far seems like its going to be fun™

wipe this meme off the face of the earth

go to exhibition, click on the owned tab and press the x button on top of whatever you want to delete

postan aesthetiq

Pardon?

How do I get more spikey bits for extra ramming damage? I can't find anywhere to craft them, or earn them, or even buy them on the marketplace.

Some items can only be dropped. Try looking up "hatchet" on the market, it's a melee weapon.

Explicitly ramming damage parts can only be obtained through levelling factions (bullbars from lunatics for example)

Active melee weapons like the buzzsaw are craftable / purchasable from the market and do constant damage in contact with enemies, but require energy.

But is it better than WoT? Does it even have a playerbase?

I feel you user, i hate seeing van cabins in the back protected by 20 plates of random scrap and a canon put in front. Makes my blood boil.

And people are giving these retards the time of day?

No it's worse than WoT with no playerbase. The game has even less features and working content than a year ago.

How do you feel about tuk tuk boom booms on low level matches?

Also the serb refreshes at 30hz so with everything server side you notice every refresh and you notice the smoothing applied to your input.
I'm playing with autocannons myself and fighting comes down to aiming 500ms~ ahead of your enemy because that's how you aim at them.
I also noticed that damage is server side but damage counters are client side. I noticed it because I was getting shot up close and taking no damage but then I realized the guy was missing and his shots just happened to appear to be hitting me on my screen. And then I noticed how sometimes I get a ton of pings on people but nothing happens to them. I don't know how the race that makes this game came up with the AK

Apparently you can group up in groups of three. That's almost half of a team right there. Anyone wanna try wrangle a group together?

My name is ZyklonDispenser and I'm at about 1800 in PS.

i put about six hours into crossout and either i don't get it or it fucking sucks. it inherently is a good idea but with each component simply having HP instead of actually having an armour system it means that the people building tanks are simply building huge multi-block chunks of metal around their important components, which is a pretty mad max thing to do until you realize that that means the people who can are higher level and have higher limits on how many pieces they can cram onto their car have the advantage, full stop. you will also be destroyed nonstop in every engagement thanks to the shit-fucking-awful matchmaking system where you will regularly be matched up against people with double or triple your power rating. and until you get a cannon, you're simply meat for the grinder; after you get that cannon you're going to be forced to play like a shitty little camping faglord, at least until you get the next carrot on the stick (autocannons), then the next, then the next

the physics are fun (i built a tiny little battlevan with too short of a wheelbase and spent each match doing literal flips when i fired my cannon, which was funny to no end) but in the end it's ruined by its p2w angle (the higher parts limit is seriously devastating), the monumentally fucked matchmaking, and how every single PVP round - read, every round that can actually give you a benefit you're going to want - turns into "rush b cyka blyad". it's especially sad because it has potential but with gaijin at the reins it will not be realized

I haven't experienced any of the matchmaking issues you described. I'm always with people within a couple hundred points of my power rating. My biggest issue is that most players are fucking retarded. Also, there's one map that's so horribly imbalanced towards one side that the southern team will win the same way 90%of the time.

Armor still counts towards your power rating, though not as much as weapons. People who stick a ton of parts on their cars are either gonna end up with people with powerful weapons or people with just as many parts.

friendo sent.

I would love to see these matchups where your PS is 2 to 3 times less than your opponents. On my worst spreads they're 1.3 to 1.5 times bigger.

That's if I'm "at the bottom" so to speak. If you can't produce any evidence of these discrepancies I would have to say your claims are patently false.

Yea you have to build smart. and pretty much you'll either want to go with the "six wheel meta" or protect your wheels as best you can because losing one wheel on a four wheel set up can pretty much cripple you.

If you want to face less strong opponents strip down all the superfluous shit off your ride and make sure all of your PS comes from your weapons as best you can.

Pic related. Every time, no kidding.
The team balancer is also shit, I never had an even fight in this game. It's always one team that crushes the other easily.

Assuming we're going by the weakest guy (paul or Samantha) at around PS 1200 no one is really more than 2 time's their PS. Nothing near 3600 (three times). They're literally at the absolute bottom.

If you're ZyklonDispenser double the difference would be 3800 which no one on the other team comes close to.

I would argue their team as a whole is bit better stat wise but it's not to the extent that I would say totally one sided.

I think that's really just an effect of the type of game this is and the fact that you're playing with random people. You can't outskill a numbers disadvantage, so it really comes down to which team can disable the most enemy guns the quickest. After that, it just snowballs. You really have to strategize battles like an rts.

Okay so a clan is 500 coins.
Feasible, I already have 120 coins worth of goods and I only played this for 2 days. I won't make a clan unless I know this will last a while like the planetside 2 or TERA threads and I still don't have the cash, though.

listen man, you're free to enjoy this videogame if you want. this isn't a courtroom battle and i didn't bother taking screenshots of some russian grind simulator to post on a taiwanese origami board. the matchmaking is wildly out of whack and while it could easily be chalked up to "lol it's just beta" after seeing what gaijin did with war thunder and its insane matchmaking "balance" i have a feeling this is a conscious design choice and it sucks. when you have three piddly-ass machine guns and are going up against guys with autocannons it's bad design because you simply cannot compete in any way

ere we go!

We need a third for our group. Preferably someone loaded up with shotguns and a ==mean machine==.

If you're an annoying faggot and you need a discord to shitpost in you can use my hobbit hole. discord.gg/GWcvEBy pls no bully.

Maybe you should group up or something boi. Me and Zykon ben were carrying match after match with our warboyz settups.

Methinks it's less ado about the game being shit (it is) and more about you being a salty faggot.

What about a triple machinegun machine with ~2400 power score?

also i sent you a friend request

I'm not sure if I should laugh or rage.

what are you gay? I suppose we can let you in. I didn't get any friend request.

What's your IGN?

Once you get the Chord, the Lupara, and the Avenger, is the next logical step to just switch factions and get all of their common rarity weaponry too? I'm starting to get bored of everyone in 2000-and-less power score matches spamming 3 or 4 Chords on giant rapetrucks, doubly so since my double Lupara fuckbuggy simply doesn't do enough burst damage to take them down without my guns getting shot off by their teammates.

eh, double shotguns is okay… but you'll probably want to supplement it with a machine gun. Until you get a power booster or cabin and can support triple Lupara's two may not be enough for reliable dps.

Send a friend request to TheSkooks or ZyklonDispenser and we can give you war truk a good review.

I initially ran double Lupara with two weapon cooldown thingamajigs, but after extensive use I reckon the 60% increase in cooldown time isn't worth going from a 4-shot burst to a 7-shot burst. I've since removed the two radiators and replaced them with a Chord to keep up the DPS, but I haven't really had time to test it out.

Don't use shotguns with the noob truck, it's too slow.

I'm using the Huntsman, not the Guerilla.

go for it then. Here's mein

Get a Docker and slap 3 shotguns on.

gay

Make sure you map the weapons to different buttons that way you can harass people at distance with the machine gun as you're closing in and then open up with the shotguns when they're in range. Shotgun range isn't terribly pathetic but I don't open up unless I'm very close range. Use the 2 car length measurement for best results.

Ideally you want to be closer than that but that's about as far as they reach. For reliable "declawing" where you rip off their weapons with a volley I'd cut it down to one car length. Even then it may take a second if they have their guns protected with armor.

This setup works.

The problem with this one is height. 90% of the time you're gonna be facing people on flat ground or relatively flat ground with guns mounted up above you. This means engaging them will be a tricky dick maneuver since your guns have to shoot up at them and cut through wheels, armor and god knows what else to get to their firing platforms. If you're looking to declaw them quickly it kinda sucks.

Unless you're playing it as ramming platform but that thing doesn't look heavy or fast enough to be a reliable rammer. You can stick with the rammer on front but I'd mount the shotguns up higher so you can pick off their guns more easily tbqhf.

Way ahead of you.

good to see you're not a pleb.

I've seen you in game before. Honestly, I thought to myself "does that idiot really think that'll work?" when I first saw you. I don't think your shotguns were on there, though.

Never used it without my shotguns.

They probably got shot off or something. I know one of the blades were missing.

Keep an eye on that one.
he's a slav that likes to fuck over groups by pretending to be stupid

w-what did i do

to anyone itt we have a spot add ZyklonDispenser

It used to be a lockon missile sniping fest.

Now, its a speed/stealth/pointblankrangedumbfirerocketsupyouranus fest

Well of course. It was Obsidian trying to do a good game while working under someone else. Obsidian isnt allowed to be happy user.

user please.

B-but New Vegas is good :c

If anyone wants to play video games add ZyklonDispenser

omw bb

HEY GOYS! Buy the 1 dollar e3 bundle and you get some goodies for crossout. They're mostly aesthetic but some of the stuff you can sell on the market for premium coins.

humblebundle.com/sekai-project-bundle

So what's bad about this game? I want to know if it's bad enough to not make me want to download it.

If you enjoy the game you'll like it. But if you're not having fun you'll definitely uninstall or should uninstall.

Give it some time though because there's a bit of a learning curve.

That can't be all.
Is the matchmaking wonky
is the balance a shit
are the servers laggy
is it unoptimised
etc

Read the fucking thread summerfriend.

Add Pepperoncini if you play ~2000 ps and want to see this thing get mvp every match, or 5k ps raid teammate

Gameplay wise, the game is pretty grindy and punishes you for playing the game too much with exp/resource caps, other than that it's not terrible.

Matchmaking can sometimes be not so good but for the most part it works fine, generally everyone in a match is around the same powerscore. Balance at high PS is pretty garbage but then again, low ps matches are more fun anyways.

Cool Game you got there Gaijin would be a shame if something happened to it.

Wish they'd figure something out for bringing high level weapons into low level matches. I love getting shredded by double barrel mgs and TOWbuggies at 2400p.

Robocraft had the same issue. FreeJam spent a lot of time trying to figure out ways to keep weapons of a certain level out of low-end matches. Until they gave up and went full retard letting quite literally anything go.

Why not give each part a minimum power rating? Like say if you equip the guided missile or APC cabin your power rating is locked to 3500 or so until you put on enough parts to raise it above that number. Also finally level 10

Make higher level parts less PS efficient.
Not enough.
People are definitely not bringing low level parts to high level matches to be more effective, so they should make the higher level parts a bit less PS efficient.

This is the solution imo, to put things in perspective you can put the flamethrower on the starter car and be matched against probably level

I'm usin' a trucker cab and a single autocannon and it feels like I'm way overpaying for PS compared to other people. Or maybe I'm just shit.

This nibba here for less than 2000 Point is very funny to play. Cannon up allows to snipe from behind cover.

Grind is ok, I like the game so far…
Still didn't reach lev 10

Autocannons aren't shit but they aim too slow and aiming, projectile physics and when your gun shoots is all server side so they're basically impossible to use.

Check out my latest cancer. This shit is satisfying as hell to shoot.

the smell of shilling

The issue with the game is that it is fundamentally flawed in ways that magnify the other flaws.

What all this sums up to is a lot of boxes consisting of a cabin surrounded by scrap with guns haphazardly attached on it. Like many games in this genre, the game hampers logical and good-looking designs. It's just two cubes of scrap driving up to eachother and firing until one explodes. I wouldn't mind the grind at all if the gameplay was fun, but it just isn't.

Part of your post is just autism but it's mostly right
Are you a low ttk cuck?
Guns are also weakpoints, and if you manage to kill a block holding things you can "chop off" armor so to say. Vehicles on pvp also tend to have fuel tanks because people want fuel and fuel tanks are explosive, later in the game people also unlock ammo boxes, generators and engines all of which are explosive aswell.

You are totally right.

Moreover I don`t know why but today I see people with less than 2000 PS with tows and auto-cannons!

I had an average amount of W/L so far but today I'm having an horrible loose stack (after passing to level 9 I noticed).
Not sure if its poor matchmaking or the fact that you face opponents with such superior weaponry (TOW and Drones and other Not standard stuff).

There is really no hope for vehicle building games…

I've had that video in my jewtube recommendations for a week now. I should have watched it.

Holy shit. There's literally no reason not to sealclubbing. Same fucking rewards. Going scumming with an autocannon is easy as hell.

Which weapon are you referring to? It can't be that good or you wouldn't be getting matched up with similar opponents.

Rapier

donut

You cannot comprehend my genius

Oh no!

At least you tried something original

pls stop

I'm out of ideas

I fixd it

forgot screenshot

now it will work

I was considering a 5th wheel, but I'm a fan of horrible failure. Never considered taking two off alongside it.

Russians are the Rats of online gaming
they squirm around free games, being only carriers of infamy and disease
vermins of online communities, their sole purpose to grief or only play amongst each other and be detrimental to other non-russian players. Not only sucking resources from other plays, or clogging servers with their presence, but also being hostile towards others. Not a single good thing of having russian players outside ganking them. Then again russians only gank in groups, and only grief alone when safe.

Id dare even say Id rather have BRs, because BRs, albeit lesser skilled and more retarded, and definitely do not co-operate either, at least are benign in presence

tfw don't enjoy the grind but enjoy the game anyway

Not very effective, but it is more about sending a message anyways.

I think I've finally done it.

Wait no now I've done it!

This shouldn't be allowed.

I said sod it to the whole wheels thing and have this bad boy under 2k. I'm having more fun making shitty vehicles than actually playing the game.

Probably because you're only capable of making shitty vehicles.

By the time i reached 4K PS i was expecting random players to have brains but then i was quickly taught i was the brainless one for expecting that.

There exists the flaw of whoever thought it was a good idea to include 3k and below PS bots in the 4k and 3k PS games.

I will fookin rek ya m8

What's your PS with that hunk of junk?

2769. It needs rebuilt with all the new parts and larger item limit I have. I had it in the mid 3ks last night, but forgot to save it.

It might be lower than you think.

Not bad at all.

and this is why we can't have nice things

Oh you're here too. I improved that design.

Is your nickname TheRealOsman?

Rhimrifer

NOT ME

I NEVER LOST CONTROL…

I am impressed by this russian's creativity.

Just saw this. I thought it was fucking neat.

So, anyone remember Auto Assault? Is this better or worse?

I never played it but if that video you posted is any indication it's definitely worse.

Jesus this is like the simpleplanes threads all over again.

I played the beta of that, was a horrible pile of shit. Haven't played the horrible pile of shit in this thread yet, but I doubt it could be worse.

It's Chromehounds all over again

show me these unbeatable autism cubes and I'll point out their flaws.

simple pointers-

Most of the time autism cubes are slow, have poor maneuverability or both. Break them down in this order. Guns>Tires>Cabin.

If they have drones or turret deploying parts take those out ASAP since those deployables will kick you in the dick.

If someone is riding around in a Wyvern cabin or a Growl cabin they're probably moving pretty quickly. Both of these cabins are small so if you can't see a cabin it's probably one of these vehicles. Try to go for their tires since these vehicles rely on their speed as their shield. Knock out their wheels and their relatively weaker cabins should be easy enough to dispatch after that. If they're actively shooting at you focus on their weapons first and then go for their tires. Declawing your opponent should always be your main priority in pretty much every fight.

All the other cabins are pretty slow moving but they can be boosted by engines so watch out.

If you encounter one of the more heavy cabins go for the weapons first and try not to let them ram you. The bigger cabins have enough weight to easily lock you down and tear you up if they have melee shit on their front. They can usually support more guns so make sure you declaw them quickly since they can put out some mean DPS if left unattended.

I would recommend working with Shotguns. At close range you can declaw someone in a matter of seconds. More often than not you're going to fighting at close range anyway so you may as well get the most out of it.

If you're going to stick with machine guns don't be afraid to harass people at intermediate distances. Just remember that the spread picks up fairly quickly after the initial burst so try to stick to short bursts over long distances for more potent dps. If you're fighting someone up close with machine guns feel free to go rambo on them. Still focus on their weapons first, then tires, then cabin.

Also don't be afraid to request a WITNESS to blow yourself up if you're missing wheels or your guns. You won't get any fuel but the person you akbar'd will have their jimmies thoroughly rustled. Make sure you practice with the timing in the build training room. Also know that if you die before you explode the enemy won't take any of your self destruct damage. Make sure to practice in the build garage to get your self destruct timing down right.

I've had some hearthly laughts with the gallery

Stop shilling for your shitty game already

I call my truck SuBazuso, also known as The Thirty Van Slayer.

It hurts to remember…

I don't think anyone is getting paid if that's what you're implying. It's probably going to be a flavor of the month thing and burn out.

until then, I guess you better hide the thread faggot.

Also, economy is totally fucked right now. It's worse than Venezuela since fuel prices are tanking.

We had a guy in our group who was hording fuel and he is now eternally fucked.

Should have sold off when the market peaked around 30 per 100 a couple days ago.

I made a thing

When it peaked at 30 I sold everything I had.
I made those fuels in 2 days.

But you CAN build mecha in crossout, imbecile-kun. It's just that you need to be level 20-something to even unlock those legs.
Other than that physics and damege system in the game is quite realistic so mecha is very retarded idea, kinda like in a real life. I just hope they not going to listen to autistic children who wants mecha, fursuits and whatever the fuck they see in those mongol cartoons.

If you wanna know this game's real problem is… thats only game I played that has gameplay itself behind a paywall. It's only PvE though but still… you need to grind fuel in PvP to be allowed to grind actual resouces for crafting which can be found only in PvE. I don't know how many levels of kickery is that but it's fucked up.
But that's not all say you fianlly get to PvE there always will be fucking retards with 3000 point cars at medium missions teamed up with you, so you can loose fuel and start over.

I've never actually had a problem with 3000 PS users in medium, some maps can completely fuck you over however. The same map I mentioned earlier has one of those defend missions. It kept randomly picking shit across the map from the current one, making it bullshit to get to before buzzsaw and rocket niggers got to it first. Barely survived.

Looks like scrap is on the rise now.

This shit barge has 4 wheel drive(the front and back pairs) and can actually turn on a dime. Getting those rapid spin shots off is so satisfying.

That's probably always going to be the case in this type of games.

How would one solve the problem? Real world accurate physics? That doesn't sound fun or easy at all.

You're dealing with military vehicles in function. They aren't made to be pretty. Most you can do is try to amplify drawbacks to certain designs that become "use this to win".

That still looks like a heavily armored vehicle rather than a wall with wheels on it like these

You're telling me this isn't an effective military vehicle? It even has redundant wheels.
I farmed 520 fuel over a few hours with this

It's a wall with wheels and a V-shaped bed to deflect IED blasts. This game doesn't have IEDs.

In the real world you make the vehicles with thicker walls.
In Crossout you attach van doors, cloth roofs and wings to the sides of your vehicles.

Armored Warfare is basically WoT but superior in every way except they just abandoned the game and left it with grind that's even worse than WoT.

I have learned to love speed.

See this is what I never got in these early access vehicle building games like robocraft, Crossout, or MAV

Why not just have fucking everything unlocked for them from the start, then when it comes time for 1.0 either let them keep their shit or roll them back to Level 1 with a substantial head start as reward for putting up with all the bullshit

Defend is probably easiest medium and isn't always avilable, sometimes there is only 3-Bosses or god forbid delivery those 3k fags burn in seconds.

Not to mention you can make those 3000ps out of minivan and 4 white machineguns.