TFW this is going to be your fourth time purchasing Skyrim

TFW this is going to be your fourth time purchasing Skyrim.

I can't wait!

Why though

I need to pre-order now!

Not if I only bought it once, though.
$15 on release date due to a pricing error seemed good to me.
Also got Halo CE Special Edition for $10 due to the same error.

I never bought Skyrim or even pirated it

My good man.

You forgot the fifth time when you buy it for VR!

ayy

Versions of skyrim:

Skyrim (PC, PS3, XBOX360)
Skyrim Legendary Edition (PC, PS3, XBOX360)
Skyrim Special Edition (PC, PS4, XBONE)
Skyrim Switch Edition (Switch)
Skyrim VR (PC, PS4)

What next? Skyrim for mobiles?

You're calling it.

Gee whiz, with all this revenue V is raking in, they must really be pulling all the stops for VI.

Skyrim 2: Electric Chimaloo

yeah so basically if your buying a VR headset this is your 5th time purchasing. And if you're a bigger idiot, its your 5th time purchasing at full retail cost. Lets also not forget that some idiots bought the anthology collections which are now basically obsolete because they don't contain the full content. Also you're an even bigger idiot if you bought the season passes/DLC because they just packaged that shit in anyway and are now trying to double dip with paid mods.

Bethesda fans.. Most retarded people on the face of the earth.

That's right, loyal customer! They'll be pulling out all the stops for TES 6! Just remember to get the Grand Omnipotent Yid edition!

I want to FUG Akarin.

Talking about dlcs, fallout 4 special edition is inevitable.

I pirated it when it first came out on PC, couldn't bring myself to actually finish it though.

I can't believe there are people out there who have bought this game more than once, let alone up to 5 times

But that's just a towel

Too bad the Switch version won't support mods, it'd be nice to install sexlab and bone Argonians/Khajiits on the go

It'll be my first time buying it.

I only got Oblivion at because of Kazerad's prequel comics after the guy tore dobson apart.

You know, I think I'd care more if it wasn't leaked that you have to pay for VR support in Skyrim on PC, even if you have the "modern edition" Legendary I think it's called.
It still bothers me that, on the same level they can be fucked to give you the "DLC" for the Next Generation consoles version of Skyrim, but for whatever reason Vive support is extra.

Correction
Special edition, Legendary was a GOTY (The game plus DLC as one product) edition.

Meanwhile in good goi land, Payday 2 is free and is adding VR support for free.

All this bullshit about "VR costs money" shit is immediately invalidated by payday 2.. If they can do it for free, Bethesda sure as fuck can.

Nevermind VR support was also put in every Source game, since all source games already support 3D display output.
Shit I think even Sonic Generations has a VR/HMD mode

Same. I spent my first 50 hours modding the game, got it just how I liked it and then realized 3 hours later the game sucks anyway, and stopped playing.

Just wait'll CFW comes out.