PRIORITY TARGET:
OP First Dawn
>>>/gamergatehq/330729

ESA ESRB redpill distribution IS GO
>>>/gamergatehq/330713

OP FAR-FLAG
>>>/gamergatehq/330646

1. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. OP DISNOD 2: REBOOT. The Blizzard staff email addresses were added for easy emails.
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
4. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
5. ESA dig and sift ghostbin (needs sifting and verification)
ghostbin.com/paste/qw2v3
6. ESA & other countries counterparts pastebins, more sorted info (needs sifting & verification)
>>>/gamergatehq/330259

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
- archive.is/WlaOH
> ESA Michael Gallagher GfC15 transcript of video youtube.com/watch?v=mQhOqFH8cR0
- pastebin.com/rb7uyF89
- imgur.com/gallery/X2w49
> Censored Gaming Talks To The ESRB youtube.com/watch?v=ItI0mGjdfnw

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines); Possibly in need of rewriting.
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage); Same as above.
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker); Same as Baby Seal.
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=Boycott_List
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/tZAC0
imgur.com/a/tFjfb
archive.fo/sdrNg
archive.is/k4XpH
archive.is/5deiy
archive.is/FuDdJ
archive.is/xZZo3
archive.fo/E8vJI
archive.is/jmXMf
archive.is/S8beb
store.steampowered.com/app/280180/Hover__Revolt_Of_Gamers/
audible.com/mt/Pride-Month/ref=a_hp_c2_4?ie=UTF8&pf_rd_r=0FH48SQ03HRQBF8T44HZ&pf_rd_m=A2ZO8JX97D5MN9&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_i=5000&pf_rd_p=3048840562&pf_rd_s=center-2
archive.is/fiwnl
archive.fo/R8HBP
archive.is/vTaw5
archive.is/Wy9W8
archive.is/mkX97
archive.is/qvCcT
nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/
files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
archive.is/bjl7u
twitter.com/victorymonk/status/874993255745699840
archive.fo/Y5Pfu
archive.fo/ZdXvg
archive.is/HXGEy
00tn2.blogspot.com.au/2014/05/patlabor-tv.html
archive.fo/Jetp1
archive.is/jPD27
archive.is/QT5kX
archive.is/CUhjX
archive.is/iJr6e
twitter.com/CNET/status/875013718043766789
twitter.com/Reuters/status/875022699118166016
archive.is/n8qlF
archive.is/XsqVC
archive.is/7hATQ
observer.com/2017/06/minecraft-gamergate-markus-persson-notch-zoe-quinn
archive.is/keJT9
archive.is/dYLPZ
archive.is/AK4Ow
archive.fo/Xm8wk
archive.fo/Z0nKe#selection-1039.0-1039.23
web.archive.org/web/20170614171429/forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3730933
archive.is/G8NQM
archive.is/MVr10
archive.is/xiWMQ#selection-2673.0-2673.122
archive.is/OH2Y2
archive.is/yRmvs
twitter.com/MoeGamer/status/874885566512459777
archive.is/YbFMf
archive.fo/oqskj
moegamer.net/2017/04/29/moegamer-the-third-birthday/
archive.fo/7pzNt
archive.is/X2FT6
vivi.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list
youtube.com/watch?v=fP-cA_Fvnzk
archive.is/kLCs6
archive.is/gysnS
archive.fo/kQPEV
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trannies stay in >>>Holla Forums

BENIS

archive of before bread
happy birthday Kaede!
archive.is/tZAC0

FINALLY. THIS.
FUCK OFF, TRAP POSTING, BABY FUCKING COMMIE APOLOGISTS.

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

GET READY FOR OPERATION FIRST DAWN

SHORT-TERM GOALS

First, we gather all of the evidence we can about The Last Night's media blitz. We need to make it clear, the only reason this game is under any pressure is because the creators didn't toe the line of an ideological clique that they never asked to be involved with. This means gathering info on every outlet and author, every blue check that retweeted the articles/smearjob, and uncover other things, like the person behind the @Justgamesonly22 account, or anyone who said dumb shit like the Ubisoft dev.

Secondly, we take all of this evidence, compress it all into easy-to-spread formats, and shove it in the faces of those who sought to kill The Last Night. Twitter, comment sections, wherever you can.

Third, we see what can be done for the morale of The Last Night team, maybe we can convince them to stay the course. Also, we need to find out if they did make any changes to their game after the pushback. One user noticed the change to the game's Steam description. We need to somehow confirm that actual tangible changes are going to happen to this game.

LONG-TERM GOALS

We need to do everything in our power to make sure a situation like this does not happen again. This means vocally supporting good devs, outlets AND helping other people stay informed.

First and foremost, a full scale redux of OP Rebuild is in order. A vague, out-of-date list of ethical outlets isn't good enough. Same goes for talking about devs. We need to have a seriously dedicated list of outlets for anons to follow, and for those who participate in social media to follow and spread these outlets, so long as they remain ethical and informative. This doesn't just mean push the easy ones, like TechRaptor and Niche, it means seriously helping out the smaller/struggling ones by spreading their good articles, turning off Adblock and letting them know you're here supporting them. This goes for devs as well. When P5 suffered pushback from the localization crowd of bullshit, we messaged Atlus, showed them we cared enough to buy the game, and told them we appreciated the effort that went into bringing the game over to NA. We should do the same for devs who are smaller, under fire, or just plain good devs who care for their consumers: Us gamers.

Secondly, we need to work on informing gamers who don't spend their time on here. Let them know about companies, and dev teams, and systems that support consumer-friendly practices. Let them know what they need to do to protect their own interests AND recognize when pushbacks like the one for The Last Night are happening, so that they can be there to oppose anti-gamer/anti-consumer bullshit, wherever it comes from. This means infographics, small tidbits of easily spreadable info, and a willingness to help out the gaming community as a whole. Aspiring graphic designers in the thread will want to get on this, as well as our Holla Forumsheads and savvy consumers who are willing to explain this at a very clear and basic level.

Third, we need to keep being gamers. Keep playing vidya, keep supporting good vidya and talking about it. Make art of your favourite characters, if you're talented enough. Support an artist if you aren't artistically inclined. At the end of the day, we're gamers, and we care about this industry in all aspects. We need to show it.

The Last Night has been sunk by aGG and the clique. They blamed a dev for invoking our name and being critical of their once-idol, as well as their political ideology.

We're getting back in the game. They called our name, we must answer.

ESA promo and redpills in jpg format.

imgur.com/a/tFjfb
archive.fo/sdrNg
Feel free to post these wherever you can safely do it.

Last time there were beheadings, the French had to go through two very bloody revolutions that ended up cucking the country and leaving them in a worse position than they were prior to.

the simultaneous release will keep her safe…..right?

After looking at it, and looking at it, and looking at it some more. That might be her belt, not her thong underwear. she might be going commando

You two need to get a room.

Post launch "patch"

what if I'm a baby posting commie fucking trap apologist

archive.is/k4XpH

Ubisoft is poz central

archive.is/5deiy

There was some confusion about people calling her a dev and then a guy on Reddit (who claimed he works for Ubishit) said she's not and that she doesn't works there. She actually DO works there but she desigs UIs for games

Eatern European games are ze best.

fug forgot the first pic

archive.is/FuDdJ

An user posted this at the end of the last thread, I just checked it on twitter. Been there since 3 in the afternoon, not a single fucking like.

Wait, what was the second one?

I think I may be in love with mombot

we'll have a room alright
IN THE BASEMENT
wait what shit that didn't come out right

Please no.

She at least works on development tho, unlike the usual translator/marketing/PR/HR/community manager gimp.

This bitch is making no fucking sense. Does she imply Mario is a Mexican and not an Italian? Is she just ashamed of her own fucking culture? I don't speak retarded spic bitch

Too late.

archive.is/xZZo3

American colleges are so fucked.

There were two French Revolutions. IIRC they were within 1 or 2 decades of each other, but the driving cause behind both was America's success in the Revolutionary War.

IS there anything really new coming out on the market or even innovating? Everything just seems like the same shit. The only thing that even seemed to be interesting was that new metro game, mainly since that might fill that STALKER craving I have.

We really need to find out who is localizing the game.

Trash.jpeg

You mean "CINEMATIC EXPERIENCE" Metro where the guy took his mask off outside?

Its not supposed to make sense, she isn't trying to solve a problem or make life better for mexicans or anything, her only purpose is to look good to her social circle, and it worked. Even if the handful of rational people will look her sideways from now on, we are such disporpotionaly represented, it is still a socially profitable endeavour. Its just the market rules.

The fault is at who turned progressive virtue into a currency in first place, religiousness and patriotism were better currencies because they at least were stable and fixed in their definiton. Progressiveness is ever inflating and leads investors into insanity.

After they lopped off their heads of state and royalty, they didn't stop and turned on the leaders of the revolution.

And leftists invoking the French Revolution conveniently forget what happened soon after that.

That is the sad part. I said it looked like the most interesting thing, but that will probably be shit too just like most things.

Lol we're still having these threads? Those websites put up ethics policies several Januaries ago. Now what do you guys do, fight the long-defamed SJW power?

Yeah? How about I do WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME. I like that option more, how about that?

Cmon user, everything should be a homogenized pile of nothing so nobody gets offended.

Cmon man you can do better than this tripe.

Ive not played the metro games and I know Last light isnt anything like 2034 or 2035 but the new one is folllowing a similar ending to 2035

so ye the world isnt as fucked as you think it is from the attitude in the metro

basically there is a group running the metro making the wars happen to control the people and blocking all communication with the outside world
artyom finds this out towards the end of 2035 and basically says fuck it all and leaves the metro

so ye
SHIT NIGGA READ A BOOK

We make babies like you cry and spend your evenings lurking these threads. How has your night been, by the way?

I love the pics in the replies showing what mexicans had already come up with beforehand

Is that supposed to be jk rowling? his art is so shit it's hard to tell

That one of the prison escape with the giga jew seems new-ish.
Mario's power to take over all enemies is kinda new.
All I can think of this E3.

But 'recently' there's been a few. I can think of SUPERHOT, that is quite interesting in mechanics.

shit the furry's back
did you finally suck enough dick to afford to get internet installed

Probably kathy griffin, but on second glance, the 2 do kind of look alike at this point. :^)

also she might have ties with the IGDA fine folks

archive.fo/E8vJI

I'm not ID hopping, it's my connection that's been shit the whole fucking day

I'm genuinely curious, I was balls-deep in GG up until that January. I got back from Christmas break and realized how far off track the whole thing had gotten and how Holla Forums had been upgraded from "collaborators" to the new e-celebs spewing BS about Cultural Marxism (which was actually about protecting culture from capitalism, not destroying it).

Lol, except you ARE wasting your time. You're the equivalent of the people who went outside to hold up signs about not bringing sharia to American non-Muslims even though that's never been the objective. It would've been different a couple years ago, but by the time that Nintendo employee got fired over something she had no involvement in the Holla Forums coopting had long been completed.

As long as they scam shekels out of SJWs, fine by me!

I think it's Kathy Griffith from the beheading photos. Everyone was disgusted by it, even liberals were pissed because it made them look bad. SO of course twitter SJWs double down on it.

old article but 8-4 is not working on xenoblade archive.is/jmXMf so that leave treehouse and NoE.

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Forcing a historian to prioritize shitposts over reporting their dad's corpse
☑ Vandilizing private property with "Strategic Designation #2"
☑ Causing chaos in Hollywood with an acid rainstorm
☑ Ruined the very concept of anime for everyone
☑ Firing a promising staff member from Platinum Games
☑ Making Colin Moriarty say a misogynistic joke and firing him
☑ Giving a white Iranian a date with DMCAstiny
☑ Creating bait that surpassed Metal Benis
☑ Stole Bioware's checkbook
☑ Making YouTube proud to support the [ERROR: Login to view this content] community
☑ Became Linkedredchannitin
☑ Adorning unrelated posts with images of anime boobs
☑ Overwrote reality with a Tropico save-file
☑ Teaching the Russians how it's done
☑ Spent 4 days legally dead for tax reasons
☑ Manipulated reviews to make Yooka-Laylee look as 64-bit as possible
☑ Revealed international culinary secrets
☑ Convinced an user into becoming a trap
☑ Funded by Russia to cause chaos in the USA
☑ Plotting to invade and take over the fashion world with a new puppet as mascot
☑ Successfully summoned the memeteor, then promptly dispelled it because it wasn't exciting enough
☑ Moved gaming acceptance back decades in the public consciousness
☑ Got seened in an Oakland drive-by
☑ Has trademarked "hikikomori ginger girls with names based on imageboards"
☑ Employed Russia's help in hacking the ESRB
☑ Bestowed upon a penguin a penguin-waifu
☑ Caught a glimpse of the evil that is the Korean Education system
☑ Likes their iced cream 'pure aryan'
☑ Hacked a character into ARMS, then leaked it
☑ Having a girl fetish
☑ Killed people at an Ariana Grande concert with a bomb
☑ Discriminating fantasy from reality
☑ Undoing all the hard work into promoting Far Cry 5
☑ Turned Ren Hoek into a terrorist
☑ Created Gamergate America

Oh so we're still stuck on infantile "triggering liberals" shit? Neat. Neat.
This is why your detractors say the objective is to kick women and liberals and whoever else out of the video gaming mainstream and make them feel unwelcome, because it literally is. You fucks don't tolerate people making games you're not interested in, it's fascinating.

So its gonna be censored and shit.

its not that I cant afford it, its that It needs to be installed so Im waiting for all that shit to be done
I am however going on a 200gig mobile data plan till I get ADSL installed because this shit is taking forever
but 200gig is around how much I used a month anyway so I will just use that till I get net

It literally did though

Blobson is so desperate for head pats and he never gets them.

(((e2da43)))
Keep on trying, bitch nigga

You got all that out of triggering shills in this thread on a daily basis? Neat. Nice "kicking women out of gaming" bit though. You've been balls deep in GG? I'm sure are, you've probably been crying about it on twitter for almost 3 years. Has that gone for you?

wew lad, take a look at those courses: archive.is/S8beb

Dunno man, I think you're mistaking something. I mean a decade after the big Revolution there was Napoleon's coup, but I can find another revolution on Wikipedia.

pppfffpfpfttt

I butchered that post, holy shit. I'm tired.

Clearly we;re doing something right if the z level shills are out.

Simultaneous release, and the fact we've already seen that outfit with English VA makes it less likely.

should add more to this
EVERYONE in 2035 is fucking horrible, like with 2033 you kinda feel for artyom and with 2034 you gain respect for the characters involved
but my god in 2035 you will absolutely fucking despise EVERY SINGLE ONE

You'are waifu not exist in real life.? Is

I know, it's so cute. I wonder what has them so mad? Will they ever get tired of pounding sand?

==HOLY SHIT, THAT OUTFIT IS COMPLETELY UNFIT FOR COMBAT== how the fuck is he supposed to fight with that cone in his head? Is that there so he won't suck his own dick?

If mai waifu existed in year life she would be 3D and thats just not acceptable

Let me tell you my life story, user. 4 years ago I was the shittiest of lords. Chwiggewwing right and left was my lifeblood. You know what changed me? Hearing what the left had to say. I went from libertarian to antifa-tier anarchist just because I wanted to have an honest debate and understand where people were coming from instead of screeching at anything I didn't understand.
The left isn't anti-free speech, it's pro-decency and pro-the proper understanding of free speech, which has never included violent hate speech as the First Amendment demonstrates.
Fuck the people who say the titties are too big or whatever stupid crap, I agree with you guys there. Anita's analysis ranges from overreaction to lies. But who even cares about that shit? I can spend my energy on things that aren't corporations trying to preserve their bottom line and avoid manufactroversy. GG has since long defamed this tide and it's pretty much gone now. Stop groaning every time a game comes out with a stronk female protagonist about how it's "pandering" or promoting an anti-white agenda(?) and see it for what it is- a nice change of pace that some people really appreciate.

No it's worse. At least Psychology has the possibility of being based in fact.

That about settles it.

By the way the far left and liberals don't agree on almost anything and most liberals are better defined as centrists. Just thought I'd add

What the fuck is this supposed to mean? How is psychology a bad thing?

What if she could still be 2D, or 3D without the "pd", while in real life?

That is some bullshit right there.

They're not just scamming them, they're training them.

I am fucking dead-ass serious my niggy. My old Twitter is @DucklingGuns, my current one is @LaresGriton

It's a soft science. The soft sciences get taken advantage of to push blatant bullshit and lies. I've had a psychology class. It was half cancer. Not as bad sociology, which was all cancer and spent a significant time on how black people's problems today are caused by whitey in the past.

What would you losing then regaining your hat in SM64 then? Stockholm syndrome?

Nobody but loons care about female protags, and only Holla Forums goes on about white genocide. But you cannot seriously say that antifa are a force for good. Give me a break. They throw M80s at womens heads and assault minorities that "wrongthink." They say it's ok to punch nazis then call everyone slightly right of center a fucking nazi. I'm sorry you fell for a fucking violent cult, but come here for sympathy. Go back to Holla Forums. You might miss a sermon.

Are you implying that they aren't? How the fuck are you supposed to undo redlining and gentrification with "hard work and bootstraps"?

Go back to chanting "I have nothing to lose but my chains" and get your blood boiling with a constant torrent of appeals to emotion removed from the context of reality. You cringy motherfucker.

In the chance you're not trolling

Nowadays it usually is tho. It didn't use to be, but now publishers just go through a checklist of demographics to pander to, and that includes created-by-committee "diversity".

You're looking at Holla Forums

lmao reddit is that way, my fam

We are already there, in spite of you wishing we weren't. :^)

Hey GG I modded GTA V to be more tolerant, what do I win?

I'm not sure if you've noticed this but Holla Forums has been the fact of this movement since probably November of 2014
Antifa isn't an organization, it's not even an ideology. Just like GG it can't be held accountable for random guys' actions.
If you want to kick out minorities and strip them of rights or listen to people who want to kick out minorities and strip them of rights, you're a goddamn nazi. The Ann Coulter and Milo crowds certainly have Nazis and impressionable proto-Nazis among them as Richard Spencer has said himself
Quit because they have some obnoxious
tendencies and contrarianism

A one-way trip to the gas chamber.

You can have any swag from E3 2017.

Except its all of these and they've yet to do anything that isn't violence.

I remember a time when video games weren't released in an incomplete state and criticism of the game wasn't deflected or even outright attacked because it's 2017 and people have long forgotten how to take criticism at all.

You can't do that to me, your kind isn't allowed in this establishment :^)

Nice board speed. And this is the fastest board on the chan, right? Huh, cute.

Sure thing. Yep yep. Not violent at all. Here, what if a huge mobilized group of Holla Forumsacks declared it was ok to punch "SJWs?" And the media then defended it?

Is catering to the requests of the public really pandering though? They're supposed to be listening to their audience. It's not supposed to be politically charged, it only is because right wingers froth at anything different. Neither is having gay men in your gamin', it's a completely neutral statement

not an argument
And KiA, and Twitter. If this thread has really managed to stay mostly Nazi-free then I respect that

Nice argument.
There's nothing wrong with violence in self-defense. Antifa is composed of gay people, women, minorities and their allies concerned about attacks on themselves and their friends.

what the fuck is this shit

pic and filename related

For real though why the fuck are fidget spinners this fucking huge of a thing?

How the fuck did these goddamn things get so fucking popular?

First two embed related
Read this:

Damn, I don't really like her, but she looks cute in that one.

Do the clowns that pay you to come here not give you a prime at least?

Dude just stop.

Funny, that's what pushed me away from the left.

It's pro-babysitting fucking adults.
It's pro-"speech i dont like is not free speech" I.E. Not Free Speech. Free speech IS free thought. Orwell understood this all too well. The extreme left, much like the extreme right is another leech upon mankind trying to control what we can say or do.

Oh, you're just retarded then. Nice chat. Yeah, go back to your cult. Just being here might get you excommunicated.

And you go back to cuckchan, I hear coming here is a bannable offense. Don't want them to find out!

What game though? I see 'Hover' and frankly, I've never heard of it.

Lmao, not an argument.

Watch this. May save your life.

store.steampowered.com/app/280180/Hover__Revolt_Of_Gamers/

notshilling notshilling notshilling

It's pretty fun as a game in and of itself, but absolutely everything around it (the story, the dialogue, the characters, and all but two of the songs in the game) is complete garbage in my opinion.

Your face is an argument.

Maybe if every "how do you do, fellow human" wasn't met with "fucking die degenerate scum", antifa wouldn't need to be a thing.

Where do you get this shit info from, the left controlled media? Surely they have no bias.

WHAT ATTACKS
WHERE
WHO
I constantly hear this and never see ANY evidence.
This is an insane fantasy conjured by paranoids. You know who might be killing them? The people who have the death sentence for them in their countries.

Remember when they had a Pro-Trump rally and Antifa faggots showed up to attack them and got their shit pushed in.

Oh and that video of that tranny attacking the black guy and getting his ass beat.

And where do you get YOUR info from? Breitbart, the right-wing equivalent of the Huffington Post? It's just as bad as the SJW news.

What, the Charles Barkley quote? He's right that Black defeatism hardly helps them but it's not the main cause at all.
Trump is not center, that's absurd.

Lol you've never been on Holla Forums at all then. Tons of them are ex-Gamergate people. Nice non-argument

My reasoning skills.
Liberals aren't left you tard.

"Fucking adults" with disabilities and backstories you will never understand, because you don't want to.
Orwell was a fucking socialist you mong.

They live of deep fucked up conspiracy theories and they don't even realize it. Whenever presented with contrarian evidence, they just claim its a conspiracy of the patriarchy to hide the oppression.

Sargon's videos on cults are a good insight on what is going on.

I don't get it though, according to SJWs men and women don't exist as gender is a spectrum and or forced on you by society ERGO the patriarchy doesn't exist.

Stop feeding obvious derail faggots (you)s. Report or filter. Looking for something to do? Pick a task from the to do list.

Read his books retard instead eating the slop you're fed.

I check out Audible daily deals every day and you guys need to see what is being advertised audible.com/mt/Pride-Month/ref=a_hp_c2_4?ie=UTF8&pf_rd_r=0FH48SQ03HRQBF8T44HZ&pf_rd_m=A2ZO8JX97D5MN9&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_i=5000&pf_rd_p=3048840562&pf_rd_s=center-2

In paper, the theory is that both men and women who act in the traditional gender roles are the patriarchy, but it doesn't bode well to speak against women openly.

Who is doing this? It's [current year] we live in the most tolerate time period. Honestly. Antifa is just throwing a shitfit because Trump won and they fucking know it. It's literally a giant crybaby tantrum.

Lol you've never been on Holla Forums at all then. Tons of them are ex-Gamergate people. Nice non-argument
Yeah, and nice cult think. When you realise what's wrong with your logic maybe I'll respect you enough to give you an argument. Until then you're only here to entertain me. Now dance monkey.

Lol listen to a single Marine Le Pen speech. Read a single Ann Coulter book. Follower a single Trump supporter on Twitter. How about those pointless anti-sharia marches that were a veiled way of expressing anti-Muslim sentiment because sharia courts have never and will never apply to non-Muslims? There are tons of people who want to see all Mexicans deported, even the legal ones and third-generations. They're stealing the jobs, remember?

found the Holla Forums
See you in Wolfenstein friend =^)

Reminds me of this.
archive.is/fiwnl

Don't want to jinx it, but is GGR dare I say, gone?

Haven't watched much antifa shit outside of Stimulator, but people love the underdog and tend to scorn the impenetrable opposition they see as tyrannical, hence antifa.

Plus, you know, the looming threat of being rounded up and exterminated for not being Type-X Citizen also helps bolster antifa - it's a moral high ground combined with a sense of threat on one's life and way of life, as well as those like them, mixed in with David and Goliathism.

In short, antifa and neonazis are two sides of the same coin. The only difference is what they hold dear.

Address the central point.
Who was attacked and where. Link me evidence. Show me who was physically assaulted. I will not abide by such things in my country and I want to take a stand against it, but I will only if SHOWN who has been DIRECTLY harmed.

The guy thinks that speech and ideas are violence.

Last rumor I heard was that they shit up Holla Forums and twitter still.

And this is why cucks are so bad, they drag us down with them. Since they keep supporting those wankers, they can continue to be total dipshits. Also in every other industry this would have serious consequences, but since gamers have no rights we are always the screwed ones. You can't just falsely label a product and get away with it.

Who is the nazi here exactly

Let me guess, Trump supporters

Oh, and she was born a slave.

This is literally a fucking meme. Nobody thinks this.

Oh, so you're a lunatic too? Cool.

Oh I am fully aware of his beliefs. They come pre-packaged after all.

Get a job, hippie.

I missed the treehouse stream. Was mega milk there? What was she wearing this time?

DO WHAT THE PICS SAY

STOP RESPONDING TO SHILLS

This isn't happening. It CAN'T happen. And Trump doesn't want to do it. Seriously, stop with this shit. How many gay people have hurt themselves because they actually fall this? I had a coworker that was crying because she thought Trump would put her in a death camp. And she thought this because the internet convinced her of it.

Yea when Trump won I saw person worry about her daughter cause the dad was illegal.

I'm all for fighting publisher's abusive practices, but poverty is no argument.

What the fuck is going on today? This place is being raided?

This is not about not being able to afford it, I could afford a 30€ bottle of water, but it's not worth it. And so are stupid games. Full priced games with DLC are just total cancer.

I have not seen a single person in these gg threads complain about it until all those articles were made.

Her boobs were pretty hidden, but she wore stockings to make up for it.

please help me

This is bait.
The only one I know is one that got fired for doing something against her contract with Ninty. You're spewing blatant lies.

No shill-kun, that was the media and their anti-Nippon agenda.

It's quite hilarious.

Oh god he's literally going
>The people on my side are the real centrists.

TOP FUCKING WEW

Goodnight friendo.

It's not that it doesn't exist, it's that it's only a concept society has developed, and within that framework those it deems to be men have several advantages.

There's no fucking cult though, and spending even five minutes there would show you we can't agree on anything

hahahahaha oh my god

You really have no idea what you're talking about

Threats of violence should be treated just like violence

It doesn't fucking matter how you present it you nonce, if you say "I'm going to kick out the dirty sandniggers" it's rhetorically the same as "Perhaps we should consider excluding Muslims from inhabiting our country". You are trying to bring violent force into public discourse where it doesn't belong. If the Trail of Tears, the use of force to displace Natives, were being debated today you bet your ass Antifa would be doing what the police don't and prohibiting violent assembly.

Lol your point? It's still way fucking harder for the average black person to succeed

You missed the point intentionally

No, people legitimately do because that's exactly what companies like Facebook are pushing for. HOWEVER, the Holla Forums faggot is trying to lump in the legal immigrants with the illegals. That's where he's wrong.

We only want rid of the illegals. You know, the assholes who hop the border instead of taking months, if not years, of dedication to prove that they want and deserve to be in this country.

Also, a word to the wise…
WE ARE BEING DERAILED WITH Holla Forums PROPOGANDA!!!

Not an argument.

Well at least that one makes sense with all the talk about deportation. My friend is gay and she legit thought Trump open death camps for gays. I showed her Trump holding the gay pride flag and all the republicans clapping to it and it calmed her down.

Maybe it's just where I live, but tolerance seems to be at an all time low. There doesn't seem to be much in the way of peace - it feels like a very angry right wing is about to rise up and enact genocide on anyone who refuses to live as they do.

Antifa may exacerbate it, but would you take a movement clamoring for your death in stride?

No need to answer that. The very fact we're posting in a Gamergate thread is evidence enough that humans tend to get butthurt when other humans propagandize the worth of their extermination.

disgusting painted eyebrows
That's all I have to say

she looks like a slag

Overwatch isn't even a full price game ($40), and it doesn't have DLC. It has microtransactions that are cosmetic only. The devs need to make money somehow.

Don't defend microtransactions in a non-f2p game
That's gay

Have you read Animal Farm and 1984? They are short books and you don't need much processing power to understand his points. So even a dumb ass like you can understand you been feed bullshit if you believe Orwell was a commie. Chapter 17 of 1984 is all you need to really read to understand his points that commies suck dick

Such as? Men have the highest mortality rates in jobs, men are the most people in jail, in any given divorce proceeding men are turned into walking ATMs and last time I looked, women hold plenty of supposedly man only positions like team leaders in NASA, CEO's in big corps and numerous others.

Dont forget the niggers that keep jumping the fence to commit crimes, like at what fucking point do we not shoot them and throw their corpse across the border, hell the other day this guy killed 3 people, he has been deported 8 fucking times already.

Hooooooly shit. You're like the people who relate real life to Harry Potter.

Be careful with Meme Magic! Look what happened!

Speaking of which, Hideki Naganuma (one of the composers of that game) linked to One Angry Gamer's review of it
archive.fo/R8HBP

But wikipedia says he is a socialist, user!

help you how? People are cucked, nothing new to see here.

have you guys done anything this year other than roleplay

I moved that muffin.

That's kinda the thing, it's not the public in general or their, it's a small, loud and well-connected clique. It's always the same handful of people on Twitter going "ugh why is this game so white", "ugh why isn't there a gender bar", "ugh this dev defend goobergate in the past" and so on. I mean, for all I know, these actually are the opinions of gamers at large, but there's no evidence whatsoever of it. Considering the sales of some clique games that get hyped to high heavens and sell like shit (e.g. Ladykiller in a Bind) or games that sell well despite an obviously concerted effort to smear their quality (e.g. Persona 5), it seems clear that the clique's opinions don't impact sales. It could be said they did, before they were a clique proper (e.g. Fez), but not any longer.

So we have a bit of a paradox. Journalists literally have less impact on consumers' buying habits than a game's cover (I had a file showing this but I lost it, sorry), and their "cultural critic" and "activist" friends aren't aligned with gamers's tastes… and yet publishers listen to them. And pretty much just publishers (and tiny indies trying to get in their good graces, I suppose). It's a bit baffling, and I can only conclude it's due to two factors. One is the clique's gregariousness; they're everywhere and they're always scratching each others backs, so they can poke and prod publishers towards this or that. Two is that publishers mistakenly believe that the loud, overexposed, media-savvy cliquesters represent this massive demographic of socjus-minded kids, and in their lust to cater to as many demographics as possible, they end up pandering to one which doesn't really exist. They're interfering with the creative process, and possibly dumbing down the mechanics, for no reason. Add the clique witch-hunts, smearjobs and whatnot, and they're effectively gatekeepers. The clique represents no one but themselves.

So publishers add some socjus items to their pandering checklist, but don't realize there's no indication, to the best of my knowledge, that this SJW demographic was even there in terms of sales to begin with. I mean, if tweets were money they would be rich, but as it is, well… The one SJW-pandering game that I know did surprisingly well was that Life is Strange, and in all likelihood, it was thanks to the "interactive movie" fad.

In ever non-first world country I know of, border hoppers are shot on sight. That true for Mexico as well.

One thousand Puerto Rican pesos says you live nowhere fucking near the border. Illegals have never been a problem and most of them come here because they are delusional enough to think they can find a better life here without a visa and end up working (illegally?) as a janitor in a school just like before but this time without relatives to support them. They are
honest, hard workers and nothing fundamentally separates them from the legals other than opportunity and education. Namely that they didn't get any because they're from shitty areas.
That hasn't stopped almost every "that one uncle" in this shithole state to advocate for the removal of all Mexicans. I've heard it myself in person and I've read it myself online. I'm Puerto Rican and that wouldn't stop them.

Oh, you mean his book about Stalinism and his book about western police states? I also read his book about revolutionary anarchist Catalonia and his later writings about how Communism (what he called Stalinism as the term had not arised) was bad and socialism was good.
Step up nigga

If you think that it can't happen and won't happen you haven't read an Ann Coulter book or been paying attention to the travel ban, which Trump and Trump surrogates have called a Muslim ban several times

At this point, what reason is there to support Trump besides white pride?

He didn't drain the swamp, he built his house in it. He didn't help small businesses, he shit on them in favor of corporations. He created at least several thousand more deaths a year because of Trumpcare, he furthered the war, continues buddying up with Saudi Arabia, hasn't even started building the wall and he praises genocidal dictators who seek to control how people live their private lives.

What else is there to support him on?

As if I needed further proof why our existence as the bulwark is paramount. At least the fucking idiot ensured another four years of Trump.

Speech is not violence. Stop Swallowing propaganda. Unplug the bananas from your ears. If speech was EVER treated as if it were the same as action all of humanity would drown in a sea of blood, just ask the Catholics and the protestants of a thousand years ago.

Speech is thought and to treat something so ephemeral as if it were reality is INSANE. That's ignore the fact that much of what people FEEL is not what IS. You cannot convict someone based on what another FEELS especially when everyone interprets words differently. It is the most insane nightmare to implement legally. You understand nothing about the real world and how it functions if you believe "speech=violence" is at all a tenable position on any level. You could not even begin to get any humans to agree on any aspect of it which is why we as a society have decided that "sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me."

Hispanic here, if you want to see the real nazis nowadays, take a good look in the mirror asshole.

user, it's pointless. He'll deny the existence of the clique and say his denial of it is the same as your denial of the patriarchy. Stop feeding the shill.

WHAT IS HAPPENING

I think it's generally a good idea to practice arguments when shills come up, but the guy is literally arguing that speech is violence and that anitfa dindu nuffin. There's really no point to continuing.

Would someone mind explaining what we did to piss off Holla Forums so much today?

Not liking thicc eyebrows on women

Keep believing that. I'm Mexican and can't stand illegals. They undercut by profession and work under the table which fucks over tons of legal Mexican's and Americans with any trade. Guess they don't effect you since you work at Star Bucks.

Guess the meaning of his simple writings went of your head.

Please explain how socialism, Stalinism, and Communism are different? Because you believe the are there own thing.

Let me guess REAL Socialism has never been tried before?

No one here thinks we'll actually convince him of anything.

brilliant, beautiful walking corpse

My people used to have to make fools and spectacles of themselves to even be allowed in the city gates for a day. There's minority status, and then there's freakshow status. And if a city guard didn't like our kind, we could be killed, raped, imprisoned, anything. I don't wanna go back to those times, but fuck me for standing up for myself and not wanting to live my life as a circus attraction, right?

Fourth pic is pretty good for adjusting your contrast.

Not him, but I like actual thick eyebrows and not that weird fake shit women do to their eyebrows that makes it look like they glued theirs on, such as in your picture.

Brazil here.

My country takes in pretty much anyone willing to come, but not that many are willing to come. The people who come here are mostly coming from failed socialist experiments from our neighbors who are literally starving, and while we can offer them some food, its in exchange for their freedom as they get enslaved by criminal gangs, forcefully addicted in drugs, have their organs sold out and children raped.

If we were an actually good country, we wouldn't have open borders, or perhaps its the other way around. But we are a great argument against it either way.

At the same time, the people who have any skill or will of spirit in them are instantly forced out of the country, migrating to places without such open borders who offer all incentives for them to come in, but not the rest.

And the left wonders WHY we 'minorities' are against migration.

Its hilarious how they think they are such great people for taking in a million refugees or poor people in an year, when every year, 20 million people fall under the poverty line and there are literally 20 billion people under the poverty line.

The whole left can get fucked with their feel-good bullshit. I rather get fucked by the right who is honest about it, so we can actually fight instead of having our neighbors all blinded by the left's lie.

How is not letting in muslims from terror prone countries the same as opening death camps? It's literally the opposite.

Are you legal? If yes then fuck em. "That one uncle" is usually a pussy and internet goons can't hurt you.

No, the legals came here legally. The illegals said fuck the system and just jumped the border. You know what happens if I just jumped the border into mexico? They'd kick my ass out. And so would canada. And most end up doing lawn work and construction because you can pay them cash under the table.

It's been a few months.
Small business are flourishing
Trumpcare isn't even passed yet, and is being reworked in the senate. And obamacare is collapsing, something has to be done or they will be nothing.
He's doing nothing different than what obama was doing. You still have a point though, I wanted to pull out all together.
Trying to fund it, the republican's somehow can't get anything done even with all the power.
I'd like to give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he thought he was doing good foreign relations, but that was fucked.

There was some followup to that, actually.

Their board's dead, but a few stragglers from Cancer Crew are still around. Two or three of them raided us the other night.

Was marche fucking with them again?

laughed at their podcast

Thanks, Trump!

Does 4chan have its own leftypol now, or is our leftypol even more cucked than I thought?

What a huge faggot

Already lost me, again.

Hahahahaahha even Holla Forums has obnoxious tripfags.

Here's a tip: No one, no country HAS to take anyone. If the city treats you so bad, WHY are you trying to get into the city?

My parents are both immigrants and I can tell you the Left wants immigrants to be SLAVES.
They push illegal immigration so they have a slave class to abuse, all while migrant workers don't know any better. Worse, it makes work and finding jobs for legal immigrants harder, since there is now more competition, and thus lower wages.

My dad worked hard so I didn't have to, and seeing little shits like you defend those policies is like taking a shit on his grave.

there is nothing beyond that level of hell

The problem is that no one in Washington likes Trump, neither the Democrats nor the Republicans. And, they're going to drag shit out for as long as they can so that they can ruin his "legacy". Also, they don't care about being reelected at this point (Which they know is a lost cause anyway), so they're trying to takedown as many people as they can with them

Sorry.

It would seem not.

Well yes, it's true that the Kuchera/Quinn/McIntosh people are very good at intimidation and making themselves look big but developers are figuring this out and listening to them less and less. If you've noticed Jap games are getting censored less and there hasn't been a major game tailor-made for them since fucking Unravel. Publishers realized they don't (generally- Tomodachi was an exception because it was based on something that was actually somewhat of a concern) have any purchasing power and ignored them.
I don't know enough about Life is Strange to comment but I will say that they were all over Night in the Woods which I liked and which did well but it didn't do well because it had gay anarchist foxes in it (though it helped), it did well because it spoke to the times and was well-written and entertaining. From what I've seen Life is Strange is at least interesting even if the writing suffers a bit and that's probably why it broke into the mainstream. Undertale was also supposed to be an SJW game because it had some gay people in it and a feel-good message and it's getting a physical release now. But it hardly did well because of those things, it did well because of its writing and creativity. Even fucking Gone Home was different and somewhat captivating even if I'd never pay $20 for it and the marketing was awful. Ladykiller was just bad, stupid, overpriced and boring and so were tons of these other games. Gone Home actually did not do as well as you'd think because it's mediocre- it did okay. The other three games I mentioned were decent to great. These other games get published on itch.io to little fanfare and sell maybe 500 copies because that's what they deserve, generally. So I think a game's politics (or anything that looks like politics) are a very small factor in its success and publishers realize this. Some games being more friendly to leftist or minority interests isn't really indicative of pandering to a market that isn't really there, it's what the creators wanted to do, and I have reason to believe Life is Strange and Gone Home were passion projects.

Hispanic here, you can fuck off with your wanna-be white attitude criollo. Read what you greentexted over and over until you get it.

What do people say before they try to hit you with a stick?
Usually something like "I want to hit you with this stick."
What follows someone saying "I want to hit you with this stick."?
Usually, an attempt to hit you with said stick.
How the fuck is a threat not violent you fucking idiot? This is how the police handle things. This is how everyone has handled things since the beginning of time. North Korea expressing a desire to nuke another country would be treated like a fucking deployment because threats are only empty when there is a chance of retaliation.

I don't care about that French guy. I'm buying the shit out of his game.

I don't have time for criollos today. Nice to hear about how far you live from the border, though.
t. San Antonioan
Marxist socialism and Communism aren't really any different but have picked up various connotations along the way. Stalinism is the idea that 'the ends always justify the means' when it comes to protecting the state against anything that even might be a threat, hence his purges and the invasion of Ukraine.

The majority of users there are not from any imageboards. You can tell just by their posting style. All legitimate users there as in the ones not using VPN scripts to raise Holla Forumss board rank are from Reddit because it was shilled hard there

And they get offended when some of their crew are drawn in a humilliant pose when they directly advocate killing people.

Also, using Lady Liberty for that. I'm not american and even I feel disgusted.

Temerfag pls go
Lol nobody in Venezuela is "starving" I talk to real Venezuelans every week

The travel ban is the first step to getting rid of Islam in America entirely you dunce.
"Are you legal" really nigga? This is why Yankees are fucking annoying. All Puerto Ricans are naturalized US citizens.

Its ok, they only made apple products for the mega-rich (you wouldn't believe the prices) and had near-slave labor. I'm glad the fuckers are gone.

Nice opinions fagtron

I voted 2x for Lula, and 1x for Dilma. Temer is a cunt, Bolsonazi should genuinely get fucked.

Venezuela is a bloodbath. Your friendos are likely from the protected rich commie classes, as is your whole social bubble.

You have to be baiting. No one could be as retarded as you or 806a14.

The clique is real, it's full of posturing liberals who expect people to live up to standards they themselves don't and it has awful opinions based on misunderstandings of actually solid Marxist, feminist, and sociological theory. Boom.

Threats are violence. Ask the police department the wide range of things considered a threat.

And I was referring to Bolivia, not Venezuela. We haven't got that many Vuvuzelanos yet.

Well there is you…

He's trying to appeal to Congress to get funding for a wall and even proposed plans for it. He rolled back a fucking hell of a lot of cancerous policies of the Obama administration including the lunacy that was The Paris Agreement and just his sheer presence alone is closing the floodgates as less and less people want to migrate here since his inauguration.

Does he deserve any kind of unconditional fanboy-level support like some faggots give him? Fuck no, nobody in Washington does or ever will

Is it fair to beat on him this fucking early in his presidency? Fuck no, its still too early to tell just what kind of president he will be. Wait 4 to 8 years and then form a consensus. Faggot

No billy pls

It's even presented as a temporary ban, aiming for 6 months or some such shit. And at no time was kicking out muslims here on the table, nor is making islam illegal. No death camps. You're wrong. Again, stop listening and believing your cult for once.

You have an antifa flag and a communist flag on your wall right now don't you.

Oh, he disagrees with your bullshit so he's not hispanic enough. Wanna-be white. How very violent of you.

Usually something like "I want to hit you with this stick."
What follows someone saying "I want to hit you with this stick."?
Usually, an attempt to hit you with said stick.
How the fuck is a threat not violent you fucking idiot? This is how the police handle things. This is how everyone has handled things since the beginning of time. North Korea expressing a desire to nuke another country would be treated like a fucking deployment because threats are only empty when there is a chance of retaliation.
So how does all this fit in when people are literally minding their own business and a mob of antifa show up and throw fireworks at them, beat them with ballbats and bike locks, or try to intimidate with their presence?

Looking around Treehouse hasn't mentioned xenoblade on their tumblr like they did with mario odyssey. Nintendo also didn't censor Pyra on thier website. But it looks like the changed her name from homura ホムラ to Pyra, Rex is still Rex though.

We've had Holla Forums lurkers and active anons for a while who discharge their autism when the thread responds to their scent like a white blood cell attacking invading bacteria. It's a cycle that's similar to what some anons here admittedly do to /a/

Most of us don't assume the good of people who can't be accounted for. Most of us believe in the concept and integrity of national borders and don't think working wherever you please is a human right. These are going to be your two most common points of contention with your average Holla Forums user. It's a largely intractable difference in principles that don't mean anything in these threads beyond being an intractable difference.

they should be banned on sight, its obvious why they are here instead of cuckchan.

That's censorship, my famalam.

Usually violence comes without a fucking threat. It is seldom someone is so open as to say they are gonna be violent then do it. Its why the phrase "beware the quiet ones" exists.

Homura is a better name, if they dual audio, its gonna need a tweak or end up like tales of hearts. Shin> kor

Before I would ever trust /leftshitpol/ a second, they would have to 100% denounce feminism as a tool of the elite and the democratic elite. But they wont.

The largely darker-skinned and rural protected rich commie class that consistently votes for the PSUV? Lol. The opposition's stronghold is in the district with all the oil. Go fucking figure, user

Do you have any proof to the contrary

HAHAHAHA are you implying that they're starving BECAUSE of Evo? Nigga my godfather is reactionary as fuck and all he can say about the man is that he's a degenerate. Living conditions have vastly improved under him.

I didn't say that about GH. NITW is a great game regardless of what anyone says including me.

Not yet it isn't. You realize that the Holocaust was unthinkable for Germans even when it happened, right? The original agenda was to put the Jews in ghettos, then in camps, then in Madagascar and finally to gas them. It's a progression, and all of it happened after Hitler had granted himself absolute power after the Reichstag fire incident. You clearly don't understand fascist entryism. Why do you think Anime Right and Alt Furry are even things? It's because they'll kick those guys out later when they have full power.
Define "Minding their own business"

I don't defend illegal immigration, though. Vid very related. I'm on a different walk of life than you, though - you didn't have to work hard? When I was 11 I was digging ditches and hauling raw sewage to help put food on the table and gas in the generator. I'm 24 now, and not much has changed.

But here's the thing: there's a difference between being pro-illegal immigration and being pro-I don't wan't to go to Dachau. I have a hard time stomaching the right because I don't like hanging around people who are pro-killing me if they had the chance.

My ethnic background as a hated group of wandering outcasts doesn't help the sentiment either. European oppression is real shit to me, I don't want to go through what my ancesters did.

You're right, except in the case that the person who wants to do the violence needs to rally up allies first. Rallying up the boys to help you beat someone up and telling them "hey let's go beat someone up" is STILL a threat and it's exactly what "Adios, America!" type shit is about.

Fuck liberal feminism. Fuck trans-exclusionary radical feminism. Real Marxist feminism is pretty much indistinguishable from radical egalitarianism. Hell, tons of us denounce feminism as a whole.

I guess we have a ton of bolivians coming in every year because they are reactionary far right and can't tolerate such social progress, huh?

Not derailing anymore, have a good night.

Also Roma-Andalusian-Puerto Rican jibaro solidarity

They should be banned once they've derailed this hard and evidence of their retardation is blatantly obvious, rather than possibly ironic shitposting.

No, it's more likely that things aren't getting better fast enough for them. They had an Africa-tier HDI until recently and pretty much still do even though it's going up fast

Back in highschool, I used to paint apartments over the summers for $13/hr.
The year the illegal contractors had made their way to my area, they weren't even hiring at $9.50/hr.
I have no idea what the mexicans were being paid under the table, I ended up slinging burgers that year because one of the local guys paid pretty well provided you would show up on time and didn't slack off.

Have you ever thought about, ya know, not banning what you disagree with?

I mean, it's not as if GamerGate needed a hugbox or safe space, or anything, you're all Totes McScrotes against that, riiiiiiiight?

Words don;t communicate INTENT, they communicate THOUGHT. The THOUGHT of hostility is not the INTENT of hostility. Police investigate and charge based upon INTENT. The police dismiss most "threats" because of this as nothing comes of them. Many people harbor hostile or outright murderous thoughts or fantasies and yet 99% of them do not act any of them out because they do not INTEND to. Your example is a joke it implies all words are immediately followed by actions or even intended.

Once again all you demonstrate is you do not understand the difference between the realm of FANTASY and REALITY, of THOUGHTS and ACTIONS, of FEELINGS and FACTS. If anyone is likely to harm I would be most fearful of people like you who's words really do carry intent when most people assume they only carry thought.

So that makes it ok to attack people that are peacefully gathered to listen to a speech? Or protest? They don't have to make threats of violence, just being quiet and ignoring antifa can be interpreted as a threat of violence? user this makes no sense. An outside observer see snatifa attacking people peacefully gathered. And antifa knows this it's why they try so hard to prevent footage being taken.

Death camps will never be a thing in america. Trump will never have dictator powers in america. Our government is protected against things like that, and if he ever tried he'd be ousted quick as shit. See, this shit? This is roleplay. You're literally roleplaying that you live in a world where Trump can become a hitler. But whatever. Think what you want. Fear the death camps. Just know they'll never happen.

See above. On several occasions antifa instigated violence. Video evidence exist. They come to events where right wingers are gathered and attack them. THEY start it. Then accuse everyone of being LITERAL NAZIS!!1!! to excuse it. Probably because they believe unhinged shit like there will be death camps in america. Oh, and now the right is coming to these ready to defend themselves. But you want that, don't you? Because it's no fun hitting a target that won't fight back. Now they swing back and you get to cry victim. Well tough. Your side normalised political violence. Deal with it.

wew

lmao you guys are absolutely terrible at debating. All starmen.

So when groups like la raza say that whites need to die you agree that they should be behind bars or sent back while being told that if they come back they will be shot to prevent them from hurting a white person? That many, many members of blm wha say they want to kill cops need to be in prison with no chance of parole?

And you may denounce all but your flavor of feminism, but your board does not, goes as so far to want to team up with the womens march. And egalitarianism is shit. Meritocracy is better.

What did he meme by this?

Fuck that iPhone auto-correct, am right, comrade?

Bitch I'm Hungarian-Romanian with a smidge of Cherokee and Mongolian. That being said, I haven't posted on Holla Forums in months, I didn't know my comrades were joining me here. I planned on shitposting about my GTA V mod and triggering the Holla Forums element of GG for shits and giggles, not hash out politics and debate.

Did not say that, was pointing out his whole "threat feelz=realz" thing is bullshit. I worry more for the ones who hide their faces and have weapons to be violent than the ones who show their face. Thats why face covering is usually illegal. And I do remember when milo helped defend bahar who basically threatened genocide, that user is basically saying many, many jews and libshits like bahar should go to prison for threatening the right.

Hahaha I love getting spitroasted ! I'm also a faggot.

But this would trigger anyone, I assumed you were a GGer making a joke. I laughed.

First true thing you said all night.

NIGGA AINT FOOLIN ME

Ah, my apologies then.

When it comes to threats, the law has a standard it goes by. It needs to be an actionable threat, and most internet shit isn't. Like you said, it's the face covering in your face shit that is actionable.

So was the Weimar government. So they rewrote the constitution as soon as they could. Remember, the President has the power to declare martial law as soon as he has enough support.
It can happen again. Just not under Trump. Maybe under Barron Trump.
Right wingers are quite possibly illegally congregating to promote violent hate speech, and if the police won't do anything about it that responsibility falls on the public.
You're right though, user. There will never be death camps in America- for right-wing straight white men like yourself. YOU don't have anything to be afraid of. What about the rest of us?

Read my post about rounding up the boys and telling them you want to beat someone up for a better analogy. Stop capitalizing words like a schizophrene

Capitalism is ruining my country, personally. It's also ruining Texas where I'm trapped for now.

Yes, entirely. Of course I'm not so concerned about La Raza because they have much less power than the Altopus does. Cops are a different story though, because they are seen as, and often are, the aggressors in this situation. Even the people that say "there are no 'good' cops" will agree that there are cops that do not mean any harm and "drop a cop" isn't about them.
I believe in rehabilitation and not punishment so I can't say either of them should be locked up 5ever or whatever.
"Meritocracy" with heredity is not meritocracy at all. If anything egalitarianism is meritocracy.

Are we being flooded by Holla Forums faggots?

Ah shit, do you guys not like him or something?

And people dumb enough to reply, sadly.

I personally came for the E3, stayed for the "holy shit is this still around?"

Wait, are Hat in Time mafioso enemies a play at Mario and his Italian ancestry, since Hat in Time is rival of Mario?

Good, now stop wasting your time.

The story until now, #TorrentialDownpour news
archive.is/vTaw5
archive.is/Wy9W8
archive.is/mkX97
archive.is/qvCcT
Our Holla Forums and cuckchan /g/ made a replace for nyaa after it was taken down, make sure to use it.
nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/
As a troll move they put the fakku doujins you have to pay for in download state.
Fakku 0001-1000: files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
Fakku 1001-1100: files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
Fakku 1101-1200: files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
Fakku 1201-1300: files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent

What the fuck is a Latinx? twitter SJW keep brining it up.
Sounds like some shitty Sonic OC.

Gender neutral for "latino" or "latina", I think.

What's with the Holla Forums raid? What we do this time?

Some of us aren't thrilled with him.

wasnt me

Exist.

Also what was with the cuckchan needs our help shit last bread?

There's only two of us and we both came for E3

Probably goons falseflagging due to the resurgence after E3.

I think they went past the point any posters there who aren't secretly feeding them anti-feminist stuff have given up the courage to risk being shunned by their own or stepping on the wrong toes

Wait are they actually trying to make that a thing? That's even more embarrassing than "actually it's about…"

What type of retarded shit is that?

Watching this thread I can see of how annoying it is dealing with pestilence that keeps coming back. Forcing himself of being funny and having this pseudo-intellectual mentality, never acknowledging own mistakes. Kind of reminds you of certain people. Swatting a horse-fly wont work because it will always return, a classic /cow/. He ain't coming to those threads or other boards for reasonable discussions. His only purpose is for attention by spewing his sewage everywhere as much as possible and later pats his own back because there's no-one else to do so.
But that miserably lonely existence has at least one funny part and that is visiting threads and boards more often than his dedicated board or site.

Yes, they still are. Even had journos writing about it earlier.

Might be better off not knowing.

reading through this argument makes me feel autistic because nobody is directly mentioning anyone and I can't keep up and don't understand what's happening

How….do you even write about that? It's not even a joke it was like…a random analogy, I guess? That didn't make sense?

Will you please stop? You can't actually believe this. user there will be no death camps. It would take a full blown civil war and a violent coup, a complete overthrow of the US government to do this. And even then the people from left to right, would rise up to fight it. And in today's world, it couldn't be hidden. There was no internet in the 1930s. No leakers. This shit wouldn't fly today. And if it ever did, I'd be the first one fighting it.

Except those gatherings are literally protected under the 1st amendment. And unless it's directly advocating for the murder of people or a group it's hardly hate speech. How is Lauren Souther celebrating free speech, a right that you and I both are enjoying right now to have this conversation, hate speech? Because she got M80s thrown at her head. If not for her helmet she could be dead right now.

This is literally what antifa is doing.

You poor bastard.

Look, let's find things we can agree on. I don't think anyone should be attacking anyone. I also believe free speech needs to be protected all the way up to hate speech. But even then, it needs to be ok. What if we had hate speech laws, right? Now Trump gets to decide what is or isn't hate speech. Scary isn't it? I'm assuming you fancy yourself an activist. That activism relies on free speech. And free speech relies on the right to assembly, so does activism. If violent mobs can just shut you down by throwing homemade grenades at you, how can you effect change?

Look, I'm tired and I should be getting to bed. My point is the people antifa are attacking are hardly nazis. Some of them are good larpers, but that's an extreme minority. Even Milo tries to shout them down. They dislike islam, and that's their right. It's my right to shit on islam, just as you can shit on christianity, or buddhism. No one is free of criticism. When it moves onto "we should kill the muslims" and they got their ball bats and masks on and are ready to tear down a Mouse, then yeah. Fight them. If they're just saying things you disagree with, prove them wrong. Show them that they're wrong.
I'm sorry if this is all over the place, I'm tired.

Wow, you wrote a whole paragraph of absolutely nothing. 👌👌👌👌

Can someone please explain why we've had cuckchan trying to make us dig for us or who this shill is? Is it the same cuckchan moron who tried shilling before?

Address his points.

Forced meme about liking a thing then hating it for something unrelated.

Pretty sure it's a different person. The cuckchan guy was more intelligible.

I literally just said he wrote a paragraph of nothing. How am I supposed to address points that don't exist?

I've just been losing track today.

You know he is incapable of processing any basic arguments. His only purpose is getting replies and distorting the thread. Such a lonely pest.

He's just funposting.

You know he'll leave once we hit 300.

You seem to be doing a pretty good job of accomplishing that yourself. All you have to do is not reply.
Faggot.

gas the kikes
Almost the entire history of imageboards is filled with things that would be considered "hate speech". It should not be censored under any circumstances.

Instead of feeding (you)s to shills why don't we focus on our digs that really need it.

I don't really blame you.

These are the same sorts of people that think 4chan elected Donald Trump, so they do believe it needs to be censored.

Oh, touchy~ What's the matter, don't like getting called out? Such weak person you are. No wonder why many won't even look at a blank paper.

It's funny because the most extreme position seriously advocated for at this point is repatriation. Exterminationism is regarded as beyond the pale even among fascist circles (because it's fucking distasteful to think about, even if you do hate everyone who's not white and straight). Antifa and leftists who legitimately believe that modern right-wingers want to actually shoah anyone are fucking delusional.

There's no such thing as hate speech, it's just a buzzword libshits use to justify thought policing and censorship.

You're trying to seduce me, aren't you? Well, it won't work. As a shill, I am immune to disrailment tactics.

Uh, hello? The second most popular board on this chan forum is all about gassing kokes and other non-nazi groups.

So is the third, they just call it capitalists most of the time, most of…

Half are larpers who don't believe the whole "nazis were gods chozen race" and the other half are too pussy to do it. and one user there had the realization once that they were repeating exactly the jew mindset with everything they say not to mention hitler had respect for most groups outside of jews, though unsure if he ever said anything about native americans or hispanics.

Hey Chris Ray Gun, stop shitposting you faggot.

Yeah, I read somewhere that Hitler encouraged other races to strive towards their own perfection. He seems like a pretty cool dude, for a socialist.

Wow, I didn't even know Holla Forums passed them up. It's probably just because of E3. But besides that, you can't take Holla Forums seriously.

Shhhh! Both Holla Forums and Holla Forums have agreed nazis were not socialists :^]

Specifically, hate speech is anything that threatens (((their))) narrative or goals.

Therefore advocating for communism is okay because a) the target market for communism fucking hates communism, and b) even if communism actually were implemented it wouldn't actually threaten the wider goal of globalization and internationalism. Fascism is a threat to the goal because it's rabidly nationalistic.
Advocating for non-whites is okay because it's literally directly in line with the ideal of a generic-brown serf class, whereas advocating for whites is not okay because it works against that.
Being a MGTOW or a feminist is okay because destroying sexual relations makes people more atomized and less likely to reproduce, whereas traditionalism holds the opposite ideal.
Advocating for free speech is hateful because it allows the bad-goy viewpoints outlined above to be voiced (and thereby to be adopted because the Jewish alternatives are fucking garbage).

Much like an anti-semite is someone Jews don't like, hate speech is speech Jews hate.

"Imageboard," and as a Nazi I can tell you that gassing kikes, let alone a bigger group like negroes or mestizos, is a logistical fucking nightmare. Just send them back, it's easier and cheaper.

But they found and captured all of Mr. LeBeef's flags. They're scary smart. I went there once and they could tell I was a jew just from the way I typed. Then everyone posted pictures of ovens and eurobeat webms at me.

Shit, that's when you know they're serious!

Just stop. It's like forcing a second wank straight after the first one. At this point, its just self harm.

Are you sure you aren't retarded?

Probably a masochist which people don't look at its autism

You don't even know English.

How cute, forgot to stay funny and cool? Oh wait, since when?

I looked up his twitter handles and from what i gathered he supported GG when he was in high school and became a marxist when he entered college.

Give me my (You)s, you cheeky cunt.

Are you saying you can't do that?

I was the opposite growing up, when I was a stupid kid I honestly thought communism was great thank fucking god I grew out of that retardation as I got older.

I find it hilarious that that image is meant to make the the next thing seem smarter and smarter, when almost every other use of the template is ironic with the "smarter" things becoming more and more retarded. It seems Holla Forums missed the joke entirely.

Eurobeat: the most fascist genre of music there is.

Is Kaname our newest GG mascot yet?

Been a Holla Forums mascot for a long time.

Maybe it was made by a leftist? Though probably not.

That's not synthwave.

That's terrifying. They're so good at indoctrinating people they can take a full blown GGer and convert them to antifa commie. The koolaid is powerful.

I don't think Holla Forums made it, but it wouldn't surprise me if they did.

You ever try uppers before? Now, I'm not a drug enthusiast; I actually disapprove of recreational drug use. But fapping on uppers is unbelievable. You can just keep on fapping directly after spooging, for hours on end. You can even fap when you're not hard. Once, I fapped so hard, I ripped the skin.

Isn't there a blond one?

Wait a moment, is the shill Spinosauruskin?

Chances are they were just a fag who changed which side they chose to listen to and believe without any fact checking.

Supposedly @DucklingGunsis is his old twitter, and now @LaresGriton.

He's not Kaname though.

I don't ingest unnecessary chemicals, and will always do my best to avoid doing so. That said, what's in it? I literally cannot get off and have never ejaculated outside of wet dreams.

I call it the A-team syndrome. Going on a massive burnout which you constantly think of suicide, telling to other people of how depressed you are and constantly spamming or shitposting, pretending to be very optimistic and funny.

Low intelligence people have a tendency to switch from one political extreme to another.

If only he'd gone full fash, he would have been inoculated against that shit.

Yes, just need to wait for a kind drawfag to draw some VivXKaname stuff.

It's not that surprising honestly, go read up on how cults recruit new members it's pretty much the same process they use, antifa especially.

Uppers are a more kid-friendly amphetamine. Adderall is popular with the high schoolers and college kids.

Hi, movieblob.

Japan is so racist, bros.

I would think that low-intelligence people wouldn't even involve themselves with politics.
You have to get up to normalfag-tier before Dunning-Kruger kicks in in that sphere, and even then they usually stake out one position and defend it.

Ignore that idiot, don't use drugs.

It would have to be extra degenerate and be futa or strap on Viv, because Kaname is for dicking.

You're right.
I'm sorry, . Don't do drugs.

politics, no. But they certainly involve with activism, of course if the reward is good. You know these people that constantly shout and protest and when you try to ask them the most simple questions, they aren't capable to answer. In short, useful idiots.

I probably won't. Getting off mentally to crudely drawn Mongolian flip books is best anyways.

They may not latch onto politics specifically, but they latch onto something that makes the world seem simpler, gives them good guys and bad guys and tells them what to do. See religion or black people with their dindunuffin white man's fault nonsense.

When they switch it's usually between extreme-inclusion (typically leftleaning ideologies) and extreme-exclusion (typically right-wing ideologies).

It's peer pressure. I remember seeing a collage where it shows 'before and after' "cultural marxism".

I'm sorry for derailing the thread.
Please report me so my posts get deleted.

Can believe that song in the Mare-ee-oh trailer only acknowledged boys and girls? Gender is a spectrum! Japan needs to be nuked into progressive non-sexist values!

It's slow right now anyway, and it's not like we can run out of threads.

There is a saying that goes, If you are not a socialist before 25 you have no heart, if you are a socialist after 25 you have no brain.

What about your archives? Don't you archive every single thread? It'll be a waste of archive space if it's just filled with my shilling.

He's not sorry user. He's one of the full on cuckchan and/or Holla Forums shills.

Incorrect. The saying is
If you're not liberal before 25, you have no heart. If you're not conservative after 25, you have no brain.

That one sucks because liberals and conservatives in modern parlance are basically the same thing.

Well shit i found a thread on 4/pol/(inb4 >linking to cuckchan) it's an archive of photos where regular people transform into leftists.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/88847594/

Eltonel

You didn't get digits user. Now it won't happen.

Better secure link.

archive.is/bjl7u

Strange, I think I've heard some shrieking harpy was shouting "Notice me, Senpai !"
Probably nothing, because its existence is nothing.

Post Kemonomimi and I will forgive you.
If derailing could hurt GG these threads would have ended 2 years ago.

Don't make fun of crow-chan.

He doesn't draw homos.

My boss won't let me post pictures, especially pictures of an*me girls.

In that case, it's a matter of isolating them from said peers long enough to deprogram them. You could also introduce them to environments like this, where competition of thoughts and ideas dominate over personal identity.

That's why SJWs aim for complete saturation of institutions and mediums, because their control collapses the moment people stray too far from it. Might seem powerful, but it's also quite fragile if cultural emphasis is placed on ideas over identity.

Die monster! you don't belong in this world.

Kemono you say

Kemonomimi you fucking furry.

THIS IS NOT HARD

Oh, I was briefed on you. You're the resident australian furry, right? Your name started with an M, I think.

There are specialist who specialize in deprogramming cultist, they would be the best people to talk to but yes isolating them from other SJW cultist is a huge step, and cut off their internet access.

Wakfu is French so that's furry not kemono.

brb, preparing myself for a promotion.

No, you don't understand. I'm a shill. I get paid to browse chan boards.

You're right, comparing anything and I mean anything to that thing is quite insulting. Especially to crow-chan

Have any of your coworkers quit because they saw the light? I've seen a few people on Holla Forums claiming that they started as shills and accidentally got redpilled.

What do you get paid?

That would definitely work for individual cases, though there is a need for a memetic weapon that can achieve this on a collective level is required. Instead of physical isolation from the peers, you create a memetic impression that slowly encourages self-isolation through epiphany.

Some foul stench of desperation is trying to get attention again. And yet, people reply to a nobody…

It is drawn by Sindol
it is as Kemono as it fucking gets you fucking earth worm

Should add that by self-isolation, I mean a person questions their role in being a part of these peers and whenever or not it actually benefits them.

>inb4 a faggot leftyshill pretends to a "real paid shill" so he screencap how easily everyone believes him without capping his earlier behavior and show GG as conspiracy theorist nuts willing to believe things to confirm their biases.

I'm sorry. I stopped, but I'm tired and not thinking clearly.

That wouldn't work, these people are fused to their phones constantly on twitter, they all crave attention.

If they quit, I haven't heard about it. I'd assume they wouldn't want word of people leaving the cult spreading around.

Ah, you are Marche. What's the deal with your deleted twitter?

It works but you have to induce cognitive dissonance.
Plant a tiny seed of doubt and it grows, pushed along by the same shit they're reading.

>

find out who recruited your company and leak the contract

COMMUNISM ROCKS

Dead.

It's getting harder and harder to remember when the OP's of these breads linked gaming-related stuff (or referring to a happening in the previous general), not 100% anime tohou shit.

It is related to gaming. Touhou is japanese bullethell game series. With a lot of spin-offs in another genres.

What did he mean by this?

This is about size of it.

Not cultural appropriate enough. The same way as Wonder Woman had. Bitching about everything.

Never good enough.

Why did GG make so many troll groups asshurt again?

Because black people haven't been enslaved for ~200 years. If you want to write a story about black slavery, then it would be set in the past. If you want to do that story in modern day, then it would be alternate history, and even then near future cyberpunk would sell better for that. The allegory is so thinly veiled, they even have a black robot looking at other black robots while lamenting about freeing 'our people'.
From what I've seen, they've shown off two protagonists, one white, one black, and it was this e3s presentation that focused on the black protagonist. The fucking industry can bend over backwards to please them and they'll still nitpick every little thing

because we troll harder than them just by existing. We're better than them in every way and they hate that. Plus zoe used to be a part of some goon doxxing board, so us ridiculing her probably incensed them an awful lot.

I find detroit become human problematic because it implies that blackies are not human to being with.
:^)

They merely adopted the trolling. We were born in it, molded by it. We didn't see a sincere post until we were men and by then it was nothing to us but a target.

SmegmaKing managed to get Randy Pitchford on for an Interview.

Actually both are correct. The saying was adapted to american terms after being used mainly in europe and coined by a swedish king who was talking about retarded socialists.

fuck you, i actually thought he interviewed him

Official spin offs were fighting game only. Fan game stuff is all over the god damn map. If it exists at this point, there is something Touhou of it.

gonna have to turn in your badge and frilly hat, m8.

Holy fuck what the hell happened with this thread

Hasn't touhou always been a game? Fan games are games, too.

Funposting, Traps, Leftypol raid, Laughing at Retards, Discussion about The Last Night, etc.

Usual stuff.

Brad Glasgow talks about The Last Night shit

Yeah, I forgot about the danmaku spin offs.

Yeah, hunger tends to be associated with it.

Can you keep Hoppo Doggos as pets?

wew, these anti-gg people are weird.

TL;DR: Yes, but they're more trouble than they're worth.

Weird at best, destructive at worst.

Good evening, faggots.

Too much NJPW Dominion is a bad thing, I need to take a break on NJPW videos for a while. Here, have some Frank Sinatra. Damn, that 1 hour gauntlet between Okada and Omega was enough to keep me up my toes and blown away in every landed strikes they inflict one another is CRAZY! God DAMN!

Not really
Like you can if you do a bunch of shit so its legal blablabla but not really for a normal person no

We are pretty anal about keepimg our native animals safe and in the wild

I'm really feeling it!

Hey girlgulaggers,

I'm currently going back each thread archive manually to update the thread repository, it will be a slow process but should be done by the end of the week.

Eastwood flicks were always right-wing in the way that you should judge a person by his merits, kinda sad that all of partners keep on dying, except the chink by the final film.

Oh shit, godspeed there user.

god bless your dedicated autism

Well they're some tight regulations

Is that a death threat?

Just trying to start a conversation

twitter.com/GRIMACHU/status/874940355149524992

How does that happen?

I got cash, I could request an artist who takes commissions to draw something like that if you want.

This thread archive thing should really be automated. I'll try to code something when I'm done.

That'd be funnier. Just have the Star Wars & Harry Potter references that leftykids use to incorrectly describe politics come to life to fulfill their violent tantrums.

Watch out anons for feminists that will use the assassination attempt of a Republican senator to rant about toxic masculinity and how men should be recoded for these shootings to not happened again. It's bound to happen, trust me.

?

>>>Holla Forums10080063

Here you go Kyouko

twitter.com/victorymonk/status/874993255745699840

This following hitpiece is courtesy of CNET.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!!!!

Still stumbling on twitter goons whining about the idea of The Last Night not being stereotypical cyberpunk means it's not real cyberpunk. As in, if it's not about edgy teens with calculators on their chest hacking the mainframe to take down the corporations while they say slang like "skulling", it can't be real cyberpunk. It's fucking mindless, they don't seem to grasp that they're basically arguing that genre conventions = law.

It's like if you went back several decades and saw Gundam and bitched that it wasn't powered by willpower and didn't shoot it's fist at it's enemies, or that the Young Ones were too dysfunctional and silly, or that Chinatown didn't solely take place in a rainy city at night. And finally, are these people incidentally arguing that Serial Experiments Lain isn't cyberpunk? That's not about capitalism, dystopia, government control, nor is the world even a bad place to live in for the average person. But Read Only Memories is cyberpunk? Those are some fucking fighting words.

archive.fo/Y5Pfu

Don't tell me the shooter was an antifa.

That would be incredibly hillarious and a perfect excuse for Trump to fall on them with all the weight of the law.

Parody account. Good one, though. I liked them saying frog Mario must be removed or they'll boycott cause Pepe.

Haven't heard anything about Antifa ties, it's just their usual gloating

well shit

Thank you.

I'M TOTALLY PUNK, OK? I RESPECT WOMEN AND I'M A VEGAN.

New Nuclear Negro tonight

Huh, never really thought about Lain being cyberpunk, but I guess it is. Also, I'd like to point out isn't necessarily the label people put things under, but the meer fact that we have to label every single little thing that ends up leading to shit like this. A classic example is the debate over how Smash Bros. is or isn't a fighting game.

Oddly enough, it actually got worse in Zeta rather than better.

Why can't he make 2 half hour videos instead of a giant 1 hour one? It "doubles" the amount of content he can post, he gets more views and it's less tiring to watch in one sit

The SJW's have been trying their best to subvert cyberpunk for years now, hence the focus on neon colors, post-modernism and fighting "the man" while doing their best to ignore everything that made the best cyberpunk works actually good.
Just look at when people started claiming that stuff like GITS wasn't cyberpunk and was instead "post-cyberpunk" or something, because the protagonists are part of the government
What they call cyberpunk is really cyberpunk+.

archive.fo/ZdXvg

Hey Val, how true is this?
archive.is/HXGEy

Why did you post this?

Yes it can.

they invented this thing called the pause button, you know. if you press it, the video stops playing and when you press it again it starts again. also youtube (sometimes) remembers your place automatically so you can stop and resume watching later.

Frogs could just arm the citizenry,it would be way cheaper than this.

>val will defend this

Of course it can't be just the devs and publishers, we have to blame the shit media as well, since they completely lost the trust of the consumer as a quality assurance and have no use to prevent those bad practices.

Except for the last two paragraphs, he is right. As long as the public are willing to deal with this shit (Beyond an "outrage"), nothing will change or become even worse.

And, I just realized I fucked up what I meant to say.

Pretty much any real cyberpunk or coding imageboard has a lain board reserved for itself. It goes hand in hand really well with all that. They may or may not have necessarily set out to make a cyberpunk series, but it definitely stuck hard in that scene.

I really don't count that as being the same as the stereotyped "hotbloodedness means you can do anything, and you get a powerboost if your master/love interest calls out your name", and closer to a more science based version of the force. The fact that you can surgically mechanize peoples brains into making them newtypes separates it from being straight magic.

Every time I see someone ask "is transexuality cyberpunk/posthumanism?" I die a little inside. If "white feminism" gets to be a thing, "tranny cyberpunk" deserves it more.

There already is outrage every time but its deemed "not enough people". Every industry has shit eating consumers but every other industry hammers down hard on faggots delivering broken products. Only the vidya industry allows false marketing and complete lies

Also pausing the video and resuming it later is different from watching 2 separate videos. Two videos have a start and closing argument while the long one would have me going back to see in what context the the second part is about

Wew, pic related

Bread OPs have been stale lately. Too much touhou and Idolmaster.

Is Ubisoft the worst when it comes to Social media right now? They act like retarded SJWs openly seemingly more then any other dev.

The worst part about this post is that he's caring about a David Cage game irregardless.

It's probably more complicated than just that. In virginia, a gun friendly state, a bunch of senators were just shot. Only one of them had a gun to shoot back.

I just stumbled on this blog while looking for images, too. I did a quick check through and it seems decent, it's a blog about bad translations, largely in old crappy anime subbing companies like the long dead US Manga Corps. They've got really good translation chops and just go through scenes explaining where they got it wrong, and why they likely did so. It's actually really fascinating.

It's kind of weird reading of a time when translations sucked because the people doing it were absolute crap working for peanuts, and not intentionally ruining it because they thought it was funny. I still have to love US Manga Corps a little bit because they had some fun taste in what they brought over to here. Fucking MD Geist, Time Etranger, Project A-ko, Genocyber, and Patlabor? That's just a golden selection of wonderful garbage and actual classics.

00tn2.blogspot.com.au/2014/05/patlabor-tv.html

It seems like the reason that they are more trouble than they're worth is because Australia is a retarded nanny-state.

But if you give the citizens guns then the state can't keep removing freedoms.

archive.fo/Jetp1

What should anyone get upset about?

They do this shit all the time, make some bullshit article to shill their cliques favorite games while talking about fake outrage

clickbait

What's with Berniefags and going nuclear?
archive.is/jPD27
Here's his Twitter once it's done loading.
archive.is/QT5kX

Lends credence to the Holla Forums theory about leftism seems to be mental illness.

Oh hes a Neo Marxist, the MSM will memory hole this story.

I'm starting to think this individual means what she tweeted.

Because they think Bernie can still win this.

OY VEY GOYIM REMEMBER THE 93 MILLION

Fire is woke af

archive.is/CUhjX

We're all dead within a week nao.

Fucking NOVA

How many threads do you guys make per month? I've been going back thread by thread for a while and I'm just at may 28.

You could say we fill 2 or 3 threads per day, so imagine.

I agree with this statement, but probably not in the way the author intended.

From one almosy every other day to having two in a single day. So, averaging one thread aday, that meams you'll be going through at least 150 breads to get to mid-January.

He have thread bursts every time some shit happens like the Jontron media blitz. Monday we had 4 or 5 GG threads in the catalog because of the Tim Soret shit

I would say it depends.
Some weeks might be one a day, then all of the sudden we have 3 threads in one night and then going back to one of two a day.

archive.is/iJr6e
Sorry if this got posted already

Heartwarming, huh?

Depends on the happening, think we average about 40-50 threads a month unless something big happenes.

I think they're taking the piss

Nice IP hop, slider.

>What began as a backlash to a debate about how video games portray women…

OH GOD, WHY? WHY AS THEY STILL PUSHING THIS FALSE NARRATIVE BULLSHIT?!?

Am I being baited here?

Say it enough times and it becomes real.

Thankfully this is just benis.

Also…

He read Drumpf and assumed you're a shill.

I wish
twitter.com/CNET/status/875013718043766789

I can never tell anymore when I'm being baited and when somebody's just being a dumbass.

I get called a shill from time to time. I'm not, I just occasionally talk about trapping.

Don't take it personally.

Funny enough, I do shill hard for some games I like from time to time, but I never get called out on that.

Games you like? I think that's because you're talking about games you like, rather than being paid to promote games to others. You can usually tell the difference between a fan and a shill.

Yeah, shills just throw empty praise around. Fans usually discuss the meat of the game.

twitter.com/Reuters/status/875022699118166016

wew

My favorite parts of video games are usually unexpected so I never talk about them because I don't want to spoil the surprise
I like Bayonetta and Rocket Knight Adventures

I'm sorry for engaging the Holla Forums shill last night for so many post. I just egged him on and I knew it. But I was tired and bored and wasn't thinking clearly.
I do however think I whooped his ass :^)

Be kind to your husbando.

REMOVE FUJO

It's a cute image, and much less lewd than anything else Joker x Yusuke I saved.

I'm so done ;-; patreons pls

archive.is/n8qlF
archive.is/XsqVC

They always do, those people are freaking psychos. Here, have a heartwarming webm of a cop saving a dog.

That mail is so normal faggish, it's either written by themselves or by a normal not related to this place.

archive.is/7hATQ

archive fucks with the page, so here is the article observer.com/2017/06/minecraft-gamergate-markus-persson-notch-zoe-quinn

I'll usually talk about mechanics or whatever, yeah. Sometimes I link music from it.

They are omitting the fact that she tried to ruin a guys life, but hey, Notch is the bad guy here.

I'm sick of this.

Meh not as good as John Flynt's "Women are the niggers of gender"

archive.is/keJT9

It's usually around 1 a day, sometimes 2.

I notice he leaves out what she did to be called a cunt.

Where is that dm pic from? The round thumbnail makes me think Youtube

archive.is/dYLPZ

LOL haven't saw this one

Have a whole screenshot.

Not only that, but also because he said something along the lines of "ethics is important" rather than some fucked up shit like "kill so and so".

That is clearly written by a feminist. At most a TERF, most likely herself.

Apparently that shooter was a rabid bernie fan, radicalised by the media. I'm fuzzy on the story though, who did he shoot?

Sentient armfat is correct though.
Cutting of your cock in favor of a fleshwound is not something that should be encouraged, it should be shamed to hell and back.

GOP Congressmen. Being a socialist lefty twat, he shot over a hundred rounds but only managed to hit 5 people but not kill a single person. Didn't even put anybody in critical condition if I'm not wrong.

archive.is/AK4Ow

No wonder a landwhale would say this
That shit costs at the very absolute highest $2,000 for a test and that is assuming that your insurance doesn't cover a single cent of the cost even though most insurance companies do in fact cover it. Fuck it, in some cases they may even pay for the entire thing for free, since they would have an interest in knowing whether you have any abnormalities, so the $4,000 cost is very clearly the tranny trying to make a profit.

Dangerous to say this. If he was radicalized by the media, then gamers can be radicalized by games.

I'm sure our shill from last night defend these actions because he was "an evil right winger" and "threats of violence" need to be treated like violence, without ever grasping that that statement holds no meaning when you define someone's mere existence as a "threat of violence." Which he later went on to basically say.

Not if these numbers have anything to say.

I'll do it for free

Found this on Twitter. Is this true?

Eh….I don't know. Games could radicalize you, if they constantly fed you propaganda and tried to teach you that killing [insert group] is a moral right. Or tried to fear monger as hard as they can. That's what the media is doing, they have these poor souls fearing for their lives.

To my knowledge there aren't any games like that.

The death of freedom. What, will I go to jail if I get dreads?

They are trying. They didn't include anything that keeps those cultures from implementing things from white nations either, just keeping white countries from enjoying anything from foreign countries.

Thanks UN.

Also you can get a test for a couple hundred dollars, since all that is really done in a karyotype test is that they collect a cell sample and then multiply them. And when there is enough to work with, then the test is done. The majority of that cost is the fact that it takes days for the cells to multiply to a large enough number and that the people doing the test expect a fairly large pay. So really, if you wanted to do it yourself, you could easily do it for like $300.

Seems a bit daft to try to enact a world government, under that premise, while having such a backslash against those ideas.

This is basically nuclear fuel to nationalists, perhaps that is the intention of many propping up that shit.

Randi harpoon shared this back when Milo wrote about her

archive.fo/Xm8wk

Nintendo Day 2 has started, they're previewing Pokken DX

Side note: Anyone know where to get that Suicune shirt?

The first part is sort of true, depending on how you define 'real change'.

Commies were btfo throughout with violent action, jews too, and yet…

According to the UN, white countries does not have a culture because everything culture related comes from the ottoman empire.

Oh no, moviebob's angry at the new Mario game.

That means we are all in violation of the cultural appropriation law by default.

Of course the fat autist who wrote this would care about Mario lore.

You got it.

Generally it's conservative groups that tend to be controlled opposition rather than nationalistic ones. It's probably to do with the fact that supporting nationalists would require shit like being against the EU just in order to keep up the image. There are indeed controlled ones but those are usually organisations that willingly claim to be neo-Nazis and claim to be associated with shit like the KKK, and they aren't really there to soak up support but rather to have a sockpuppet to shame people with.

The only tweets I could find by SentientArmFat. Wouldn't be surprised this was a sock so they can whine about goobers again since this guy went after suspicious targets like Meth Whale, LW and trannies

is this a joke?

I don't know what's going on anymore. Someone save me from this world.

Tell that to the EU.
A lot of arguments I have seen when you tell people about european culture, with the usual being retarded non-arguments from the sjw along the lines of "it's ackshually from turky :^)".

somethingsensitive.com/index.php?topic=7532.275

dang, now I would've voted for Bernie even more

NO ARCHIVE
FAKE AND GAY

One thing I've heard popping up in the alt-right part of the internet is something called white shariah.
It's apparently shariah law but without all the arabs.
Strange times we live in.

NOW THIS IS INTERESTING

It always goes back to fucking goons

archive.fo/Z0nKe#selection-1039.0-1039.23

also lol fagtax thinks he can block archive.is

Danke.

ARCHIVE NIGGER

Lowtax is completely fucking retarded, he didn't even bother doing anything against archive.org
web.archive.org/web/20170614171429/forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3730933

check the archive I linked

archive.is/G8NQM

archive.is/MVr10

archive.is/xiWMQ#selection-2673.0-2673.122

archive.is/OH2Y2

LOL

LOOOOOL

Shhhheeeeiiiit

Stop posting for a while guys. I need to catch up. Last thread someone posted about a deleted thread that could break the chain, any news on this?

The only deleted thread that comes to mind is one that got furry spammed at the very end. I don't have the specific archive on hand, however.

Don't dedicate too much effort to finding it - just updating the repository itself is a massive help.

IIRC one of them was the sportsmaster titled thread, in which TD tan design doc was hashed out. I have the pdf version, another user may have a better local copy, but that was the one that got borked before it could be properly archived.

pdf of that bread.

After skimming the intro, it just seems like he just took what could have been a 10-30 minute review of a game and spread it across a 200 page book. And, even then, his whole premise is "No one does shot-by-shot analysis of video games like they do with movies" (Because this guy considers himself to be a "film critic"), except for those who take multiplayer games seriously (Especially in the fighting community), and those who record gameplay footage and upload it to the net.

I'm just worried about it breaking the chain.

Oh nice thanks, this might come in handy.

Leftypol actually advertises their board on social media etc to attract more users.

archive.is/yRmvs

Playing with the idea of an ESA-tan.

Don't forget paying traveling lecturers.

Is it me or has these threads been going by fast?
They haven't been going by this fast since 2015 and late 2014 in the early days of gamergate

Hummmm, sweet Soros money.

I wouldn't say we're as fast as back then. Right now we've had around one thread a day going on during a non-happening while back then we usually had two.

I'd say we're back when the gghq board gets back to speed

Haha.

I bet a fair percentage of these impressionable college kids end up getting red pilled on pol and going full 1488.

I'm reading that shills posts from earlier in the thread. God damn he got BTFO. We dog stomped his ass. I'm actually wondering if he was serious, he vanished right around 300 posts. Every point he made was fucking torn apart. I'm proud. Like, I'm reading his posts and it's all legit schitzo nonsense. I'm really trying to convince myself that he was pretending, because if people actually have that many conflicting ideals I'm scared.

It's because of E3.

Whats the 2nd part from?

Its amazing isn't it
The same women who started all of this is now relighting the fires

Sjws need gamergate more than gamers do but they don't know its not wise to reawaken a beast that pretty much caused such a pendulum switch

I wonder how many demzels has he saved on the internet just this week…

It seems like you now have those fags that shilled for censorship before now trying to push how against True censorship they are. Is this supposed to be some sort of new way to divert being called pro-censorship? This fag tried to justify Nisa's bugs and censored content. He also pushed for Fates if I remember.
twitter.com/MoeGamer/status/874885566512459777

Jesus.

Huey!

Huey but with big tits

and functioning legs

Archive and screen cap pls

lol, should she be a cripple? Not sure if it fits the allegory, but I'm just messing around.

Yes

Nah she should have fine birthing legs

Your art looks familiar

Keep the legs, otherwise it'll literally be Huey with tits

I remember something happened to the thread where we created amane

archive.is/YbFMf

shouldn't it be twin? like the logo?

Maybe it was one of the threads when the OP started shitposting at the end so a mod removed all his posts.

It was uploaded as PDF

Working on some OC for Rebuild. Not sure how many sites I should include. I have a list going of ones I know are active

Most of these I got from old OC. There's also a few sites I've found that unfortunately seem to gone dormant/under, like Gather Your Party, and Gamer Headlines.

If you guys have more, let me know, either here or in the HQ thread, and if you could, please include a short blurb about what makes the site you're talking about good.

>>>/gamergatehq/330729

I was trying something dominatrix, motherly, corporate and vulgar.

Lets see…

really activates those almonds

archive.fo/oqskj

At a quick glance I thought it was
:^)

You faggits are just thinking with your benis. How about looking at what is on the promo poster already for ideas.
Janus god so nickname might be Janice, 2 faced either via wearing a mask or domino type facepaint, maybe a large key as accesory. And yes, of course
big titties.

This is the guy who got fired from USGamer and blacklisted by the clique years ago for defending Project Diva F against claims it was "creepy". While he doesn't claim to be a gger, he is very much friendly to our cause and alienating him would be a bad move. He is an old school games journalist from the 90s who actually cares about objectivity and respect, and seeing you shill? Counters hill? Against the man is…suspect.

moegamer.net/2017/04/29/moegamer-the-third-birthday/
archive.fo/7pzNt

After he was shitlisted, he just made his own fucking site and had been trucking along quietly for the last few years, and is one of the few sites, apart from Niche, that actually reviews weeb games fairly and with respect, instead of calling them all creepy. Wave off and leave the man alone. Fuck, we should be shilling for him as part of Rebuild.

The resistance lives on

A bit childish to call them satan, but its too good of a pun to pass.

All that said, that sketch does have nice teats. The face is huey like, so my benis is a bit confused. Very nice teats, but huey faced. Hmmm.

Maybe it's a mean childhood nickname that makes her cry. She just wants vidya to have 'diversity', and for some strange reason she keeps shilling more mobile games. Is that sooooo bad!

What do you mean countershill? I saw the guy post shit talking about how good NISA is and shitting on people who dislike NISA for censorship and the game breaking bugs. I did not even know who he is outside of that. Even in that archive I posted he talks about not liking most people who complain about censorship.

consider him added

Operation First Dawn
Like the name
Alright guys we need to spread the information we've gathered onto other sites

Its amazing how far we've come yet here we are again

I LOVE YUUKARIN!!~~
FOR HER!

ship2block20

Thats Cute

also

OpRainfall
GameObjective
One Angry Gamer
Action Points

Reminds me of ruuuruus. That's not a bad thing benis wise at least.

I hate you.

Shills are not here to debate, they want (you)s and their game is to derail and distract. They want anons to bite the bait to push past the bump limit, and it's like clockwork when they go silent past it.
So stop feeding it (you)s

It was also called "old bread"
I just recommend searching "bread" and sifting through with common sense

Remember to ctrl-f past bread and former bread, those were used before too.

Sometimes thread was used.
Sometimes ara or nothing was used.

Have fun.

Just scroll down a bit or search for archive.is

Yeah, I think I have a cached copy but I am on mobile right now and can't check right now.

Usually i find it in the first posts no problem, this one was mid thread, beginning april soon.

wew

archive.is/X2FT6

KEK
People still read her shit?

Didn't they actually lived together for a while or something like that? "Friendly" is a fucking understatement

She still has a job?

Old bread, old moldy bread, past bread, former bread, previous bread, ara bread, no description just an archive link to the previous thread.
Thank god no raisin bread yet.

Define job.

Oh, are you updating the thread archives?

Well, we can't complain there wasn't disclosure, only shit taste.

Reminds me of this classic.

Yup

Go on

So they or it, is recycling an old shit article, not even fit for fertilizer or to line the garbage bin with.

She did the same thing in 2015.

I love you faggots.

You must have missed the recent happenings then

Autism is incurable.

Are traps autistic? I remember someone saying they were.

I want those maids to FUCKING STOP LAYING AROUND LIKE SOME LAZY ASS BITCHES AND START DOING THEIR FUCKING JOB ALREADY, I NEED DUSTS TO BE BUSTED AND VACUUMED AND THE BATHROOM TILES CLEANED

Xenoblade went completely under the radar when it was revealed in January. The game is still niche enough to not get any attention from the journos until its close to the release date and by that time it will be too late. Also due to the game having a simultaneous release sjweebs cant dig threw the japanese game to find things to bitch about, like the how they did with fates. Is neofags actually mobilizing or are they just bitching like they normally do?

Its a little bit of a a little bit of b
They might be planning to do another nontroversy

Even if it releases uncensored, there could always be a post-release patch that does censor it. Maybe nintendo is testing the waters to see how many people actually complain about wanting censorship before making their move to act justified. It could also be them testing how well uncensored games do compared to censored ones.

we need to meme more ancient deities and Meteors
We did it once, we need to do it again!

So far Echoes is doing well and it wasn't censored as much as far as I can see
Because during 2016 they were censoring games to hell

Reminder to people to contribute to the hq thread about OP first dawn
Even things as simple as linking archives and posting screencaps and/or tactics and strategies is helpful

They still retained that Genny (around 15 years old) marries Saber (who is in his 30s) at some point after the game.

Most of bitching I am seeing on normalfag sites are about how "anime" and "tales" the game looks which is such a retarded complaint. And we still don't know if treehouse or NoE is localizing it, nintendo is being very closed lip on who is translating the game, hopefully monolith keeps close tabs on the team.

Cool
Infact how old is celica because I noticed a lot of sjws shipping her with Saber and Mae because they were mad that she was with Alm? Even though Saber is older

top right looks like Amy Schumer LMAO

Its time to stop

They were kids at the beginning and said 6 years went by so they're between 15 and 17 at best.
Genny's okay with Saber because she states she likes older men.

Maybe they learned after how the previous one kind of flopped. Not to mention how the game had a lot of people making fun of the garbage.

Has liberalism gone to far
Yes it has

Just another step in the pedohpilia normalization.

vivi.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list
Theres a vivian james Booru it looks dead

BAKER?

I think most of us know about it. Also, a bunch of those pics were uploaded just the other day.

Why haven't child services done anything?

What, no need to shout redtext. I'm right here.

firing up oven to bake, ready at 700
title: [email protected]/* */ Edition
vid:
youtube.com/watch?v=fP-cA_Fvnzk

Yep. Some of those vivs look recent if I'm not wrong.

Peak capitalism marxism feminism fluoride gay agenda haarp fem-culture appropriation right there.

yeah, but we are not moving any further

You do realize you can delete them yourself, right?

I'd say culturally we won (for now) but when it comes to media in the west
Not yet

Too bad then. Have an archive of your autism in case a mod decides to acquiesce to your request:
archive.is/kLCs6

Stop giving obvious shills (You)'s.

Source pls.

It's shitposting time. We have (YOU)s to spare.

… kid isn't even old enough to masturbate
Just why

You still shouldnt spoonfeed a fucking shill

You can always look to Germany for answers

That would be censorship :^)

s-sorry for not being a Jap Jerk Off Comic connoisseur

JESUS GERMANY!
How hard is it not to be authoritarians

(You)'s are a precious resource. Wasting them frivolously, even during shitpost segments, makes you a faggot.

Trips speak the truth

c9bc1a
You need to go back
>>>/hell/

He was part of Gather Your Party. He mainly operates on Youtube now though, right?

I don't want to look at Germany.

I remember as I kid, people used to tell me not to move to germany, sweden, etc… because people were crazy on those places, they had no purpose in life and were all high on prescription meds.
And I remember friends who moved there and came back very fucked up. And that was like, 20 years ago, and to me it was a very strange thing I had no idea what was about.

With the internet I got to talk with people from there, and most seem normal, but they do say as well the 'normalfags' are fucked up, and that life there is somewhat miserable.

It's very clearly not Germans themselves doing it, a lot of it is to do with either Communists, foreign powers or a very specific group of kind individuals.

They don't know any other way to live.
t. polfag

Yea I believe it's just a YT channel, my bad

I guess you could say it's due to a lack of purpose and/or long term thinking.
People would rather get a quick fix than to invest something that might take years to complete.
Source: me living in Sweden.

It's no problem. Something about good Youtube channels can be done as part of Rebuild as well. Just not right now/by me, because I don't know very many good YT channels for vidya.

Wrong. You faggits do know the now deleted post of that derailfag c9bc1a game was right? Shitpost and derail to the bump limit, then near the end try to fuck up the post count so they can cry to hotpockets about how the goobergaloshes thread was posted 'too early before 700' and should be deleted, therefore fucking up the bread production?

And reminder to manually reload the page to get the accurate post count before you spaz out you lovable goobers you.

Damn how I hate shills.
Thankfully it was only (33).

See

>And reminder to manually reload the page to get the accurate post count before you spaz out you lovable goobers you.

So, it's a salt Earth tactic, except you get their own people to continue salting the Earth for you. That's some scary shit.

Oh shit…

It has to be some commie.

Or Antifag's showing their true colors to normalfags.

Antifa being labeled domestic terrorist and rooted out hype.

archive.is/gysnS

Oh shit antifa getting more unhinged

A person's culture should be shared to others
I mean these fuckers get mad at white people eating tacos

So black people will no longer be able to use iphones then?

Are they staying out of government buildings then? Avoiding society and plumbing? :^)

Katy Perry considered suicide because of trump

archive.fo/kQPEV

Wouldnt that be some shit, everything white people invented taken from non whites. I would gladly give my right testicle to see that shitshow happen

its disgusting how materialistic people are right now
you'll see niggaers barely being able to pay off their own rent but owning 800-1000$ iphones with absurd plans and being like "Shiiiiiet"

I hope the new asscreed shed light on more little known historical truths, such as iphones being invented in ancient egypt during the kangz dynasty.

Or college students writing anticapitalist blog posts on macbooks.

Too bad she failed at it because like most celebs, a week of weeping then the world would continue on as if they were never born.

God damn, we got shilled hard. You know that means we're on the right track though, right anons?

NEw bread

She is a spoiled brat, that's why. She didn't get what she want so she is acting like a total faggot.

That article never mentions trump.

This.

Didn't she get dogpiled by SJWs for cultural appropriation recently? Might be that

Shes going full Britney.

Hurry up with the new bread, I hope you anons have your graphic design hats on. I'll be asking for some font advice for the Rebuild OC.

be patient

All talk, no action.

Yeah, she wore cornrows which is verboten for whitey. Holy fuck is that ugly though. Fuck cultural appropriation, send the fashion police after her.

Manually reload to get an accurate post count, otherwise no
new bread
new bread
new bread

new bread
new bread
new bread
4u

MoeGamer is a good guy, just naive and always tries to see the good in things. Hence why he's retarded when it comes to the topic of censorship.

Really makes you think eh?