Any good singleplayer recommendations?

Lately I felt like there is absolutely nothing fun to play. I mostly have multiplayer shooters and I've gotten seriously tired of it all. I want some singleplayer comfy games to just play and relax but I can't find anything that is even remotely interesting. One game that caught my attention was Monster Hunter in the E3 but we still have no gameplay and it won't be released until 2018.

So Holla Forums, what vidya would you recommend? I want something that is comfy and doesn't require you to try your best in order to play properly. Perhaps something slow-paced.

Something slowpaced, huh? How about a turn based game, have you played Steamworld Heist? It plays kind of like Worms and nu X-com(no rng)

Haven't played that many turn-based games but sure, I'll check it out.

White Day -Horror
Freespace 2 -Spaceships
Morrowind -Fantasy
Diablo 2 -ARPG
E.Y.E Divine Cybermancy -Cyberpunk/Shooter
Most JRPG's -Almost any genre
Bauldur's Gate -Fantasy actually havent played it
That's about it that I can call "cozy" or nearly cozy. Not all of them will grip you but they should at least be tried.

Try Grow Home

Strangely, nuPrey is slow paced, methodical, has some pretty decent gameplay systems focused around resource management and completely fails at being scary, so the result is a weirdly comfy game about exploration, gathering crap and shooting ayylmaos.

Skyrim

Only 3,4, and 7 are actually any good. JRPGs are utter trash and you should be ashamed for your total lack of taste.

VS

And you think the brand name fucking WRPGs beat either of those? Kill yourself, trash.

Only trash I see here is the utterly typical jrpg pleb.

The impression-style city builders are the most comfy games known to man. Slow-paced as well.

Fallout 1 & 2. Classic, comfy, steady pace, great all around.

Start a comfy life in Elona+. Do not play it in the permadeath mode.
Just take it easy and don't try to minmax or optimally powerlevel your stuff otherwise it will be stressful as fuck.
You can emulate older Monster Hunter games too.
I think the best emulatable one is 3U in CemU, maybe 4U in Citra?

That game was the absolute best. Unbelievably relaxing and a nice cartoony aesthetic with a shitload of quotable lines.

Kill
Yourself

Don't play RPGs.

It was a fun game and Wolfenstein has always been about killing nazis so can you call it pozzed i.e. FC5, it's not worthy buying though because of Bethesda but the 0s don't lie I guess.

Kingdom classic is pretty relaxing.

If you can pirate Mad Max, it's not a bad game. Beat up the mans, upgrade self and car, blow up cars and trucks, fetch quests, races, jumps, tear shit up, tear shit down.

OY NEED TA GIT TA GASTOWN, TA GIT A VEE AYTE!

I know it's pretty played out, but Planescape is hard to beat for story and atmosphere. There is a lot of hidden depth and an ideal build; but only a few instances where you can really screw yourself. Torrent to avoid giving Beamdog your shekels.

Fallout 2 is, in my mind the perfect WRPG in nearly every respect. First hour or so is difficult, keep at it. Killap has released like a decade's worth of unofficial patches, get it.

If you want a series, you'll get ~200 hours that will feel brief out of Witcher. W2 is like a poor gameplay prototype for W3, but the story/vibe are still excellent.

If you like strategy, Red Alert 2 was an RTS done right before all this esports faggotry. A lot of unit interactivity and room for dicking around.

>>>Holla Forums

Gutter trash, neck yourselves

Black & White
Black & White 2
No, not the Porkyman games

Fuck off, Ben.

>>>/oven/

Speaking of ovens, heres another rec

Go play mobile games you casual.
emulate, play old games, is not that hard, faggot

you post like a fag but you're right, mad max is a genuinely great game
>chum bucket, your pet mechanic, just babbles quasi-religious nonsense while you're driving around ("by bolt and by camshaft, my angel, i will restore you")
i wasn't expecting a sorta-movie-tie-in to be even remotely good, but it turned out to be one of my favourite games of the year, and the PC port is so well-done that i was actually shocked

Sure, it was fun, but I hoped the world learned from this horrible upgrade system. For 95% of the game, I was staring at "you need to do 100% of territory X content to get Y upgrade".

easily the worst part of the game, you're totally right. gating the most fun part of the game (at least for me), car customization, behind doing a shopping list of bullshit was definitely a pissoff