Is Sam Hyde the next visionary in the game industry?

reddit.com/r/COM98/comments/4pkodx/joyride_broad_overview/
archive.is/cDD5k

Every other universe = donor universe which gets altered, broken down, picked clean until nothing is left

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/xi75c
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is a really unsubtle stab at jewish globalism but it sounds fun.

Sam Hyde is nothing more than a youtube e-celeb trying to milk a different demographic.
I'm surprised he has the following he does since right wingers always boast about their individuality and inteligence.

The right is just a slightly less degenerate left. Same shit, different asshole.
The extreme right in the other hand…

Evolian magocrats represent.

I assume he's being sarcastic

what does that mean?
It's not a stupid stirner tier shit is it?

Project much lefty?

Horseshoe theory traditionally states that the extreme right and extreme left are closer to eachother than the moderate center

Horseshoe theory is fucking wrong, it actually got it backwards. Neocons and Neoliberals are both more similar to eachother in the moderate center than the extreme left and extreme right

Pretty much the opposite.

Agreed wholeheartedly.

Oh shit, this is nice. Thank you user, it's like a breath of fresh air.

Horseshoe theory assumes stable ideologies, which is inaccurate.

Such a shame that retards have misused it and ruined it for the most part.

Fun concept but who the fuck cares if there's no good gameplay

His humor also doesn't use the politics of his assumed audience as a crutch– more like a fucking wheelchair

Man this guy is responsible for every mass shooting and bombing in the past decade but he never gets caught. How does he do it?

For what purpose?

Do not sully esoteric traditionalism with video games.

Horseshoe fags are fedora tier pathetic.

It's not even a big deal, I used the correct breaking method so you just have to highlight and right click, nigger.

Sad!

That chart needs to specify that it of course means Classical Liberals specifically and NOT modern neoliberals

Thats why I fucked asked you nigger, I know why you would break normal links but not archive.

In the Doctrine of Awakening Evola states that ANYTHING can be a proper path to ascesis, even sports and evil.

It's a spiritual outlook, not a political one.

Jews can get away with anything.
archive.is/xi75c

Archive.is was compromised last time I heard.
Also it's common courtesy to break ALL links, regardless of website.

You know, when you start actually doing shit like making a TV show, preform standup and writing books I think you go out of the "e-celeb" category.
Sage for not vidya.

Absolute madman, Kek.

Oh this old shit again, sure you didnt just fall for another shill attempt? And no, its not common courtesy to break all links.

You mean philosophical

And yes, that is a political chart. It has left and right (which are about economic redistribution vs private wealth and not "uhhhh lets destroy society" vs "uhh lets not")

Top is authoritarian

Monarchy actually can be good if the person in charge is competent. But that's the fucking problem, there is usually very little checks in place to ensure someone deserving of a role as a supreme head of state is competent and very little infrastructure in place to correct whoever is in charge. That's why most monarchies are great for the first couple of generations before either the monarchy becomes increasingly bureaucratized (more power given to Dukes being a good example of England/Britain) or is overthrown.

Isn't that like saying a shill convinced you to never click popup ads?

No I am saying the "archive.is is compromised" could be another shill attempt. Last time they tried the same shit so it wouldnt surprise me if they started using it again. Where did you get it from?

just configure your web browser

There's no real difference between the two, especially from within that frame of reference.

Literally just highlight the link and right click and select "open in new tab". I didn't add in any spaces or anything so you don't have to struggle to open the link or have to copy it or anything.

Yeah yeah everything was so much better before the French Revolution I'm sure you were there to experience how great it was

Also video games

I thought the whole part of breaking up links is so that your web browser doesn't try to "fetch" content on links that are on the page, example if there's a hyperlink of google on the page, you try to fetch some content from google. You have to configure your web browser to tell it to stop fetching crap like that. But people are more or less not familiar with web browsers to bother doing something so simple but rather implement behavior patterns to prevent something.

Is this technically guro

Neat. What's the gameplay like?

It's like call of duty with minecraft elements and also an MMO.

filtered

But user, I only posted her because I could use her as a reaction image for asking things. I like p'orcs better.

There's this fun little thing called "an assasination" and if people of a country are stupid enough to give away their guns frankly they deserve to be enslaved.
Not that there's anything wrong with slavery, why shouldn't people be allowed to sell their freedom for comfort on an individual scale, and rather do it en masse?
It's much easier to remove one tyrant than stop the tyranny of the majority

People are ruled by their ideas and their survival instinct. People today, even if they know for certain that a person X is corrupt, they won't pull all stops to remove the problem, possibly getting themselves killed in the process. That is because nobody will sacrifice themselves for other people that they do not know or care about in this day and age - pleasures of our modern society and ambition for long-term success are ideas that bind us like a dog's collar, not to mention the fact that smaller communities are dead in the cities or dying in the countryside, so nobody will think to DO IT FOR THEM.

It'll take something huge to shake things up. People need their focus back.