I have a question about E3

I have a question about E3

Why was everything about a Stereotype?

also… thread about E3 Question.. i guess

Everything is a stereotype because leftists cant write characters at all

It's more like they used one minority as a lable for diversity. Using People as a lable is actually pretty fucked up.

holy sheit, is kek speaking? I just notice my ID.

True, only natsoc have the potential to write true characters with no such biases, just the honest white truth.

As ive always said, the left are the true racists. They're just using the minorities to gain power. Me, i want nothing to do with minorities, but using people like that is disgusting.

I could write so many good characters yet i would never get hired for any kind of work just because i like trump.

I didn't bother watching that shitshow of a PR stunt. What did I miss? I already saw the Mario Odyssey trailer, the thing felt dreamworks as fuck.

>>>Holla Forums

Galbrush threepwood.
Everyone needs to make the characters diverse, but don't stray too far from what's safe or you're an "ist".

It's about stereotypes because they aren't creative. Creating original, likable/relatable characters is beyond them. It's always a second hand imitation of something else. The main goal is to shoehorn their ideology unto everything. Zero irony, zero self-awareness.
They can't be original to face their damn lives.

This basically.
Not only for characters, but anything, really.
They're so sheltered and empty the only way they can write a character is by shoving that character's race/sexuality in people's faces or just write them to be certain stereotypes just for the sake of it to score diversity points.

To hell with what people actually want though, that doesn't matter.

There were like 5 remakes so far, unless I'm misremembering some.

That's the thing though. When everything is "diverse" in their sense of the word, everything's just the same only with varying shades of brown to it. They don't understand the word diverse.
What they think of when they hear that word is something along the lines of "brown person who is either a muslim or looks like he she came straight from Africa" when it really should be "different characteristics, personality types and backgrounds." when it comes to how a character is written.

They're some of the most uncreative fuckers around. Probably because they don't give a shit about any of it in the first place, as long as they can use the medium as their soapbox.

AAA studios can only write 2 or maybe 3 characters at a time.
From the gruff manly shooty dude of original Doom's era, to the short-haired bow girl of [current year]-1, there will never be more than 2 major character types in AAA vidya, or in any big-budget media for that matter.

Hell, you can make some really diverse casts that are all white. "Diverse" games always have the same stereotypes and character traits. Nothing ever changes. I want the super depressed guy who has nothing to live for, so he has a super fragile suicidal glass cannon playstyle.

ace seems like a common part of IDs

Seems kinda racist tbh

Seriously though, why is "diversity" always "the same thing we did last time but painted black"?

fixed.

Because, as ive said, they literally cannot write characters. These people are "artists" in the sense that they took liberal arts in college and only design characters physically. They throw up a stereotype on the screen and draw some clothes and defining features like they're fucking barbie dolls. Thats all these characters are to them, dolls that they dress up.

I never understood this term and never bothered to look it up. What the fuck does it even mean?

made up bullshit as an excuse to hike up tuition costs and loan interest rates.

Its just a bullshit degree that they get. Im assuming its "studying" modern art and making modern art. The same modern art that has women shitting paint out their pussies onto paper. Its to scam liberals out of money to get a meaningless piece of paper to say they went to college but they really didnt.

Question:
Where in history is the point where the average game creator/designer/programmer that mostly consisted of people like us, people like the average anonson Holla Forums, got replaced by liberals that had nothing to do with the gaming industry at all, but are now in key positions. Not just gaming, but films, comics and books.

Do late capitalism, media and liberalism go hand in hand. I see it everywhere, companies pandering to minorities, LGBTBBQ, retards, muslims etc. What do they hope for, getting more people that buy their product, approval, cash ?

In german it is called "Geisteswissenschaften" and inclues almost everything that is not STEM related, medicine, law or administration.
Means philosophy, literature, languages, music, arts,dance, culture, design, sociology, psychology, religion etc.
Basically anything that won't get you a job that doesn't include writing articles or books or teaching.

>>>Holla Forums

Well I didn't find a better term, I'm talking about capitalism past the industrial revolution and WWII.

If you really have to call it some way, just call it crony capitalism.

I think the process began in the mid to late 90s.

The answer to that will always be 2007.

>>>Holla Forums

crony capitalism has nothing to do with consumerism.

I'd agree that it was 2007 or even some years later because back then it was a nice to have, now it's enforced and that started around the time social media hit really in.

Bullshit. It began in the 80's when Nintendo started shoehorning female protagonists in

Because like the other anons said, lefties are scientifically braindead and hate creativity more than they hate Holla Forums. Every last one of them would be labeled as mentally challenged back in the 40s or 50s. Now they are "normal" and "progressive successful artists" who live in their own bubbles.

It's just a viral marketing trick, the diversity in games is a tool for making money.
It's to get someone to complain about it in public and thus provide free advertisement.
Their opposition defends the "diversity" and provides even more free advertisement.

In the end it produces all kinds of loud arguments of which the ultimate point is to make the product get attention.
Any publicity is good publicity, and naive politically minded types will go onto social media to advertise cynical cash grabs over and over.
And the best part is they do it for free, they have no clue.

The whole thing was blatantly obvious with the Ghostbusters movie, but no matter how obvious it is, it will never stop people from taking the bait.
It's almost as if they have managed to monetize trolling, and when I really look at some of this I can even see the art of it.
The only way to win is to not play. But there will always be enough people around to give the thing attention, so it's hopeless.

It's kinda funny they always use niggers for their diversity quota and to pander instead of branching out and using a Vietnamese chick, or a Brazillian dude, or nip, or a korean, or a phillipino, etc etc etc. It's so blatantly obvious it's to pander and stick it to white people, ergo their culture or in the case of jews, host culture. It's not even about exploring how different people or cultures would react in different situations or having a unique protagonist.

Breeding out anyone capable of standing up to them and creating a permanent slave caste.

Where were you fuckers getting triggered when black bald man was in every game from diablo to prototype? What about the cliche black space sargents that popped up in scifi games? Nothing fucking changed except now youre all just a bunch of triggered assholes on par with tumblrinas.

Every year during E3 leftists would go "waaah where are the PoC in E3???" or "waaah where are the womyn in E3???", so they made sure to shove nigger womyn in every trailer.

You shouldn't be posting when you're this new around here.

diversity is a code word for white genocide

It's philosophy's fault. In the 60's and 70's postmodernists became the new "arbiters of philosophy" and destroyed meaning and truth argumentatively. No one has been able to succesfully argue against the postmodernist position since. Only now we are beginning to see a counter argument, and even then it's weak and in a proto stage.

All art goes through the dominant philosophy, and thats how you get feminism and race critical theory shoved into video games. My two cents.

It's post-modern itself however

Some faggots just can't help but take the bait, no matter how obvious. And if no one is willing to bite then the fuckers will just create drama themselves by generating fake drama then citing it.

I made an image earlyer of how the four of them look a lot like the first results for a google of 'black woman' with BG&E2's being the third or fourth image and the rest being when you click the purple option it gives to add on the word 'strong' but I didn't save it just uploaded as clipboard unfortunately.

In the US its basically a degree that is mostly English courses. Basically its a "I have proof I went to college" degree that a lot of people get because they are not aware how college degrees work because they are from working/underclass backgrounds with no family who know how college works or is able/willing to explain to them how it works and the colleges business offices; under the authoritarian order of the frequently state appointed "presidents" don't do enough to steer people away because it usually means they will have to come back to get a real degree and try to salvage some of the credits from their shitty Liberal Arts degree.