If there is anything E3 has shown us is the western industry desperately needs to be defunded as despite overinflated...

If there is anything E3 has shown us is the western industry desperately needs to be defunded as despite overinflated budgets and ludicrous development times, they can churn out only the worst games, year after year.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_Man
n64chatewxfnmh4u.onion/chan/
elysium-project.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

None of the games on the East side are any good.

I'm pretty sure that they picture of two men kissing is actually a man and a woman.
Which is fucking stupid since two men actually kiss in Andromeda.
Whoever made that is a total dipshit.

I like how op pretends and baits as if nier and zelda: skyrim are somehow good

There has never been a good metro game, take your iron sight call of duty games and go and stay go

Oh you mean that game which has 360 level graphics and gameplay left unchanged from the 2009 installment?

I thought that's what consolefags like.

I just notice that they used Black people as a divesity lable.

that actually very fucked up.

Nioh, Neir, and Gravity Rush are ok/maybe even good. Also for the price of FREE Mass Effect Andromeda is OK as it is a good time sink yet nothing to write home about.

OP is a fag because you can pick much better games to represent the east and it doesn't include Zelda, a console only series (Yakuza fuck you sonyiggers), or Persona

Its what the goyim mustard race hypes up. Wouldn't surprise me if the game doesn't even have voice acting beyond just the usual 4 clips for bandits

literally all the titles in the 'east' section fit that description
weebs btfo

THE HORROR!

The asian jew strikes again

Sure is fucking underage summer shit in here.

Sure is cuck in here

kill yourself weebshit, go circle jerk yourself in the sticky.

A generic COD style FPS with low quality spooks and stealth, now with open world aka "we don't have to actually design levels now".
A game that is not released, and only has 2 very short gameplay trailers out that don't tell us a thing about the quality of the final game.

Garbage bait in the OP aside, if this is all the western games industry has going for it then is fucking diseased.

this was about butterlord btw

Op is a faggot but you're still a goon.

WE ALL KNOW YOU HOMOSEXUALS HAVE SMALL DICKS LIKE YOU JAPANESE BOYFRIENDS, WE DONT FUCK NEED DAILY REMINDERS, GET A CLUE

>not being an idort

from ubisoft press release

TARGETS FOR 2017-18

FURTHER EARNINGS GROWTH

Sales of around $1,700.0 million

Good luck

>>>/suicide/

anta baka ?

Enjoy your dust savers

You're also a goon, even if OP is a fag.

I wish cuckchan will leave, user when will these retarded cuckchan threads and goons leave us alone?
I'm sick of this shit, when will it go down to 2500 ISPs again?

Once summer has passed it will do down again. Then the older user base will have left and you'll be stuck here with cuckchan. Thus is the cycle of imageboards.

You should change the titles to

This is going to be the worst summer in memory because the election put a giant spotlight on imageboards as a whole.

fuck off reddit

OY VEY
When will these racist asians learn to have western values like marxi- I mean maturity and being antiwhi- I mean diverse! Remember if you say bad things about our friends like EA and Ubisoft, you're not a proper gamer like us!

Fuck off, anyone who was on Holla Forums for longer than a year can see right through your shit.>>12806265

Nice fuckup, goon.

Daily reminder that "eastern gaming is a thing of the past" was a marketing campaign funded by Microsoft for the launch of the Xbox 360. This enabled the indie clique to take over.

You absorbed all of that shit when you were still green and bluepilled, so you have a hard time dissociating from it now. Absolutely none of that crap was real, as it's been demonstrated in this generation where western gaming has returned stagnant and secondary.

This thread exists because M$ is firing off the old horse once again. Fight back now, you know what's happening around you.

Yeah, I fucked up and?

Doesn't make your shilling any less obvious.

Something something East is superior.

lol, what a fucking retard

Feelio when you want nothing more than for the popularity of Japanese games to completely vanish outside of Japan so that the West doesn't taint it with their influence.

The faggots who whine about no dedicated servers in For Honor need to get off the bandwagon and go read.
-Dedicated servers for 8 people are shit.
-The architecture is not compatible with a dedicated server-client architecture, it would be even worse.
-They fixed most of the connectivity issues through patches, classic Ubisoft.
I'm not shilling for it but honestly some of the people on this board are so dumb.

I'm hopeful for Pyre because I quite enjoyed both Bastion and Transistor, despite some (((minor themes))) in the second game.

Haven't played any of the games on the East side since aside from Nier they're all choking on sony's cock.

That just makes it worse. It confirms that it was their intention all along and if nobody complained things would still be the same.
I mean, how exactly does something like this make it past Focus Groups, Testers, QA, Secondary Testing and Pre-Launch testing?

The Slavs and Nips could save vidya. I want Slavs to create a console.

Enjoy your Uplay you fucking cattle.

Horse shit. Low resource server farms exist for a reason and are made entirely for this reason, overkike runs dedicated servers including their 1v1 fights and their max pop is 12.
Because they built it with the express purpose to Jew you out of as much money as possible, either that or they're so incompetent that they hobble themselves unintentionally and then refuse to fix the issue.
Good for them, unfortunately(U+200B was here) it's a band-aid solution to a systemic issue.

considering how incompetent slavs are with tech, they shouldn't be near any hardware platform. sega+NEC+SNK save us

They make good vidya though

highly questionable

Well I've said it in other threads but I guess I'll say it hereā€¦I just haven't been excited, genuinely excited and looked forward to a western developed game in a long long time.
Perhaps the last was Gears of War 3 or Mass Effect 2?
Meanwhile there have been a good number of eastern developed titles that I have looked forward to coming out, bought day of or within a couple of days of release, and have enjoyed to completion.

I have bought and played games like the new DOOM and Overwatch but they weren't things I was looking forward to. Bought out of boredom, on a discount, or just filling a hole in the spectrum of my library. I do/have enjoyed them but they don't compare to the likes of Dark Souls, Breath of The Wild, Nier : Automata, and I've recently picked up Nioh and I'm enjoying that too.
The list seems to keep growing too as I'm looking at Monster Hunter and to be honest I could give a fuck less about the things Bethesda has pumped out since Fallout 3.

To be fair, I have been playing video games nearly my whole life (i'm 30 now) and I started out on the NES, had an SNES, N64, and I guess you could say I really didn't taste western games until I got a PC but the western games I loved are all fucked now.
Starcraft
SimCity
Civilization (there will never be another alpha centauri)
And a plethora of shooters.

Something is lacking in western development. The indie sphere was promising for a time but then it lost its magic too.

You fucking taste is questionable you goddamn nigger

oh, are we pretending the witcher wasn't an extremely amateurishly designed mess once they moved on from american adaptations of table top mechanics from the 90s? That the inconsistent timings of attacks actually belonged in a game? Or that stalker wasn't literally "nice ideas on paper, awful execution" of a technical planning abortion? Or that painkiller is even worth mentioning apart from xD randumb weapons when the AI and enemies are the most pathetic thing in the entire genre? Or that metro is even a remotely interested shooter with its broken stealth and half-baked scripting? or that serious sam hasn't been the same game recycled 5 times?

I get that there's parts about these games that are likeable for some people, but get fucking real. They're experiments at best, half-finished games at worst. Slav shit is so hard to take seriously since the closest they've gotten to shipping a finished, completed game is the witcher 3 and the list of fuck ups on a basic level in that game can fill a fucking article.

I actually did enjoy nuDoom, nuPrey, Dishonored 2, and Fallout 4 as much as those Japanese games you listed. They might be a bit rough around the edges but Souls and Nier are just as flawed in my eyes. Soul still uses that simon says combat system and Nier is your typical combo oriented j-action game.

Fuck you.

Japan's output has been atrocious for years now. I have no idea what the fuck weeb dicksuckers are on. You would think someone could only stomach a set amount of crappy action games with tacked on RPG elements, but I guess not.

you're right, I got sick of ubisoft open world games a long time ago. and elder scrolls and just about every online shooter.

Kill yourself you weeaboo shit crease, the worst part about liking Japanese games is having to deal with retards such as yourself.

And you should kill yourself for the exact opposite of what this retard is doing.

Stop using that word incorrectly you underage embarrassment to this board. Lurk then post.

My point is modern Japanese games are as shit as modern Western games.

dragon's dogma was a repetitive knock off of monster hunter with none of the pay off of killing giant monsters, not surprised the first games you'd jump to a PC cuckshed ports or port beggar bait 101, but damn fam kys if this is all you have any fucking slav shit.

your point is flaccid and falls apart under scrutiny

Nioh is good. Got bored/disliked everything else except BOTW. Because I've never played that one. Nippon gaming is still far stronger than western devs right now but they still have their plethora of issues. Mostly things that are issues only because they're outdated.

Farcry and Skyrim are on the same level of terrible as Nioh and NieR.

They're as reluctant to innovation as western devs. It's not flaccid, it's fact.

Meh, BOTW is boring for me. Crafting and survival still sucked compared to games like 7 Days to Die, RPG mechanics are even worse than Bethesda, and the action is mediocre.

The METRO remakes destroyed the game, all the atmosphere was gone after "gameplay changes" AKA widening the demographic

As for butterlord I am calling it right now: It will be a barely playable buggy mess with shit fps, it will be essentially what fallout 4 was: The shit gameplay and engine with a coat of paint

Your terrible taste in anime girls is making me flaccid.

To be fair there was a real gap during the 360 generation, when Japanese devs started targeting the DS and PSP over home consoles, and weebs moved onto PCs. It really did seem like japanese games disappeared if you weren't paying attention enough. Now that japanese devs have discovered Steam and the Switch has brought the portable and home console markets together, Japanese games will become more relevant.

Nope, I'm absolutely correct
This guy is the typical consolefag weeaboo autist who has never played a Strategy game in his life outside an SRPG and pretends to have any semblance of taste.

No, mid sized Japanese releases are still better than most popular western shit but there are still plenty of good smaller niche western games.

Now go back to NuDoom and NuPrey you shit taste pleb.

I'm sorry, shouldn't you go play all 5 of the exclusives you have on your PS4?

What if we had the Slavs and Nips making games together and enslave Koreans to do the code monkey work?

Nice try buddy

don't even have a ps4 and you're so hung up on it, little sad m8, try to hide your insecurities a little better

would rather see legit criticism be dished to everyone, them take it to heart, and improve it instead of having shit eating fanfaggots insist there's nothing wrong with anything, or retarded failures who offer no solutions and cry that everything is shit everything is bad the industry needs to crash bawwwwwwwwww

I fucking wish

Nuh uh. Most typical ubishit and eashit maybe, but they're the only cancer.

Ylands seems like a fun game.

And one more thing, Japs are still incapable of making anything that isn't consolized shit.

You're really shit at baiting people you know that?

Yeah, I forgot just how good Sonys western movies and games like NuWolfestein/NuDoom and Destiny were.
Fuckoff

Fuckoff Bohemia

you faggots always say the same thing, your troops don`t feel like a unit at all, the pathing is abysmal and the AI retarded. It`s OK tho because it`s an old game and there`s so much they could`ve do, the only way to enjoy that game is roleplaying

The pic I got during gg before exodus you faggot, it always out niggers like you

good, console games should stay on consoles and PC games on PC. Take your cliffy B and jew schafer back to your steam box and leave good devs alone.

As good as modern japshit?

jap movies have been pretty sweet lately

I remembered the 80s and 90s where Japanese games dominated consoles and Western games had pioneered and dominated PC gaming. It was a period considered to be "The Golden Age."

No shit
The A.I can be retarded, I'll give you that
You're still a stupid fucking nigger and have yet to give a reason why the combat is shit and why Bonerlord will be shit.

You're half right
Console games are not limited by PCs, the same doesn't happen the way around.

That would be the case if Nips only made Musou

Depends on where you're looking

Godzilla was pretty horrible. Ditching practical effects in favor of cheap CGI was a really bad move. It looks floaty and weak in comparison to the traditional 90's effects. Also, I don't dig the fake news show thing, everything felt so fake.

Golden age of home media, sure
Arcade Golden age was in the late 70s

considering all the fucking issues with the PC ports of every console port, it's not worth it and just makes a mess of the versions. Better in some ways, worse, weirder in others. Vanquish is interesting but there's actual game logic tied to the framerate and all the bitching from faggots like total biscuck won't magically change the way they design these games and these decade old games are built.

Better off getting it kinda right once, getting it right the next time, and not bothering with the whole "le exclusive are anti-consumer!" fuck off some genres are better fits on PC, some genres are better fits on consoles. Period.

shin godzilla combined practical effects and CGI, I understand your complaints but I the work done was a good compromise and hideaki anno did a great job and produced some remarkably striking shots that still stick with me

Not so much the combat but how the NPCs simulate and actual battlefield, there`s no battle line everything is so chaotic and it ends too fast and the AI doesn`t help, there`s no room for tactics rather you just have to follow a flowchart type of gameplay instead of a active and reactive approach

The trailers expose the new game as the same crap: the same flavourless animations and simplistic pathing, the devs even tried to hide it by making a siege and the highlight of the battle was everybody in this tight corridors and stairs so the AI doesn`t have the chance to fuck up. You are being tricked mate, this isn`t the game you waited for.

Their games may get buggy sometimes but they still feel more like PC games than the console ports and 6/10 indies shat every day on steam.

What issues you fucking nigger?
Start nitpicking games so I can laugh at your fucking face
Again thats only half true
You keep forgetting that I can easily plug in a gamepad or any other input at will

Half-Life sucks

Get good you fucking pleb, the only battles which have no tactics are the sieges and even then there are plenty of choices you can make

dont care, can do the same pretty easily on consoles these days too. how do you think fight sticks work? Less input lag too, thanks to no windows overhead.

but lets see, dark souls, dark souls 2, vanquish, nier automata, toukiden, where's your fucking solutions you shit bird, you have none, you're just another PC bitch here to port beg and insist everything could be better but here's the reality:

in every situation where this has happened there's been problems introduced to the variations of an existing game and in some ways the games are improved, in some ways they are worse, and that's the fact of the matter.

I used to hate you weeaboos but after this crazy jewniggerslime pozzed E3 bullshit I'm ready to become Ken-sama. Incidentally Kennith is my name anyway.

what?

Ken-sama is a Japanese westaboo. You want to become Davido-kun, get your memes right.

Yes, but the cuckstation brand is responsible for every shitty thing in the industry. The western industry being shit is a symptom of Sony's influence. Sony needs to be fucking destroyed.

weapons taking exponentially more damage at 60fps, making your weapons break in a few hits.
you take more damage the higher your framerate.

So does your mother and shes still sexy as fuck.

ID hopping OP is console war baiting yet know nothing about the platform or the ports he lists.
Look, he is now pretending like people use Joysticks and KB+M on consoles.

613ea8 has no solutions and is afraid to face reality :)

We should ban these as quick as we ban console war threads.

But both of those have been patched.

Don't just get Japanese games, try Slavs too. Try anything that isn't made in California or by French people.

I knew you were the retard from that FPS thread. Your brand of agressive stupidity and ignorance is memorable.

It's remakes and sequels and remakes of sequels all the way down from now on. There is no talent left capable of creating new projects, so remaking the same garbage over and over is the only thing left.

Both have been fixed you stupid fucking nigger and they were still playable, especially if you were not a casual consolefag.
Enjoy your walled garden and being fucked in the ass by the publishers that own your platform.

This is delusion on another scale.

This tbh

I have no idea what you're talking about

613ea8's solution is to beg for ports and when there's issues, cry about them when the issues weren't present in the originals :) the best solution is to keep these games separate and for the games to build an identity separately instead of half-assing ports on one platform and creating a shitty discussion that revolves around technical issues instead of the game itself, which gives the developers more feedback on technical issues, they become the subject for address instead of game and design issues which ultimately ends up creating better games :)

he has no solutions, he has no grace, this faggot is obvious in every thread he shows up in and always uses the same reaction images and desperately needs new material

One would assume "East" includes Eastern European as well considering that's what Slavs call us "westerners".

Dubs Checked

I know.

No. Everything looked horrible. Even the godzilla puppet is stiff and shit.

The cinematography and mise en scena are really horrible here buddy, they felt so cheap. Really horrible lighting, just compare it to the original godzilla. Hell, 90's godzilla has better lighting.

Nice autistic monologue OP, saved

fucking this

weebshit is still garbage by the merit of being made by slant eyed gooks that couldn't code their way out of a wet bag

Every game on there fucking sucks. The west makes open world collection quest bullshit or CoD 12 year old autismo shit whereas the east makes JRPG shit the same fucking nintendo games every year.

>>>/SomethingAwful/

just a reminder 613ea8 has 5 VPNs he hops between in order to derail threads when he embarrasses himself in a discussion, and in the discussion at hand he has no real solutions and will continue to cry and bitch that he's not getting his way when you tell him why his reasoning is flawed. Just don't mention the sega saturn, it's a trigger word of his for some reason, I haven't figured out why but he'll start stamping his feet like a child once you deprive him of you's. How? Just look at his response here.

So, then, why didn't you respond in any way to the fact that both of those issues you pointed out, with both Dark Souls 2 and Vanquish have been patched?

If we banned threads like this how we would get entertaining weeb meltdowns like the one we're currently witnessing?

because you misunderstood the very point of the issue

Please explain, then.

True, but I have no idea why someone would limit themselves to only on region for video games. Both have shit and some have good stuff.

Surely those slant eyed gooks did a terrible job with Mass Effect Andromeda.

This. Good Western and Eastern games exist, they just aren't mass marketed like AAA titles.

I legit don't know what the fuck hes talking about.
Opossing Force is the better game, but Half Life is still great and without it OpForce wouldn't have existed.

Whats the point of the issue?
That you're now talking about the SuFami instead of the Saturn?

never present on the base hardware, single spec, minimized technical issues. the "but it's just a beta!" line of thought is embarrassing and doesn't apply to every game. Deprives resources and ultimately hurts the quality of the final game. Better games would be made if more games were exclusive. We can all agree than the original xcom revival would have benefited more if it took xcom 2's route of PC exclusivity. Instead, the primary audience and base of Xcom EU had to wait 4 years for these issues to be addressed when they could have been addressed 4 years before Xcom 2, and Xcom2 could have been a better game.

nier automata still has issues, just an example.

HOLY SHIT, SOMEONE WITH COMMON SENSE

this entire thread

e3 was depressing to watch still.

What exactly do you user's play?

Indeed, its sad that the performance issues it has on the PS4 and Pro will never be fixed.

This makes me so sad.

If making everything an exclusive is an attempt to make every game reach it's maximum potential, what is even the point of consoles, then? Why would developers intentionally work on inferior hardware with less options? Objectively looking at it, there isn't a single thing you can do on console, that you can't do on PC.

Playing some Endless Space 2 right now, I'll probably start playing Xanadu Next after I get burned out of it.
Gotta give KoFXIV a try too since it releases in two days.
Gotta support a future Metal Slug game

Hes not really dead, you do know that, right?

Because people keep buying them. Even people here will buy shit from the worst companies. Even after the whole paid mods shit, people will still buy Bethesda. I would not be surprised if there are people here who still buy Bioware.

And how would i be able to derail these by saying "slav games are superior"?

He is to me.

funding, less technical issues

Because blighttown ran so well on console, or because Bethesda games don't have you fall through floors and have quests break.

Gamebreaking shit happens on console too, on PC you can work around it in some cases, at least.

I've been wanting to get into metal slug, but not sure where to start. Thought about trying out "In The Hunt", though I don't feel like messing with Mame. Maybe when I have some more free time.

Just use Dolphin and play the Anthology

That's the thing. E3 is about wealthy companies that can rent out press conferences to show whatever the fuck they want, be it new games, old games, games guaranteed to get cancelled and no games nonsense. I bet a lot of the games anons like here were never shown at E3 ever.

ty user never knew this came out on the wii.

Nigger I am spoonfeeding you because I feel sorry for you. The only tricky part about Mame is having the right version of a rom, so here is a helpful hint. Just go visit the Fightan General and download the mega rompack.

Don't remind me

No prob, its one of the good ports and Dolphin is God tier so just download that ISO and play that shit.

Allow me to interject for a moment. The concept of Ages comes from Greek mythology. A "golden age" is primeval and formative, not (necessarily) the best.

Read: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_Man

So, if you're going to apply the five ages to vidya consoles, it'd be like this:

* golden age: 1st and 2nd gens (Odyssey, Atari 2600, Vectrex)
* silver age: 3rd and 4th gens (NES, SNES, Genesis, Neo Geo)
* bronze age: 5th gen (3DO, Jaguar, PS1, Saturn, N64)
* heroic age: 6th gen (Dreamcast, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube)
* iron age: 7th and 8th gens (X360, XOne, PS3, PS4, WiiU, Switch)

(If you prefer Ovid's four ages, put bronze and heroic together.)

Isn't your board dead?

Oh I fucked with mame before mostly to play Shoot'em ups. Got it working had a good time with it. Couple of kinks here and there, but that was a while back. No need too show sympathy but your input is appreciated.

The problem with the western game industry is the writers and concepts are stuck in a creative rut of going for "ripped from the headlines" storytelling. No matter what setting they come up with, there is always some real life parallel to politics. Even worse it's usually twitter-borne identity politics getting shoved into scifi/fantasy settings.
I'd rather play a generic JRPG full of anime tropes because the writers at least attempt to create a unique world with its own set of rules and politics. I don't need cable news and twitter politics in my entertainment, and I don't need a left wing political lecture shoved down my throat every hour of my life. I play video games to get away from the droll of real life.

Do I need to play Automata's predecessor first? I lost my 360 a while back, which I regret more than I thought I would.

I've often pondered an alternate future where the Sega-Bandai merger happened and SNK jumped on board with them and the Sega Wonderswan and Sega Dreamcast instead of peddling doomed hardware.
What made NEC great was Hudson- they didn't really have a unique brand or tons of franchises. They also had no idea what they were doing. The PC Engine's success was a fluke and owed itself in large part due to Hudson's modular, cheap design.
We might have seen a genuine, protracted four-way competition instead of the Dreamcast getting aborted. Hell, MS might've even just stayed with Sega.

Better learn those slav and moonrunes anons.

Tiny semi-indie devs that are an exception, not the rule
Also the Bannerlord devs are shitskins, so not Western anyway.

summer can't end soon enough.
It really is the worst season. Newfags and underage faggots always crawl into the boards and shit all over the place.

No U

You just have shit taste.

it's fun to watch children lash out like this

nah, but nier is a game worth playing. If you want to get caught up on everything so a lot of the lore and references make sense, check out clemps drakengard-nier analysis videos. It's a few hours worth of video but it's entertaining.

I think I can find just as many garbage moe jrpgs and free to play crap games as I can find shit games in the west

Doesn't take much to kill cinematic experience consoles.

What is grapes in this context?

whatever you want

Yeah ok.

Face it the Japs won.

And FF XV was the biggest jap game of recent years. What a victory.

LOL SOUR GRAPES
This is your brain in Sonygger

Why is Ryoko so cute?

Now you're just being silly all anyone has been talking about lately is Persona 5. Nice strawman though.

Because she's best girl.

Oh, high school normalfag shit, so much better than the boyband!

you just have some pretty shit taste then

fucking wew

Shes a smug laid back powerful cocktease that wants the younger protags dick.
Also the voice and the art are great

Oh, regarding your comment before Wizardry 8 was made in 2001 but by then WRPGs were dying.

Was pretty good fanservice.

Absolute trash

Nah

Ok then name some good western games that have come out recently smartass.

I don't play any recent games because they're all trash, western or eastern.

Why are you even here?

I don't play recent video games, retard :)

Not even Age of Decadence? That was very good and sorta recent.

Yeah so why are you even here? You can only talk about the same games for so long before you start just having the same conversation with different people.

Don't talk about Wizardry and japs, it doesn't mix

I played and liked AoD but I doubt the lil fag would have any idea what it is and would just go

The first one was really boring is the second one better? Did they change how the combat worked so you aren't just running in with your sword and killing everything?

After watching more of that video it looks like melee is still super overpowered and boring.

Not surprising the kike BO left this obvious shit up.

I would like wargame more if they didn't fuck you with constant re-releases to add something that could have been a $15 dollar DLC. I am not paying another $60 to play as gooks.

Ok, here's one for you- underrail

I don't really count slavs as western they kinda do their own thing.

I don't care what you count as western.

Yes

You can stake niggers while dashing and then dismember them alive.

Well do you want to bunch good slav games with all this faggot western shit?

An entire minute of bullet time where there is no danger of even getting hit is boring as fuck.

It's easy to call it western shit when you limit it to your retarded arbitrary definition of "western".
Let me guess, Witchers aren't western too.

Nips do that all the time and thats not relevant to the game itself.

The witcher games are made by slavs so yeah they aren't. Also all of North America and Western Europe isn't really a limited definition by any sense.

Source?

They're made in Poland you dink poles are slavs.

And they aren't a part of the west becauseā€¦?

Because they aren't. Being under Communism for so long has fundamentally changed slavs for the better. They just want to make good things not fill them with propaganda bullshit for western commies.

K.

Ok I guess we're done here thanks for playing.

East Germany lived under communism too, guess they're not part of the west.

As a slav I kind of agree, slavic culture is somewhat different from typical western culture.

You should look at what East Germany voted for. Guess what it wasn't Merkel. Also you are delusional if you think Eastern Europe is anything like Western Europe.

Maybe draw a map of the world and show us where you think there's west.

He gets hit like twice because he ran into the bullets. Being in bullet time for several minutes isn't fun.

Go look at a map of the world when the USSR still existed. The west ends where the iron curtain begins.

And because of that the games that are created there NOW aren't part of the west, yeah?

Refer to

If you had read my entire post you would see that I have pretty much already said that. Communism has changed these people so much that they no longer wish to fill their games with political bullshit. That's why slav games are good and western games aren't because the west didn't have to live under communism so they don't see anything wrong with using their games for leftist propaganda and forgetting about the game part almost entirely because lefties aren't good at anything.

>>>/suicide/
Go there now please.

You realize that when people say "western" they mean geographically and not culturally, right?
But hey, anything goes in order to save face from and admitting you got buttfucked

If you can explain why persona 5 is bad to me I will go there.

p5 was funā€¦. what didnt you like about it? the localization?

Eastern Europe isn't western geographically either dipshit.

Good thing Poland isn't eastern Europe.

Well now you're just retarded.

You must suck a mean dick

Now you fucked up

Try central Europe, you dumbfucked weeaboo. Are you american too?

What the fuck is central Europe? Just Poland and the Czechs?

Yeah, and Texas and Alabama are the only souther American states

Take a look at your world map which clearly distinguishes between east and west, fucktard.
this is what anime does to you.

Go to sleep nigger
t.faggot cat

You can't call 70% of the world the west you fucking retards what's next Ukraine and western Russia are "Central" Europe too?

If you make that distinction at all, then Germany also counts as Central Europe. But that's finer gradation than just Western-Eastern divide.

anime

But in all seriousness, I thought I might like the persona series, so I looked it up, and found cringy highschool shit and stale JRPG "line-em-up battle" gameplay. Additionally, while I'm very forgiving of graphical fidelity aside from resolution, for which I prefer 1080p, the persona summons or whatever they are seemed to have pretty stiff animations at times, which does bother me. But like I said, it makes it hard to play a game when I'm cringing at every other speech line because of anime.

You two niggers should just mark what is west/east on a map and stop trowing countries back and forth going nowhere.

Yup, that's me calling them that, not any real words definitions.

That's not an argument for the game being bad that's just your personal tastes.

California is only San Francisco
My teacher told me so

Now you really do need to visit >>>/suicide/

That isn't even analogous to what I said.

It's bad because it takes place in a high school and graphics are also your opinion.

Are you american?

Are you retarded?

I'm surprised you didn't add Dank Souls to the East side. The Japs could and should just make all the kinds of games the west makes but better and eat whito pozzed piggu alive from the market.

no

oh, so youre not a fan of the genre and persona 5 wasnt necisarily a bad game? you just dislike anything non-western or turn based?

summons? sounds like you didnt play the game. sounds like you didnt even watch youtube videos of the games.

No, your turn.

What fucking genre

turn based jrpg.

I don't believe you since your whole argument seems to hinge on weather or not I'm american.

That wasn't an argument, that was a simple yes/no question.

So it's good compared to DQs or SMTs?

E3 is a Western oriented trade show.

Stop paying attention.

If it's not part of the argument why do you keep asking if I'm an american?

Curiosity.

Because you want to hand wave off my argument as "Oh silly americans not knowing that there are five Europes." Right?

I already wave handed your argument since you thought Poland was eastern yurop.

I don't care if its anime or not, I like Falcon and fightans.
Persona 5 is just fucking trash compared to 1 and 2 or SMT before 4 and the faggots who play this now shit franchise only do it for the waifufagging and Nip culture full of anime tropes because the dungeon crawling and the combat itself along with the writing is fucking atrocious and the designs are the most tryhard awful fucking things I have ever seen.
Its Nomura tier, but since it pander to the shit taste faggots who play this instead of the Square fujoshits, its suddently ok.

Poland is Western Europe despite being slavs.
Welcome to Geography 101 you fucking Burger.

Not an option, go to sleep for some forced cringy dialogue.

Stop it

And you want to know if I'm American so you can vent your butthurt at the US right?

I'm asking that guy, butt off.

No, I want to know if you specifically ae murkan.

So you can act superior to a country you hate.

lmao I don't hate burgerstan

n64chatewxfnmh4u.onion/chan/ board a made a while back ago its been feel free to come :/

Fair enough, and not a bad argument. If you read the section below I very much enjoyed the first front mission (DS remake) and played through both campaigns probably 3 times each, might have done the UCS 5 times.
It doesn't have the awful JRPG mechanics, and it isn't full of animu weebushitu.
Have a high resolution gondola.

No, persona 5 was still a pile of dogshit.
Not the shit version seen in every single jrpg to plague the planet. Among others, I personally enjoyed Front Mission (The first one) which just so happens to be an eastern turn based game; it doesn't employ the shitty lineup mechanic that I've been mentioning.

You have not offered any kind of argument to that fact that wasn't an opinion.

I'd love to hear your facts why it's good.

You must be tired after today
Just go to sleep

Well let's see they improved the social aspect from persona 4 so that you can actually do things other than work or fish at night. They added several new damage types to the game. They made many of the stat increasing activities actual mini-games now instead of just having you answer a question or go to work. The dungeons are much more than just fight enemies and get to boss like it was in persona 4 as now there are puzzles to solve and things to steal. Notice how mine are actually things they improved over the last game and not just my opinions.

Enjoy Yakuz- whoops. :^)

Improving on shit that was p4 doesn't make a good game.

You have yet to give me an actual reason that it is a bad game that just isn't opinions.

P4 was a horrible teenage jrpg with years old static attack magic summon item defend combat and terrible dungeons. A cast of anime stereotypes for "characters" didn't do it any good.

I am
I'll also be enjoying the later games ports due to Sega Sammys restructuring being finished

Jesus Christ
Next you'll tell me BoTW is good because it has enviromental puzzles

Yeah I gave up. We will never cure the world of the mental disability that is anime.

We must try.

I mean, I can understand how weebs simply don't know how good dungeons look.

Still opinions.

Still opinions.

yes, its a different style, but still fun. i really liked the combat, and hard fights required strategy and planning, i usually had to die the 1st time. i played on hard

the life sim aspects to me are no different from the "towns" in jrpgsā€¦ it gives you rest and a chance for the story to grow. persona functions in the same way but abstractly

So what was it? Did a nip cuck your dad? Did a chinaman beat you up growing up? You can tell us. :^)

Don't worry, maybe one day a Persona game will have a single good dungeon.
By the way, you still haven't answered, murkan or not?

instead of just saying the dungeons were bad. why dont you say why? or what you didnt like about them?

Ancap is shit btw.

Oh shit, I mistook him for you, you still haven't answered!

Linear corridors with random encounters is hardly a good dungeon design.

What did he mean by this?

So how about showing us some more modern western maps in vidya. I'll wait.
And i'm more american than your blackpilled worldview ass. :^)

You're still bitching about West and East when the biggest redpill on video games is about to come next year. Next year will be the 20th anniversary of 1998, which is often considered the greatest year in gaming. Look at how clearly distributed the quality was. The west and the east matched, complimented, and worked separately but in tandem.

By next year is the biggest chance for Holla Forums to redpill normalfags on how bad video games are because even normalfags subscribe to the reality that 1998 was so significant a release year in gaming. If you want to really piss people off and wake people up, you remind them how good we had it and how much variety, quality, and potential gaming had back then. Then show them what we get now. The difference is so tangible that you can make the densest pleb agree.

Because you are just trying to distract from the fact that you have no argument.

You faggots want me to explain why I think persona dungeons are terrible, I do so and it's still not good enough.
Classic anime fans.

p5 doesnt have either of thoseā€¦

But the user is right, you're spouting claims and opinions and not arguments.

You claim that it's bad, but you provide no reasons why.

You're saying that P5 dungeons are bad, but you never explain why.

You still haven't shown if that's true or whether it's even a bad thing.

Learn the difference between a claim and an argument nigger. Also fuck off back to cuckchan, Somethingawful or whatever shithole your crawled out of.

Their dungeons are terrible. Now post a good western dungeon after 2007.

You don't know what you are talking about see

By the way, to add salt to your weeb injuries, Wizardry also got its anime before personashit did.

You do know that you can't keep repeating that's it's terrible and expect that to have any substance. Give us some examples, show us examples, bring up ANY argument other than you hate it. Talking to you it like talking to a dense normalfag. This place really has fallen.

I did, you said I was cherrypicking, moron.

You posted pictures of other games dungeons you never once backed up your claims with any evidence.

I'm talking about why anything that isn't a western game made before 2000 is bad. Keep dancing around the issue you dense fuck. Besides, you still haven't given us any example past 2007. Not only are you a dense motherfucker, you are a dense know nothing know it all. You are the worst type of human.

Name calling still isn't an argument.

If you don't see how a game with dungeons that are composed of linear corridors and little of interest are inferior to open ones filled with traps, secrets, ones where you can fly in then go back to playing your annie maye sim.

Why 2007?

Post examples that aren't old western games.

To prove what?

To provide evidence dipshit.
Now you're just going in circles.

Good cop-out.

Evidence of what, genius?

He's obviously a newfag. I assume born around 1998.

That eastern dungeons are dogshit. Do you even remember why you started the argument?

Well compared to some newfags, you aren't that bad.
lurk moar

If I were born around that time I'd probably be young and stupid enough to think that persona is anything but gook garbage.

Well you obviously haven't played persona 5 since it has traps and secrets and isn't just linear corridors. Try actually knowing something about games you call shit so vehemently.

And good job on outing yourself as a newfag or underage b&.

Ad hominem is an argument in burgerland

Quads

Fuck

user, do you have brain damage?

all gay

That persona dungeons are shit, dumbfuck. Learn to read.

It's not but nice try.

haha u suck fam

Forget lurking, kill yourself newfag.

I can read. I'm telling you to provide evidence on why they are shit that isn't from a completely different game. You're the one that can't read.

Why the fuck not? It's fair game comparing vidya, no?

Most niggers can read but that doesn't make them smart by any stretch of the imagination.

Post persona maps and explain why they are so shit.

But you didn't compare anything you posted a map from another game and just said persona 5 is shit.

can you give me (1) of those and reply to my post?

this is what everyone wants you to answer since your criticisms dont seem to be valid.

What happened user, did those mean weebs fuck your mom or something?

(((west)))

I was talking about how p4 dungeons were shit and posted pics of actual good dungeons, which of course were "CHERRY PICKED".
But you're right, this is the high of level design.

I don't care about explaining it to you once again.
Read this you fucking goon and then fuck off.

Sure, have one.
I explained (well, tried) to one autist that persona 5 having "better" dungeons than p4 doesn't mean jack since p4 dungeons were dogshit. And he wanted to know why. So I showed him, though he still doesn't get why.

Look, I can do it too. 10/10 map design right here!

You didn't post an example of why. If the argument was between p5 and p4 then post pictures of those dungeons showing why p5 is barely better. Oh wait, you can't. You're just going to cherry pick and post maps from old western games before they got ultra cucked.

No user, you are the one with autism.

No you were talking about persona in general you don't get to move the goal posts now that you see that you're retarded.
Here's where you are retarded for future reference.

I don't even know what that shit is but hey, have more

Everything should be BRD tier.

my sides

That's not a dungeon retard that's the high-school and the town.

You're right, p3 had some great ones too.

im just talking about p5. you said p5 had shit dungeons because they were linear and random encountersā€¦ i said neither of those are true.

soā€¦ do you want to defend your stance on those? or maybe give me different complaints that apply to p5??

youre just saying "x is bad" without being able to tell us why. if you just dont like it, fine. leave it at that, but to say its actually poor quality is a different argument.

jesus christ man

What about the latest AAA doom title! Surely the west knows a thing or two about making levels. Are you sure you even play video games?

actually alot of that is the subway tunnels.

Holy shit

Great plan.

Couldn't give less of a fuck about AAA.

So you don't play video games then. Why are you here and why did you waste your time posting 61 times?

Hey, you still haven't proven that it is good.
Just that it improves on p4.
Which is like improving on skyrim or andromeda.

But I do play vidya, just not your trash.

Give us examples. What do you play? Show us your superior tastes. :^)

But I can't prove it is good to you because your entire argument is I don't like it.

how does one do this?

pls respond.

i'd really like you to say what you didnt like about p5.

We are posting dungeons in this thread?

Normally you would disprove his argument but since his entire argument is opinions we can't because he isn't arguing in good faith he just wants to complain about anime.

I named 2 games alone in this thread, search harder.

And your entire argument is "it's fun durr"

You don't. It's a blanket question where any answer can be construed as the wrong answer. He's either a bored shitposter or one of those faggots that only play morrowind and any game around that era.

I gotta find that eridanus map

How can you even call yourself a troll at this point. You've gone past the point of no return here. You are actually retarded now.

Now you are just lying my argument was that the game is a massive improvement from the last game that was also good. Your argument is just "I hate it".

You failed at proving that Persona 5 is a bad game, therefore it must be a good game. No more explanation is necessary and especially not for a retard like you.

It's quite disconcerting when people place my country, one of the best places to live on this godforsaken planet, in the same category as Moldavia.

But then again don't we do the same? There's Vermont and Mississippi. Both are US states but only one is first world.

You failed at proving it's good, therefore it's dogshit. Right?

You gonna prove it with your facts?

If you can't prove that it is bad it must be good. Are you going to prove that it is bad?

If you don't need to prove shit with facts then why should we?

That's not how this works.

How about we laugh at you for being such a retard instead?

If you can't prove that it's good it must be bad.
Oh look.
Because you said so? Is Poland still in eastern Europe just like you said?

Got you covered.

Good to see jap games getting the flak they deserve for being shit. Notice how butthurt weebs always try to deflect the criticism onto something else?

He's actually the one that defelcted first if you'd read the thread.

You couldn't be more obvious if you tried.

Oh look, jap games that also do dungeons better than personas, what a fucking shocker.

Actually, no. There is no causality between a person's ability to convince you of what is true and the truth.

That user was being sarcastic.

If you can't put into words how a game is bad that isn't just opinions how can it be bad? If it was actually bad you would be able to describe why. As for why it's good the battle system is engaging and you need to actually think about how you are going to proceed or you won't succeed. The social aspect builds the world nicely and the boss fights are more than just attack blindly you have to actually think about what you are going to do or you will fail. Now your turn faggot why is the game bad without just saying I hate it.

Meaning? Use your own words.

He also tries to deflect every time somebody disagrees with him by asking them if they are americans.

Nah, just you.

answer the rest of that post please. do you really have no follow up complaints about p5? cmon, i loved the game and can think of a few.

Those were my own words faggot but if you need a definition because you are an illiterate faggot here
enĀ·gage
inĖˆÉ”āj,enĖˆÉ”āj/
verb
gerund or present participle: engaging

occupy, attract, or involve (someone's interest or attention).

So how is it more or less engaging than shit combat like in morrowalk for example?

Well memento's for one that was kind of like filler. I also didn't like how they changed boss fights from persona 4 so you have to waste a day to just go fight the boss.

Because you have to think about what you do other wise the enemy will get a turn to fuck you in the ass. You can completely avoid the enemy getting turns ever if you do it right.

This is a reminder, people who constantly bitch about weeb games on Holla Forums haven't actually weeb games. A person who has constructive criticism about game besides it just being "anime" Which is a retarded fucking criticism can actually put it into words.

Those who just come into threads bitching about how anime is bad are shills and retarded goons who hate anime for the sake of hating anime.

Notice how I used the word "weebs", plural, and not "weeb", singular? It's because I'm not just talking about the very bottom portion of this thread, or even this thread at all (although there are multiple instances of weeb deflection in this thread alone). I'm talking about how any time you criticize a jap game some butthurt weeb tries to deflect it onto something like skyrim as if everyone who dislikes jap games must be playing skyrim.

Speaking of deflection. I've got bad news for you if you honestly believe weebdom isn't filled with goons and redditors.

You could do it in p4 as well.
A turn-based combat where your enemy doesn't even get to have their turn isn't exactly brilliant.

You asked why I thought it was good I told you. You still haven't said why it is bad.

I just told you.

Lets call it a day and go to sleep, shall we?

filler? i actually really liked clearing levels of mementos. i wish it wasnt procedurally generated, but mementos is a pretty small part of the game. and i enjoy the combat.

and i liked the idea how this mini-dungeon seemed like it held minimal importance during the game ended up being the center of everything

yea, it wastes 2 life sim actions until you get lvl10 with kawakami, then it only wastes 1. i never saw issue with this since the game gives you so much time.

Oh look the pot is calling the kettle a nigger.

Nah, go eat a dick. The guy was proven to be a retard and you're a bigger one for thinking that you can defend the fag

Where point it out because all you said is it is brilliant.

Isn't*

To why persona dungeons are shit. And why wouldn't I? Is comparison somehow a bad thing?

ENGAGING

Be honest with us. You didn't actually play those games, did you? ;^)

Did, unfortunately.

Well it wasn't really an issue after the first dungeon but I thought I would be able to fight the first boss right away so when I got to the throne room I thought that the boss was coming up so I left the dungeon came back the next day and then "Ok now we have to send the calling card." and I wasted an entire day because they didn't explain that mechanic to me until they boot you out of the dungeon. That was pretty much the main problem I had with the game.

Still not explaining why that is bad.

It's "tactics" for people who found nuxcom too overwhelming.

You are a fucking liar you posted a map of the fucking high-school as an example of how P5's dungeons are linear.

Does every game have to be XCOM to be good?

What makes you think I consider nuxcom good?

I didn't say nucom I said XCOM faggot.

So you meant X-Com.

Way to dodge the question.

It's an important difference. And no, not every game has to be X-Com.

Then you still haven't explained why it is bad.

And you haven't explain why it's good.

in games like that i always keep multiple saves. sometimes i'd have to go back like 8 slots because i fucked something up

I did you just ignored my whole argument.

No, you really didn't.

Ignoring my argument isn't an argument either.
Here it is again try reading it this time.

I read it, doesn't explain how those things make it any good.
See, I can do it too.

Keep that post count going~!

Now you are just being an ass because you have no argument. Notice how you can't even say how it's bad anymore since you can't use opinions.

Protip: saying "combat is engaging" is an opinion too, Einstein. Looks like you can't say how it's any good without resorting to opinions.

Why is the game bad then explain it to because you haven't offered a single argument that wasn't an opinion. Also nice job just focusing on the word engaging and ignoring the rest of the post really helping your case there.

Wew lad, are you a leftycuck by any chance because you sure argue like one.

Did you explain why it's good without opinions? No, you didn't.

You are a fucking child.

You're pretty retarded if you think I'll have to explain why something is bad without using my opinions but you can say that it's good while using your opinions.
You pathetic hypocrite.

Well if you read the any of the other words in that post that weren't engaging you would see I didn't just use opinions. So either you are illiterate or a fucking child trying to get out of the hole he dug himself.

Don't. Don't do that. There's more levels to it than you are showing just by posting that map, and you're cherrypicking. Have a Maraudon.

Opinion
Opinion
Opinion

Do you even know what an opinion is because two of those aren't opinions. If you let the enemy get a turn you will most likely game over.

Most likely won't.

Prove it.

Yeah, that was his point, he was showing the other guy how easy is to cherrypick maps to make arguments.
Is that game good?

Boss gets a turn many times, yet no game over. Shocking.

You can't beat bosses in one turn retard but if you think that you don't need to think for the boss try turning on rush mode and see how far that gets you.

At one time it was. Sadly MMOs in general are pozzed due to normalfags and devs that cater to to them.

Oh you were wrong, how sad

Because you along with every weebshit will continue to spew out

I hope you realize that you just cited a series of linear corridors.

Alright you fucknuts, you want a good dungeon? Pic related. A good dungeon should be a PLACE, with shit in it that whoever built it would actually use. Even tombs have legitimate features that the builders wanted to utilize.
Yeah, from dark souls, and EASTERN GAME, just to show you how fucking pathetic persona is in comparison.
There's verticality, lots of it, buildings and towers. These things are not just aesthetic but do have a purpose. Many rooms aren't just empty or just have a LOOT box but have tables, chairs, etc. as a purpose for the room to exist that is indifferent to your existence. The dungeon doesn't exist because you are playing a game. The lowest level contains linear corridors because IT'S A SEWER.
This is just one example.

The second is a world map for Borderlands (Western)
While admittedly much more linear, it is a world map and not a dungeon; it still has a sense of place.
Thirdly, Fallout New Vegas (Western), everything has a sense of place, indifferent to you, the player, which may or may not be linear according to the people (in world) who built it. One location I remember had a vault (linear, constructed, planned) with a series of bug tunnels (linear, because tunnel, organic, planned?)

Hammerwatch (Western)
A more "classic" dungeon. It has corridors, yes, but also big open rooms, and secrets tucked away in places, along with multiple routes to get to various locations.

To finish the image cap off with an older game, the first level from Thief 2 (western). It's a house, yeah? Lots of rooms with things in them that the people who built it and/or use it will actually use. It has a purpose for being separate from you, the player.

FUCK YOU
FUCK THIS THREAD
FUCK ANIME

Didn't know he was, lol. Go play on the Elysium private server for free. It's the vanilla game like it was when it was originally out and it's very fun. It's the most 'Blizzlike' too, no in-game shop for real money and no bullshit from the devs.

elysium-project.org

I wasn't wrong you are just cherry picking again. Also since you don't even have an argument anymore and are just picking apart everything I say to try and prove me wrong I think you can safely say you lost this argument.

Another one of your cool opinions which you banned remember?

We wouldn't if you actually had an argument that wasn't "It sucks because I hate it."

Try actually having a argument beyond "Things I hate are bad." and maybe you would get farther in life.

user calm down, you look slightly mad.

Where you cherry pick more maps and don't compare them to persona 5 dungeons at all? Yeah I read it.

Try having AN argument beyond "I like it so it's good".

wew

And you seemingly haven't bothered to read the thread.

I did and you said things that weren't opinions were opinions and then proceeded in ignoring the rest of it.

No buddy, you first started with the "if it's an opinion it doesn't count" thing. And guess what? You got nothing but opinions as to why p5 is good.

No, I'm sincerely tired of the cherry picking retort when this faggot refuses to read my argument where I do actually compare them to persona 5 dungeons which are bland series' of corridors without any sense of place or belonging outside of your playing the game.

You are such a child someone calls you out on something and then you do nothing but try to turn it around on them. "I didn't shit my pants you shit your pants!"

Go fuck yourself, that's bullshit, I love looking through Dungeons in ADOM. The fact that rougelikes exist and are still good games completely destroys your argument.

I know this is very hard for you but try to keep your anus in check.

Somebodies mad that he is wrong.

I'm not the one posting walls of text about how wrong I am about a video game.

You know you're proving him right?

How so?

Fucking faggot, your "argument" is 100% subjective
by that retarded logic something like the Labyrinth of Amala from SMT Nocturne is worse than that fucking house you posted because it doesn't have any meaningless props like chairs that add nothing to the gameplay.

Take a look at what you're posting.
It's horrible to say but even skyrim "dungeons" are less corridory than this shit

Are you trying to imply that the genre of Rougelikes doesn't have dungeons different from what you've described? Are you trying to imply that games like for example ADOM are not fun, good games?

You are a fucking retard if you think that your way of doing dungeons is the only correct way. This does not prove that Persona dungeons are bad as other games which are by the way not Eastern made did literally the same thing and still managed to be fun and interesting due to the unpredictability of their exploration and interesting mechanics which the dungeons play off by.

*play off from

They're all a bunch of squiggly line corridors with one way to get anywhere.

Compare these, one of which was posted as "pruf ov gud" earlier in the thread, and mine which is some random shit I found off google images from a cursory search.
You see how there's multiple ways to get to various rooms? Your "dungeons" don't have that to any noticeable degree.

Well now you're just lying.

You know that is just one room in that dungeon right?

Well no.

You haven't objectively proven that they are bad either.

Oh look he deleted his post when he realized he has just been spouting his opinions this whole time.

Okay, but take this post,
This are all horribly linear in the sense that there's one way to get anywhere, except for some select single rooms that have two whole doors in them that both go to the SAME passageway.

Look, this is what a shit ton of people play and enjoy. This is one of games that is considered to be goon on Holla Forums.

Do you see practicality in this design?

Do you see any details like chairs, tables or anything?

The dots are just empty space so there are almost no descriptions or props, the things laying around are just items.

Somehow that game manages to be engaging as balls contrary to what you're suggesting.

Oh no

What do you even want? A fucking labyrinth? I mean having forty ways to get to the same place is just tedious.

And for the record I misinterpreted your incredibly vague statement about my two images, because like I said the random one from google is just that, some random shit off google.

To you maybe, I still only see one circuitous loop, though it does at least have 4 rooms in that loop.

A DUNGEON THAT IS A LABYRINTH
WHAT A FUCKING NOVEL IDEA
MAYBE IN PERSONA 9

Yeah great then you can complain that there are too many ways to get to where you're going because you hate everything Japanese.

I meant good.

Everyone makes typos from time to time.

Do you know the definition of a labyrinth?
A labryinth is an area with a singular path to some area, which may or may not twist or turn.

Somebody's projecting.

Which is having many paths that go to the same place. Which is the same thing I said.

Your entire argument for hating the game was anime.

Is your dumb ass now claiming that everything made in Japan is 'anime"?

No a labryinth cannot have split paths. If it has split paths it becomes a maze.

Okay, do not argue over definitions, you know perfectly wll what f534f1 meant.

Jesus fucking Christ, I meant *well. I don't know what is happening to my keyboard.

I mean if he wanted to give me anything other than subjective opinions I might be more forgiving. :^)
Even if it is bland, what makes a corridor fun to play in? Is there some kind of game mechanic I can use to further exploit these corridors, like wall running?
If the level is bland (no "tables and chairs" as some have put it), and the things I can do while there aren't fun, how am I having fun? Thing with roguelikes like ADOM, and Crawl is that there's a fuckton of levels to get through and restarting makes you start over. You play either because you hate yourself or because you want to see how far you can go; the combat isn't very compelling, the exploration isn't even that compelling, it's just a bunch of corridors again and again. One difference we can state is that at least there's a fuck ton of corridors that (at least for Crawl) make up a vertical dungeon. These levels also have many stair up and stair downs among them, and also one use trap doors to go down.
I had a dream once about a game which took place entirely in an ultra massive sewer, and it was essentially just corridors, with their own twists, turns, climbs, and falls. The point was that you had to speedrun to a location, coming up with your own path, and could wallrun and parkour past the (no idea why they were existed, but) ayyy lmao bugs that didn't like you very much.

Try some 70+% rubbing alcohol. Occasionally mine will get into the habit of double printing t's.

Adom is fun because of the exploration and the feeling that you get from making your character grow stronger. Just like Persona, but Persona also has the combat system and team building. At least, that's what I get from both of those games.

the asshurt goon 613ea8 spent 52 posts defending his shitty western games

(52)
he's going for the record, how much harder can he shill, only time will tell, he's on the record of embarrassing himself in about half a dozen separate conversations in this very thread

I suppose. I tend to enjoy solid core mechanics, though if I go for exploration I prefer scenery over mazes. I have never enjoyed grinding for the sake of it or "becoming stronger to fight an enemy with higher stats because I have to", which is representative for a certain population of gamers. One thing I like about Dark Souls is that if you're dedicated enough you can kill every enemy in the game with the broken sword hilt, or complete the game without ever leveling up.

don't use 71% ispropyl on electronics
-t. someone who maintains, cleans, and fixes electronics of all kinds for a living and a hobby

use 91%, go to a local pharmacy and get some its like 2 bucks

Then maybe games like that are just not for you user. Not enjoying something is alright as long as you don't sperg autistically over how other people enjoy the thing you don't.

That's why I don't talk about football with anyone

not liking things for a reason like "I don't like the art!" or retarded, have a good reason and understand why they took the directions they did with the decisions they made during development, just not liking something is what a retarded child says, and when they can't point to something actually wrong with it, despite insisting it, like mister (52) 613ea8 who has spent t w e n t y f o u r h o u r s shitting up a thread that made his asshurt, he acts like a child about things that he doesn't like and merely convinces the audience that he doesn't know what he's talking about and has no real experience or actual perspective to convey

Don't you mean c71631 though?

Oh, ok. I've always used that, figured it was high enough. Will do.

I started out trolling because of posters like (52) and (100), but I honestly didn't give a shit one way or another about persona or people playing it other than that it wasn't to my taste. It was the actual argument that made me notice things that objectively looked like awful design, at least from my subjective viewpoint.

Also football is awful, I don't blame you, unless you were referring to liking it, to which my response would be playing it, watching it but also playing it, or just watching it from a couch, because the first two are reasonable.

I only started posting because of the usual shitposters who come into the thread to post nothing more than the fact that they don't like anime.

I personally think that there are western and slavic (whether you want to think about them separately or as the same) games worth checking out and that OP is unfair in his comparison

This post. Like I said, I like both Front Mission 1, and Dark souls, both of which are Eastern games, though I prefer western settings and themes to eastern ones.
I used to watch a lot of anime, and almost none of it mainstream/shonen jump, but for the most part have grown out of it. If there was one that throws away a lot of the dork-pervert-baka-kun-cringe trope and especially the need to provide extensive exposition on a constant basis, I might watch it, depending on the genre.

What was that?

You can't spell BEAST without EAST.
You can't spell WEAKEST without WEST.

That's some big bait there. Shame those dubs were wasted.

Yeah, if you're into criminal mummies.