E3 can be summorized with one word: remakes. That is all that was shown off. Virtually nothing new, no new ideas...

E3 can be summorized with one word: remakes. That is all that was shown off. Virtually nothing new, no new ideas. Just a rehash of a rehash. Skyrim will get its 4th release this year, Shadow of the Colossus will get its 3rd, Final Fantasy 12 will be getting a remake, Metroid is getting a new version of an old game, Age of Empires is getting its third re-release. There are probably more I am forgetting. Why bother with E3 anymore? They got rid of booth babes, women in video are now niggers, white men are nor target practice, and what is the point? Does Dan Schneider work in the games industry? Is that how they keep getting away with it?

Better learn those moonrunes anons.

Shhhh, let the little kiddies play, Mark loves Nintendo and so does his mods.

Windows 10 Store/Live Multiplayer breaks the deal for me when it comes to AoE, would prefer Steam so much over it.

I wanna cum inside that chink

Remakes and sequels are the death of vidya.

I don't think you know what remake means, vargposter.

Guess what boy I want to tie you down, strip you naked, cuddle on right up to you and then put a bullet through your brain stem.

I think you're right user.

There were no games at e3 again but I have a hateboner for remakes. That doesn't matter because they're all console remakes anyway, and I don't know what kind of retard would actually pay for a current/last gen console.

Have fun with all the shilling going on though.

The industry is as intellectually bankrupt as Hollywood.

Or me in one of those exams where you have to write a text.

We've gotten to a point that there are enough popular IPs that publishers can just recycle them every 10-15 years without much risk, and without gaps in their revenue. They also don't have to market a known product as hard, which further boosts profits. All they have to do is avoid the Capcom trap of rereleasing the same game 3 times in 2 years, and this process will reliably print money as normalfags in their teens and early 20's discover games they were born too late to play.

Except that process breaks down because you have to also make new IPs for people to be "nostalgic" about. We are in a break down phase.

I wonder if he will go full censorblade again. That was actually funny seeing the BO sperg out like that.

Same thing happened with the movie industries. All sequels and remakes. It's going to be an uninteresting few years for both industries.

I had loads of fun watching Nintendo's stuff.
Probably gonna pick up a switch by christmas.

Ruiner?
I mean, It might not bring anything new except perhaps a good game, but you can't say there wasn't at least one interesting game.

True that E3 was subpar, but it brought me more anger than disappointment.

That's some pretty awful bait.

It was pretty fun watching those Japs get btfo yesterday in Splatoon. They were so sure they were gonna wipe the floor with those filthy gaijins.

It's suppose to be a professional event for the gaming public that was organized to promote all of the concepts and projects coming out in relation to video games.
To give you an incentive to learn Nip or play all of the older games that you missed out on?
Dan who?
More often than not, they get away with this shit because we allow to.

Fuck off boot licking shill. Gamers are talking. Go back to tumblr