Can we admit that Black people won this E3?

Can we admit that Black people won this E3?
Where my niggas at?

THE NIG COMMUNITY!?

Black people don't play videogames outside Fighters. Why even cater to them?

Its a good thing there ain't no darkies on Holla Forums right?

So we can finally admit Blacks have the best taste in vidya?

It appeals to SJW's to feel how progressive their contributions are.

It was definitely a good E3 if you're a black woman who feels underrepresented.

FTFY

You forgot about pokemon

What are you on about?
Niggers love Sports and Sonyshit Cinematic Western exclusives.

THE JEWS WIN EVERY E3

I have never heard a black person talk about TLOU or any of those movies.

Virtue Signalling

Niggers love God of War

They liked the old ones but they wont like this nu one because Kratos has to take care of a child.

My sides

Seems about right.

*ruined

they ruined E3 TC.

but they did nothing, whites and jews just made many gaims with characters that look like black, but behave like the devs think blacks should

The Left wants nothing more than to replace you, white man

Don't support their anti-white rhetoric

noice

I think niggas won for like the next ten years. The rest of the shit is meaningless because black people only play fighting games. This is elementary, my nigga.

As a half-nig, I'm pretty tired of the forced diversity. It's not like the character is just another character, they have to make sure you know how black their token black caricature is.

E3 brought us the most salt.

Of course it was going to happen, i called this.
Since Trump won, alot of the liberaltards will push the NOT ALL AMERICANS ARE RACIST narrative.
Right now, its going to get even worse.

Please recount the animu games, Space Games and Beat 'em Ups, OP. Als check these while they are still here: >>12805100

Replacing whites with black people? Easy! Release nothing but animu games, assburger dungeon crawlers, Beat em Ups, spectacle fighters and some JRPGs on the side.

I think it's ridiculous that they think we can't play a game without self-inserting as the character. Nigga, I hate myself and I want to die. That's why I play games. Plus, I'd rather be looking at some hometown when playing my games. Put girls in the games, lots of really cute ones. The Japanese have it right.

i'll be taking those dubs from you, goy, you're not even using them

It's the same for everyone with even a modicum of taste regardless of who you are. That's the funny thing about it. It's completely hollow, adds nothing, but forces a nonsense agenda on the consumer.
People act like it's some revolutionizing trend, but they're just trying their hardest to ignore the fact that they can't write a character to save their lives.

eyy yo thas wassup homie! shit yah we da kangz nigguh

Black guy here… I just play video games

But if you want to see where all the black community is just head out and buy 2k sports Basketball. Its more blacker than Dark matter there Fighting games are Multi-raced so it doesn't matter anymore

And as always, that victory was handed to them by crackers.

kek of course they're gonna double down. It's gonna get worse before it gets better.
Don't expect people to put up with it forever though. Even now the worst of them are having a hard time selling their tripe.

Black never truly win anything user. No matter what happens, at the end of the day they are still niggers.

Question to negros- do you actually find the "female black fro" attractive?

Jews, my friend. Jews.

Kek

Aryans always win

As a oil driller I find it sexy as fuck.

People who need to self-insert lest they can't enjoy the game are fucking degenerate lunatics

I think I've seen one woman with the giant puff ball afro in the last ten years, and that was on a college campus. I don't think it's a practical hair style to maintain

Kill yourself

This is so kikebook its begging to be spread.

No, we want white women

I though the saying was chimney sweeper?

Negro here: no

But I be after your goth bitches, so YMMV

There was a year of the bow, now it's the year of the 'fro?

okay. average tier haircut

I'm not gay, so I really don't care about their hair that much. Mainly, though, 3D is PD, so don't even worry about it. You guys are more delightful than any woman out there. I kind of avoid most white girls because some of them are just like racist as hell and they think they're being "alternative," like fucking girls with a shitload of tattoos. Man, I've been in infantry and I don't even have tattoos. Mexican girls are alright, though. I learned Spanish to talk to more.

So you are gay.

You sure showed them.

user, I don't think gothic lolita is the same as goth.

The irony is that this game, which has no black people in it, is the only game announced this year that black people will care about. All of the other games will probably only get played by YouTubers and Kotaku writers bloggers.

I mean, if a girl is fine, I'm not going to say no just because she has a stupid haircut. Black girls that do their hair up a lot really don't want you to touch it, so it's actually an impediment to secks. And if you care about hair to the point where you won't fuck a girl because she has a certain hairdo, you're like halfway to gay.

That chick is neither goth nor gothic lolita

SHIT
LORD

You forgot to mention the fact that the best super hero in comic book history got replaced by a black character. Still better than Barry though

I don't often play any games newer than 1996, but I found this undead rapper in my collection. Seems like the jews have been planning this for quite some time!

Well, look at it this way, at least Aquaman will always be white.

Dis gonna b gud

What else am I supposed to do when there isn't any good vidya coming out?

There are decent western superhero comics out there, but the problem with Marvel/DC/whatever is that they're like rewatching Dragon Ball Z a thousand time. Not only is it the same fucking story over and over again, but it's the same fucking character.

At least the japs have some fucking integrity and let characters die off, and create new ones rather than milk them for 50+ years

It's ok. They make the money back when nigs buy the DLC to make their in game hoes look nice.

It varies tbh . It can be done right. But Most of the time its just super nappy and ugly. That Most black guys don't find black women attractive anymore. Its mainly Spanish and Asians now.

Requesting the statistics that state black women are the least attractive group of people to all men.

Hello rato

That's why the best heroes are legacy heroes. You can kill off The Flash and have him be replaced with a new character or have a new Swamp thing or Blue beetle every generation.

Black women in my experience are generally not worth the trouble. They all want to be treated like queens, even the fat ugly ones when a white girl will be happy as long as you take them out to eat every now and then.

I know what I'm fapping to now.

Of course you couldn't get away with that these days.

There's nothing wrong with having a sexual appreciation towards the perfect male form.

But user.

Beat'em ups are the best genre.

Go be a fit/aggot somewhere else user.

:^)

ITT: Assblasted Holla Forumstards whos cousins have black girlfriends

I actually haven't seen much butthurt today. I think most anons are willing to admit that blacks are fun to play vidya with.

Honestly Ubisoft lucky . If trolls tweet that girl from watch dogs 2 to Muslim leaders. They probably become the new Charlie hebdo.

I'm super racist and this is the more glaring error in your statement.

I have to put this pic somewhere after i took time to do it

Who the fuck cares? Someone who knows how to do mods just change wolfestein nazis for commies liberals and antifas

Fun things are fun

You take that back you double fucking nigger.

WE WUZ GAYMAZ N SHEET!

That's basically it.

I need someone doing the first image but with an orc instead.

So here's a question I have been thinking about for a while. If black people love fighting games so much how come a team hasn't made a black street fighting style game?

You mean the Def Jam games?

Pretty sure most are massive weeaboos.

Yeah but actually fighting on the street and being a 2D fighter since they like that better.

Title would be:
Worldstar: Chicken & Welfare

white people aren't going to buy it

black people aren't going to either because they could just go outside and play Knockout Game for free

Turks won.

>SJWs will roast Ubishit cus of Monkeys who talk like dindus or dindus who look like monkeys, i honestly couldn't tell the difference
I really wanted this franchise to succed, but now i want it to watch it crash and burn
mfw

Turks didn't win shit because the ONLY thing they had to do was announce a fucking release date and they couldn't even do that.

All they had to do was show a black screen with the title and the release date under it. That could have been their entire segment and it would have satisfied me more than what they did.

This comic is shit. Mongols did their own thing. Even the golden horde bathed baghdad in seas of blood before accepting any form of religion.

As a full nig bix nood go away halfling mudafugah muh dik

Shit it's getting Haiti in here fast. Someone pass out some weed.

yes i find it breddy cute

Some niggresses are cute, and they actually are fucking loyal to their white boyfriends.

From what I've seen, black chicks are always super grateful to have a white boyfriend and will try extra hard to keep him.

Nigger, can you imagine how bad it would've been if Hillary won? We would never hear the end of having a progressive wymyn in the white house for the next 4 to fucking 8 years. It would've been significantly worse if Trump lost dude

dubs thread?

Stay away mud poker White women for White men, Asian women for Asian men, Black women for everyone!

STOP BLACK GENOCIDE

Yes i'm the only nigger with a dad

It's be shitty either way. Crooked Hillary would have definitely used "MUH VERGINA" as a shield from criticism … on the otherhand we have a petulant orange toddler as POTUS

top kek

You're a humongous faggot, but let's not shit up the thread with off topic nonsense.

Post moar.

Just like Europe.

Try actually forming your own opinions rather than repeating what you hear on reddit and on TV. Trump ain't my favorite guy either but there are plenty of legitimate criticisms towards the man. What you said is not one of them.

I like my nigresses lean. The first one have too many curves.

I think he's a nigger or a shitlib drawn in by the halfcuck-tier nigger thread.

I'm not trying to have a discussion about Trump, just briefly stating it was always between a Giant Douche and a Turd Sammich.

My statement wasn't a criticism of him, just an insult. It would be the same if I called him poopface.