Xenoblade 2

>nintendo.co.jp/switch/adena/assets/sound/bgm02.mp3

Is this better than You will know our names?

Good to see they haven't lost their soundtrack production values. Holy shit.

Nintendo is giving Sega a run for their money.

Well it's better than Black Tar, that's for sure.

It's such a great step up.

TELL ME ABOUT THE ZOHAR
WHY IS IT ON THE SWORD

Maybe the the Xenoblade pocket universe creates the Zohar and retcons it into history when the world is reset, or it was always there but distributed between the Monados. Granted, that would mean we could actually get a game about Jesus and his disciples fighting Rome in mechas.

It's an Ace.

good to see they learned from X.

It's not as good as "You Will Know our Names" but maybe once it grows on me. Here's to hoping this game won't be fucked.

It's really good, but the gameplay seemed a bit slow. As in, way slower than Xenoblade 1 and X movement and combat-wise. I don't like the idea of having to manually walk over items to pick them up, too, but maybe it's not that bad. Can the main character even jump for exploration?

>tfw Treehouse will poz this game

The whole design of characters in Xenoblade 2 looks like something from Bravely Default.

Good thing that the switch is region free

From trailer game will be only in english and no dual audio confirmed.

Heads up, NeoFAGgots are so triggered by the female designs they're organizing to pressure Nintendo to censor the game in the west.

Post pics, I need more rage

Stope those faggots.

Fucking Nintendo. They always have to fuck something up. Looks like I'm passing on this.

pics

Why the fuck does japanese audio matter so much? And why the fuck does it sound so much better than the shitty actors in english?

Where does it say that?

Better not be. That english audio is cringe, and not even good like xenoblade

Looks like a cheap Tales ripoff if anything.

Sounds like somebody smashed their face on a guitar for the intro but the rest is pretty nice

Do you think they'd have the option for Japanese audio because the accents were fucking horrible and this is coming from a Britistahni person

fuck. the english VA sounds so shit, too.

FUCK.
Can I at least mute the characters?

Did you even watch the trailer? Its sounds like an early 2000's anime dub. Instead of enjoying the story and character interactions I'll be cringing at how awkward the dialogue is delivered. I would prefer Nintendo put actual effort into the English, but since that clearly isn't going to happen it'll be dual-audio or nothing.

If that was even a distant possibility I'd have actually played the first Xenogears for more than 10 fights.

Here

Is that a pun?

STOP

That's too real user, you went too far.

Hey user, you might get sued by Nintendo for leaking their shit

Neogaf needs to get bullied to the point of disappearing.

not as good as ywkon
it takes 39 seconds to kick in so no

We must be mindful of other cultures though goys!

So you straight up work for Nintendo.

Not good enough

No bully for asking: is that actually real?

If you meme this into reality I'm going to be disappointed.

I had to go check both the Japanese and US trailers, no it isn't real. It sure fooled me though.

It's the Zohar, which is Jewish AND African.

I remember somewhere an user said that Treehouse isn't doing the (((LOCALIZATION))) for Xenoblade 2.

It's using Denuvo too.

Found the Treehouse approved version.

Who the FUCK designed the main character
And WHO THE FUCK OK'D IT

I may have made a huge mistake

Are you a fag or something?

You don't want to be paid sheqels for your wonderful work?

A little bit. Does this one have character creation or do you have to play as the faggot?

It's only a couple of screencaps from some users, hardly what I would consider an organized effort to do anything. You can be sure that the asshurt will pop up later though, and maybe even hitpieces so be on guard.

Pretty sure you have to play as the faggy main character. Hopefully there are other pieces of armor you can wear.

So is this game going to be cucked by treehouse or not?

At least it sounds like we have british voices again.

Only they are shit, so nothing gained.

Not yet.
Just wait until NoA gets their hands on it for the final touch.
I wouldn't trust them one fucking inch to not fuck it up in the last second.

The voice acting is probably just something they threw together for E3. I doubt that it is the final version.

It's already fucked up, the Brit protag VA is godawful and the others are only slightly better.

I did not say they were good, I am just getting tired of shitty american va besides I want jap audio, I hate english audio in almost every game which offers nip audio.