In this thread we show the games that were announced that you are interested in...

In this thread we show the games that were announced that you are interested in. You don't have to necessarily have to be hyped in them but games that made you interested. I will start.

Oh shit forgot to most important one.

Have they fixed the combat in CV?

There really wasn't any news about the game besides it's trailer being shown officially at E3.

I like how they are rehashing an oldies like "AOE" because they can't make new IP's without adding little progressive inserts to shit up the entire product.

Kind of like how Dreamfall with it's politically commentary on how Europe was suppose to be a metaphorical toilet for anyone & anyone who disagrees is a Racist.

What's definitive about it?

You'll definitely buy it over all the other progressive western trash :^)

Crackdown 3, Wolfenstein 2, and Metriod Prime 4 are the ones i'm looking foward to the most.

I'v been wanting to know more about Crackdown 3, since it got announced so it's nice to have a release date. Pretty much the only Microsoft game i'm likely going to buy.

Better resolutions
New res scales sprites that will trigger autists
You can pan out further from the ground

Trying too hard.

The only game that matters

For wolfenstein 1 the gameplay wasn't that bad, but they made the lore completely retarded with ancient jewish technology and thats not counting the supernatural stuff they did later. They also made it so you can only have 2 guns at a time which really pissed me off
However as for 2, it makes no fucking sense for why the nazis would team up with the KKK

Because Donald Drumpf is a KKK alt right Fox news neo-Nazi

Stopping right here. Let me guess, updated current year 4K graffix, [enhanced gameplay] and multiplayer? And the fucking retards in the comments. They're shitting themselves over a bad 3D rendered reskin of a 20 yearold game.

Sorry but that is wrong. there was no 2 weapon rule, pic related.

As for the ancient Jew technology or the Nazis with the KKK, I don't really care I just enjoyed the game play and I like BJ as a character so I'm keeping this new one on my radar.

Yeah it really doesn't

Why get excited for any western game when i can just pirate some GOG installers and get multiple good 50+ hour games for free that are under 500mb?

So is BGaE a furry game or something? I thought the original was a dystopic adventure or something

As long as there are no cheesy "dancing with the angels" lines I'm on board.

I just like machine games as devs
I enjoyed all of those I'm probably going to like this one too, sue me.

I might have been thinking about the latest Duke Nukem,
tbh they are pretty similar but i think Duke Nukem was probably better, It at least didn't rape the lore and the multiplayer wasn't awful

I guess Lore is really important to you.

I can accept new lore as long as it isn't complete shit
The undead zombies everywhere and the necro-cyclops was taking it a bit too far
Also for some fucking reason the main character feels pity for the nazi chick who got fucked by the undead abomination
Also the Duke Nukem multiplayer wasn't awful, it was meh

Hmm, lets see, Wolf:TNC because the only good Nazi is a dead Nazi
I'll pirate Far Cry 5 because its a great way to casually waste a few hours of downtime
God of War looks half decent I guess
AoE DE and Cuphead from M$
That game with elijah wood looks like something to follow i guess
A bunch more smaller projects

No user, you just have shit taste.

>>>Holla Forums

Feeling's mutual, commie kike.

They showed that at e3? It's still alive?

They're fictional fucking nazis, what's the big deal?
Guy's still a fag, but that's because he's getting hyped up for obvious CINEMATIC EXPERIENCE horseshit, and seriously thinks that Elijah Wood has any ability to deliver with a vidya project

Its partially shitposting and partially i want to keep lefties out. the elijah wood comment tipped me off

Yeah, but it's real Marxism. The game is just more brainwashing material for the goyim.

The question is not about who you shoot, honestly, but who are those commie BJ friends.

Hitler still lost the war :^)

Only good commie is a dead commie

I just said it looked interesting. I fully expect it to be a 3 hour long movie with 360° camera but I kinda like a good yarn if you know what I mean

If you mean to be the cancer infesting vidya, I understand perfectly, and think you should take a long walk down a short pier to drown yourself.

DragonBall Fighters Z is literally the only game from e3 that I give half a shit about.

Some of the Nintendo stuff might be cool, but they sucked so bad for the last two generations that I've given up on them forever.

I would just like to use my Rift for more than DCS and driving sims.
Its better than trackIR for sims

If you can't find the razors, check in the hair care section, you can tell you're there by the hair dye.
Remember, down the road, not across the street.

Are you legitimately retarded? Do you eat paint chips for breakfast? Stop fucking the lead pipes
I literally said I use it almost exclusively for flight Sims and driving Sims
Go eat shit elsewhere you nigger, and don't ever reproduce, we don't need you polluting the gene pool

I'm not the one falling for the MUH CINEMATIC EXPERIENCE meme or downloading Far Cry 3 yet fucking again just because they filed off the number and penciled in a different one.

I'll admit Far Cry games are shit. Far Cry 2 was good and I have a soft spot for those because of that.
That said, learn to read fag, all I'll do is pirate, play for a few hours in downtime every once in a while and not turn every thread into a dick measuring contest you fucking nigger.
Also DNF was objectively shit as most 7th gen shooters are and if you think otherwise, you're in the same shit appreciation class as that faggot.
Fucking Troglodytes.

What does that shitshow have to do with your being retarded enough to waste time on Mature Cinematic Experiences for Mature Gamers who Outgrew the Childish Need for Actual Gameplay™?

I just want to watch a movie in VR, is that so bad? Just because i like watching movies doesn't mean i hate games, does it? This is basic fucking logic, do i have to spell out even the level 0 things to you?

Wargroove seems like it has potential to be a pretty great Advance Wars clone.

Nothing.

Monster Hunter is the only new thing that was announced at E3 I'm interested in, everything else has been shown before.

NEVER EVER

As long as you realize you are playing the bad guy it does no harm. Also is it just me or are they trying to pull a;"I" must secure the existence of "my family" and a future for "my" children.
BJ is an alt-right confirmed?

You have really strange tastes user. You're at the borderline of shit tastes, but for now, you're alright.

You got shittier tastes than OP. Congrats!

Only good tastes itt.

Int Sys have a new larger office and expressed interest in building a new Advance Wars, with how well the Switch is going I'm somewhat optimistic, although I'd honestly rather Int Sys have a try at Battalion Wars, but with a better story and less annoying unlikeable COs.

Keep telling yourself that.

Keep telling yourself that.

Windows 10 Windows Store exclusive. It's dead on arrival.

Because we all know e3 is where good games actually get announced.

Metro Exodus used 28 days later theme and the whole trailer was bullshot masquerading as gameplay. Since i remember Killzone 3 I'm very wary. Also Last Light and the remastered weren't very good so there are a lot of red flags.

On s side note, i hear Thrustmaster were showing off new sticks on the floor, anyone have any links to that?

I'm not the only one who saw this right

That DBZ game looks alright, not gameplay wise, it looks like trash gameplay wise, but the visuals are really nice, although obviously they are just using the same fucking technique Arc System Works developed for their latest Guilty Gear.

I'd really like an Age of Empires remake but for fuck sake, port it to the AoE2 engine and build off of that, the AoE2 engine offers so many improvements to the faulty AoE gameplay, I don't think I'm going to buy or pirate, that AoE gameplay is just too fucking archaic now.

Don't much care for Beyond Good and Evil 2, it could be good, I'm not really on board with all that swearing.

I hope Prime 4 is good, I heard a rumour that Armature Studios are involved, the development studio funded by ex Prime devs, but Tetsuya Takahashi is still directing so I think it will be safe, Fed Force doesn't count, it worked towards being a spin off and succeeded on it's gameplay goals, if it was announced this year for Switch, it probably would have sold very well. I may have originated that Armature rumour and it may or may not be completely unfounded.

God of Wars Wife's Son looks like shit, it somehow looks worse than the older God of War games, I could have fucking Sworn Kratos died in the end.

Monster Hunter World could be fun, probably going to Pirate that shit on PC.

Not enough of a Weib to play Code Vein.

Crackdown 3 looked great, I hope we see Terry Crews in game.

Don't care for Wolfenstein, never cared for Wolfenstein, the New Order was easily the best in the series, but outside of the graphics I just couldn't give a fuck, I even beat the whole game. The Jewish tech thing was fucking retarded and could have fucked off, no we can't have the Nazi's a political movement from a country well known for their engineering prowess make technological marvels. Fucking Kikes.

Kirby looks great

Didn't really care for the first Metro, probably won't care for a new one

Sonic Forces looks like shit, but I haven't looked at any of the new E3 stuff, It's nice that Sega are really pandering to their most devoted fans, but Mania is doing a better job at that, and everything else.

Odyssey was the best thing shown at E3 this year, and it's actually coming out this year, shits amazing and I hope Nintendo keep up the good work.

oops, I meant at least decently.