Tyrannosaurus Rex

This game is gonna be trash…

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencemag.org/news/2017/06/world-s-only-fossils-t-rex-skin-suggest-it-was-covered-scales-not-feathers
rsbl.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/13/6/20170092
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

But 'merican T rex don't have feathers. We have skin impressions.

Weren't those mostly of leg and thigh, though? If you look at extant aves and even other therapods, those areas tend to be unfeathered or lightly feathered. ywn have a pet fluffysaurus

SIGH

[TRIGGERED]

Sorry, I meant R*x please forgive me

I want gender fluid dinosaurs

You want a Trex made out of cum?

sciencemag.org/news/2017/06/world-s-only-fossils-t-rex-skin-suggest-it-was-covered-scales-not-feathers

Think again faggot

Yikes, the mexico level in mario sure is racist. And mario wearing mexican outfits? Yikes.

Crocodiles don't have feathers, so why would T. Rex? Crocodiles are also more closely related to dinosaurs and birds than they are to other reptiles.

You don't?

Reminder that what you thought was Mario was probably just some poor random Italian father of three possessed by spirits just the way we saw in the trailer.

Mario is the hat.

It did look like a random bowl of latin american customs, it already triggered some around here

We've seen the real people. It's obvious that the hat transforms the wearer into the weird cartoonish proportions of Mario.

That's okay, it's probably the hat shaping its bearer over the years into some horrifying mockery of the human form.

I just want Mario to say he loves tacos y burritos now

Has a mario game ever been good?

Jackie Chan

what are you on about you fucking retard? when you read some random shit online, please make sure you also factcheck it.
thank you.

That's the real problem here.

WTF I thought Nintenjew was supposed to be like super progressive now?

It isn't Mexico, dipshits. It's Sarasaland.

Really wish we didn't live in the 1950s

There has NEVER been a Tyrannosaurus rex fossil with feathers on it. You can put that in your hat and parasite it fucker.

Fun. It's fun.

Keep up with the times faglet
Feathers on TRex got rolled back

shit thread
>>>/cuckchan/

Get fucked, the study it cites does not say the T-Rex didn't have feathers. That's just sensationalism with no proper research done to the subject. All skin patches found have all been in places where it was expected the T-Rex didn't have feathers.
rsbl.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/13/6/20170092

I like the poncho and sombrero.

I dont care what anyone says T-Rex is a scavenger not a predator

But user, Princess Daisy is the ruler of Sarasaland. Is Daisy a Mexico?

I'M ACTUALLY EXCITED FOR THIS FUUUUUCKKKKK!!!
IT'S BEEN YEARS SINCE I'VE BEEN GENUINELY EXCITED FOR A NINTENDO PRODUCT.

IT'S AWESOME!!! THAT'S WHAT IT IS!!!

Get your feathered shit outta here. Real dinosaurs don't have'em.

WE WUZ DINOS

Four seconds in MS Paint.

Is that what Yoshi looks like these days?

Post vidya dinosaurs

Why does stereotyping bother people so much, when it's all clearly done in good fun?

No user, it's what he looks like in the past. You get to go to the Yoshizoic Era and meet pterokameks.

Complete garbage. As expected for low energy nips.

Dude I had my finger in my butthole in the same second you posted that. It almost feels like I fingered a dinosaur

Noticing people and things are qualitatively different is wrong.

for sympathy and attention. why are you still surprised?

post it? i guess i missed it. i didnt think nitendos e3 was till later today anyways

Faggots like you two are why every American game features sassy black bitches killing whites.

Gays are progressive fuckface

mario is in cahoots with those damn youkai now huh?

Well she is tan in all the official art. Maybe she is.

Fuck off dumbass

White gays are second last in the oppression olympics, beating only straight white men. Women hate being excluded and when they don't see gays as the stereotypical galpal or yaoi fap material, they are competition.

>>>Holla Forums

I fucking hate these people, fuck off already, you are not mexican

DEEPEST LORE

Sieg heil my man

Will this game's dinosaur world be based on 2D Dino Time Enough Love in 3D?

Featherfag genocide when

Probably the same false-flagging commie fuck who tried to play it off like setting a game in East Asia or the Middle East is kikery because there are non-whites there.

Jesus Christ, what a fucking faggot.

These motherfuckers think they legitimately have the right to dictate Japanese culture because they purchase their products. How fucking entitled do you have to be.

:O