I done told you fools Nintendo would take this shit

Do you fucks feel bad about doubting them yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

citra-emu.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How does it feel to worship a corporate entity? Even if you're only doing it for pay or facetiously, look at what you just typed out.

Bah! Firfy Nintendo serring outa to appease a baka gaijin! Sony is a true japanee game company!

The only people that doubted them were redditors. Nintendo has always been for the players and their interests. You can't say the same thing about Sony or Microsoft.

It feels good.

Gotta work a little harder for that internship ;).

I don't have a job

Hold on dog, Yoshi has a decent chance of being crap since the only good Yoshi game in years was Wooly World. It might not be shit, but we can't say for sure. I can safely say that Kirby will be great, though. HAL does not fuck around. As for Metroid, it can't be worse than what we've gotten post Prime 3, the highlight of which was apparently the Metroid game in fucking Nintendo Land.

No waluigi no buy.

Sounds like you put alot of faith in copywritten cartoon characters making cameos in games. do any of the games actually look good? or are you just excited because "its kirby, metroid, yoshi, and mario! how can you not be excited! XD"

Let me answer that question with another question. Has there ever been a bad Kirby game?

APOLOGIZE Holla Forums

That just makes it sad.

yeah nintendo lost hard.

The irony is that practically every thing announced here ended up shit

epic yarn.

HAHAHAH

why do you assume he's a sony fanboy? was sony's E3 impressive?

no

Entering The Nintendrone Zone

It's nothing.

so why assume that he was a sony fanboy? did sony atleast do better than microsoft and steam to make them the next strongest competitor?

or is this just the classic nintoddler that shouts "sonygger" whenever someone makes fun of his nostalgic childhood friend nintendo?

because he's an autistic shill defending his screeching, beeping, desynced tablet

PAID ONLINE
BWAHAHAHHAHAHA

why does nintendo attract this? when i was a kid i wasnt very into video games, but i owned a sega genesis because of sonic2. nintendo kids at school would get mad at me just for liking it.

back then i thought it was the genesis ads making fun of nintendo causing it. but now whats the excuse?

when everyone else is talking about a new game every month and all you can talk about is that one that released 6 months ago year after yeah, you're bound to get a little jealous and start lashing out. The standard operation of every nintendo console since the n64 has been to have the fewest games of their competitors, and it's bound to get to them eventually.

also keep in mind mustard-nintoddlers who clamor for emulators for systems with 4 games are among these people too.

lmao

Lmao

Don't forget that rule 8 will be interpreted by those people.
In b4 nothing changes at all.

Ex-Nintedrone here, and Metroid fag to boot.
Not giving them a single cent unless they fucking redeem themselves wildly this upcoming years.

Fuck off, OP.

especially after the incredible showing by PC gamer™ and Intel™ during the PC Gaming Show™, truly the future of the industry. Brought to you by Steam™.

Canvas curse, crystal shards, and Epic yarn were the only kirby games I could ever really get into, actually.

Neck yourself consolefag

does non-centralized mean 90% controlled by Steam, 9.6% by blizzard, and .4% by gog, origin, "retail" (lol steam key stickers), generic mmos, and facebook?

really non-centralized there, valvedrone.

i honestly havnt been interested in a nintendo game in years. i have friends who play them and try to get me into them… theyre just not fun. i barely found anytihng on the gamecube worthwhile, and then friends started to get me to play wii games.

why is sony your red herring? why not xbox or steam?

Because every console war ever involves sonyggers.

Was only cautiously optimistic for Fire Emblem Warriors.

You can't really fuck up a goddamn Musou and they did with this trailer. Now I'm expecting PICKLES XD tier script, DLC of the old Lords and popular characters up the whazoo with no importance to the story, only generic combat lines.
I will wait and see the final product, but I'm not holding my breath with this trailer.

relax

oh, youre underage. understood.

4-player Kirby & Kid Icarus Uprising were good.
Skyward Sword & Other M were not.

Switch is fucking disaster. It's a console for playing overpriced ports of old games, and shitty 1st party games that I don't care for.

What could PAWssibly go wrong?

I have no interest in the yoshi game, but i will admit the direction they are going with it and past few games are the cutest fucking things I feel like I'll get diabetes just watching videos of it.
I'm very interested in playing Mario/Splatoon2, and I am eagerly awaiting more info on Metroid Prime 4, the 3ds game will be hopefully tide me over until it's release.

Why not actually look for yourself instead of asking to be spoonfed?

user, it's a "remake" of Metroid 2 in the same way Super Castlevania is a remake Castlevania.

Riveting stuff. How does it feel that your years of hyping up mediocre Dark Souls clones and console warring at every given opportunity has now come back in the form of backlash against sonyggers such as yourself lmao

This is a sonygger honeypot

how does it feel to not remember a time when sony wasnt even a video game company? seriously, how old are you user?
im seriously confused why you assume everyone here that hates nintendo is a sony fan? i dont even see mention of sony products in here

they all look like trash tbh. but i was hoping someoen would point out something specific about one of them that would make me interested.

That describes any positive thread about Nintendo. Just look at the first few posts of any one of them & you'll see an instant dogpiling of asshurt.

A man whose sole interest is shitposting and trying to quell discussion by bringing up "the other side" will see whatever they want to

i just find it odd that nintendo replaced sega with sony as a red herring. is it because theyre both 4 letter words that start with S?

sony is shit, steam is shit, nintendo is shit, microsoft is shit. sega isnt tho

Boy do I love rehashed games, just like I love rehashed threads.

Sega hasn't been relevant to Nintendo as a hardware competitor since the 90s-early 00s and now they have fairly close ties. Sony's more direct competition, but really a closer comparison would be that Sony and Microsoft compete against eachother while Nintendo is off in its own autistic wonderland where it gets consistently high sales (ie the Wii U was disastrous by Nintendo's standards, but still sold quite highly and had definite system-sellers).

Because user to what everyone pointed out being a retarded shill or possibly underage due to I sense there's possibly a high end of summerfags here so they just want to try to get a rise out of everyone here. (possibly from a facebook cuckchan or the site itself.)

GEE. IT'S AS IF OP IS BIASED AND CANNOT SEE THE BAD SIDE OF A FRAGEMENTED SHELL OF A COMPANY HE WORSHIPS AND STILL HAS NOSTALGIA FOR OR SOMETHING.
Seriously, Nintendo isn't the worst company but you have to be a fucking retard to try to convince me to be excited for this shit.

oh no, i get that. i just meant to point out that sega has lately had a great recent track record with its games and how it panders to its fanbase.

i see xbox/sony casuals fight. and they assume people who shit on their consoles are PC gamers.

but for some reason nintendo fans seems to just assume anyone that criticizes nintendo is a sony fanboy.

Adorable

Probably the usual console-war false flagging, is my best guess. I'm Nintoddler as fuck and I don't care about Sony one way or the other, really.

go back to Holla Forumsmblr

I enjoy Nintendo's products immensely despite their mediocrity in regards to some recent projects and releases, and Treehouse's questionable to flat-out awful localizations, and you cannot stop me. PC + Nintendo handheld is the patrician way to go

I only ever see 8/co/ called Tumblr by people who have clearly never been there before.

i mostly play emulators on my pc, but sometimes use my ps4 to play weebshit, but at my core im a degenerate buyfag with "period specific CRTs, and obscure bullshit that cant be emulated.

Yeah, no. Fuck off.

isnt bowser in that pic yawning and waking up and not yelling at all?

I have a mid range laptop for my collection of pre 2005 games, a ps4 for anything new that i want to play but i dont want to invest in a new computer for, and a 3ds for EO and MH.

It's ambiguous.

i have a launch PS4 because i got it free with my TV from the sony store (they offered a bluray and a surround system as apart of a free package, but i already had a better surround system so i asked if they could throw in a ps4 instead. i thought i would be able to play ps3 games with it.) they actually gave me the surround sound anyway by some mistake with a nice hdmi reciever. i was going to sell it but got lazy… i think resogun was the only game i had played on it. then got bored and went back to the superior blazing lasers on tg16.

no fuck you thats a blanket if you disagree 1v1 me scrub.

Well yes but primarily emulators, PS2/PS3 era PC ports, MMOs and such. Handheld for Nintoddler fare and PC for everything else.

didn't read lol

Are you retarded or something

i didnt watch e3 at all, but from the announcement "news", it looks like nobody has anything worthwhile to show.
how you managed to pick a "winner" out of that is beyond me.

MMOs? wtf is your problem!
nintoddler? well… atleast you know…. is it comfy user?

Not everyone is playing console wars you inbred retard.

Classic Nintencuck historical revisionism at work.

Look, I'm sorry your mother will only buy you one game system, but that isn't an excuse to be completely retarded.

you were comparing them. faggot.

It is the comfiest existence imaginable to have pretty much anything important Nintendo-wise available on a handheld (now made much easier through having a Switch so no waiting for 3DS ports from Wii U) along with pretty much everything else through PC ports, emulation and a DS4 controller.

Why do Nintencucks enjoy rewriting history to suit their needs? You still believing "GameCube was the most powerful 6th gen console" meme?

Also
Why the fuck does anyone support these underhanded fucking hacks?

Are you really trying to imply that nintendo only started developing a Metroid 2 remake to spite some random faggots on the internet that were making one?

Epic Yarn was good, it just wasn't really a Kirby game

What

Shitposters, user. They don't care.

Never underestimate the retardation of an Xbot or sonyfag

The 2D Metroid is already confirmed garbage. It's a Metroid 2 remake that looks inferior to AM2R in every way. Now we know why Jewtendo killed AM2R.

Yes.

Bad in comparison to the rest but not bad bad. Certainly mediocre.

Let me answer that question with another question. Has there ever been a good Kirby game?

Kirby's Dreamland for the Gameboy

Or you know they killed it the same as every other company does to protect their IP and has nothing to do with them making their own metroid2 remake.

A handful of edge-cases that were really, really fucking bad but ultimately were overreacted to, though he's stupid for claiming Nintendo cares much more about the player than any other vidya company.

I'll get a switch when it's hacked.

I enjoyed Nintendo E3 presentation.
But damn, is the Wii U and 3DS dead to them this soon?

In complete seriousness, Nintendo showcasing was pretty safe and thus by default solid. 3D Mario games are generally solid (even the worse ones), Kirby games are generally solid, Xenoblade 2 will likely be decent butchered by localization, Yoshi games got slightly better with the release of Wolley World. This is why by comparison they look better then rest even if it's not entirely exciting or new.

The Metroids are the odd ball surprise announcements. They can be great games but boy they have the potential to be shit too.

Wii U is already buried when all the ports starting to go to the Switch. With a new Metroid and Pokemon game coming to the 3DS, no, 3DS seems to still be chugging along.

please no bloodborne two.

This whole E3 was nothing but disappointment. I'm used to it though.

The bitch they had playing Samus Returns, I don't know if it was nerves but she couldn't even speak. Mistakes in subject verb agreement everywhere. She even said something about conserving ammo at some point but she was using the blaster? Does that use ammo now? Was she talking about the aeon shit? I'm miffed. MIFFED out of TEN!

wii u is dead. for once they showed something besides half handhelds and it was a better e3 for it. they have Ndirects so they can do full 3ds directs anytime but e3 should be the big guns.

SEGA doesn't directly support fan games but acknowledge them and let them be, they even offer the fags a job.
SEGA DOES WHAT NINTENDON'T!

nice thread fellow corporate slave.
check em and enjoy your physical DLC, you underage homosexual.

LMAO was the last time you had friends 10 years ago?

It's cheaper than shilling out for private servers.

Your loss

Typical fun-hating Nazi. I'll be seeing you in Wolfenstein. =^)

Unless there's a really lewd Samus reward this is just manchild nostalgia pandering for nintendopes and butthurt because the sonyggers won last year.

Tomorrow they will announce a new F-Zero game in the morning. If you don't believe me thats okay, but I just wanted to let the one or two F-Zero fags in here know in advance. Make sure you're watching in the beginning because its gonna be in the first hour and a half.

Reported for consolewars. Get the FUCK back to where you came from.

die OP

Hey (((Playstation))) faggots, how are you enjoying your nigger gameplay?

Gotta say, Nintendo pulled their heads out of their asses. Now if only they would go lighter on the fans and their creations they'd be GOAT again.

Well it's not like you have to worry about anything. It's just the fextralife team that went BLOODBORNE 2 WILL BE AT E3 WE HAVE PROOF and they're now backpedalling because of course it wasn't.
I wouldn't mind BB2 but treating it as such a sure thing is sad

and i thought these guys couldn't get more pathetic

Key word here , because something with potential has the potential to go either way ;especially when there is no gameplay and it's still under development
well that and corporate cockmonglers & b8ters like
OP

They're stuck going in circles. I'm not unhappy with that since I'd rather they go nowhere than go BLACKED like the rest of E3, but I'd like something I didn't already play a bunch of times before. And as a Switch owner it'll be nice to have things to add to its huge selection of game.
But, the Nintendo fanbase is insufferable and will now start endlessly shilling like that autist does with BotW (which was awful, by the way).

Is Switch backwards compatible?!
look ok, but not mind blowing
honestly never really liked Kirby or Yoshi
When will people start uploading proper 3DS ISO?
citra-emu.org/
trash
they where defiantly the "winners" but it was because their competition was shit

Nope, not with Wii U nor with 3DS. Virtual Console down the line as well as ports and probably Gamecube/Wii Virtual Console.

yes, all pure coincidence

It's a well studied psychological phenomena. I forget the name, but it's basically the same reason people worship their favorite sports team. They feel their victories and achievements as if they were their own, without actually putting any effort and without anything in their lives actually changing. That's what makes them feel good.

But it DID come out. The C&D was issued right after the game hit 1.0.

Not him, but I wouldn't put it past modern Jewtendo.

Not surprising. Gotta conceal the fact that fans are making better shit than they can.

Try any positive thread, in general.
Any thread that talks about how you like something gets you instantly called a shill, autist, retard, etc. Don't try to make this about team A or team B to further your already preconceived notions, the problem is Holla Forums culture in general.

Everything sucks now, meaning if you like something you're a faggot.

I'm more concerned about the fact that there are still people, who i can only hope they are too young to know any better, that still treats multimillion dollar companies as if they were buttbuddies, when they have been shown time after time that they either don't understand, or don't care about their consumer.

And I can understand this stupid behaviour in normalfag central, but not here.

Combination of heavy Holla Forums intervention (something not even halfchan has escaped from despite their far more lax Holla Forums; something something "games are political" and crossposters being unable to resist the siren's song of a political or politics-related thread), newfags, and Holla Forums always being destined to become a cesspit with brief flashes of gold.

This is pretty much true. The actual good vidya we get these days are so fucking far and few in between that the most we can do is reminisce and discuss older titles and the occasional new one. The most excited I was this year was when Sega announced Bayonetta for PC. And that games been out for almost a decade.

Even if everything sucks, that doesn't mean you can't enjoy it. Both you and me enjoy at least some things that are generally considered to be shitty or at least not great. We don't have high standards for everything, and that's fine.
Saying something is objectively good just because you like it is bad too, of course, but "if you like something you're a faggot" makes no sense

No it doesn't.

Even then if you were to enjoy something despite it being shit it would have to make up with it in charm or some other gameplay aspect. Most things released today are pretty much shit all around. There's games back then that would shoot for an idea or a vision and only make it halfway. Now games today shoot for a pay check and make it less than halfway but do well in finances because normalfags eat it up.

Yes it does*

Fuck me I guess that means it's time for bed.

Whatever queer.

It's time, and I think that the lack of a Smash for port confirms that a new Smash is in development, but at the same time Sakurai already confirmed that he is working on a game that isn't Smash.

No need to pretend

Or simply appeal to you in any way. Taste doesn't have hard rules and you can't define "charm" yourself because it's not something that can be objectively measured.
I'm simply making a point about objective vs subjective. Objective claims about videogames are 99% of the times retarded because people can't understand the difference between objective vs subjective.

>MERCURYSTEAM
Why are you idiots even hyped

Get off your big brother's computer.

Opinions are different. Opinions can be right or wrong. Taste can't.

I didn't doubt them after the Switch but I heavily doubted them before it, I guess I saw what the Switch really meant after it's initial reveal and to an extent I'm sort of surprised that others haven't, I initially predicted that the Switch would be the best 8th /8.5th gen console when the gen ends, and it looks like I'm wrong, it's going to achieve this within 2-3 years after launch and well before the end of it's life.

I'm more worried about Sakamoto

I'm sure your mom will be proud.

I'm pointing out you're wrong. Whether you care or not is irrelevant to me.

So your argument that Holla Forums should start liking things is that they're only good because of an incredibly niche opinion some user might have. In case you havn't noticed we're not reddit. If a game is bad it doesn't need to be discussed because one retard thinks it has a good aspect that's not even that good and is probably done better in other games.

Basically you have no reason to even post.

Sure thing, kid. Does your imaginary friend laugh when you explain jokes out loud?

I never said that. I don't care about what Holla Forums likes or doesn't like. The point is people would make better posts if they stopped saying shit along the lines of "I LIEK X SO IT'S GOOD" or "I DONUT LIEK Y SO IT SUCKS". Actual content in the post instead of preferences makes for better posts.

I'm saying you don't have to dislike something just because it has flaws. Whether it's worthy of discussion or not is a different story.

You obviously didn't know, you mixed up opinions and preferences.

Then by this logic it doesn't matter if the posts are any good or not. if the game's shit then it shouldn't get any attention.

We discuss flawed games all the time. Pick any general and you can find a flaw in the game. Nintendo's been putting out shit though and retards like you have been trying to say they're not shit. Sure you could spend hours debating with them, I've tried. But it always leads to them backing out and making the discussion about heavily opinionated things and "fun" without any actual shit to discuss. When you bitch that too many people here call other's a faggot without a reason you're essentially pointing out how new you are. Anybody who thinks a game is good that's factually shit doesn't want to have a discussion. They want to gush over a game without wanting to acknowledged the flaws because they're mentally challenged. I agree with the other user you need to get off the family computer.

I like the people that run that site tbh. Some of the user base are brown nosing sjws cough cough forum pirate but Flex and Cas are actually good people imho.
reminder Holla Forums is not your personal army

They are by definition.

On the contrary. The quality of the posts is my point.
Depends on the game. A bad game can give interesting discussion on its flaws.

I was specifically responding to one person who claimed it was wrong to like something that's bad.

Yeah. That's my point.

I don't get where this strawman comes from. I don't support Nintendo and if you look at my other posts you'll see I'm against rooting like corporations as if they were football teams.

Actually try to read my post. I'm against that. I'm in for discussion with reasoning and content and not just "i like it!".

Again, you're mixing things up.
I made the point about how it was ok to like bad things to someone who said it was wrong to like bad things.
Whether they're worthy of discussion is a different topic. They might be. Flawed games can be interesting.

Agree with whoever you want, but get your head out of your ass and respond to what I say and not your imagination

I don't so, junior.

Go to back school or grab a dictionary.

I thought you didn't care what I thought. Aren't your tendies getting cold?

I was caring about your lack of education, not your thoughts.

Stop being retarded and make an argument. You've done nothing, but shitpost le ebin maymays. Honestly kill yourself, fag.

You're not doing a very good job exemplifying it then.
Nice strawman. And not really no. Especially when all AAA games these days essentially fall under the same inherent flaws. It's same shit different day every day in the industry with a rare few that somehow break the norm and find an unusual way to be shit.
It's not congruent to your point actually. You can't say that Holla Forums is making non factionative posts and then also make posts that aren't. Quit making asspull arguments and stick to one already.
Yea gee had nothing to do with your post being right after saying Nintendo can't have any positive threads. Nintendo threads are often just a handful of over infatuated fan boys and the majority of everybody else telling them why they're retarded and nothing coming about in the process. You can't argue facts in these circumstances. They'll just get shot down with retards. Ironically enough it's the people who like the games that make the threads about the games worse. Not better. Thus completely removing your entire argument. Ultimately bad games don't get threads because their games are shit and not worth discussing after a certain extent. And even then we still get people who make threads and think it's a good game.
Except you're doing exactly that. You don't have an argument or a point to make. If your argument is that we're not having a thread about a modern Nintendo game where people are unable to have an in depth discussion about why it's shit then you're retarded. Anons do and still do. The problem is people still come up and say they're good games when they factually aren't. Again what's your point to this?
I'm not mixing up anything. I'm taking the discussion into something malleable because you have no idea what you're talking about.
Not if their giving money to those things, making the industry worse. Then they're just retarded and deserve the shit they get.
They rarely are.
The irony is to thick to address. Enjoy your chicken tendies this afternoon.

Oh, that's so sweet. Thank you, Captain Autism.

Not sure what you're getting that from. I'm just saying they went a bit too fanboy with their BB2 thing, not that this makes them terrible or deserving of some kind of raid. I use their wikis but never cared to go on their forums or whatnot.

I did nothing but explain how I think posts could be better. Sorry if it didn't come across to you, user.
You must be confused or something because I didn't paraphrase anything you said there. I was just giving my opinion on how some games can be interesting to discuss even if they're not good games. A strawman is me misrepresenting your argument, I didn't do that.
Pretty sure the issue is you mixed two different points I made. Again, I replied to the guy about how liking bad things is OK. Before that I made a post about how Holla Forums is a bit exaggerated when tearing down positive threads in general. Those are 2 different posts.
I specifically made a post against someone victimizing Nintendo . I don't know how you interpreted the opposite of what I said.
Not if you keep misunderstanding it.
I did have an argument before but I'll agree I don't really have one now. Neither of us do. This entire conversation is based on misunderstandings. We both have the same ideals, I don't understand how you failed to see that.
I must've said this 4 times now.
Whether something is worthy of discussion or not was never a point I made.
I was simply saying liking bad things is OK. Not talking about them.
That's another strawman. I pirate 100% of my games. I never even talked about how he should acquire his games.
I hope you can focus on seeing my point and not arguing for the sake of arguing or this'll keep getting even more nonsensical.
Anyway, gotta go to bed.

Dad must have come home.

With nothing but opinions. They came across find.
No you just didn't acknowledge any of them.
And I'm telling you that they aren't outside of a tiny few because of how much of a machine the industry is now.
That's not what it is at all but ok.
Not with modern Nintendo it's not.
And what else would you propose? I already told you that when a positive thread is made on a bad game that using facts to argue the point never works. Again you don't have anything worth saying.
You're not making anything worth understanding you shoe sucking retard.
And this has never been a problem here. Again what the fuck are you trying to say. Name context. Use facts. Don't just generalize this place like a newfaggot without understanding what the fuck you're talking about.
It's not even a personal attack you moron. It's a fact against your statement that you shouldn't discuss a game if the only way to get it is by supporting the product. There's only so little context in which this can be appropriate and I don't see it on Holla Forums often if ever.
You don't have a point. You made a statement about this place that wasn't grounded in any facts and you're trying to damage control through conjecture. I hope the chocolate milk your mom makes for you to drink to go to bed tonight tastes like shit.

show me lewds

Nintendo has been doing what Holla Forums has had major gripes about for years.

I'm sick of Mario, Kirby, Zelda, Smash and Donkey Kong as much as modern warfare brown and bloom jam on screen simulator. Thank fuck M$ bought Rare and killed it before they could release Banjo Twelvie.

He does it for free, and hot pockets.

Found your problem m8y

You have to buy a new kind of controller if you want to play its games how it should be instead of buttplugs.