Warhammer 40k Dawn of War III is cracked by Baldman and Voksi!

SEGA BTFO

first sega game cracked since Total War Warhammer

ENJOY!

Other urls found in this thread:

warhammer-game.narod.ru/wiki/Dawn_of_War_Cover.html#Effects_of_cover
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Total War Warhammer is cracked? Or are you talking about its Linux version?

who gives a shit? only a fool would play that shit even if it is free.

It's not about the game, it's about sending the message

Has Baldman written an in depth article about denuvo? I really want to learn more about how it works.

this

Great, now I can witness the cancer first hand.

It bombed hard already. There's no message to send. More people are playing the first Company of Heroes than DoW3.

The message is that piracy isn't hurting your games sales, making garbage games is what's hurting their sales.

there's no total warhammer crack
there was an awfully protected linux version that no one plays because >linux
total warhammer is as yet uncracked. that might change soon

One day you will accept that no one gives a shit about that reskinned trash other than the tiny group of idiots who play total wat. It's going to be on the back burner for a long time.

This will be the only (You) you will be getting for that bait.

I'm debating whether or not I want to even torrent it. Part of me wants to, just to see the updated models……..and then I remember how fucking pretty-boy they made everything look…and how there are only 3 factions…and the Terminators probably sound like helium got into their rebreathers….

I'm just going to play DoW I and II again, I think. I don't even want to give them the piracy attention.

What a terrible fucking loss this franchise was. Even though I like DoW II as a not-DoW title, it never should have been allowed to be so deviant from the original, then maybe this never would have happened.

Any user willing to bite the bullet and tell us how bad it really is?

Total War Warhammer 2 is a pretty good game.
One of the best of 2016 despite the kikery.

Nope, I think everybody knows its shit and that they won't enjoy it.

Some user told me DoW is like a modern day Syndicate. Is that true?

Man, these people could make their own games instead of wasting time cracking shit games.

they lied to your fucking face. it's a moba/rts hybrid and it's goddamned terrible.

WILL THEY EVER CRACK A GAME PEOPLE ACTUALLY WANT TO PLAY?
FIND OUT NEVER!

I don't even feel like pirating this piece of shit. I wonder if they'll blame the game's failure on piracy later. Can't be that they've made a giant pile of shit that people were saying looks like a giant pile of shit since the first preview.

BALDMAN STRIKES AGAIN

ayy lmao

On a related note: where do you niggers get your torrents from? I heard kat was back but I dont know what the address is now.
Somewhat related - did we ever find a new way to get free anime?

nyaa pantsu

AHAHAHAHAHA DENUVO CUCKS WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING
this is Holla Forums
this is a board about video games
take your message and kill yourself

katcr.co
nyaa.si (Apparently run by HorribleSubs, who are goons, but I've never had proof given to me just accusations.)

They literally posted about it on Twitter.

NyaaPantsu.cat for weebshit if you're not a cuck or Holla Forums user

tpb is still around

btdigg for when you're desperate

No thanks. It is a fucking MOBA.

thanks.

I've been checking activity on the official forum as well as on plebbit. They are all dying rapidly along with the player numbers. For example the specific subplebbit is almost abandoned now. Various streamers have given up on the game and have moved on, such as incontrol for example. All that's left now is desperate shilling and insane fanboyism. You see people making honest suggestions and having interesting discussions about the flaws only to have complete lunatics come in and shout everything down. I personally will never play this game but I am interested to know why normalfags have rejected it which is why I bother to read this stuff. I find the idea that publishers and developers are going after a normalfag audience that basically doesn't exist to be fascinating.

It's the same thing that happened with Battleborn. Many of the fanboys are so extreme it makes me wonder if they aren't trolls trying to deliberately destroy what's left of the "community". They probably are just fanboys but it's hard to understand their mindset. I've bought shit games in the past but just admitted my mistake and moved on, as I'm sure most people do. The idea of someone dedicating hundreds or thousands of hours to defending a dead game is so crazy but then "games" like Star Citizen are proof it happens.

Agreed. I will download and share the torrent and not even install the game.

the fans wanted DoW1, they were given DoW2+Moba

Seriously, the moment rainbow haired faggots start popping up in your company you are beyond saving. Even if they have nothing to do with development they are still a clear sign that the company is fucked.

What pisses me off is that the game had potencial.
Even with the nauseating art style the game could have been good by actually focusing on the RTS aspects of the game.

It makes far more sense to go for a niche market and serve it well rather than to go against established MOBAs. I don't believe good RTS games are a niche but if we pretend they are it's still difficult to follow their logic. They've clearly lost a lot of money on this. All of their plans for DLC and microtransactions are utterly dead.

It's fucking Paper Mario all over again

People wanted a Dawn of War game. When you boil is straight down to its essentials, a Dawn of War game has:

You can tie down great ranged damage dealers with melee and this is not only a legitimate tactic but encouraged

Have two identical starting squads: Want one to be your anti-vehicle squad? Great, give them a missile launcher, rokkit, bright lance, etc! Want your other one then to focus on killing infantry? Great, just give them the right weapon upgrade and they'll do the job just fine! You now have two squads that were originally identical are now specialized exactly how you want them to be.

Self explanatory, DoW2 went more Forgeworld whereas DoW1 was more GW.

DoW1 was littered with heavy, medium, light and negative cover. DoW2 took a different approach and brought hard cover and buildings into the equation instead of having areas provide a blanket bonus, suppression replaces the negative cover mechanic.

Positioning your units was a serious priority here and you were encouraged to fight around areas of cover, map design in both games encouraged this. Even in DoW2 when at the end of a long battle all the walls and buildings would be destroyed, craters and ruins were still there to be used and affected how matches were fought

Encourages players to go out and take ground rather than camp. Ensures that combat happens early and often. Matches are designed around taking and holding capture area until the time runs out, even a smaller force can win a match with a few decisive battles that stall the enemy from retaking land.

More of an aesthetic and style decision than useful for gameplay purposes (lets be honest, having a unit be stuck in a bad position because it's finishing a kill animation blows), but it was a key selling point for normalfags in both games as it helped to bring those little models running around the battlefield to life and made people feel invested (either that they screwed up and have to watch their unit be slaughtered, or valiantly crushed their foe and are now reveling in glory).

DoW3 has none of these core features.

Tying up enemies in melee doesn't mean shit because they just run away and take minimal damage.

Unit customization isn't around anymore, you're given flat upgrades that affect all squads - wanted to have a tac marine squad with a heavy bolter? Screw you, everyone now gets plasma guns.

Art style is gone, now they look like they belong in a Blizzard game. Original reasoning was that you wouldn't lose units in the middle of a battle anymore. This bulgy, more cartoony look with solid outlines actually does the exact opposite, as units are now more easy to lose with how much of a clusterfuck the ground textures are to say nothing of the obnoxious particle effects after everything.

Cover? Who gives a shit, they're far from any choke points or any area you need to hold. Easy to bypass.

Strategic points are absent entirely. Everything is a resource node, this encourages and reinforces a snowball type game flow where the first one to get one more point than the other is always at an advantage for the rest of the game.

Sync Kills aren't present at all.

Not even vaguely close. They tried to make a Starcraft 2 game, they even hired FatControl to do the balancing and talked with SC2 tourneyfags about what they would want to see in the game.

I hate this game so much, I regret buying it.

Bullshit, there was cover and negative cover.

warhammer-game.narod.ru/wiki/Dawn_of_War_Cover.html#Effects_of_cover

Light Cover
Often found on the edges of jungle forests or in shallow craters.
Ranged damage received: 75% (infantry only)
Maximum movement speed: 90%
Morale regeneration rate: 150% (infantry only)

Heavy Cover
Often found in deep craters.
Ranged damage received: 50% (75% for vehicles)
Maximum movement speed: 75%
Morale regeneration rate: 200% (infantry only)

Negative Cover
Often found in any rivers or pools of water.
Ranged damage received: 110%
Maximum movement speed: 80%

Melee Combat
Ranged damage received: 77.4%
Ranged morale damage received: 10%

I admit I was wrong about medium. Doesn't change the fact you can kys now tho sweetie.

I'm talking about the first and second one, not this one.

So this came out? How is it compared to DoW 1? I doubt I'll play it any time soon, though, since my PC won't handle it, same with the space fleet one.

I guess I'll just play DoW UA again.

Igg, fag. Or just check the share thread.

what's so bad about this one that it has mixed reviews? also is it possible to play singleplyaer

The indication you receive is the same, the cursor is the same the only thing that changes are the stat bonuses so I guess I never saw it.

Thank you for your post. Seems similar to what happened with C&C. People wanted more C&C games, and they sold extremely well, yet the publishers and developers strayed away from the formula with all sorts of bullshit ideas. I played DoW2 single player and any gameplay videos of 3 instantly put me off. For me the reason was no cover system and any single player footage looking very different from 2. It all looked like a big scrambled mess. The extremely negative reaction from almost everyone else also made me wary.

Oh that explains why he was playing it then. It stuck me as weird because he appears to have a dying stream and making that worse by playing a dead game didn't make any sense.

You could read the thread or the reviews

I honestly believe that they want to separate the extreme right-wing pro-Imperium (i.e. Western Civ Empire) from the popularity of the game.

They just don't understand that WH40k fans are not NTR enthusiasts.

f

Excellent and objectively correct analysis. I hope this comment is the last thing all of the dept heads of DoW III see as their noose tightens.

Absolute fucking idiot detected.

Not to mention the cover wouldn't affect Walker-type vehicles, but IIRC would apply to tracked/wheeled ones.

Read the thread. It is the most heretical WH game to be released in some time.

Nigger there was no indication if the goddamn thing was light or heavy cover with visual ques, just the transparent box on the right with the stats which I never looker at because I would always set up damage dealers there.

"It wasn't real inside my mind"

Oy vey, the goyim know!
seriously though, I never noticed any disparity between the two because the cursor remained the same and I was tol busy microing.

Well, I was too busy enjoying the little details that made DoW so fucking great.

and I still think Soulstorm gets shit on unfairly

I think the price tag was the major issue
also no Nids
In itself the expanded campaign map and the gameplay and meta/unit additions are pretty good.

Why do devs keep investing tons of money into DRM when it always gets cracked quickly and inconveniences the shit out of actual buyers? There hasn't been a SINGLE case of "uncrackable" DRM yet.

I pirated it
Then bought it when it was much cheaper

The gameplay is all I care about.

How will the Desnudo man react this time?

Pretty sure that faggot got permabanned from steam discussions. I saw it myself in some thread a week ago.

In regards to that image though
he knows it is, he's just being a jew about it. They call it "anti tamper software" in an effort to claim "it's not DRM goy!"
That's not DRM, the terms change because you have 30 days to refund a game and beyond that you're not allowed to, hence the license change.

That fucking asswipe is such a sniveling little kike.

Every time

I wonder if whoever came up with the idea to make it a kind of moba/esports/mobile-ish game is being held accountable for that decision. Surely at the end of the day they must want money and they aren't making any out of this.

I don't know about anyone else but I really enjoy the drama around dead games and like to stalk the most prominent fanboys.

CUUUUCKIIIING IIIN MY SKIIIN
CUUUCK IS HOW I CUUUCK

the first one is a traditional RTS, don't know how he'd get syndicate vibes from it. the second is a little more like it but it's still a weird comparison to make; dow2 is focused more on the hero unit, the loot he collects and the skills he learns, and the support units you choose to back him up

Sorry, but this one doesn't even deserve being downloaded.
That can also be said to 90% of the games that use denuvo.

At this point it just feels like they put a 40k skin on top of a Moba they were making, then tossed it out full price to take advantage of moron fanboys who'd buy a lump of shit if it had an Imperial Eagle on it.

Kek

Funny thing is they already made a 40k MOBA and it tanked HARD.