#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Koakuma Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:

PRIORITY TARGET:
- e3countdown.com/
ESA ESRB redpill distribution IS GO
>>>/gamergatehq/330713

OPERATION FAR-FLAG
Mombot has found a targeted media blitz centred around a suspicious petition regarding the upcoming game Far Cry 5.
The articles found thus far all appear to have dropped within a five hour window of each other, as listed here:
ghostbin.com/paste/rvdm3
Make sure we have the archives properly labeled and sorted in a manner similar to the Ghostbin above. Articles ordered by date, with author explicitly named.
Next, a full bin with a list of people who've implicated themselves thus far, followed by digging, Deepfreeze-style, to find out who these people are, and where the hidden connections lie.
Naturally, a bin listing off the connections and potential ties will be created then forwarded to Deepfreeze who will properly handle the information.
>>>/gamergatehq/330646

1. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. OP DISNOD 2: REBOOT. The Blizzard staff email addresses were added for easy emails.
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
4. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
5. ESA dig and sift ghostbin (needs sifting and verification)
ghostbin.com/paste/qw2v3
6. ESA & other countries counterparts pastebins, more sorted info (needs sifting & verification)
>>>/gamergatehq/330259

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
- archive.is/WlaOH
> ESA Michael Gallagher GfC15 transcript of video youtube.com/watch?v=mQhOqFH8cR0
- pastebin.com/rb7uyF89
- imgur.com/gallery/X2w49
> Censored Gaming Talks To The ESRB youtube.com/watch?v=ItI0mGjdfnw

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines); Possibly in need of rewriting.
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage); Same as above.
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker); Same as Baby Seal.
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=Boycott_List
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Hw5EO
imgur.com/a/tFjfb
archive.fo/sdrNg
archive.is/U3VkJ
pastebin.com/rLaHep51
archive.is/aEjyW
archive.is/K0Y9A
archive.is/Esh04
archive.fo/1oQgk
archive.fo/DO6O4
archive.fo/Z0Uo0
archive.is/xSIFT
archive.is/5deiy
archive.is/zspCF
archive.fo/GtPih
please
archive.is/nF180
nichegamer.com/2017/06/13/level-5-acquires-comcept-rebranded-to-level-5-comcept/
archive.is/RBNi3
archive.fo/LCMP9
archive.is/f43ht
archive.is/LvnpU
archive.fo/yiGJA
archive.is/yraxd
archive.fo/rpu3C
youtube.com/watch?v=UrYYJX7hT7U
youtube.com/watch?v=W75YethJjUs
archive.fo/KVlcr
archive.is/vTaw5
archive.is/Wy9W8
archive.is/mkX97
archive.is/qvCcT
nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/
files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
archive.is/https://twitter.com/timsoret/*
archive.fo/qp1rg
archive.is/diDae
archive.is/bEv0P
archive.is/mNiA0
archive.is/bvjnF
archive.is/Yk6ZY
archive.is/bv2dc
archive.fo/OO1DX
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/06/09/president-trump-announces-plan-to-visit-poland/
archive.is/Vh4Pk
oneangrygamer.net/2017/06/geek-com-apologizes-to-gamergate-over-far-cry-5-petition-controversy/32432/
archive.is/9DpDu
archive.fo/XzpAx
archive.fo/ZSagZ
archive.fo/N5940
archive.fo/2Z9i4
archive.fo/EptUp
archive.fo/OP51l
archive.fo/PSK12
archive.is/4jLU1
archive.is/suuT1
hastebin.com/ajayofotip
archive.is/tJj7s
archive.is/4mICZ
hastebin.com/xiginizusa
archive.is/VhJht
archive.is/c0Ytg
archive.is/EqTPE
archive.is/zENEa
archive.is/kTidJ
gitgud.net/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md
archive.is/nGrav
youtube.com/watch?v=xhp-fOACpyc
grenfellactiongroup.wordpress.com/2016/01/24/grenfell-tower-still-a-fire-risk/
archive.is/g5YyT
archive.is/8NP7R
archive.is/PJcQ1
archive.is/5OIa5
nbc29.com/story/35648491/uva-students-hold-memorial-service-for-pulse-nightclub-victims
archive.fo/xRIsa
archive.is/FuDdJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No blogposting.

archive of before bread
archive.is/Hw5EO

Japanese games are superior and such and such.

This bread smells like semen.

It seems to be dual releasing in the east and west, which drastically lowers the chance of censorship. I approve of the anime tits at least. Nintendo was the only conference to actually have any lewd this year. Jesus.

ESA promo and redpills in jpg format.

imgur.com/a/tFjfb
archive.fo/sdrNg
Feel free to post these wherever you can safely do it

Nintendo won E3. It wasn't a great conference, but fucking better than the others, jesus christ.

Even just the metroid prime announcement was enough for them to win e3

As for Fire Emblem Musou, I got two points:

No Minerva & Tana, NO FUCKING BUY!

They can't fuck up Mario, Kirby and Metroid Prime 4, the latter being developed in the West. Japanese games might be at the mercy of Treehouse's bullshit. Even then I wouldn't consider getting a Switch until a hardware revision which they fix its shortcomings. I also wish Treehouse was fired, blue haired and the scrawny cucks rub me the wrong way.

Cool nice conference Nintendo

So what did he mean by this 🤔

ITS FINALLY HAPPENING

No Camilla and her tits, no buy for me.

Seriously, where is goddamned Mega Milk?

There's going to be degenerate shit out of this.

There is already, somewhere.

I'd be happy with Hector and Ephraim.
Hell, or at least Reinhardt seeing that FE Heroes made him extremely popular.

Something about "What awakens appreciation in Kekistan and surrounding areas?"
My polish is so rusty you're better off just google translating it.

Senpai noticed Sargon

I guarantee you it is being drawn/has been drawn right now.

perhaps youve just smelled your own breath

I can't wait. That pregnant werewolf luigi screaming for help will forever haunt my memories, can't wait for the exploitable shit that comes out of this.

Yep, and a good chunk of them are what caused the outrage to begin with.

Probably replaced by blue haired.

WHAT THE FUCK DID THEY DO TO COCO BANDICOOT???????

I am awake. SO, fill me in on what is going down?
Has a new OP been decided on?
Has anything new happened with Tim Soret?
How many articles are we up to?
Are we getting shilled?

I heard this yesterday, yeah. The SJWs never bothered to check if they were real, just spread them like crazy. We need to find out their source, because this basically started the controversy.

If you ignore the shit with Coco, it actually looks fairly decent. Haven't played any of the games for over a decade so there is probably shit I missed, but I don't really see that much wrong with it.

Panda has a good take. A lot of devs are jumping in on this. Kill competition. archive.is/U3VkJ

Prime 4 was announced (Via nothing but a fancy PowerPoint slide), and people declaring that Nintendo won E3
First Dawn, I think it was called.
Not since the PC Gaming show.
Embedded it for you.
Aren't we always?

It actually does look decent outside of coco, but they turned her into a selfie obsessed coon.

They didn't hire a proper furry artist but cut corners and let DA make it, that's what it looks like.

I'm pretty sure they'll use it even to Japanese-made video games. There have to be something we can do to push them back to their hellholes.

What the hell, I swear I had in mind something pretty close to those new Mario's hat abilities when I was thinking on a Gilda video game the other day

They gave her a PR makeover, so she can blend in with the cool kids.

This should be bigger than a greentext post with a raccoon pic.
Where is the autism? Gather the evidence that the controversy was from fake tweets and push that shit.

I'm at work and can't watch videos but apparently Tim Soret apologized? What did he say?

I can't wait until selfies become uncool

I learned from this pic, seems to have some evidence.

That he's changed and the views in those tweets don't represent his current opinions. Needless to say, the perpetually offended are still not letting him go.
I personally suspect it's pressure from above that made him say it.

"I am no longer a man, feminism now has my balls, praise feminism and death to gamergate!"

Kek

Catching up from the last thread, the comments on the knowyourmeme "milkshake duck" are pretty good.

Let me guess
She deleted that tweet

Please help us out over on 4Chan, we really need your help with digging. Nobody will listen to me there and I've already been banned twice for talking about it.

They cannot meme to save their life

And now you realize why we don't go back. You're unwanted, and if you have anything to contribute, you'll do it here.

Gee, perhaps you should come another image board…that doesn't ban GG talk…and was formed because people were fed up with the Jewery going on.

They are only allowing it because they like to see you fail. If you actually put it together, it will be instantly purged. You will have to come here instead.

GET READY FOR OPERATION FIRST DAWN

The Last Night has been hit hard by SJW clique shilling, as well as aGG and other cancer that is killing the industry. For whatever reason, the publisher has thrown the dev under the bus and the dev has been forced to apologize.

WE DO NOT STAND FOR THIS

We said three years ago that this is the kind of bullshit we don't want around anymore. Creators should not be forced to censor their games, or have their hard work destroyed before it has a chance to succeed because of ideological gatekeepers. Regardless of the dev's and publisher's reactions, we all can agree, that THIS is what we stand against. This pressure, this bullying, this kind of inquisition. They wanted to kill The Last Night,

NOW THEY FACE THE FIRST DAWN

We have short-term and long-term goals for this.

SHORT-TERM

First, we gather all of the evidence we can about The Last Night's media blitz. We need to make it clear, the only reason this game is under any pressure is because the creators didn't toe the line of an ideological clique that they never asked to be involved with. This means gathering info on every outlet and author, every blue check that retweeted the articles/smearjob, and uncover other things, like the person behind the @Justgamesonly22 account, or anyone who said dumb shit like the Ubisoft dev.

Secondly, we take all of this evidence, compress it all into easy-to-spread formats, and shove it in the faces of those who sought to kill The Last Night. Twitter, comment sections, wherever you can. Hopefully we can get people to realize that this whole situation is bullshit.

Third, we see what can be done for The Last Night team overall, maybe we can convince them to stay the course. Also, we need to find out if they did make any changes to their game after the pushback. One user noticed the change to the game's Steam description. We need to somehow confirm that actual tangible changes are going to happen to this game.

LONG-TERM

We need to do everything in our power to make sure a situation like this does not happen again. This means vocally supporting good devs, outlets AND helping other people stay informed.

First and foremost, a full scale redux of OP Rebuild is in order. A vague, out-of-date list of ethical outlets isn't good enough. Same goes for talking about devs. We need to have a seriously dedicated list of outlets for anons to follow, and for those who participate in social media to follow and spread these outlets, so long as they remain ethical and informative. This doesn't just mean push the easy ones, like TechRaptor and Niche, it means seriously helping out the smaller/struggling ones by spreading their good articles, turning off Adblock and letting them know you're here supporting them. This goes for devs as well. When P5 suffered pushback from the localization crowd of bullshit, we messaged Atlus, showed them we cared enough to buy the game, and told them we appreciated the effort that went into bringing the game over to NA. We should do the same for devs who are smaller, under fire, or just plain good devs who care for their consumers: Us gamers.

Secondly, we need to work on informing gamers who don't spend their time on here. Let them know about companies, and dev teams, and systems that support consumer-friendly practices. Let them know what they need to do to protect their own interests AND recognize when pushbacks like the one for The Last Night are happening, so that they can be there to oppose anti-gamer/anti-consumer bullshit, wherever it comes from. This means infographics, small tidbits of easily spreadable info, and a willingness to help out the gaming community as a whole. Aspiring graphic designers in the thread will want to get on this, as well as our Holla Forumsheads and savvy consumers who are willing to explain this at a very clear and basic level.

Third, we need to keep being gamers. Keep playing vidya, keep supporting good vidya and talking about it. Make art of your favourite characters, if you're talented enough. Support an artist if you aren't artistically inclined. At the end of the day, we're gamers, and we care about this industry in all aspects. We need to show it.

Best evidence of seen is that one tweet in particular has the same timestamp, but it's possible he just typed fast enough to write two relatively long tweets in a single minute:
reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/6gy80j/unverified_was_someone_circulating_fake/diu3ffs/

Nothing definitive.

Why are you still on cuckchan?
And digging what?

Well what do you want us to do about it? Ok, you get us banned on a site we don't post on, so what? Unless the board as a whole tries to stand against the moderation on the issue, the only thing we would contribute is very short-lived shitposting.

Metroid 3DS and Mega Milk girl on stream now.

The op text template should be edited soonish again, there is a lot happening. ESA ESRB stuff, TD stuff, the clique forcing Tim Soret to metaphorically go into room 101. Speaking of that.

OP First Dawn
>>>/gamergatehq/330729

3DS Metroid Game

If there is evidence the smear campaign used fake tweets that should be a huge boost, see

Please, please, please let their be a sexy game over animation.

Not sure how I feel about this

There were also a lot of people doing fake claims, as if they knew the guy and what he retweeted recently.

Reminds me of that one billy and mandy episode

I don't know yet just reposting what I saw on half/v/

Assuming this isn't bait, you can't dig effectively on a site where mods ban you for it.

Direct people to Deepfreeze.it for a compilation of corruption found so far. For digging up new corruption, here's some basic advice:

pastebin.com/rLaHep51

If you find something and the 4chan mods predictably ban you, you can fucking come over and post it in 8/v/, that way we can potentially spread it around. Even if you don't have completely definitive evidence it can give other people ideas on where to look, but don't be discouraged that there's often dead-ends.

user, gather evidence, put it all together in a nice little package and spread it like crazy.

Kill yourself

We're trying to dig up some stuff related to The Last Night's dev and how there's a coodinated smear campaign, but mods are deleting any threads or posts defending him.

I already asked earlier, fellow cuckchan nigger. Best you can do is dig on your own and keep making threads. Otherwise come here and join the party.

Then why the fuck are you still there?

Consider this part of it. We absolutely should be spreading this. Have a reputable outlet write about it so it's not just a screencap we're throwing around.

Do you like being anally raped?

I will say though fire emblem warriors worries me
If Hector and other old fe characters are mostly DLC I fucking swear to god

It's slow here… i think that's the reason most of us even go there.

Wait, I missed this. Are you sure it wasn't a mistake or mishearing?

Seriously, fucking end thyself.

The problem is that we don't have definitive proof they were faked. Only circunstancial evidences of very shady behavior and missing tweets that may or may not have been deleted by him. Along with other tweets that aren't deleted and have similar content to the missing ones.

Its worth looking, but could be a blunder to spread too half cocked.

Please be lying.

Apparently Neogaf is throwing a shit-fit over Xenoblade 2's female character design.

Edgy

It was picking up yesterday after so many people were pissed off because of Zoe and her goons going after a game dev

Is this a bannable offense yet?

Why?
It's not even that lewd.

It should be unless its an actual contributor in a drawthread.

4Chan isn't that bad. I stayed there during the exodus and maybe laughed at the users trying to leave. It's active, at least. If you don't pay too close attention to the shady stuff, it's just like a regular Neogaf-style forum.

When are we not getting shilled? There was (is) derailing and gaslighting attempts when TD anons started the Persona5 ops, the ESA redpill project, and now OP First Dawn.

Is that Matsumoto?

Fuck you Nisa

You really need to ask?

This is why you need to either lurk moar, or just go back.

That's why I added unnecessarily.

Since, you're a cuckchanner, I can't be sure if you're being ironic here or not.

If you cannot handle it being slow here then you deserve being in cuckchan. The speed a board goes generally tends to be proportional to the amount of cancer it contains, so if the slow speed of the site helps keep cancerous retards away then good. We really don't need morons that want to make it go any faster. And the complaints you made last thread about the board makes it very clear that you not only enjoy the cancer over there but are also part of it. So yes, you should still follow his advice and end yourself.

Two Polygon journos already getting ready to complain about the Mario mexico-themed level:

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/6h185y/mario_is_seen_wearing_a_poncho_and_sombrero_the/

At what point in the last 3 years battling identitarians did you go insane, user?

Good old neofags
How did yooka laylee work out for them?

ARCHIVE IT ALL

Archive EVERYTHING!

COME ON GUYS, IT'S CURRENT YEAR
YOU CAN'T HAVE SEXY DESIGNS ANYMORE

How do they even survive passing by a magazine store, with all those half naked women in public? They must have a urge to purge all that degeneracy in name of Anita.

archive.is/aEjyW
archive.is/K0Y9A
archive.is/Esh04

Not gonna go through all the pages, so have 3.

Wardell was the first to spot it, right? Did he post any caps of the tweets? I checked wayback and archive.is to see if someone grabbed it, but nothing, not even from an automated bot. That being said, google cache may have picked it up, if someone could check

I saw that coming from a mile away. You really going to bitch about Japanese developers taking away their impressions of a clearly day-of-the-dead festival inspired world?
How about we Americans bitch about the stereotypical representation of New York?

You can't please these fucks. Why do people try?

Bropill said it came first from a GGer on tumblr of all places.

There's only so much concentrated cancer I can be subject to.

[CULTURAL APPROPRIATION INTENSIFIES]

Different name, different era, same bullshit.

Somebody with a twitter want to have some fun?
Tell the guy in the second photo to stop being racist.
He's clearly a white male, he has no right to appropriate use of a black reaction image.

Could be better, but could be worse.

Throw it back in their face and accuse them of being evil racist trump nazis, to make a real shitstorm.

Also, nothing on Google that I can find. Searched for a lot of the terms on the missing tweets and only found tweets by goons mocking it.

Interesting note, I looked at the archive in Brote's tumblr, i can get the picture from justgamesonly22's tweet. Obviously the link to the tweet doesn't exist, but here's the fakes

what are the chances of xenoblade getting censored again? Do we know whos doing the localization?

I've been thinking about something, and it's something I thought about a long time ago too. That long after GG was over and we all moved on, they would pounce. SJWs play the long game. Wait for us to all give up, then create a new controversy and use it to "prove" all their claims about us. Use it to prove that GG is all about chasing women out of gaming.

That line is being thrown around a LOT on twitter. It's like 2014 all over again. Think that might've been at least a part of this? Zoe get's to sell more books, get back in the spotlight, and after the fact "prove" that GG was a hate campaign about women the whole time? Maybe they didn't count on us still being here.

It's a lot harder to censor a simultaneous release because whoever is working on it won't have any time to do it.

The girl replacing Rapp is kind of a QT…

voice actors sounded british, so i supect this one is done by nintendo of europe.

archive.fo/1oQgk

THICCC

Wait, wait, did we know about these? Someone managed to get them?

archive.fo/DO6O4
archive.fo/Z0Uo0

We really need a redpilled outlet as big as polygon to mock this shit. Call them anti-mexican racists. The shitstorm would be glorious, to have an outlet challenge another outlet.Right now they all run in a pack except for a few small fish that support us.

Never pass on journo salt.

You mean Audrey?
She's not new.

What is he salty about?

Threadly reminder that gies can't into doom.

archive.is/xSIFT

Of course I don't mean Audrey. She's cute but I mean that other brunette. She's a kawaii neko if you catch my drift

Oh wait, he was the guy really bad at Doom?
That makes it even better.

Every time I hear Arthur Gies I'm reminded of how the first GG thread to suggest that the DF tans are twins was titled "Arthur Gies a bitch Edition".

That small crowd being there.

I don't get it. What is he complaining about?

So how many of you misogynist gamer-gays have a filthy Girl fetish?

This one?

She's hiding her tits year, but showing legs + stockings to make up for it…

I don't really thing that it is about short-long term differences, I think it is more to do with the fact that they have a much greater ability to attack and defend due to them acting like a hivemind, which is why they suddenly change to something being fine with something when it turns out to be their guy. Random people that seek to do whatever they deem the right thing to do aren't organised and thus it makes them very vulnerable to being targetted. The election allowed people to join together but prior to that they were largely disconnected, Trump himself not so much but rather the fact that people united under a cause, meaning that the collective the election formed wouldn't have gone away if Trump had lost. And that is why Holla Forums became so powerful as a result of the US election, it consisted of people all across the globe but there really wasn't much for people to gather behind except UKIP and a bit of raiding.

Are her socks going over her shoes? I'm confused and have a boner.

Don't shit on him too hard. Have you ever tried playing an FPS with a controller?

That's just sad. I'd take him under my wing and teach him the wonders of girls, but he's into shrek-like trannies.

I actually did because of that vid, played it for a bit with a controller while drunk and still wasnt anywhere close to being that bad.

Guilty as charged.

Yes, and I hadn't sucked that bad.

Is it still special representation / virtue signalling if someone makes a gay mod of a game because they're obsessed with penis, GG?

I have. You can't get near mouse precision, but it's super easy to be infinitely better than that.

Nintendo probably made her because they weren't PG.
She knows, though. She wore a white hairpin again.

No, just matte black heels.

Yeah. It's not as great as a mouse by far but that's still no excuse to be that terrible.

looks more like a joke, just an 'ehhh' one.

It would only be that bad on a controller if you were forced to use only one analog stick at a time. Just look at the first 30 seconds and you will see that this was exactly what he was doing. What a surprise it is to see a cuckchanner to defend Polygon for being shit at vidya.

As do I

You mean like half the skyrim mods?

I was better at Goldeneye and Perfect Dark with a single analogue stick and c-buttons than that idiot was with twinsticks.

SJWs a while ago tried to argue that gay men were all misogynists because they don't want to fuck women. And trannies even tried to shame into fucking women if said women claimed they were men.

Holy shit, I didn't know someone owned up to that mess, probably because the faggot would block his own mother for saying he looks sick.

I'm guessing he tipped his hand. Nearly all journos in current era do not serve the public or their readers, they are little more than an extension of PR departments at this point. The public being allowed into a previously closed event like E3, means most press journos and the usual suspects have less leverage with publishers and studios.

Journos expressing outright disdain and contempt for the public they claim they are serving, has become more frequent from what I'm seeing. Their mask has been fracturing.

Not my edit, just reposting.

I wish there's a way to destroy SJWs. Or at least have the industry wisen up and tell them to fuck off like Atlus did.

I think that user was banned for posting something calling a woman "waifu"

Yeah but I don't wanna be labelled an SJW for fagging up my vidya

So SJWs really just boil down to women demanding complete subjection of the male after all this time of pretending to be pro-gay?

Wow thats fucked up

Here's a better image of disgust

Much appreciated

The only pro is that it is crash proof in theory.

The con is everything else.

faggot

She's never been attractive to anyone but she was still looking much better without this weird, horrid color

That's just one example of a journalist being bad at a game. They specialize in gaming news, not gameplay. That's where they excel.

Fug, thought one of them was the original clip for the Horseshoes, Hotdogs and Handgrenades segment, turns out it was simply an .mp4 I forgot to delete after converting.

fuck off faggot

Basically. SJWism has always been about control, that's why so many of them have narcissistic personality disorder. That's also why so much of SJWism boils down to "no fun allowed." It's the ultimate expression of control. You get take away something someone else really enjoys.

Legs and teats are great. But so are silky smooth armpits.

Neogaf crying salty tears

How are you supposed to write about video games if you can't play video games?

I'll take the one on the right

What is that?

I have a fetish for imagining myself as a girl and getting dicked if that counts.

I'd put my sword in that sword.

I'll take both but I wanna see official art of the blonde.

613a65 and his trollbuddy is trying to derail and bait, badly. Look at the posting history, and consider the timing.

Ubishit YES

archive.is/5deiy

She looks like a hooker with her legs in stockings exposed like that wearing that short ass skirt.

Maybe the team with the failing brand should stop trying to tell the team with the successful brand how to do their job, if they want anymore handouts from Nintendo in the future, that is.

Looks like a man in drag.

These people want to suck the joy out of everything. Can't wait for them to do to mario what they did to Beyond Good and Evil.

So that's a problem, but Mario being a giant caricature of an Italian is okay?

Cool. Just keeping score.

someone pointed this out

archive.is/zspCF

Her twitter account is an anagram for "Urethra Obeys".

how does ubisoft manage to hire so many people that cannot keep their fucking mouths shut while advertising they work for them

also

just ask them why it's actually bad that japanese invented italian cartoon plumber man is playing a guitar in a sombrero and watch the mental gymnastics

wew, classic deflection

To who's standard and tune? Hers? Her socjus cult? Go shake my maraccas.

So Ubisoft is for piracy and thought policing
Good to know

Just don't you dare pirate any of their games or try and hold them up to their own standards like that shitlord here

Didn't Ubisoft say that all PC gamers are pirates at some point?

Mariachi bands are fucking everywhere. My ex goes to a Mariachi show at least three times ever month in her area, and they always dress like this

of course they didn't. They're weak willed, thin-skinned hipster ninnies. They stepped to people with some of the most insane levels of perseverance to exist, that perseverance merely a result of the hobby they love.

she can sell me a game any day. At least she shows up to E3, unlike a certain someone I know of who's fond of telling sweet little lies :^)

i think i'm gonna puke

good. I hope for everyone's sake they don't censor the game and fuck it all up like they did Xenoblade Chronicles X.

archive.fo/GtPih
please use archive.is/pc-gaming-has-around-a-93-95-per-cent-piracy-rate-claims-ubisoft-ceo/

HOW DARE YOU ASSUME THEY ARE PORTRAYING A SPECIFIC ASPECT OF THE MEXICAN CULTURE AND NOT MEXICANS AS A WHOLE? ARE YOU A RATIONALIST AND NOT A PROBLEMATIZER?

>please use archive.is

Known blogger Sargon of Akkad noticed me as most political incorrect CEP - and makes auto promotion for me.
What receives recognition in Kekistan and surrounding areas?

In my country, feminists/communists are a bit more upfront and honest, and they call their tactics "problematization".

They even go as far as describing it as "making problems out of nothing, just to provoke our enemies", with the intent of raising hate and extremism in the country to lead to 'change'.

Its the same deal as "critical theory", but they are more self-aware and explicit about it.

I think we might be okay because of a simultaneous release, but who knows?

Let's just do some napkin math here. Minecraft has sold over 122,000,000 licenses. It can run on just about any PC, but assuming that 95% of people pirate, 2,440,000,000 people have played minecraft regularly (and not just sampled it because we live in a world where demos don't exist). Even though there's more autists than ever before, that seems unlikely.

I remember this, ended up pirating all ubishit titles, specially since Assinass Cred II was only playable if you pirated it.

even then, i'm not hopeful. I have no faith in Nintendo of America (or whatever 3rd party localization company they use) to NOT censor the shit out of anything remotely sexy or to not meme it up.

I don't know why but Rosalina will always be hot as fuck to me.

Yeah that's it. It's a retarded claim.

Same, I think her small gaze and haughtiness makes her look like she's constantly ready to ride your cock. Like she'd look at your bulge and just giggle.

Are you a virgin Val?

Does she know that mariachi music is largely influenced by Spanish guitars and German polka?

I was gonna reply "sadly no" but I'm now baffled, wondering why I'd say "sadly"…

I want her to use her magic wand to magically remove my cock and then use it as a strapon to fuck the other princess, while I watch, tied up. And I can feel everything but unable to cum until she lets me.

Shit would be so cash.

Was she cute?

If there's any censorship, it's not going to be per region. I expect it'll just be sweeping changes worldwide to be better suited to those with "Western Sensibilities."

IS RED WHITE AND BLUE MARIO A WHITE SUPREMACY SYMBOL?

In buzzfeed or something in 3… 2… 1…

Note that I don't think this would be any more acceptable.
Just that it's not practical to do any changes by region in such a scenario.
It makes it easier to spot the censorship apologists, though.
Isn't really a valid option anymore, though even when you considered the practicalities of importation in the past it still wasn't really a solution.

I forget, is Ubisoft Montreal the studio behind Mario+Rabbids?

That hentai was fucking amazing, I'll admit.

The first one was okay, not terrible but a bit on the chubby side, and hyper-emotional as any teenage girl would be… well, probably more. Too jealous.
The second one was a one-night stand who basically stayed still all throughout, literally had to use her like an onahole while thinking of loli to finish myself off
The last one apparently hadn't realized I wasn't in love, and hoped it would become reciprocal, and went furious at me when I repeated that wouldn't happen
Girls are a fucking pain dude

Can't say my sex life is any better.

I just made that up as a random fantasy! If there's a hentai of it please share sauce

Oh, Xenoblade 2 has breast jiggle.
I wonder if that will last.

I just want segregation between humans and liberals/ feminist/ muslim/ whatever. Is that too much?

Is this supposed to be a fan fiction?
Sounds like some retarded short story someone would write in middle school.

The frog's probably talking about alignment youyou.

Bullshit you did. That manga's been famous online for goddamn years. Hell, the end is even much too grandiose for anyone not to have read it before.
I've forgotten the name and author sadly, so I can't help you.

How cute, using Martin Luther King, the one who was against segregation.

It's a remake of "Metroid 2: Return of Samus"

archive.is/nF180

nichegamer.com/2017/06/13/level-5-acquires-comcept-rebranded-to-level-5-comcept/
archive.is/RBNi3

archive.fo/LCMP9

archive.is/f43ht

archive.is/LvnpU

Nope, I didn't, although that one's great too. I mean that one of a kid who's bullied hardcore by three girls in his class, and they hang him by the dick, then the dick pops out and they realize they can attach it to anything.
Turns out the guy is a witch's son and she made his dick like that because "why not".
It's hot as fuck. The girls use the dick to fuck each other and other girls too.

I always assumed that show was about how evil whitey is, never saw it.

Wew Rebecca absolutely blown the fuck out

the dev talking about it had a strong french accent so I'm guessing yes

Yes because if you live separate from them then they have a harder time leeching off of you

Oh, I remember that one.
It's Truck-chan no Bouken

I always liked the spanish. Not the drug cartels or the illegals, but the regular legal immigrant always seems bro-tier.

al sharpton attacked that show, specifically that episode so because his entire fortune is made from duping niggers, and lawsuits over controversies.

Ended up looking it up. It's not. It's by Ubisoft Paris. It's still a Ubisoft employee complaining about Mario when one of their studios is working on a Mario game

Maybe we should see if the dev has social media or an email and ask them to not censor it, as a side op for TD. A preemptive strike before the journos start up the hitpieces, better safe then sorry.

That's the page ! Thanks a lot. That end is so magical, still have never quite found something as powerful in a hentai since then.

That is the point, they had the right to nothing, but when they made themselves your enemy, they also made themselves your equal. They have a chance to win, when they were not even in the fight in first place.

Spanish or Hispanic? Because the difference between them is fairly significant

Ah man my dick is in diamonds from this BTFO

Good work Mexicans

Accusations of cultural appropriation is a modern day "White Man's Burden"

Return of Samus sound better than Samus returns.

Yeah and the fan remake looked infinitely better than this game, Nintendo is just full of shit ideas when it comes to metroid.

I remember a few years ago, we had calls for "cultural sensibility" instead, which meant basically "portray other cultures respectfully" and that is all. It was fair and balanced enough.

But no, they can't use the existing language and concepts that work, they have to create purposely deceitful and fucked up new terms to enact power.

Maybe someone should make a fan sequel to prime so nintendo steals that and gives us a proper prime game.
Then again, nintendo can die for all I care. As a matter of fact, AAA can die as a whole and all the publishers with it.
I want the golden era of AA back.

But, then again, I think you mean a Metroid fan game, not something that steals the gameplay.

Of course it has always been about power. I figured out that most SJWs don't believe the shit they preach. Most of them are real scummy people hiding behind "progressivism" as a shield. Look at how many of those so called "male feminists" turned out to be real sexual predators.

the E3 shit is so boring people are posting spider waifus on the stickied thread kek

archive?

youtube.com/embed/AH2D9xnjfwk
dorito pope makes randy and a faggot from comedycentral look even more incompetent
also kiki wolfkill

No, they do.
Why do you think they feel all men are rapists? Or that women need safe spaces from men?
These are people that haven't realized everyone else isn't like this. They project their issues onto everybody because they refuse to admit they're abnormal.

Its in the picture.

Well, don't bring it here (Unless they're hot).

Isn't that a saying that goes the aspects of your enemy that you hate the most are really problems that you have with yourself?

sorry, i'm blind

Exactly feminist men tend to be rapists because feminism preaches that men by their nature are rapists. They also think that women are defenseless against rapists and in most cases cannot get their rapist convicted. How could they not attract rapists by the bucketload?

This, they are born again, finding a religion to absolve them of their sins again and again. I think some of them even get off on the social shunning they get from the in-group, as it makes them feel like they are being guided by a superior wise power.

can i get the actual source

archive.fo/yiGJA

I liked the spiderwhore in Muramasa.
Rajyaki the best.

But why

Dark souls has the two best spider grills

Muramasa for PC never, ever.

Switch emulator when?

hopefully soon, cemu just got playable and now nintendo releases a new console like total jews.

I have no problem with this if they become a serious and ethical developer from now on. As long as its not like Tim Schafer that seems to want to continue making a fool out of consumers and fans and ride on his past fame and clique contacts.

I don't think Level-5 will put up with that bulshit.

archive.is/yraxd

Oh boy get ready for more bulshit laws coming to a country near you.

fucking faggots. To bad consumers are total faggots and cucked.

Who could be behind this?

What a faggot

There's still hope
That's what i tell myself, that is

No gubbermint directly poking at it? (obviously it will lobby governmints) Requires some pondering…

Is it piracy if I sneak in to a movie theater?
Is it piracy if I know a guy that lets me in?
Most likely yes according to the hollyjew.

Meh, they're already doing great battling movie piracy by making dreck I have no interest in seeing, even gratis.

"co budzi uznanie w kekisatnie i okolicach ;-)"
Is more about him acknowledging a meme than a question.

But yeah:
Known Blogger Sargon Of Akkad noticed me as the least politically correct CEP - and made sympathetic/nice commercial(in a way that Sargon praised him).

Ben, Benny, Benson… that's not a nice thing to write

Guess I'll have another reason not to watch ghostbusters 2016 or Pirates 5

Ooooooh, I know that one. Yeah, it's good.

Just like Fie in Cold Steel 3.

You can just play it on dolphin.

he also nuked these comments from the Tim Soret shitpiece

archive.fo/rpu3C

Not the Vita version, which has the better translation and extra content.

hahahah, Kuchy-Koo has been doing this for so long yet still doesnt know better than to run his mouth in the comment section and come across as, yet again, a totally unprofessional and vindictive faggot

I'll be there laughing when Polygon finally eats dirt beneath the pile of shit they've been digging and slinging

can you say
SEND EMAILS AGAIN

Can we get that memeteor already?

please use archive.is/2013/04/05/muramasa-rebirths-new-translation-compared-to-ignitions-wii-version/

youtube.com/watch?v=UrYYJX7hT7U

compare

youtube.com/watch?v=W75YethJjUs

Are you
FUCKING KIDDING ME!

Sorry, forgot not to quote.

It's even a prequel, user !
Amusingly, Ashley Burch is not gonna be the voice for Chloe again, because she was part of the strike last year and so they didn't get her for it

No, user. It's worse. It's a prequel. They couldn't even get Burch to come back. Hard to say whether that improves it or not. But no, there's still an actual sequel on the way, because apparently there's a demand for it.

Fuck's sake.

archive.fo/KVlcr

lololololololololololol

Anyway. At least I hope for some rape porn of her.

Also, what kind of prequel should anyone care about this shit?

No idea. Looks like there's still gonna be some magic power bullshit, but at least it'll last only three episodes.

It's about Chloe and that dead girl, so the conclusion is already forgone. At least they're only doing three. It's still three too many.

Its going to be hella GOTY

I don't care about they getting to have those games, just leave ours alone.

Wait, is that cock clipping or the sweater had a hole?

I can find episode 2 but I can only find episode 1 in spanish. Plz halp

I think those are her fingers.

Ah yeah. I had to look at it again but you are right.

Yeah dude, that's her left arm/hand trying to buffer cock being shoved too far into her throat, or shoved in and held there without the required amount of time to breath (pushing against his leg, or some physical signal since a verbal safe word wouldn't be possible).

Did Descucktoid kicked Jed already? I can see him going to Wayshit very easily

Look at those commies defending copyright and megacorp monopolies.
Is mental retardation a political philosophy? Because that's the only thing they consistently fall into at this point.

Step your pun game up.

This reminds me of the time the japanese government spent millions to fight piracy a few years back and we all know how that went.

I think it's because the so called "nazis" (anything remotely right-wing) are against megacorps.
So in order for the commies not to become the nazis, they have to support the globalists agenda.

They never were really good with principles those commies.

If said in seriousness, consider suicide. If said in jest, consider suicide.

God, we can't even talk about "killing Nazis" anymore when it comes to gaming, because "progressive-left" rhetoric starts talking about doing it in real life, where they're already calling everyone Nazis. And here we are, with a new Wolfenstein game announced.

Does anybody have Tim's GG tweets? I want to add that to this list since none of those articles showed the "awful" things he actually said. I have these only

it's like the devs asked themselves, "How do we make the player's choices even more pointless?"

LOL

The story until now, #TorrentialDownpour news
archive.is/vTaw5
archive.is/Wy9W8
archive.is/mkX97
archive.is/qvCcT
Our Holla Forums and cuckchan /g/ made a replace for nyaa after it was taken down, make sure to use it.
nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/
As a troll move they put the fakku doujins you have to pay for in download state.
Fakku 0001-1000: files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
Fakku 1001-1100: files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
Fakku 1101-1200: files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
Fakku 1201-1300: files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent

Sei So Tsui Dan Sha.

Read until the final page.

It fucking hurts man

Why are the cuckchan fags still here?

>mfw deadline to register to vote was a month ago and I missed it by a day

no first for benis, therefore sage

You've gotta participate in every election. Vote for funs and free speech if you can't find a reason to vote for anybody else.

the degeneracy never stops

I never cared for that game and I hate it more just by looking at little bits of it.

I also hate the stupid endings where you have to 'fix time' because some shitty reason. Fuck you, I have eternity to fix it.

It's like some idiot complaining about an all powerfull superhero he can't kill all dictators and wargangs in africa because others will replace them.

They're not twins, user. The artist is just so terrible every single character looks absolutely identical.

You need to watch broteam's streams of the game, though, user. They're frankly why many people started following the guy. It's some of the most intense playthrough I've ever watched, although his Minecraft story mode vids are golden too.

Bring back institutionalization. These people should be in padded cells away from others.

Do kids outside ads speak like this for real?

Totes

Hella

So snazzy.

Radical

Bazoople

tubular broski

Amazeballs.

I was going through my GG folder and reading all the caps I have. You've dropped some gold from time to time val.

Schway

I used to be a white mage in GG. A bard of sorts. Just there to push more active and brave warriors to have a goal.
Having love for you guys always makes me wish for you lot's best.

I haven't heard that word since Batman Beyond ended

No, they say even dumber shit like

And Stoked, Psyched, Lit, and Skeet Skeet

Bodacious

Searching archive.is with a wildcard lets you see all the tweets that anyone has bothered to archive:

archive.is/https://twitter.com/timsoret/*

That's probably most of them.

I need the constantinople.webm to cheer up.

archive.fo/qp1rg

archive.is/diDae

Willing to bet someone said it better at some point.

You mean brodacious. Kill me.

They just had to lie about everything.

no, not at all

>tfw you're not Ashly Burch

There should be a third option to sacrifice both in exchange of superpowers or some shit.

Reminder that self-care, makeup, heels, corsets and wigs were first a part of masculinity (And had nothing to do with transsexualism or feminization) and then inherited by women. Feminist over-simplification of masculinity in different cultures is a disservice to everyone.

archive.is/bEv0P

Ha

I don't have the webm.

Because oh I don't know, maybe because voice acting, let alone voice acting by the lazy no talent hacks VA in vidya isn't as important as those cunts think it is?
Hehehehehehehehe.

Here is the short version

Where's the yaoi?

B-But if vydia is art, it sure needs super stars who outshine the actual creators of the games and dictate which movies even get funded…

I was watching an Undoomed stream with Ian Miles Cheong. He discusses leaving social justice and how it's impacted his life. When he goes to cons and industry events, he has to worry about being sucker punched. He says he has more haters now than ever before.

Can he have his ads back now?

Oh, here's the video if anyone is interested. It's 3 hours long. I'm 20 minutes in and have lost interest

Has that happened?

Don't know, but remember: Punch nazis.

Apparently he is talking about leaving the cult, guess what happens to people trying to leave a cult.

They tried to devour him for some sort of slight, so he ate crow and came back to the real world, where people aren't so awful. Stated that he was surprised that people treated him like a friend, in spite of his previous behavior, and know knows which side is in the right. He is an indication that anybody can get out of the soul-killing cult that is the radical left, and they hate him even more for that, because others will follow his footsteps when they inevitably run afoul of the hive mind, instead of falling down and begging for mercy from the rainbow-haired ubercunts.

I want California to break off the continent and sink already.

Unlike them, who will continue to devour you long after you bent the knee to them

Now you can't Ian

Maybe when he makes financial amends to hotwheels, maybe.

Right now watching the Life is strange 2 trailer and now I'm fucking infurated. She justifies breaking someone's car because she couldn't steal a shirt and the guy called her babe.

Seriously, I need lots of rape porn when the game is done.

Thanks soros.

archive.is/mNiA0

:^)

It completely baffles me how this man is allowed to walk around free let alone get a stage.

They think the UN can make Cultural Appropiation illegal worldwide.

archive.is/bvjnF

apparently xenoblade is being localized by treehouse, there was a live stream of them playing it so maybe we can see how memed up it is, hopefully the game getting a duel release will protect it like it did bayo.

They are getting sued now.

archive.is/Yk6ZY

Poland already came out and said "Fuck it, fine us. We ain't taking in refugees".

Can I finally dream of the breaking of the European Union?

Why can't they say "Fuck it, we're leaving?"

Do they feel in charge?

You know that Treehouse Live is just what it's called when they play all the games right? They aren't involved with every one they play. Did they specifically say they were doing it?

How do you sue a country?
What, is the rest of the EU going to judge the trial and force them? Seems a good way to instigate war.

Treehouse showing off the game doesn't mean they're translating it. The va work in the trailer was british so I assume NoE is translating. Though I admit I'm not hopeful. Treehouse should be beta testers/demonstrators and nothing else.

I guess they might try to do economical presure using all members of the union or other bully tactics.

Because the EU still gives them money and keep sending them money in an effort to get them to switch over to using the euro. They're probably gonna use the money the EU distributes to them to pay the fine kek
Also Poland is europe's mexico, that's why alot of polish migrants are everywhere in europe. They do the mexican tier jobs

archive.is/bv2dc

archive.fo/OO1DX

It's a good sign, though bear in mind Treehouse worked on BotW and that had garbage British accents, so who the fuck knows.

Poland's economy will be fucked if the EU puts sanctions on potatoes

The EU can't die soon enough. Fuck the EU, fuck Soros, fuck everything

You know what you can say to a mexican to insult them? At least with spanish standars.

Call them "chamaquitos". Or even better, just say "Que te follen, chamaquito."

It isn't as bad as it sounds, it takes fucking ages for any lawsuit by the EU against a member state to take hold, which countries like Luxembourg are taking advantage of.

If the EU puts sanctions on Poland then you can expect shit to go down. The only reason why Eastern European politicians even bother staying in the EU is because it provides plenty of money to steal from. If something threatens those gibsmedats then you can most certainly bet that they are going to start getting their shit together in order to either appease or oppose the EU. They are taking a fairly large gamble with the lawsuit.

Trump might give them a hand with that.
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/06/09/president-trump-announces-plan-to-visit-poland/

Only Zelda did. Incidentally, she was voiced by the person who voices Ash in Rainbow Six Siege, of all things.

EU is trying to force Hungary to make 'camps' for Immigrants and enforce that they won't go out and migrate to Germany. Its so progressive.

well fuck, this is a new type of shill

Thank god for this man. He might not be perfect but i'd take a bullet for him.

I wonder what has him shitter shattered?

Guys, why didn't you tell me that Chris Chan got in the news?

He did?

What did he do this time?

Not much. Just saying not to hate and shit like that.

I got it from a recopilation video, so I don't long those news are.

Is he dead yet?

So I have all my reaction images in one big folder together, and I'm trying to sort them into various folders. I'm using a program called Photosift, which let's me set target folders to various keys, and then sort through through images like that, one at a time.
I can do roughly 10 images a minute
Is there a better program? One that maybe recognises what's in the image and lets me sort them all at once?

Ah, so it's fucking nothing then.

That's not news. I want to hear if he kills someone, kills himself or gets arrested again.

A sad post-career end for Gabrielle.

It was just hearsay from a gamefags thread, I was just lurking around find more info and to see what normalfags think. So far I don't see any real outrage outside of a few sjweebs complaining that it is too anime. Also it looks like saito is doing the art.

Gee I wonder why

They have been forcing them to do that for quite a while, it is just that at one point they chose that it would be easier to just refuse them entry.

I'd like to know as well, actually, because I have a shitton of pictures that I haven't sorted out.

Pic unrelated.

Well that's entirely reasonable, I don't see why they'd boo him just for

Oh, now I get it.

>tfw body swap is my fetish
That's fuckin' fast as shit.

That was fast

They are booing him because the European Parliament consists almost entirely of socialists and communists, and the fact that he called them human trash.

archive.is/Vh4Pk

I FUCKING HATE THE LEFT NOW

Where have you been all these years?

Your Name must have given you the biggest boner.

Appeasing in this situation is retarded, because the refugees would just take all the gibs money that they want. Better to go full out on it and pull a France. Threaten to pull shit to cause their refugee problem to go up if they don't pay.

Haven't watched it yet, but I will tomorrow.

wasn't she having some sort of breakdown?
what did she appropiate?

When I was a young boy
My father took me into the city
To see a marching band
He said, "Son, when you grow up
Would you be the savior of the broken
The beaten and the damned?"
He said, "Will you defeat them
Your demons, and all the non-believers
The plans that they have made?"
"Because one day I'll leave you
A phantom to lead you in the summer
To join the black parade."

When did he cuck his father out of the title?

How's the ESA redpill doing?

Twitter battle account reactivated.

When they realized his dad is immune to their tactics.

I DIDN'T NEED THIS TODAY

I made a new one. Well, it's an old SJW parody account but I hardly ever used it so I deleted everything off of it and remade it as a new main. I gave it a female name to fuck with SJWs

its funny as hell, in other countries talking shit about the president and his family could get you in jail or worse
oh boy, you americans and your "oppressed"

Make sure you follow all of the good sites, and other people who need/deserve support within the industry.

oneangrygamer.net/2017/06/geek-com-apologizes-to-gamergate-over-far-cry-5-petition-controversy/32432/

archive.is/9DpDu

I might be slowpoking but It's new for me

>They instead go after his son, an 11 year old child
ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING

If you're going to follow people that deserve support (thus opening yourself up to being shut down by algorithms) then at the very least follow some progressive shit in order to counteract it slightly.

Follow some innocuous shit as well, just in case.

Will take a while, there are many out there. Yay!

Lel
archive.fo/XzpAx

ARCHIVES

This account I'm using is hardcore leftist from back 6-7 years ago. Not sure what the algorithms will think about that, over 5000 left-wing political posts.

Without Hitler there would be no mass produced penicillin or decent pesticides. No cold war technologies no Space Race or Internet. Though or the side of Infanticiding kid Hitler The West might've gone to war with the USSR and we won't be dealing with this commie fricks

Some anons distributed it, and Mark Kern retweeted it. Redpill and promo can be found here . Still in play, considering this is a medium to long game.

Since we are talking about who to follow on Twitter, does anyone have any of the old OP Rebuild graphics, or the ones that listed ethical sites and all that shit?

If shit manages to become a reality, I'm passing some keys (and lacking that, copies) around.

I should say, I want them so I can start redoing them, as per OP First Dawn.

What was the tweet?

Why aren't you in >>>/agdg/ or the agdg thread?

archive.fo/ZSagZ
archive.fo/N5940
archive.fo/2Z9i4
archive.fo/EptUp
archive.fo/OP51l
archive.fo/PSK12

see

I saw youtube ad by KFC that had the phrase "shut up and take my money"

Just throw them out of the plane first, don't waste the bullet.
Sounds ok.
Stop for a second. What else does it do. If it's only writing, and unless it's a hell of a writer that understand that vidya is an interactive medium, throw them out of the plane after the "idea guys".

We got archives of the beaners defending their honor?

He's a /tg/ autist who helps with the battle system design.

Alright, I can start working with these. Are there any outlets here that are dead/don't exist anymore? Alternatively, any that have popped up since making these?

Ah ok then. If his system and rules are fun and good, then he gets to stay in the plane. Most fa/tg/uys are ok from what I've seen.

>trump uses what is apparently an arabic term right after meeting the arabs, who knew they might rub off on him

I hope she dies surrounded by cats.

They never learn, do they?

What's that about?

The left has lost their fucking minds.

That takes me back. That kid has some fucking balls, hope the left didn't kill him already.

Fun fact, that goon, with the handle @solikebasically, claimed victimhood after people spread this around. She had more people giving her condolences for the "mean tweets" she received, than people giving the kid condolences. Jon Cryer from the sitcom "Two and a half men" being among them.

Oh, it gets much worse, my friend. Hell, just today, a muslim got the death penalty for saying anti islam shit on facebook, that facebook actually reported to their government for.

archive.is/4jLU1

Top kek. You got an archive?

Which tweets are fake and which are real? Do we have archives of who is going after the guy? Is there a collection of evidence for this?

There is a ton of posts below that one about it, we have been digging. Not much luck.

I remember this, these are all goons btw.

Here, apparently >>12803677

archive.is/suuT1

I just wanted to play games.

hmm some interesting friendships here

hastebin.com/ajayofotip

I got the archive of the main tweet, there's too many to archive and my internet is disconecting every 3 min again

Oh, it's okay to disagree, just don't say anything about it, and don't you dare simply say it's okay. It's perfectly fine to disagree, just so long as you're silent about it.

Your name? It's a movie.

So it's body swapping?

Yes.

But it's less sexy and more sweet. There a little bit of fanservice, but not much. It's much more about the characters and feelings.

the gaymerx ugly cunt who wrote some dumb shit about japs and got mocked by them

yep hes back

gay

That's cool and all, but is there a scene with him masturbating in her body?

archive.is/tJj7s

I fucking hate twitter more and more with every passing moment.

He gropes her pretty much every morning he wakes up as her and it's all but shown she jacks off as him.

As someone pointed out when I posted the third image to KIA 7 months ago, The Sixth Axis should be removed, they did a hitpiece back in 2014.

archive.is/4mICZ

People from Sidearc.com and GamingReinvented asked to be included in the KIA thread at the time, so maybe check them out and include them if they active enough. There were some youtube channels recommended (Worth a Buy and Joseph Anderson) but I don't know anything about them, so I wouldn't recommend adding unless more people know/recommend them.

Some of the sites are inactive at this point, since the list doesn't get regularly checked.

Good morning.

What's up with Ubisoft and why are they employing doxers, virtue signalers, pirate advocates and feminists? Seriously. Oh wait, it's Ubisoft.

thats appropriation of Norse culture

Alright, watching it.

Okay, we do this all the time. We're fucking anons, nothing offends us and we're fucking irreverent. That's the kind of shit I expect from the internet.

my guess is that it was intentional so she could reuse as many as crash's animations as possible without having to put too much money into animations.

It doesn't offend me but I don't find dead people funny.

If that offends you, what are you doing browsing this site?

That's a good question. For me too, because something about that left a bad taste in my mouth too.

Oh, they already exist. They're called…investors and shareholders. /sarcasm
Seriously, while these two groups do receive a lot of shit for pushing companies to constantly pull in an ever increasing dollar amount, they are the ones the CEOs have to answer to about why it is that "X" didn't do well. And, nearly always, these people care more about the company making money above all other matters, so they're the ones who determine where the buck ultimately stops as far as a company getting political with it's image (And, if the company refuses to do so, the shareholders will take it to court, and win, and the company will be set back on track).

Also, I guess that's why there's such a hatred towards publicly shared companies these days. It is because the kikes and SJW can not control them. These people they have to answer to, which are also the same ones who actually know how to make money, are the ones really controlling the companies, and they cannot allow that.

I guess I really do come from proud country (Polish on my father's side, as well as French).

So, to jump to conclusions, the entire point of the N-Sane Trilogy is so that Activision can save money on developing assets for the next original Crash game? That's actually a smart move, from a business stand point. And, for gamers, it's a good indication of which series may return (And, when I say that, I don't mean shit like BG&E2).

Phil Fish's mutual follows, a good start place to search for cronyism and shit

hastebin.com/xiginizusa

Now it includes the genki image and the archive. Danke.

did he ever respond to this or did he run?

archive.is/VhJht
archive.is/c0Ytg
archive.is/EqTPE
archive.is/zENEa

McIntosh rants about video games featuring combat and the "toxic masculinity" of God of War. Seems like his favorite game at E3 has been Tacoma.

Well he changed his avatar. I'm assuming he just ignored it after that.

Yeah, sounds about right.

He followed up with a totally not made anecdote, with his completely authentic Japanese neighbor.

archive.is/kTidJ

God of War had no women of colour in it and its about fatherhood, how can this possibly stand?

Of course

You know, the part that bothers me about taht game isn't the whole "I left to be gay" shit, but how the game acts as if the lesbo leaving her parents to go have lesbo sex as a good thing, simply because they don't like her girlfriend, from what I assume to be good reasons.

Because men cannot be men today. In the past, men were warriors. They seized whatever was within their grasp, or died trying. Today, actions like that are looked down upon because we're suppose to be more "civilized".

Through huble bundles and sales, it did not do well at its own launch. Cheap games do well because they are cheap, not because of quality, or in life is stranges case, a lack there of. I could make a flappy bird simulator for a buck a pop and get that same number if not more.

Or how that could possible be a good fucking conclusion to a story. Wow this game has this big mysterious house and you have to find out the mystery behind it! "lol fuk u i am gay", not to mention marketing it as some horror thing.

Wasn't it featured in multiple humble bundles, including the Square Enix one?
I seem to recall that every game journo on the planet shoved it down people's throats, so it's not all that surprising to see it sold at least a little bit.
Hell, you want a better example of non-combat games selling? FIFA sells 10 million copies or so every year and it's the same damn game each time. Studios know non-combat games sell.

The same thing with the original Blade Runner, but you see everyone today treat that like it's some philosophical narrative that should be taken seriously.

Trips for truth. Never bought the game, but I cam imagine people were rightfully pissed off if they expected a horror game and got that.

Let me guess, tacoma pretends to be a scifi game but is something else entirely.

The goon getting sympathy was so fucking disgusting. I can't believe that they actually thought threatening children was ok and threatening their family while shitting on a ten year old was fine. What a bunch of faggots. The fact that they try to say saying mean things to them is worse than threatening a kid is fucking disgusting. Even more disgusting is how these hollywood famous faggots try to justify it too. Glinner being among them where he defends violence against women if they disagree with him. The whole circle of hollywood is such a shithole.

I have to admit, Super Mario Odyssey easily had the best trailer out of all of E3

If I remember correctly, she also stole several hundred dollars before she left to be a homo.

To be fair, the original theatrical version of Blade Runner is fucking terrible.
It got more bearable once we got a director's cut with no narration.

I think it spent more time on sale than at full price. Its literally a digital bargain bin title.

We will see hollyjew gits toted as the next blade runner and the source material shit on.

Where's the fucking apology, Bananarama?

Boy, wait until they find out what his favorite anime is. Yes, it's probably a parody account, still funny.

We (the royal we) invented vidya to at least pretend to be men again, but (((they))) won't even let us have that.

Yeah, it's been known for a while that they count sales through Humble Bundle, this was how Psychonauts got so big despite its slimy dev being a thieving cunt.

The singer is supposedly Pauline.

Yea, I know. i made fun of it when it was first announced, compared it to sonic 06, but the trailer looks pretty fun.

I can't wait for all the porn

You have to hand it to Nintendo. The company operates like shit, but they more often than not have the best games out there.

I noticed that too.

It's all but confirmed to be her, since she's the Mayor and she's asking Mario to gather musicians for a festival. I bet she still wants to give Mario a 'festival' of her own.

Why live.

I'd argue that perhaps that already happened with the first film.
It tries so hard to push the "DECKARD IS A REPLICANT TOO" narrative with Gaff's unicorn and such, but I argue that shits on the book.
At the end of the book, we have Deckard, as a human, who realizes that the Androids were more human than the real thing. They had hopes and dreams. They were passionate. They didn't rely on artificial emotion. They just wanted to live to the fullest, and man got in the way. Deckard realizes this partway through the mission, and struggles to complete it, due to feelings of regret. If Deckard's a replicant, then there's little point to this moral struggle.
I think the film fails in this regard, too. If Deckard were a replicant, then there's no point for Roy to have saved him. It is a display of humanity that Deckard had arguably been incapable of.
Roy can accept his own mortality and save Deckard, because if he kills Deckard, he's going to die anyway. He understands that Deckard might has his own motivations and his own sets of desires. If he just saves one of his own kind, it's not as much of a selfless act.

I want her to be my 1-up girl.

I think he meant GitS's source material user.

Aye.

Was it good? I'm not into E3 anymore so all I watched was the Rivals of Aether guest character announcement. It's Ori from Ori & the Blind Forest and it looks like it plays like a faster Rosalina+Luma

Hey guys, I'm working on a small web page showing the current GG threads, time it has been up, numbers of replies and other stats. I also want to automatically archive it when it get to 700 and maybe even do a new one but that part would miss the customized editions. I'm messing around with es6 and I'm bored.

Has the Last Night dev cut his dick in penance yet?

Of course. I still have nightmares about that time I agreed to teach C++ pointers to one of their "class".

The concept of epic themes is abhorrent to left-leaning storytelling. It's all about muh feelings and understanding each other.

Ah, Blade Runner. I have my own speculations on this franchise, and had come up with my own theory that covers both the book and movies, but I'll discuss that another time so as not to derail the thread too much.

I wonder what the world would be like had Masamune Shirow not lost his drafts in the tsunami. Maybe in that alt universe we'd be complaining about too much giant robot, sci fi, and mecha anime, sneer and LOGH as normalfag fodder, and long for more moeblob–nah, that's too crazy.

I mean granted, it's a good change of pace from having Shovel Knight in every game, which means now that I've said it he's gonna appear as the second and final guest character due to being a literal fish

I was hoping for the guy from Hyper Light Drifter. I didn't like HLD but I think the dash and blaster and stuff would work pretty well. I doubt I'll be dropping Wrastor for Ori but I'll buy the DLC. New stage kind of reminds me of the bedroom one from Smash U, where you have to hide from the mom. But it's a bird in this one.

Yes he did. Some anons conjecture the publisher was the one holding the blade though.
Also, pointers are such a simple concept. Did you use the "compartment" analogy?

Whoops, somehow deleted that.

Dream combo
>a giant 3d mecha game that plays like a mix of platinum games bayo prefered and armored core 3 or 4 but thats because I liked for answer
Never will happen though.

Aren't there epic stories out there where that does happen? I'm trying to think of examples, but the only thing to come to mind is Stargate (Though, I don't think that really fits the premise).

…Oh, I just got one, Wild Arms 2.

I think what they're going for is having a consistent cast of animal characters, and I don't think the guy from Hyper Light Drifter would fit very well.

Probably. If I had to guess who the next one will actually be I'd say it's going to be the furry thing from Dust.

That's a long story but yeah I started with the 'small box', compartment analogy but was told it was too complicated, in the end I didn't teach anything. The girls there wanted to learn but it seemed the pixelles monitors were code averse. I think they themselves didn't understand pointers and didn't want to seem stupid in front of the rest of the 'students' so they made it so I couldn't really teach anything past the basics. I think I got up to the syntax with the * then it was interruptions after interruptions.

Nothing beats the original Wild Arms OP, though.

God damn, Peach is adorable.

Seriously?

I want to know too, i do a lot of sorting on my PC and would be thankful for a better way

Yeah most anons on 4ch/8ch have no moral highground on this front, especially with gore postings and such, but I bet that the people laughing and making jokes are the same sort of folks who pretend to be social justice and moralfag others and try to get things censored.

Twitter is for animals.

It's awful. I have a muslim guy hitting my DMs up for lewds right now and his timeline is alternating between "I love being cucked and I want my wife's boyfriend to fuck me in my useless sissy ass" and "I regret those previous tweets I'm not gay". I don't even know how he found the account since I just use it to vent.

I think the better question is what's your twitter handle?

> guy hitting my DMs up for lewds
Is that Kacho?

I'm not sharing it because it's a secret account I use to vent. I don't have any friends so it's nice to have a place to let it out.

I don't think Kacho's a muslim.

Muslims are weird man, while I was in Riyadh it was like I was back in the past with the fucking religious police arresting people not praying hard enough or women walking alone. Then on fridays after prayer these same muslim would take the bridge to bahrain to fuck bitches and drink alcohol until they can't stand.

On a related note someone should update the Thread Repository, it's badly out of date.

gitgud.net/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

I've never actually met a muslim guy. I live in a pretty white area. But being a degenerate like I am, I'm nervous about them bringing so many over. I don't want to end up beheaded in a bathroom or something.

This is interesting. I was reading SCP pages and I came across this. Think he may be the same autist as on twitter?

Ah, I can click on his name and I get this. He may be autist 9volt. He may not be. It's a mystery.

9Fag likes SCP. Of course.

Considering how pozzed the English SCP Foundation pages are, I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out be the same attention whore.

It's been a while since I done it, do we have a list somewhere I can just update or do I have to do it the hard way going back from thread to thread?

They usually are pretty cool in my experience but history tells us the cool ones are the one who blow up in your face.

if you want coincidences, I think I found monkey's discus and he uploads anime on some streaming sites, but its probably not our (Holla Forums) code monkey

I would just be too worried that he's willing to do to gays what their book says to do.

I grew up around them and they have zero respect for you or the country they live in, areas they inhabit are filled with litter and anywhere they reach a certain number you get this really oppresive mood basically telling you to get the fuck out.

If you want to sort your images, do it now! If you don't sort them now, they'll pile up and they'll be even harder to sort.

Their tolerance to degeneracy is pretty low, yeah.

That's what I hear. For all the talk about how oppressive the west is, I really like it. I'm a rural leaf. If I was in the Middle East I'd probably be executed for various reasons. Out here, I don't really have friends but I'm not being hurt. I'm not even being insulted to my face. People just leave me be. I think the worst I've gotten is yelled at by a guy who insisted he was straight after we did stuff.

Another problem too is that I remember we lost a bread once to the ether because it was accidentally deleted

I think they'd probably just throw me off a roof because I'm a bundle of degeneracy. I wouldn't mind them if they were more likely to integrate.

wasn't that on HQ, not here?

If you were A) Not of Middle Eastern descent and B) Have no friends in high places, then yes, you're fucked. Professing faith in islam still won't save you if you don't meet the 2 criteria.

No, it was here.

I figured as much. I'm a slutty, alcoholic girl (male) so I'd be pretty doomed. I don't like the heat anyway.

You gotta stop doing this

Sharia law is designed to create jihadists. So much of normal human life is considered haram that even a devout Muslim will inevitably violate at least one of the rules. Then, wracked with guilt, they go to their local imam to confess, and he tells them there is only one way to repent for their unforgivable sin… the holiest deed in all of Islam, jihad against the kuffar. If you lay down your life for Allah all is forgiven. You can sin all you want and still get your 72 virgins in Jannah. Remember the 9/11 hijackers spent the days leading up to the attacks getting wasted in strip clubs.

This is funny because SJW wouldn't last 5min in Saudi Arabia. Dyed hair is a sign of degeneracy too for them. Also, Abdul Latif Abdul Aziz al-Sheikh, the head of the moral police said that anyone using social medias liek Twitter "has lost this world and his afterlife". Since most SJW are social media addicts this doesn't bode well for them.

I'll be having a couple hours of plane to do tomorrow, I'll see if I can start from this thread (or the next one) and go back as far as I can to update the repository.

I don't like saying trans and if I just say girl that could be confusing.

Isn't even music haram, outside of their weird war songs? That's another problem for me if so. I love chillhop so much.

At least they got one thing right.

so you were a man and now you are a girl, or you were a girl and now you are a man?

Seriously unless you people use FtM or MtF I can't figure it out

Huh, that's a good setup.

MtF, I guess.

Muslims consider mostly everything haram. I think we could learn from that, accepting any kind of degeneracy as normal led us here. We now consider normal 12 years old transgender dragon/werewolf/vampire otherkin. At one point we should have stopped.

Not all the time but definitely more than once. The Sportsmaster thread, and at least a couple of more, though some of them was due to tech glitches iirc.

Not going to happen. That cartoon pic where it shows the level of "niceness" islam has when it's under, then over a certain percentage? It's sadly true. One of the reasons why my folks -legally- immigrated the fuck out. No I'm not a sandnigger, but I know enough to see insanity or intentional malice whenever leftards go muh islamophobia and muh innocent achmed refugee.

Yeah, I remember that clip going around from a while ago of the little boy twerking during a pride parade in nothing but short shorts, and an old man trying to grind on him from behind.

That frustrates me so much. Why is it wrong for me to be afraid of people who want to murder people like me, and aren't afraid to do it?

What the fuck is wrong with you?

no trannies allowed

Found it, in my rage folder. Something about anger is so cathartic.

I didn't cut it off. I'm on the pills though. I don't know if I will get rid of it. No point until they can make real girl parts for me to replace it.

Okay, I'll be in bed soon anyway. Woke up too early and had a lot of errands to run and I'm very tired.

I was going to ask, but I thought I misunderstood the conversation. Are you a trap or transexual user?

I honestly don't have a good answer for this. These day's, you have to be afraid of germs and the great outdoors, but it's "wrongthink" to be afraid of people who want to kill you?

Then you are literally still male (male). Not MtF. You're just a fuckhead taking dangerous chemicals.

This is it, if western civilization has a future this is what they will use to show how low we sunk.

The thing with Muslims is they are degenerate themselves. They just act like they are not. and kill anyone that crosses the line too much so they can pretend they are not.

someone should be killed
post pics of yourself

My consolation prize is that once the muslims really go jihad on us the SJW will suffer even more than us. We'll get to see some of them thrown off buildings before they get to us, Or we could just convert.

I don't know, sorry.

Given my Christian beliefs, I won't be doing that…so, see you all in Hell.

I'm never really sure what the differences are. I
**>want to be a girl

I don't get the germs thing either. Exposure to germs the normal way builds up an immunity, doesn't it?

I don't know all the terms. I have trouble with this kind of thing because I'm really stupid.

It's scary. Kids aren't supposed to be shaking their asses in public while half-naked. Go ride a bike or play mario or draw cool stuff or something. do kid things.

everyone should be killed, i hope trump causes nuclear war and we all fucking die

never surrender

Don't be too surprized, that video (I don't have it on me) was from Brazil.
Pride parades in the West are cancerous at best, but the type of shit that goes on in Brazil would fluster even the most pozzed of degenerates.

I hope you get AIDS.

Socjus and islam does have a few things in common, such as hypocrisy, and their bizarre practice of covering or even protecting 3dpd childfuckers. Go look up 'afghan tea boys'.
Fuck the pope and yea that shit did happen. Yet isn't it curious that the shit that is happening now, gets little to no coverage.

Because you are low on the totem pole in the oppression olympics. You were ranked higher previously for being a fagmo, but the current year top champ of being oppressed are exploding sandniggers, or achmed driving evil trucks with a mind of their own.

Because in this current timeline I guess Maximum Overdrive was not just a shitty stephen king movie from the 80s.

I do too. I want to die. But on my terms, not a violent nutbar's.

Historically here we threw out the Church in the 70s, so my Christian beliefs are not as strong but after seeing how the muslims live in saudi arabia I'll go to hell with you.

Trying to bend nature like you are doing is probably not going to end well. Anyways, do you at least pass?

I briefly thought it was a topless girl doing something lewd

now I want to claw my eyes out

Trump won't cause a nuclear war. It is just not good business. Your previous quoted comment explains the second.

HOLY FUCK MASSIVE FIRE IN A TOWER BLOCK IN LONDON
archive.is/nGrav

Someone is heating up the BBQ for when Ramadan ends

The thing about Catholic priests is that it's not even a religious thing. I've read some interesting books on this, and it's not "Catholic priests become pedophiles through gay magic", it's "pedophiles become priests so they have an excuse to be single and around kids".
Isn't that that old Tim Schafer game about the biker gang? I think I won a copy of the remaster on GOG but I haven't played it. I wanted to finish Sam & Max Hit the Road first.

I pass well enough. You could probably tell if you tried but I'm not hairy and broad shouldered and stuff. I was always small and sickly to start with.

It would still be awful with a little girl, too! Unless she's a midget. That's fine. I'd like to see midget porn, it could probably be kind of hot in a weird way.
Violence isn't in my nature.

Yeah, I know. I just wish the left was right about something for once. Just this once.

As long as you don't look like those god awful twitter trannies… or cosmo.

Got pics?

Didn't Chris Ray Gun do a video duet or something along this exact line?

Just live your life user. And stay away from priests.

Lay off the alcohol a bit. If you are that low on brain cells, being an alcoholic won't help. And you say you're slutty, well alcohol won't help you make good sexual decisions either.

If you got enough self awareness to know you are a slutty alcholic. Maybe you still have enough brain cells to know that acting like a drunk town bicycle might be more dangerous than you getting thrown off a building by sandmonkeys. At least in the current time.

Meh, it's your life user. I mean other than you being an attention whore sometimes and derailing the bread, I don't outright hate you, right now at least.

You have to rescue your father from the belly of Postmodernism.
Don't expect to bring all of him back, though.

SORT YOURSELF OUT

Humans are important. Sentient life is the only force which can prevent the entropy of the universe.

We need to get to the new bread fast.

I'm really not comfortable posting myself.
God no. I take care of my teeth. I was lax for a while but Always Sunny scared me out of that when Charlie started pulling his teeth out with 0 effort.

I'm too old for priests anyway.

I think it's not enough vegetables and stuff is the problem. I have days where I feel like my mind is going a mile a minute but in a good way but most days I'm tired and dull and confused.
It's a bad habit but I don't have any real friends, and I don't go to 4chan anymore. You guys are all I have. I wouldn't really mind if the mods wanted to just delete my posts, though.
That's why I do it. It's easier to just slowly destroy yourself with bad decisions than to pull a trigger.

There's probably other sentient life, though. Maybe not near us or as advanced as us, but I'm sure there's some out there.

Nah, see the yt embed in the post. Might be something similarly named, but the one I'm referring to was the 80s movie based on a short story.
Heh, not in this current era.

I don't watch him, I only heard his name from the recent gossiping hen about him (heh, supposedly) wolololol'd laci green via his descarte.

well the first part is normally just the Gildafag RPing

Look at it this way, we're more legit when it comes to diversity than the leftist-fucks who say that we're -phobics.

I always mix up the name of that motorcycle game with other things.

good evening user. how are you doing today?

Get lead on, pancake boy!

Might be worse. E3 is as worse as we thought, devs cucked out left and right. We might as well hear what the tranny has to say.

What the fuck are you doing here?

Xir is enriching us.

Fuck, it was Sargon. I assumed it was Chris because SocJus and music.

I'm glad you're complaining now, but you best be focused on the new OP when the new bread rolls around.

I don't usually spoiler and quote at once so I'm not sure how they interact.
** >just a test ignore this

user, are you a nihilist or not? Stay consistent.

Or at least build something to answer that last question.

You know… it doesn't really make much a difference if it's real or not. Nothings going to change, just let it burn.

they won't be able to make girl parts that work at all for at least a hundred years since we're nowhere near that level of technology. You cut off your dick and it's a death sentence since you WILL kill yourself afterwards. No one who goes through that procedure comes out without killing themselves or living a happy life.

Enjoy what you have.

Speaking of. Refining dough for next bread.

Upcoming bread will have the following tweak:

CURRENT TASKS:
PRIORITY TARGET:
ESA ESRB redpill distribution IS GO
>>>/gamergatehq/330713

OP First Dawn
>>>/gamergatehq/330729

OP FAR-FLAG
>>>/gamergatehq/330646

Speak now or hold benis.

Also
firing up oven for baking ready at 700
title: Yuuka Edition
vid:
youtube.com/watch?v=xhp-fOACpyc

Don't this this one is a happening, guys.
Just a shitty landlord.
grenfellactiongroup.wordpress.com/2016/01/24/grenfell-tower-still-a-fire-risk/
archive.is/g5YyT

Sorry for being a (1), but since it's Kaede's Birthday, I ask the next Baker to do a Cake or Ara related bread if it's not much of a trouble?

I thought Ramadan was later

Inb4
then when they find out who it is,
>The suspects are "asians" see middle easterners
then when they find out they're muslims,
et cetera, et cetera.

Sounds like actual mental illness. Get help. Readjust your hormones or whatever.
That isn't healthy. Shitposters aren't a substitute for actual human connection. Look around, I'm sure there's some non-SJW tranny groups near you.

I was torn between that, kebabs or hipsters with marker garages without fire safety.

Or this.

We need a V2 to reset this wicked game.

The degenerate that put pineapple on pizza is dead.
archive.is/8NP7R
archive.is/PJcQ1

I'm cool with it.

That's a bad excuse for allowing blogposting.

I'm just suicidal.

I guess I'll just stick with being a trap or whatever I am now, then. Probably gonna die alone anyway.

Could be bipolar disorder. My mom has it and OCD and I got the OCD from her, at the least. It drives me crazy.
God no. I've looked and the only other trans people around here are prostitutes.

The go to fucking >>>/test/ you mentally ill faggot.

I promised an user from previous to have Yuuka, but you got dubs, what do, hmm.
How about a pic and birthday on the previous bread archive?

I didn't think there was anything to test, I just assumed it would work.

archive.is/5OIa5

You should stop those pills brah, this tranny thing doesn't seem to work well with you. Just saying.

Sonic was a mistake.

Then I'll be suicidal and dysphoric

truly, we've lost one of the great visionaries of the world

He may be dead but the vileness he unleashed upon the world is still out there

nbc29.com/story/35648491/uva-students-hold-memorial-service-for-pulse-nightclub-victims

Looks like CWC stuff.

No such thing.

user, suffering alone and fucking strangers in a cycle if self destruction is not a good idea. Things can be better, but you need professional help. The remnants of a dead hashtag are not substitutes for therapy or companionship. Things have to change. You can change.

This is the last place you'd want to be user, if you're suicidal.

Get help. Pull out that hotline from wherever you are, get off this imageboard, and seek help. Or even just go to a trusted friend.

This laotian shrimp chip bag collector board does not have the proper tools to help you user. Seek help in 3dpd. I wish you luck. And stop blogposting, the past few days already had derails, and attempted gaslighting out the ass. Do me a favor and don't add blogposting to that. Asking you as a fellow user, do me a solid.

it definitely exists i spent a lot of my life living with it

i don't want to change. right now i just want to finish my tea and go to bed but this weekend i'm going to destruct again because god it feels so good

hotlines are terrible, they just call the cops on you. 7cupsoftea is okay though i've used it before on bad days and the girl i talked to was really sweet and helped me

ARCHIVE
archive.fo/xRIsa

you are here forever.

don't worry i won't even be here for the next thread, bed soon

I always try to make things more simple and get rid of bullshit, so here is how I see it:
There is no trans, its a made up identity for a collective, a box made to put a bunch of people that kinda look alike, and either throw it in the fire or put in a pedestal. Its pointless, get out of the box.
You are an individual, you were born with a penis or a vagina, love your penis or vagina, its yours and its great (or small :^).

As for the rest, look whatever way you want to look, do whatever the fuck feels good to you, and be you + penis (or vagina).

Of course people will be mean to you if you stand out, but they will be mean to you if you stand out for ANY REASON. It sucks, learn to deal with it and don't take it personally.

Enjoy life, and Keep It Simple, Sucker.

Shitposting zone?

user, your notion that this maximum amount will reach the middle class level at all is a flat-out assumption. You literally have no reason to believe it. Odds are he's talking about millionaire CEOs' obscene payouts, which he criticized in the past.

Face it man, you're trying your hardest to convince yourself Corbyn was eeeeevil, as opposed to the Trump analogue of this election. If nothing else, you must have noticed how patently obvious it is that May is Hillary's carbon copy. Sorry user, he is the lesser evil by a mile.

But then again, I see that in the same thread, you're going all "cuckchan dindu nuffin" just to whine about leftypol. Get a grip, user. There are better places to do it.

>implying you're not just a shill

i love penises but i wish i didn't have one

E3's just about done. Wouldn't it be wise to put the ESA stuff under a lower priority with OPEASYONEHOURSALVO? And if Acid is around, should also unsticky the ESRB thread on GamergateHQ thread

There's nothing wrong with wanting to be a girl, user, but trying to be the girl is where the line's crossed.

As long as you have some support group I'm fine with that.

A part of me is, guaranteed.

Welp there goes any goodwill I was slowly building up towards him
He can get hated all he wants; fuck him in the ass

A vagina is completely unnecessary for your life (and a far inferior sex organ).

Did the British election go well? I know France was shit.

Want a cheap and possibly extremely effective treatment? LSD microdosing. Down and dirty: get some 100ug LSD tabs, cut them in about 8 pieces each, take a piece every 2 or 3 days putting it under your tongue and letting it dissolve. If you notice tolerance building up, play around with decresing the dosage. Ideally, you want the highest dose possible that doesn't build tolerance up.

The Trump embed is there to show a difference in mindset.

Leftists cheered forgetting a hard christfag right joined the party they hated to create a psudeo majority with the christfag party having a bunch of leverage.

it's not really a support group but they're like a hotline except they don't call the cops on you and you talk to them online

too late, this weekend i am going to put on a pretty sundress and thigh highs and go to a bar and suck off a straight guy who's sexually frustrated because he wanted to get some pussy and couldn't

doesn't that cause periodic flashbacks for the rest of your life? or am i mixing it up with another one?

Hmm, last I checked E3 is officially done on 15th. The redpill itself however, while it will be put in the lower que(I can't spell that word right now) is afaik at least, not an instant DPS effect.

Right, that's why I asked if it can be put on the lower queue.

The last 2 days are the after parties, so it'll be nothing but hipsters and cucks dancing on stage for our collective disgust.

Is there any redeemable person at helm or closely related to the ESA? Like, someone we could support from outside, and perhaps interfere with their internal power dynamics?

Bethesda toss my ass out of their E3. Gonna go off and Analyze data now. Whatever that means

I expect some boothbabe controversy or I'll be disappointed. No way those fucks can go 2 days without outrage mongering.

You are now aware of all the goony beardy multicolored hair sex going on at E3

Daily reminder that this being the logical conclusion from pro-choice minds was to be expected
Slippery-slope fallacy was created as a counter to logical reasoning purely based on feelings

I recommend putting it in the lower queue (that fucking word), likely after E3 official date end, and then OP First Dawn will be bumped up. Or Op first dawn can be bumped up now actually, come to think of it. It's not a yuge diff. I will do that now.

It was a fucking carnival. May called for an early election because Conservatives were 20+% points ahead on polls, but their campaign was astoundingly bad, I'm talking about being studied in future college classes. May didn't lose her job by a hair, and her party had to ally with literal terrorists to make a majority. And the funniest thing is, it's all so fragile there might be another election soon.

LSD has that fame about having acid flashbacks, yeah. Most users don't have them, and the ones that do have it only temporarily, a matter of months I think. Regardless, the amount in those tiny pieces will have no high at all, it'll simply improve your mood and possibly creativity.

Kind of off-topic, but did anyone see those animated ads about that new cancerous Tim and Eric show? The whole ad and the show itself tries to even push how bad using cuck is and the whole russia bullshit. This guy is getting more and more pathetic.

I don't know. Unless someone can turn into a fly on a wall, or have a contact from the inside and do an infodrop, there is no absolute way to tell for sure.

What can be deduced is comparing their words, vs their behavior. And continuous recon of the org. Imo.

Bad news, the idiot Marxists and the idiot Tories somehow brought up a hung Parliament. May kept her spot, though.

Good news, 80+% of the seats are pro-Brexit, Phillip Davies kept his seat, and Nigel Farage may come back to finish the Brexit matter.

Do they dance?
Rhetorical.jpg

So, back to document digging?

You're baking right?

I wonder how many of them dye their pubes.

I don't think I'd want to try it. I don't know drug dealers anyway.

Recon and some dig and sift, probably yeah. And infographics and distribution again when and if needed. The first ESA redpill IMO did well enough already, anons distributed it, Kern retweeted it, we learned design skills along the way. Continuous improvement mang, training montage vid here.

Yep.

Early start for the first piece of new Rebuild OC. I think this will be more for internal/preaching to the choir as normalfags generally turn their nose up at longer/bigger pieces of OC.

breaking911.com/developing-massive-blaze-engulfs-24-story-grenfell-tower-london-people-feared-trapped

You're late. It was most likely caused by negligence of the owner.

As far as we know, it was a lousy landlord:

Alright then, I just recommend you look into it a bit before writing it off. I mean I'm just some random user, but if you google around you'll see a lot of anecdotal evidence for LSD microdosing. Leddit has a particularly nice sub for it, /r/microdosing/. Lastly, you can buy it easily on the darknet, and /r/DarkNetMarketsNoobs/ is where I learned the ropes. Good luck.

So a fire is a major incident for him, but terrorist attacks are part and parcel for living in a major city. Okay then

This makes that Ubisoft idiots tweet look even dumber now.

well shit, then have this one

archive.is/FuDdJ

new bread
new bread
new bread

new bread
new bread
new bread

isn't this treason?

I'm gonna guess no

No. Still protected by free speech, despite being reprehensible.

He'll be visited by CIA Niggers soon enough.

It's just a drawing.

Threatening the president is a huge nono but these fucks get away with it while at the same time cry about how oppresive he is.

Yes.
A fate that is still far kinder compared to say, if he drew muhammad.

Err, yes as in yeah it's still protected as free speech afaik.

I can tell you for a fact that constant, jokey internet threats against the president's life will attract the attention of the Secret Service.

In dobson's case, he probably counts it as publicity. But yeah, the leftards are dehumanizing trump, and it's slowly but surely turning off more people. And the leftards will still go

skinner-no it's the kids who are wrong.jpg

It's not even good bait, it's obvious bait. Then again could be multiple trawling. But it's obvious bait as fuck.
E3 maybe?

*meant E3 drawing out the nubs, fucking fuck, this shit keyboard is affecting my thought process.

Are you a 2hu secondary?

I'd probably be considered a 2hu absolute casual trash. Since I suck at almost any type of bullethell, I haven't played the fightan game, and only read a few of the porn comics and wiki. Mostly I listen to some of the music remixes.

Nice webum there.

nonon

Shamefur. And I'm saying that as a 2hu casual trash. :^)

wait for crspr