Libtard and commie pandering up the ass

Why do people still give these mudslime cocklovers money and attention?

Because you keep making threads about it

Dubs of truth

Im onto you, cancer

Liberal Deflection 101.

I don't think so.

You're trying way too hard to shill your game here, jewbisoft

Right on brother! Also make sure to sign the official "Cancel or Change Far Cry 5" petition on Change.org so we can report on it I mean so everyone will know that we wont stand for this outrage!

i….. uh…. where?
enemies are of multiple ethnicities as well, its about the cult not the skin color
the trailer is literally bang bang bang boom boom bom, few minutes in
thats a lie, in coop you should be choose from many characters (and yes including people from many ethnicities)
i think they are just regular people being pushed around by dangerous fanatical cult taking over the place with violence and they decide to do something about it

Keep going, your tears are delicious.

you are the one who started crying op

How the fuck would calling it subversive tripe make Holla Forums want to buy it?

It wouldn't be the first time

No one would know if no one brought it to our attention. There's no such thing as bad publicity.

This marketing is even more transparent than fucking Ghostbusters.

It's either this or nothing, user. This is what video games are now. Maybe it's time to find a new hobby?

Nah goy, it's just a pure coincidence that everyone is still talking about the tripe that happened in E3. You're just being paranoid.

Because normalfags are incapable of thinking for themselves and they live in a world where everything is nice and normal. They trust in the media and the education systems. These talentless companies will always make billions out of shit games, unless we actually start competing against them and their agendas.

I don't see why you're surprised by Far Cry being shit.

I'm not gunna play this games, but not because of the politics, as retarded as they may be. I'm not going to play it because the last 2 far crays have been copy and pasted shit.

Why do you think your bait will be effective?

You're just proving him right, really.

all religion is equally retarded and should be wiped out. no religion is better than another and is a tumor on this planet that has only caused division rather than unity

The worst of the religions has to be the Atheists

While I agree with you, it feels hypocritical that they fucking do this when there is 0 christian terrorism and there is only islamic and comunist terrorism.

Holy shit fuck off

Christian terrorism is feeding and encouraging niggers to breed and then shipping them over to white lands.

True, I can't argue with that.

I am getting really tired of all this fucking fake ass "right wing" marketing lately. You really think we can't tell the fucking difference?

Unity of what? Unity of hedonistic homos fucking each other in the ass? I'd rather have a sword that divides the good from the bad.

user, without looking it up, define for me the difference between a culture and a religion, besides the fact that you don't like the later?

Isn't that a basic kike trick? At most, you can blame whites for buying kosher niggers.

They're all shitty Semitic religions.

It changes the md5. I wonder why he would need to do that though? :^)

Is this bait?

Everyone knows about this game. No where does the OP or anyone else making fun of this game in this thread recommend signing off on some homo's petition. Anita would have gotten her outrage whether imageboard users or paid/influenced pretenders called her mean names.

Stop trying to stir fake controversy, Ubisoft.

do you remember what happened? oh that's right everyone saw through your shit and that petition was made by a ex ubisoft employee who then later deleted it because he was found out with only 32 signatures all video game journalists and ubisoft employees but keep on trying thou, if you keep on making your selves look like a fucking idiot then maybe you'll make your self look like an idiot

can you really blame ubisoft for trying to stealth shill their garbage? fc4 was terrible, primal was a disaster and i imagine they're in full "if this doesn't sell gangbusters we're fucked" mode

Gotta do something with that french government money. Propaganda doesn't spread itself. :^)

Fuck off jewbisoft shill

Because gaymers are fucking retarded