This is and continues to be the only tolerable thing about E3

when when E3 finally fucking die

TAKE IT BACK

Yep.
I know you're looking for the dog video so here it is.

You did the right thing.

First E3 since 2006 that I did not watch, read, or hear anything about.

That was me that kept asking for it.
As soon as I saw the band name, I realised I had that song on a playlist long since forgotten.

Same. I was planning on watching them when I have the free time, but I haven't even heard of anything really interesting good or bad happening.

This looks like loss to me.

Honestly, Devolver was the only worthwhile one and that was a shitpost mocking e3. A lot of the conferences were lackluster with maybe one or two interesting games. It's a pretty bad year when I have to consider Ubisoft and Devolver as having the better conferences this year.

Was it better than last year since I've completely blanked on anything that was revealed that year. I only remember that everyone had ribbons because of that gay club shooting.

Even worse when your acquaintances call you bitter, hateful or something more cucked because you're not willingly sucking current year shriveled cock, or when you try to show them the awful modern game industry practices.

At least there's my backlog.

Try tabletop. I started playing wargames in 2015 when it seemed like vidya was unsavable. I've had way more fun with tabletop, the social aspect is breddy gud.

A friend told me I was just trolling about how shitty Mass Effect: SJWmedia was, and he bought it regardless of my warnings. A few days later he told me that it was an OK game, but he returned it because it was boring.
He's already emailing me and telling me all about the "super cool" games shown at E3. It's like mother fucker how have you not learned that they're all running on computers and NEVER LOOK LIKE THE E3 BULLSHOTS JESUS CHRIST GIVE ME A FUCKING BREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

They're the same kind of people who go into a movie theater, shut their brain off, and are just along for the ride. They'll come out of the theater and say "That was a pretty good movie, lots of action and explosions and poop jokes", but ask them to give a critical analysis of it and they can hardly tell you the plot.
They are the people from Idiocracy who go to see the 5 hour long movie of the butt farting and they never stopped to wonder whose butt it was and why it were farting.

Or the kind that loves remakes despite not reading or watching the original, or simply because it's a shiny new remake, and calls you a hater for not enjoying the new one.

Power Rangers felt so dull and by-the-numbers, even when I was sitting in the theater, goddamn. I thought the Power Rangers fight scene would last for a while, but the trailer shots were as long as in the movie.

Fuck you, I came to that conclusion back in 2009. Damn you for bringing this up again. This shit is the reason why I don't even bother watching that PR stunt they call an "expo".

Fuck you, I came to that conclusion back in 1995 when the first convention happened. Damn you for bringing this up again. This shit is the reason why I don't even bother watching that PR stunt they call an "expo".

No fucks given, the 2 that stick with me know that I have a solid barometer for seeing bullshit in the distance so they still talk to me. The ones who I stopped talking to would have just given me an aneurysm if I tried to tolerate their faggotry.

It's okay, if you like watching PR garbage then no one will stop you. No need to go full kike and prop up a strawman like that. :^)

Jesus fuck this 12 hour shitpost gets better the more I see of it

Surely you mean Microsoft

Have any of you idiots actually played video games instead of sitting down and giving 100% of your attention to this shitshow?

I've been jerking off too

Yes. Playing Grim Dawn, Vanquished, replaying WotS4 and DMC4SE, and being a useless piece of shit in FFXIV. From what I hear I made an excellent decision.

Why. Their conference was a fucking cringefest and they showed like 3 games during their whole conference. The whole thing was a knockoff Eric Andre standup show.

Even Ubisoft got their shit together this year and just showed their shitty games without much talking. Devolver isn't "sticking" it to the industry or other publishers, they're doing the exact same shit as fast food chains trying to be funny on twitter. They're not your friends or /ourguys/. Stop being corporate whores.

The PrePre show was done by Twitch not devolver, Devolver had like a 15 minute long conference where they showed off a bunch of games

In between the Microsoft and Bethesda expos my friends and I played killing floor, KOF2000 and magicka. It was pretty great, though I sucked at KOF. I need to get a controller and practice. Other than that I played Doom for a bit. The last map of Scythe is insane.

I didn't even realize e3 was going on until someone mentioned it to me this morning

Man user, I wish I was as smart and attractive as you are.

Pretty much this. If they really wanted to stick it to E3 then why have an E3 conference hosted in their venue using E3's resources? That entire thing reeked of "how do you do fellow meme master." There is being cheeky and there is beating you over the head with the subject.

I was playing DD and Shadow Warrior 2 between conferences.

Devolver shot the shit against this ahitshow and showed some neat looking games including yet another a Serious Sam Fangame, Ruiner and Absolver all of which look pretty good.

It just came out completely out of nowhere and was pretty entertaining in comparison with the rest of the event.
Please fuckoff, all the things they showed were fucking trash.
Microsoft had the best conference by far due to good pace and constant games being shown.

Fuck off, they showed like three games during their actual conference. Most of it was the lady yelling her lungs out and the awful reddit tier editing.

It's not easy being me, but you can start by not being such a little bitch.

This happens to me with fucking every other medium. They don't realize it is shit, they don't critically think, they just gobble it up and GOD FORBIDS you actually try to have a better taste and justify your opinions and views or actually try to be objective. I know a guy who ACTUALLY fucking loved the XbonerX and he said that It will be better than PC!.
I just don't care anymore, or I am trying to do not care. Just imagine the whole world burning and you are just minding your own bussiness, that's the best path there is now at least so you don't lose your sanity.

Are you fucking retarded?
What does that even mean?

I said their games were shit but they just showed off what they had. They didn't have empty talk that boils down to fucking nothing except to get meme cred from gullible consumers.

Constant jump cuts, using the same clip of the audience laughing multiple times, purposefully low budget blood effects. It wasn't funny nor entertaining, it was tryhard as shit. People watch E3 to see games, not to see an unfunny attempt at a comedy act that drags on forever.
Go back and watch the thing again and tell me how much of it is actual gameplay or even just trailers and how much is useless filler. Then compare it to the other conferences. Devolver had JACK SHIT. You only care because they were being ebin memesters :DDD

You think thats bad?
I know a faggot that wastes countless fucking hours in Fifa and wasted like 100$ in microtransactions in a month in Ultimate team where you do the same goddamn thing over and over, while telling me he can't continue playing the Witcher 3 because it takes too much of your time due to being a long game with more than kiddie pool depth.

This is the current year audience and until theres a radical change which there won't soon because consoles are now seen as a must buy entertainmment hardware for your house, like a TV instead of a luxury item.

I'm slowly getting to the phase where I simply don't care for others. I'll rage a bit here, but I'll just nod my head when someone comes all hyped up to tell me about the super special cool game/movie. Most people see I'm not hyped and will change the subject. Why spend hours upon hours raging on social media or arguing with people who never get smarter, when I can just hang around with you, and follow/play the games I'm interested in.

He didn't like the stock footage
Jesus fuck, whats funny to you?
"Racist" jokes and shitty references?

I haven't had real friends for 2 years.
And yes, my backlog is huge and I am beyond smug.

Its just sad you know, because standarts before were different and you could actually talk about and play good games with them, games they actually knew about.

I have a family member which pretty much got me into the hobby who played everything from Faxanadu to Max Payne and ever since 7th Gen hes pretty much owns a console to play Call of Duty and Fifa while talking to friends, its depressing.

Agreed.

Oh god I know this feel so hard, I have been invited to so many movies and you know why not since it's free but god damn every time I come out of the theatre and have anything but "yeah it was nice" as an opinion I get berated as an overly elite fag.
Is it too much to ask for a movie that can keep a straight face for more than 5 minutes and not have le snappy one liners?

That's true, so when E3 has nogames to show, like now, the comedy act was much appreciated since it took the piss out of E3 as a whole and hopefully implanted the subconscious idea that E3 is a load of bullshit to appeal to investors, not gamers.

Im a Holla Forums fag, I dont like bringing it up.

I more meant that it made next to no sense

Why the fuck does that matter, you dumb fuck. I watch E3 to see video games, as shit as they may be. The last 2 years everyone gave Ubisoft shit for trying to be funny but for some reason Devolver gets a pass because "they stick it to the industry" despite being PUBLISHERS THEMSELVES?

Go fellate a shotgun.

Every other conference had games. They were shit games, but they were games. I want to see what developers are making, the stand of the industry and such. Not waste my fucking time.
So it's shit on purpose? Wow, fantastic.

Its true, thanks to an effort of trying to interpret things to see if they are bait or not, your senses become more accute for such things.

I don't even know why people go to the theatre anymore, its all garbage from the contentof the movies themselves to the people and area you have to be in.

Going to a Burguer theatre was one of most awful experiences I've ever had in my life.
How can you handle shit like that?
Goddamn, it wasn't even a premiere or a weekend.
People just like the peer approval like the goddamn apes they are don't they?

Simple, we don't fear getting blown up like anyone in Europe. A nigger might get uppity but no one goes to those theaters unless they are poor AND cheap or subhuman.

They get a pass because they mocked the whole shitty event you nigger while Ubisoft panders to SJW cucks and normalfags.
You're not doing yourself any favours

Get out

Scroll up, read the bit about how corporations are not your friends. You're giving them praise for saying that shit smells as they're trying to sell shit to you.

You should give me money for pointing out how big of a moron you are while you're at it.

So? Devolver is a good publisher, tell me why what they did was a bad thing

Not that my experiences in united emirates of germany are any better

The only time(1) I had an actual good time was in some niche special screening of The hateful eight that was in english and thus only filled with some nerds and burgerian army people and everyone shut the fuck up and watched the movie.

At least apply yourself.

I still can't believe Devolver and a DBZ game were the only tolerable things about this shit event.

I came here to get angry… not to feel.

Remember how only a few years ago Valve spoke out about industry problems and how everyone loved them for it, yet they somehow ended up becoming the shitshow they are now? Wonder how that might have happened.

I can see it as a bad thing because everyone will follow the leader. Other companies will notice that this kind of humor and presentation are ´´in´´, so next year all companies will do the same. Then game trailers will be the same. Maybe even part of their games will have this kind of anti-humor that sticks it to the Man, despite all of them being the Man, and they're expecting gullible consumers to buy their stuff because they're ´´telling it like it is´´, despite their games being pretty much the same derivative stuff they've been churning out, or maybe even getting lazier because they can phone it in by doing lazy anti-humor.

Holy fuck, what a bunch of faggot degenerates.

The worst is warning some friend/acquaintance about a certain game, don't believe the hype, it's gonna be shit, give facts, sources, very good explanations on why not to buy it in any case, and they finally say "I think you're right."

Then next day they go and buy it.

Fuck those people. It use to bother me but now I just laugh when I see it coming from a mile away. Being smug about it because you vaguely hinted about it months before is also a bonus.

I don't know if that's worse, or people getting hyped for a game of a genre they don't even care about.

Why waste hours of your life watching it, then? At least stick to games you do like, even if you're a pleb. He also cried and put sad posts in Facebook that he couldn't find special edition copies of Smash Bros 4 in stores. He barely fucking plays it, and he's terrible at them.

That show was terrible.

Master race

Been playing KHBBSFM

Exactly. I've been doing exactly that for over ten years now. I've pretty much dropped gaming, cinema, etc entirely and just stick to what I already own. I've got more than enough vidya, movies, etc to last me a lifetime. My wallet feels so good, man.

Thos happened to me countless times, despite confirming that I was right the previous times.

PC and Nintendo were the only ones who had vidya last year. This Year was a bit better but not much.

I warned someone about no man's sky, they didn't listen, they put hours into it until they finally realized it was shit and got a refund on steam.
I've warned someone else about star citizen and they think it will be the citizen kane of video games.
I continue to warn them all about early access shit and they keep trying to get me to buy it for a few minutes of "fun", when the games have BEEN early access for fucking years, and they would likely put days of their time into it before finally realizing how boring it is and stop to go play something else, it happens EVERY TIME.
These tags always apply: open world, sandbox, survival, crafting, voxel
They just want to keep buying minecraft until they find the minecraft that's more minecraft than the last.

I didn't even make it to the part you screenshotted.

ayy

It was a mistake. I felt depressed ever since last night, there was something profoundly soulcrushing about it.

Same. Usually I at least get morbidly curious but this year I just wanted it to end before it even started.

Is it even possible to find the Pre Pre Show online anymore? I kinda want to check it out

The guy is an obnoxious nu-male, but what he said about Skyrim VR was on-point.

just don't use the internet to find people (except maybe /tg/), the 'community' has fully fallen to poz

Are you me? I got a shitton of them and no one to play with.

I am still mad at how hard Magicka got fucked.

…what? No thats just normal people speak. Not pol at all

Basically take your time and look for people who can take a joke and have an open mind. And learn how to drop people you've known for a few weeks if they reveal how retarded they are.

Get into kino and books.