Why was our lord and savior todd not at E3 to whisper sweet little lies into our ears. I am worried

Why was our lord and savior todd not at E3 to whisper sweet little lies into our ears. I am worried.

I missed him too

he was at his kid's graduation
he made this known last month that he would not be at E3

Based big daddy todd being a honest loving family man

Is the kid going to graduate to become a master liar like his father?

Probably wouldn't have helped since e3 has been mostly a let down on all fronts.

He foresaw the shitshow that was BE3. He's /ourguy/, he just can't say it without lying.

The thing you have to understand about Todd is that he actually believes the things he says. He's honest in that way. Bethesda takes him out when they're trying to sell something, like a new TES or Fallout, and need to show passion. There was no passion this year. Just Judaism.

So Todd is off with his family, watching kids kids move up to high school, while the shitshow happens in Commiefornia.

Also he knew about Ren because he Toddposts on Holla Forums.

What the fuck? How old do I have to be to play this game? What are you up to Todd?

He wasn't tall enough to ride the attractions at Bethesdaland.

Oh how I want to believe

He pulled his biggest lie of the year.
Next year will be an even bigger lie.

Source?

>implying Todd isn't Ren-user

Todd IS Ren. Think as to why nothing came of it. Guess why yet? Because Ren was LYING from the very beginning. It was a master stroke by Todd to get us all hyped up for an explosive E3 only to have our dreams crushed and for it to turn out to be the worst in recent memory.

Todd was pissed about the anti white agenda that they were pushing in their shitshow, so he refused to show up.

What kind of school doesn't let out until almost the middle of June? It's been awhile since I graduated high school, but I remember school ending around the end of May.

He was on his way, but he forgot his height insoles

Cuckifornia schools let out in mid/early june usually. At least in socal they do.

He knew how bad it was gonna be and didnt have the heart to be there.

I misread your post at first. Almost all schools here in Canada let out at the very end of June.

Because it was Bethesda Softworks (Hines) the controlling arm of ZeniMax and not Bethesda Game Studios (Todd) tgat was present at E3.
It isn't Todds job to present the games that the various studios owned by ZeniMax created. He only respresents one studio.
It's his charm and devishly good looks that leads you to believe he is the leader of the Bethesda cabal.

… or the fact that he's actually worked on video games in his life, unlike Hines and the other kikes in charge? Todd is the highest ranking former dev in Bethesda. The rest are lawyers and scum.

TODD LIED
PEOPLE DIDNT DIE
WORST YEAR
WORST GAMES
WORST E3

I think Todd isn't a bad guy; Yes, he over-hypes his games by spouting lies, but I believe he really wants to make great games to live up to that. He just needs a leash on both game development to focus on making smaller games and not over-ambitious open-world shit, PR so he doesn't lie to the people who plan to buy his games, and to leave Bethesda/Zenimax as they have a ton of problems such as incompetent coders although Todd did hire a friend who failed a class in game development multiple times, so he's not entirely innocent in that regard, over-relying on Gamebryo, and extreme jewery.

>forgot to remove "both" from my post

Probably trying to save face.
Apparently Pete Hines was on twitter chimping out before.

He has always overestimated his team. In his Lifetime Achievement award speech he explicitly said this. The only time he truly lied was during the Oblivion E3 demo.

But that's what Bethesda has always been. Look up their 1990 Terminator game. Without ambitious open world, they'll lose their identity. They've tried making smaller, more focused games with Terminator Future Shock, Battlespire, and Redguard. Despite pouring all their resource and effort on designing those games, no one bought them. Beth almost went bankrupt during that era.

As long as he is associated with Bethesda, he's going to get shat on .

The fag that turned ironic shilling into a meme needs to kill himself.

We miss you Todd!
my sweet manlet king

wew lad