They didn't cheer

That should tell you something.

Already played it years ago, why would I cheer for a 4K! remaster?

they didnt cheer because this is the second SECOND time sony releases an hd remaster of this game.

You are gay.

I came over to PS4 Pro from Xbox 360 and have wanted to play it for a long time, so I will likely be buying it. Just to let you know.

This remaster doesn't even come with ICO like the PS3 remaster, Sony is jewing you super hard

No one cares about a shitty remake of an overhyped shit game

Nigger this is a remaster. New models for everything. The HD collection was just higher definition.

Fuck off. The game is godly.

smh tbh fam please read

The whole time the audience looked unhappy. Why would they especially cheer for another remake of a game?

2nd best thing I've seen at E3 this year

/thread

lol

Maybe they added new colossus monsters and more story. That's what I'm hoping for at least.

Everybody played it and the remaster already, nobody wants ANOTHER remaster of a game that already has a fucking remaster.
Everybody just wants an actual sequel with less pointless riding around and more actual boss fighting, you fucking idiot.

It wasn't remastered, the second version just have super sampled aliasing to upscale it to 1080p.

This time the models are entirely new, and obviously there will be bonus content as a result.

People aren't SUPPOSED to cheer at E3. Anybody who does cheer is being paid to.

That's just baseless speculation, bra.

It's my favorite game ever made and I would pick it up in a heartbeat if I owned a PS4, but it seems unnecessary to remake so soon because the original game already looks really good right now as it is. It seems to be more filler than anything else because no new games were announced. It'll also likely not have any of that cut content, with the only bonus being the movie teaser.

On a different note, they shouldn't of even bothered with TLG. I want to see NICO.

What?

guaranteed this version will also have cinematic 20fps

You're just proving my point

Fucking nobody cheered. The gay mouse game received absolutely zero applause. GOW: My wife's son got applause initially, but by the end it was a light clap. Sony is fugged, and the presenter knew it.

No one cheered because it's a remake of a massively overglorified piece of shit.

Shadow of the Colossus is one of the best games of all time. Go home Zelda fags, shove that ocarina in your ass.

You're one souless bastard user

He did seem to talk fast. Between Microsoft's "Everything is apparently an exclusive now" or Sony's "No one cares", I don't know which one fucked up more.

Nigger, can you read? what does it say on the box?

Aww man, I can't believe they're doing it again. I bet they won't even add colossi or anything.

they will

Do you have a single fact to back that I,up

I think Sony fucked up more because at least Microsoft showed lots of shit that pretended to be gameplay to a point where retards would fall for it, Sony mostly just showed shit that was so obviously pure prerendered cinematics that not even the dumbest idiots would believe it.

its a cool remake but its just damage control for the last guardian being a flop

Stay in school lad

No, just optimism

How do you live when you see everything as shit dude? Have some fun. See the bright side, otherwise you'll end up wanting to kill yourself and as a guy who tried, it isn't a fun time if you fail.

sup shill

CALM DOWN CITIZEN

Also those pics are from 2012, she's old as fuck now. Time to move to a new waifu.

Quibbling about semantics is really beside the point and doesn't make the HD Collection and whatever they showed the same thing. What do you want to call it, a remake?

shut up, dummy

A desperate cashgrab.

maybe they didn't cheer because no one cares about a sotc hd remake

I know I don't

shill gtfo thx :)

I was hyped. Was honking and everything.

You have to go back.

Look, I love SotC a lot. This isn't noteworthy at all. It already got an HD remaster, and that was all it needed. This is just an unnecessary cashgrab. We should be getting new games, not old ones with slightly prettier graphics.

you have to go back to wherever jewhole you came from. nice router reset tho

Seems like an attempt to recoup losses from The Last Guardian. I want a new game instead of replaying old games on modern consoles.

Given that this is coming just six months after TLG, best guess is it started as an engine test and they just decided to reproduce the whole thing and sell it.

Who is this slurm worm?

I just opened this thread and I was so taken aback by your faggotry that I just had to let you know how much I hate you and your attempts to fit in.

w/e jewface

Nah, I agree with
You sound like quite a cunt. You'll probably die alone.

I believed in a future for video games at that age, now it`s just shame and niggers

I cried because of how shit it looked, if that counts.

That kind of kid glove behavior towards newfags that need to lurk more is what caused 4chan to go the way it did.

SOTC isn't one of those games that people will buy 3 times over. Doesn't have enough autism backing it. Kingdom Hearts on the other hand is something that can pull it off and has.

not surprisd the jewface brought friends.

ive been on chans way before you were born, kid

/thread

Yeah I can tell by the fact that you're still not saging right and you haven't posted a reaction image without a relatively recent filename from 4chan yet.

Yeah man, me too. I go to all the chans and complain about the normalfags. Those chans are awesome-sauce. Then I share my i-funny watermark pictures and have a laugh at how shitty 9gag is! We should talk about unpopular games we really liked and then talk some more about our favorite e-celeb fellow channer!

Shove your dick in him and teach him a lesson.

who'datank

whatever kids. im out

this is a shit trhead anyway. SoTC is a boring game. I'd honestly rather play uncharted rather than this dogshit. at least that has actually gameplay compared to climbing up some giant's dick. fucking furrys

I'm so glad the last guardian flopped. i hope the developers go bankrupt so they cant make any more video games

the irony of some one using a haruhi avatar calling people kids is palpable

Your taste and opinions are bad

Everything about this post is bad and you should feel bad.

She's hot, fuck off

Tell me more about your life.
Did your parents stay together or are they divorced?
How was your upbringing?
What's your current job? Are you in college?
Do you have a girlfriend? Ex? Tell us about her/them. Are you bi?

I'll only care if they ever completed all of the 24 colossi instead of 16.
They removed 8 Colossi because most of them needs a large area, but then again that was because of the PS2 limitation.
They had a platform that is hundred times powerful than the PS2 and they're not taking advantage of it at all.

stay mad lmao.

you should also sage so you dont bump a shit thread, newfags

Kill yourself you stupid nigger
Go buy paid mods while you're at it

Yeah and I wish Nintendo had added the extra dungeons they cut to Windwaker HD

Guess how that turned out?

I do what I want
lel

This ride just doesn't stop.

Who are you and why are you telling us this?

I like that.

fuck off you buzzkill

Kill yourself, nigger. Shadow of the Colossus was absolute fucking garbage and no amount of nostalgia will convince anyone but the most retarded otherwise.

Not today.

Fuck you.

You forgot to talk about prom dates and being the son of Sparda

reminder that this game is a shitty nostalgia cashgrab made for 30 yo neckbeards who are too old for videogames

How's it feel to know that Gen Z is widely considered to be inferior by everyone?

Nigger.

At least you gave up trying to sage.

don't you have a thread quota to meet?

jew

at least you gave up trying to defend this shit game

it worked for grand theft auto 5.

I never even mentioned the game, my only purpose in this thread is to laugh at you.

And that makes diddly-dick of a difference.
We played the game. It's good. It's not "the greatest game ever" as a bunch of you newfags seem to think, but it's a good game. That being said, why would I buy it more than once, and why would I buy it from fucking Sony?

Anons have been buying the same pokemon game for almost 2 decades now. What's 3 repeats of a good game?

Also, you cant get enough of those (you)s can you?

This game ain't even good, outside of the bosses it's just a mostly empty hub world with a few forgettable secrets.

If the bosses were actually good like Alien Soldier it would be a decent boss rush game, but…

If it's done by Team Ico or whatever they are at this point, then why not? If it keeps them employed then I really don't see an issue with it, considering it would likely lead into another game from them.
I think it's really not the worst thing that they could do, considering the original remake was more of an upscaling and retexturing remake rather than a full top to bottom remake.
It's like the difference between an Le Man era Ford GT getting a new paint and buffing out the issues, and completely remaking the entire car from scratch with modern racing specs.

It's bluepoint games.
They did the Uncharted and GoW re,asters.
It's just a fuciking cashgrab by Sony after seeing how TLG failed, in the hope thtat the name of SotC will carry the sales numbers.

it was never a good game to begin with.

Those are called sequels.

I didn't have an answer for him.

He's right.

That was me saying that to him.

Because that's not how it works at all. Just having the intent to make a similar product doesn't mean you know how to make it again. Games aren't made on assembly lines, after all.

I wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt because they might have been just jaded about a second HD release of the same game, but it seemed to me most didn't even know what this was all about.

Coulda fooled me when it comes to triple-A games.

I want to facefuck Sengoku

Not in video games he's not. There are a lot of series that didn't their stride until the second or third game where they finally got all the mechanics down just right. There aren't a lot of video game series I can think of where the first game is the best one. I sat and thought about it for like five minutes and only Deus Ex came to mind.

I bet Bethesda is going to blame Sony for "forcing them to monetize mods" by not allowing the use of third party assets on their system. So now poor Bethesda just HAS to set up a whole secondary system where they soft-contract out mod developers to make "micro-DLC" for them - which they will have to check for bugs (lol), ensure compatibility (fucking lol), and repackage for distribution on Sony's platform. And all that extra work is surely going to be expensive, goy. You should be thanking them for offering it to you for the low low price of only a few hundred Bethesda-Brand Fun Bucks - available now in the PS4 and Xbox One Marketplace!

That poor virgin soul, he's like I was when I was 12. Absolutely no idea how bad things really are.

They didn't cheer because it's a remake of a classic. Made for philistine graphics whores.

I'm against the death penalty but I'll make an exception for this.

Remakes are cancer.

Your friend is too pure for this world user

/thread
(Heil Hitlerx2)

Oh my, he's shitting on a popular game, it means he's a real GAMR!

Or people who don't enjoy 15 fps gameplay.

Fuck that faggot treating his grandmother like a child.
Germans are such pussies, I swear.

Sure in the past, in recent times? Almost every sequel shits the bed somehow.

I want to say that, even with all the boring over cinematic shit and focus on "diversity", this E3 has been better than the last 3 or 4.

Those are at least 4 games I'm somewhat interested in. I don't think there was a single game announced last year that I gave a shit about. Also, a certain #girlwood seemed to be absent which was nice.

only good thing that'll come from this is we'll be replaying this version in 10 years in emulators.

ori 2 and state of decay 2 are interesting

SOD1 was too clunky for me, but it was clear there was a good game under all the flaws

This entire board shits on open world games for being big and empty, but this one gets a pass.

Germany's government is not above putting a grandmother in jail for wrongthink, they've done it before and they would do it again.

Excuse me we are a nintendo board around here, this is your first warning before I report you.

jap game gets 3rd release, improved graphics, no cheering
western game gets 3rd release, no change except for gimmicky vr, hall goes apeshit

is this place turning into cuckchan?

The vistas are great with actual secrets that impact the gameplay like lizard tails and fruits, theres barely any HUD with getting to the Colossus being a puzzle itself since the Sword only tells you the way under sunlight and and you have to solve environemmental puzzles.
Th problem with modern Open Worlds is that they're bloated as shit and barely care about immersing you in the world your in.

This remake looks like lazy shit though, the textures look pretty bad and less detailed and dirty/gritty than the original ones.

What the fuck are you talking about retard?

Skyrim VR was easily the most cheered game after Spiderman

It was already re-released on PS3 as well. So it's a re-release of a re-release.

here's the other two I had

Maybe because SotC came out on the PS2 over 10 years ago you stupid nigger?

Wait, that came out?

Why would they cheer for a shitty game?

That right there is how I know you're a Newfag, nobody that's dug through or otherwise casually browsed during GamerGate's time would say that with a straight face knowing full well exactly what's happening behind the scenes, why it is happening, and that it is still happening.

How does Sonygger normalfags outside this place cheering for shit games make it turn into cuckchan?

You're not making any sense user

You thought the people in the audience were players?

Lol, they are all paid to be there and be living clapping tracks

those faces looks so fucking retarded

Why would they?

So basically you sucked at it and threw a fit?

It's possible to escape the pool sucking you in with well timed jumps and rolls, but there's an invisible wall in the doorway so you can't truly escape.

Sorry, weebs, not everybody goes bonkers for something just because it was made by japs.

I C Weiner

It was too contrast with the Colossi. Also

Are there more?

Woke up late, what did I miss? what'd nintendo do?

Its when people DO cheer for this bullshit that you should be worried.

I wouldn't have cheered, this is an old game that I've played twice. This game has released on the PS2 and PS3, you expect me to cheer for what? I don't even enjoy killing them, I want a sequel where you bring them back to life.

I'll cheer when they release it for PC.

Once again Gauis proven to be best colossus, even in anime girl form

Never played it. Will it be released for PC or will sonycucks continue acting like a bunch of obnoxious autists? Should I skip the remaster completely and simply play it on PCSX2?

welcome to the thread beggar race, leave any time

dont play it just because you're already a faggot and there's no redeeming you

You are really not good at this whole reading thing, user.

PCSX2
Its a really good game and only put down on its barren but atmospheric landscape and shit performance.
My late grandmother also gifted it to me so it has emotional value.

They're normalfags who only follow trends and things similar to their culture even though most want to destroy it like the ape minded retards with no awareness that they are.

Thats what all of the board is saying, how does this make the board cuckchan?

What kind of fucking mental gymnastics are these?

Not to mention you'd have to get a ps4 and people who get ps4s by definition are underage faggots who don't actually play video games.

shitty ass game
fuck you faggots

kill yourself

still salts about bloodborne I see

Ps4 is a shit console and Bloodborne is inferior to DS

You heard some people cheer the second they saw a Colossus, then stopped the instant they realised it was a remaster and not SotC 2.

Neither
Introverted
Entrepreneur
Never

I'm cautiously optimistic for SOD2, but SOD1s combat system was hot garbage to say the least. You're encouraged to use melee weapons to stealth your way through, but they decided to have melee weapons only get lethal headshots by chance. I dont know who thought that making it a percent chance to kill would be better then just having players aim.

I was to bored to continue with it, I could've beat the giant but I had no interest in the rest of the game after that.

If your life's so sad then why do you like posting about it?

i wanna climb those titties

Overrated boring garbage