Alien hentai game

I would like a horror hentai game where you're the monster or alien raping the girls. And you're not underpowered. Or being constantly interrupted.

Who else wants this?

Other urls found in this thread:

vndb.org/v14680
exhentai.org/g/989370/472793d882/
exhentai.org/g/972079/a740ecc716/
mega.nz/#!DRE3TArD!A6V1b8TiGkknpDBlHX8q3N022XRPniCfDe3WinOsMaA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i do

There was a game in which you played as a wyvern, and you could fight creatures/men, rape women/elementals, raise an army, sack villages and so on, and after some time you could give birth to an evolved version of your current wyvern, so after a few generations you could fly, cast spells, have three heads, be a big guy and so on. It was made by the same guys who did Free Cities(I think), you should ask hgg, I am sure they could help you with this.

Any other games about The Visitor?

Count me in.

Wasnt there like 2 or 3 visitor games?

There's always Marunomi.

Basically MGQ Part 3 except less angelic more alien and even less human looking. Something that combines both fear and sex in a decent way, being raped over and over by a Xenomorph queen so she can lay eggs

Ditto.

We have too many games where you're playing from the perspective of a human hero trying to survive hordes of aliens and monsters.

We have plenty of 2D games with zombie/parasites trying to rape the girl.
Ever played Parasite City?

So, Alien: Isolation but with rape upon discovery instead of death?

That sounds terrifying.

vndb.org/v14680

I will never understand how people get off to ugly ass aliens instead of attractive men

Defiler Wings is the game you were thinking of

i fucked up

I want to play a game, where you're playing as some Herculean adventurer, think Lou Ferrigno type of dude. Basically all you do is journey in a fantasy land where only women of all types exist and you get to add them all to your harem, whether through seduction or domination.
Basically I want to go around as hercules erotically wrestling amazon tribes and getting droves of farmer women wet just by walking in front of their fields, turning the tables on hot assassin women and dominating evil queens who try to capture you.

so, walking simulator: the hentai

The visitor is pretty much the definition of overpowered considering the fact that killing it simply forces it to be reborn on top of the fact that it absorbs the abilities of anything it kills.

id rather fuck cute humanoid alien girls tbh

More games need to let you play as the alien.

/tg/ would screech. At least fuck an elf like a normal being. An elf is damn fine too.

Vorefags and gurofags have a lot of talented programmers though. I guess the fact that they have a weird fetish helped them to improve their programming ability.

ayy lmao
exhentai.org/g/989370/472793d882/

No thanks

Goreshits need to be exterminated.

You mean the fact that they're closet serial killers contributed to their skill at autistic tasks?

You got to let people fap to their fetish.

Not when that shit gets on the good stuff.

How can double dubs be so wrong.

Eh? But if you kill them they wouldnt make the lewd game. Just filter those games, user.

I would be interested in this game but in a STRICTLY academic manner. I would NOT and HAVE NEVER enjoyed any sort of hentai(of which i was unaware of up until you made this thread). However I would like to see this game to prove to my wife that it actually exists. Perhaps you could provide a link, and installation instructions so I could show it to her and have proof of this games existence for her. I just want to do my research.

Your wife's son here, I believe that such a game must exist and will gladly help you prove it to my mother. I hope we won't run into any unrelated hentai (it's actually art) games.

By that same logic a lot of motherfuckers are closet rapists then.

It's still nice hot sex between people for pleasure and not complete degeneracy like mutilation and torture.

The only one finding pleasure in it is the rapist, and rape is the height of degeneracy what are you talking about?

anyone have a link to defiler wings?

Oh my sweet summer child. You have so much to learn on the internet.

Sounds like you're looking up shit tier edgy rape.

Is…. is their sophisticated rape I've been missing out on?

Chikan somewhat falls into that category. Strategically seducing the target against their will until they literally beg to be enjoyed as a woman even in public.

Doesn't that fall more along the lines of Mind breaking/Mind-control? I mean it IS a form of rape but it's not traditional rape. I was thinking a long the lines of traditional rape with:

Which is indeed degenerate.

Vastly superior. exhentai.org/g/972079/a740ecc716/

Sauce? not even yandex found it

Sorry user, I wish I knew too.

Why is that girl swimming in mayonaise ?
Where did she even get that much mayonaise ?

That's not mayonnaise dumb-ass that's Gogurt.

I think I got pretty close. On some obscure /a/ board that same image was saved as yogurt sensei so the girl might be Urara Ebihara from Rin x Sen: Hakudaku Onna Kyoushi to Yaroudomo where she works at an all boys school.

I always thought it was bird poo.

Marunomi. Its an rpg where you play as a tentacle monster who goes around raping lolis and adults that look like lolis, swallowing them and then raping them in its belly whist keeping them alive so you can rape them more.

Next season fucking when?

I just started watching it like a month ago and I'm already almost done. I'm going to be sad as fuck when there's no more.

The latest season wasn't even that great and the animation has suffered a noticeable downgrade.

It already seems like the animation has never been as good as it was towards the end of the Benizakura arc, which is disappointing. Still good shit though.

mega.nz/#!DRE3TArD!A6V1b8TiGkknpDBlHX8q3N022XRPniCfDe3WinOsMaA

Thanks!

Are you guys talking about Muv-Luv?

Why don't you show her the movie Species 1 & 2(don't bother with 3 and 4) and the video game in the OP?

???

I have to give you a (You) for the attempt, but you have to get with the times man.

Anyone got a guide for simple suicide methods?

>>>/suicide/ can help you with that.

C'mon lad, it's 2017.

replace the "x" with a "-"