To the Holla Forums mods

just wanted to say fuck you, eat shit, and drop dead, you pack of feral losers.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=v
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

See you tomorrow!

I fully agree with your statement, fellow anomalous!

>>>/cuckchan/

Mark touched me without my consent, I demand him to resign

Stay much cuckchan

Dude, I would LET MARK FUCK ME

Back before there was a fullchan, I got banned from half/co/ for saying that Skydoll was an interesting comic, and banned from half/v/ for telling people how to acquire and play the Monkey Island series on newer computers.

How much of a faggot do you have to be on full/v/ to get the boot?

Sage

You have to talk shit about Nintendo.
It's that easy, dubsman.

👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖

Depends on who you trigger. Sometimes I'd shitpost for days and nothing happens and once I got b& for two weeks over cucking labatagilla for repeating digits. Also and gay link.

List of things you can't do on 8/v/:

Do we even know for sure who marks waifu is?

Probably some borderline pedophile shit seeing as how he got so triggered by haydee that he bumplocked the thread for a short time, and also because of how he keeps posting fucking lolis

Undertale shit isn't getting deleted, threads are fucking everywhere

Is this about the banning of anons who were dumping /ss/ in the E3 thread? I'm mad too.

This. I shat up undermeme threads for months and only got banned in the ones mark babysat

hoo boy

Haydee was being blatantly shilled by the devs themselves though, its not like mark was triggered by tits.

That shit got way too excessive. Every 3rd post was a shota.

to the Holla Forums mods and vols :

I know its fucking hard to keep the hordes of shitposters, false flaggers and retards at bay, and the cancer can sometimes be too much.
Thanks for doing it for free

also Mark is my husbando

Fuck you.

This, I appreciate y'all.

Shit could be worse, but shit could be better. That's all I really have to say on the matter myself

mods = gods tbh

especially mark

he is the best

I post anti Nintendo a lot just to fuck with the fanboys and haven't been banned, yet.
My favourite was a week ban for clocking up something like (60) in a Fallout 4 thread by some faggot from 4/vg/. Mark personally came by to tell me to stop being a faggot, so I didn't.

Umm can you please ban all of the drumf promoting nazis from Holla Forums
They said communism will never work and that triggered me and i want them banned now
Now im trying to spread my anti-white propoganda but they dont like it
So please ban them now mods k?

Hi, Mark.

Next step is for you to get banned again and then cry harder. It'll depend on how autistic you are but the bans and shitting up of your already shit threads won't stop until you crawl back, butt red from the ravaging, to 4channit where you came.

Looks like there was a gap in hotpocket coverage because I slept in too long. I'm up now. Please report what you see anons, had about 44 reports stacked up so hopefully what you guys have seen is already cleaned up.

8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=v

God dammit, I was in the comfy thread.

I hate you less then I did before now that I can see what you do for the board so clearly

y-you too

I miss those golden days, that post still gets me

You didnt miss much. It got annoying. Shota is overrated.

Holla Forums recommends the best shotas. I found some good loli artists from searching images posted in the comfy thread.

That reminds me.
The thread died unceremoniously soon after

what's the matter gentile? kosher dick doesn't agree with you?

Do you know how many people are shitting on the Switch and Rabbids?

Did you see how many Fay Cry 5 threads we had?

The bloody fuck? We ban both Holla Forums and Holla Forums all the damn time.

YOU DO THIS EVERY DAY

What do you think the radcorp stickies are for, not to mention people actually have discussions here. Are you a ruseman?

Thank you for using the board user, we really do care about the board and want to see it thrive. So we'll do what we can without doing too much. We couldn't have done anything without you.

literally all I did was change his name, I never banned or deleted him. Just called him a faget.

Oh I'm not saying you were a draconian despot or anything. But accusing him of being summer is cringe as fuck my mate.

yeah it was a bad move, not the worst thing I've done. but a mistake none the less, I'll avoid it in the future.

I bet it wasn't and your taste a shit