So what new hobbies are you thinking about picking up now that vidya is kill?

So what new hobbies are you thinking about picking up now that vidya is kill?

Playing old vidya and a few indie titles.

Weightlifting to prep my body for the upcoming race war.

Only Japanese, Slav and cassic Vidya.

I want to become an animator and program as well, but I keep prioritizing my body because I'm self conscious and my attractiveness/fitness/health matters a whole deal to me. It's been this way since I was a teen, I think I'll just give everything up and work out. Then again, I lack a lot discipline. I'm motivated now, but that doesn't matter when I don't have the proper discipline. That's what happens when you are raised with a single mother I presume.
You've never seen an animator with muscle either.
Not many anyway. Animating is a fucking huge time consuming process.
Good thing I shut myself in a room for years now, last time I went outside often was when I had a job.

AGDG.

I'm learning bass, and I might start learning moon runes soon.

More advanced shitposting.

Learn boxing so I can unleash my anger.

I share your struggle here, user. I'm a classical pianist. It's hard to find time because I have to spend so much of it locked alone in a practice room. I'm also incredibly schedule oriented and time conscious, so it's hard for me to force myself to change my schedule into one that allows a lot of exercise. I've taken to trying to find short but intense routines I can do and at least eat healthier. If I can't be ripped, I can at least lose the 10 pounds or so that I would like to.

Reading, learning Japanese, watching anime, and Gunpla.

Wrestling

I'm thinking to do some nature documentaries and a youtube channel about them just to distract my mind and maybe make a portfolio to get a job in video editing.

Oh my sweet summer child, after the shitty conferences come the decent game announcements and after that comes TGS.

The kikes might have the unwashed masses, but they will never control true autists of the mind.

lol, fruit.

Running, lifting, boxing and rock climbing. I was already into the first 3 until I hurt myself a while back.
I seem to say it yearly but every year gets worse.

Serial killing.

This is the only right answer

no

I want to read more. Maybe learn programming
get a gf

Some of .
Add piano lessons and perhaps getting /fit/ with swimming or tennis.

Vidya is not kill, it is transforming. The giants of the past will die from their decadence, the old guard falls, and Bubsy the Bobcat, the scorned son of a bygone era, will become Octavian over the new vidya.

Doing drawfag stuff, although I've been playing my backlog for the past decade. Guess it'll be another ten years of old games

I'm gitting gud at drawing so I can go into animation and make my own videogames. Drawing is one of the few things aside from videogames and some sports which unfortunately I had to drop that is something I genuinely love doing, so I hope I can carry that love to the videogame industry one day.

I know it sounds stupid as hell, but I have the hope that with so many anons being so pissed about videogames, in about 5-10 years we'll start seeing hyper politically-incorrect user devs coming out of the woodworks and taking over the industry

there are fucking decades worth of games to play and you are telling me that nothing appeals to you? Are you that much of a casual that you only care about mainstream modern releases? FUCK OUTTA HERE

Reading and Writing
Music
Survival and Weapons

Play the games on my backlog, lift weights, watch anime, read manga, drink.
Really, these fucking awful current year games mean nothing, as much as I get angry. I can simply play past games, and there are 2-3 interesting games a year. Still, fuck the current situation.

I'm learning to play the guitar. It's nice and comfy and I actually feel like I'm doing something in my life for once.
Also this

Wish I had more time to play my backlog, I've only played Binary Domain in the last month and found it good.

The digits of justice don't lie.

dubs confirm
guess im gonna keep living for about 5-10 years
you better make your dream come true faggot
id buy the fuck out of your game

I'm going to dedicate myself full time to being the best meido (male) I can be.

Quite honestly never payed attention to big name devs or consoles. I have been basically play the same games for years. My steam library is at 849 and I have a bunch of unredeemed keys sitting somewhere so I am kind of set for life when it comes to video games. On top of emulating old games and playing aurora and dwarf fortress I honestly could give a fuck less about the state of the video game industry.

That said, I need to see if my websites VPN config works correctly, setup SSL, learn some HTML and CSS to actually have a functional website(html and css are fucking ugly shit "languages"), maybe transfer it to nginx instead of apache/httpd and possibly setup a RPi as a DNS server AKA the pihole which that will take like 5 minutes but I am lazy.

Need to work on some online courses on XxX~-EtHiCaL_hAcKiNg-~XxX and some networking ones as well as learn some programming to do basic data processing shit and possibly other things, also so I can get a better job because lol if u think anyone gives a fuck about experience and reliability and just wants irrelevant college degrees and certs (THIS ENTRY LEVEL JOB REQUIRES AT LEAST 5 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE AND A BACHELORS IN COMPUTER SCIENCE A MSCA CCNA NETWORK+ RHEL A+ COMPLETE WORKING KNOWLEDGE OF OFFICE 365 AND KNOW VBA TO DO OTHER PEOPLES JOBS IN EXCEL(legit see job descriptions asking for both CCNA and network+ llololololololololol), Job functions: Reset passwords, do extremely basic network troubleshooting(lol if u think u need to even know what a subnet is), install windows, maybe replace hardware, plug in printers, install drivers. AS YOU CAN SEE THIS IS REALLY HARD STUFF THAT NEEDS A COLLEGE DEGREE OR ADVANCED CERTIFICATION)

Can HR go die in a fire? They only look out for the companies interests so you have to straight up get a lawyer if you have actual problems in the workplace and they have absolutely no idea what the fuck they are doing or what even constitutes good quality tech work/knowledge.

Thanks 4 reading my rant, blessing you all with the best of lunch. Pls like and subscribe and "donate" to my patreon so I can further elucidate about how I am a whiny man-child who needs to get out and see the world instead of staring at his computer screen wasting away both mentally and physically under the guise of pseudo-social interaction that is the internet. - Singed, everyone on 8/4/7/420/*/chan

TL;DR: I enjoy the video games I have, and mostly play shit that is too obscure for the general market to shit all over ;^3 also I legit feel like I am losing my mind and need some alcohol and weed badly. But lack both the funds and every employer where I live drug tests due to a huge meth problem in like the entire state.

this was a short thread

Here is what you need to do to have a good balanced and well meaning life.

Reject Materialism
Meditate
Exercise and exert yourself, do weightlifting
Eat a nutritious diet (healthy fats, oil, meat, veg, full fat milk) (Having less fat will make you have more testosterone, fat is a huge negative to your well being)
Get some sun
Sleep eight hours
Socialize with normalfag retards or find good friends (It's hard)
Learn how to shoot
Read, Read, Read
Write
Take a break from technology
Stop listening to nigger tier music
Play Japanese games with the occasional Western game that isn't cucked
Make money
Improve
Learn another language (Learn Japanese)

Scale modeling.

See.
this.
this right here.

Do you see anyother person on this fucking board RIGHT NOW talking about how they want to improve his or her life?
No.

You HAD to draw attention to the fact that you're a fucking queer.
Goddamn why do you think we care about what you stick your fucking penis in. Shut up or get out.

His or her significant others life** My mistake I was seething with anger.

I swear to god if you're one of those "Gunpla is Freedom" fags You need to get the fuck out of my hobby now and take that mediocre GBF Try with you

shut up, gay hippy.

I recently found a really cheap MPC1000 on eBay and got a Roland sampler as well so I will probably start making music

Chill out man, you're ruining my good vibes.

Learn guitar.
Learn to make vidja that isn't shite.
Get /fit/.
Study the Bible.

art, making my own games, working out

Continuing my excercising, drawfag skills and reading books.

Let me check these. In addition to this, I am also trying to learn how to grow my own food, and live off the grid I think is the right term.

off-road RC racing

And here I was, before this E3, honestly thinking vidya had hit rock bottom already and had nowhere to go but up. The worst had passed.

I have tried for over 30 years to find other things, user. But whatever I see I either don't want or can't afford. And to make matters worse, anhedonia has taken my two existing pleasures, comics and vidya. Only drugs can save me now.

old games

I've been learning how to cook.

Not very good, mind, but I'l slowly gaining a spice rack and taking little steps by looking up recipes online and tweaking them to my tastes. I'd love to be able to afford some proper classes or something or be able to make something other than curries.

I also have an ass ton of "design" documents for games I'd like to make, stuff like character stat growths, sketches and shit like that but I come to the gripping realisation that I cannot art for shit and I've had bad experiences with trying to get other people on board with making a vidya game.

I'd also like to learn Dutch but alas I'm poor for lessons and nowhere near me teaches Dutch, only French, Spanish or Arabic.

Alas, I also must stop being a NEET soon so I'm fucked if I ever want to achieve anything in life.

Nothing because vidya isn't kill and E3 can go fuck itself. You all could have been playing video games or reading something or watching an anime or lifting or doing anything that isn't sitting through what, 8 combined hours of cringe, memes, boredom and shilling.

Check out Duolingo; it has Dutch.

Nice digits.
It's about time this skelly buys some muscles. Long term goal is bearmode.

I'm writing a new OSR for /tg/.