How is Holla Forums going to feel when this turns out to be the best xcom made in years?

How is Holla Forums going to feel when this turns out to be the best xcom made in years?

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/v/res/12786343.html
8ch.net/v/res/12786706.html
8ch.net/v/res/12787225.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Assassins Creed doesn't look so bad now, does it faggots?

No, Ass creed is garbage. Something smelling bad doesn't negate your own smell, it just pisses off those around you.

"We cross live now to some uninterested faggots playing AssCreed on a ridiculous monitor with so much glare on the screen you can't see a fucking thing"

What the fuck is wrong with Ubisoft?

Can we gas them all?

Microsoft has won E3 2017

What did Microsoft shown?

Xenonauts 2 when
I'm fucking sick of Firaxcom.

Nothing. That's why they are doing better.
I wish I was being sarcastic.

OH GOD IT HURTS.

They showed 42 actual games, of which only 8 or so are actually worth playing, a full spec list of the ridiculously named "Xbox One X" (Scorpio) and announced backwards compatibility for Original Xbox games.

Compared to the the current shortest that is E3 this year, that's all they needed to do to win- even if you hate Microsoft, nothing has beaten them yet unfortunately.

AT LEAST THERE'S NO PAID MODS

Apparently you didn't watch Devolver's presentation.

GAMEPLAY VIDEO

I hope the Xbox One X successor is called the “Xbox One Xbox One Xbox”

this is easily the worst e3 presentation i have ever seen. seriously, tune in and watch it. so far we've gotten:

That would be funny if it weren't so plausibly retarded.

Microsoft's stupidity knows no bounds, but at least they aren't as stupid as Bethesda… I've never seen Holla Forums more fervourantly angry than I did yesterday over the paid mods thing.

OH GOD THEY'RE FUCKING DEFENDING IT!!!!

Bethesda legitimately managed to make Holla Forums more pissed off than EA. It's actually impressive. And it shows one other thing:

Deep down, people still had a little bit of hope that Bethesda would deliver something. Anything. That they would be marginally less shit.

But no. They actually managed to drop the ball so hard it went out the other side of the planet and accelerated to such speeds that trans-dimensional loops enveloped all parallel universes where Bethesda was actually good and created an even deeper shitfest.

Calling it now, this is the best Mario game since Sunshine

but is it better than xcom?
i havent played xcom

in all honesty if it didn't have the rabbids i'd be at least tentatively interested, but goddamn

It's a cheap paper mario ripoff

More like if it wasn't for the Ubisoft name being attached to the Mario name, it wouldn't be too bad. Gameplay at worst is mehish, but maybe because I'm kinda peeved they wasted the Bullet Bill gun on a strategy game. Watch, it's gonna look shittier in the final release thanks to Ubi.

8ch.net/v/res/12786343.html
8ch.net/v/res/12786706.html
8ch.net/v/res/12787225.html

There are 3 fucking threads about this god damn game
ON THE FRONT FUCKING PAGE OF THE BOARD
I didnt even look in the catalog.

You have 5 minutes to pick a thread and stick with it or else I am permanently banning ever single fucking user in all of these threads. -Mark

ur not mark lol

this one, it has the most replies

this

But it has the least information, and it will bumplock faster.
Quality > Quantity

You lying cunt- go back to your Amiibos, fag.

Fuck off, faggot.

Pic related.

I am not actually mark. But my post got the fucking mods to do their job. Remember to report things for the mods cause they dont actually browse the board at all, they only browse the report queue. They are not users of imageboards they are above that.

Mario x Rabbids was bad, but nothing is going to top Bethesda's shitty mod program.

Mariofags/Nintendrones are now worse than the Sonicfags of olde. They must all be purged.

By all means, go ahead. As a Mario fan I welcome death after seeing this.

And I've just seen the BGE2 trailer. I didn't think it was possible to be more disappointed. I was wrong.

Literally "Mario, with a gun"
And what the hell is wrong with those rabbids? Like are they purposefully killing their own? And what happened to the no-violence but cartoony violence rule, Nu-tendo?