How many months must pass after a game's release for it to be discussable on Holla Forums?

How many months must pass after a game's release for it to be discussable on Holla Forums?

At least 16 and even then you'll still get fierce cries of "SHILL" and "RUINING THE BOARD" from shitposters who don't care about the actual material.

Depends on the size of the advertising budget. For that game it's gonna be about five years.

is there anything to talk about the game or is it just another shallow single player open world game

If it's shit like this or bethesda games- never.

How about you lurk long enough until you know the answer to that?

you didn't even rename my images

Enough months for it to become a good game

so never. fuck off

How long did it take for Planescape: Torment and Half Life 2 to become "good"?

You're a riot, user, I almost couldn't tell you didn't fit in for a second.

10 years at least.
Fuck off shill.
Sage.

basically we've become /vr/ with the name Holla Forums

Half life 2 is utter shit. I'd bet this game is probably better, just guessing by the genre/style.

At the very least for as long as it is a product relevant on the market. Shill hunters come out of the woodwork if you want to talk about freeware, so a PS4 game sold full price has no chance in hell if it's not bloodborne.
Now that we're done answering stupid questions, kemono friends thread.

You mean that insipid show-about-nothing made in MMD with a budget of pocket lint?

You can discuss it already, just dont be a faggot about it.

Every time a shitty game comes out theres some dumbass who makes a thread saying."Well I liked this game, lets discuss how good it was!" and then theyre flabbergastes when other people dont have as shit taste as them. Alterntively when they make a thread about an obviously trash game that every site is talking about: if you want to hear people talking about the new flavor of the month, why the fuck come here?

Don't forget /vg/ because "if we don't have generals the board will be choked out by threads!" or whatever Mark's dumbass reasoning was for turning the board into a theme-park.

The generals are more or less the only threads on the board talking about anything worth talking about. Get rid of those and we may as well be Holla Forums.

Oh yes, persona threads are truly the best of video games.

Hopefully never, if you want to discuss such absolute trash you should give reddit a try.

Has it occurred to you that maybe you ARE the cancer when people call you cancer? Maybe YOU are in the wrong place when apparently nobody likes your threads.

There are people here who have enough experience to tell when a game is likely to be cancerous bullshit and this E3 is especially bad.