Fucking kill me

No it'll go away when Islam starts blowing up studios like dice Sweden and Biocuck Montreal.

Wtf I'm pro immigration now

How is this any different from SJWs complaining about too many white men in vidya?

I think you mean if THEY stop buying. That's where you fucked up. You, me, that other guy, all of Holla Forums. None of us are their "target audience". All of Holla Forums could goycot games forever & it wouldn't change a thing because none of us were going to buy these games in the first point. You would have to get normalfags to stop buying, & they won't do that unless a new star wars or harry potter book tells them "games aren't cool anymore".

Because the sjws have an agenda to spread with their bullshit.

Problems only go away when you utterly destroy them, everything around them, and leave them no witnesses, no remembrance, and no ground from which to spring again.

Yeah I never understood why people try and shut down any conversation of these libshit games. Fires don't go away if you ignore them. Games are going further and further down the progressive shit hole.

Is there someplace you can get an SJW member card ? Or maybe it's just like the "patriarchy" they've made up?

This is where you are wrong. Not buying their shit is the only real way your individual decisions can damage them. Leading is done by example. Through not buying you can eventually influence your friends, social circle and eventually children.
Ignoring *not buying* as a means to reduce their profits is outright stupid and defeatism. Otherwise you can easily use stupid justifications like *well it won't go away so I might as well buy that agenda game*. Like some people around here do. And then it's a spiral into oblivion of shit taste.

Great post, friend.

THIS

Updated version

No fucking shit dude, what do you think you are doing right now?

But seriously, are you ever gonna do more than bitch about how triggered you are on tumblr Holla Forums about video games having too many black people? You're never gonna get off your ass and you know it.

Serious anti hype awareness is needed, too many suckers out there pre ordering and encouraging the state of games right now. Forced diversity needs to be seen for what it is.

Not an expert in this sort of thing, but I think the best way to counteract this is through memes. Normalfags enjoy it when you make fun of things in an aloof and cool way that makes it seem like you don't care. Anti-SJW mentality has been growing largely due to the propagation of catchphrases and in-jokes like Kek, TRIGGERED, lots of stuff relating to Trump, etc. I say the best way to stop this is to make fun of it in a fun way that others can join in on.

What are you trying to convey with that image?

We're ALREADY, not buying their shit. You have to convince other people that normally buy this stuff to have standards & stop.

What do you think I'm trying to convey?

That you don't like female characters?

the left wants nothing more than to replace you

fight it with everything you have

You have to personally dismantle the people behind the thing you don't like. You can't just let the (((free))) market sort things out.
You can also try to persuade a significant portion of the consumer base of the truth, but it's far easier to destroy a person than educate a crowd.

lesbian females to be specific
basically, OP has shit-tier taste

fuck off filthy red

There are a large number of people on Holla Forums who still buy shit. These people, let alone the average person, are the problem.

That's only half of the message I'm trying to convey user. Stop being coy, because I know where you are going with this. This has nothing to do with female protagonists. This has to do with "stronk feMALE protagonists, full on tumblr dykes, and SJWestrogen."

Lara Croft and Samus are still some of my favorite protagonists. Do you know why? They weren't shoehorned in, and weren't ballsmashing, counter-racism dykes like the aformentioned.

I forgot the fucking russian female soldier, adding it. Any more problematic characters to add?

Only reddit would be dumb enough to join anything related the group that the fat Jew finally deleted after years of bullying.

In your above post you say it wouldn't change a thing. Well, it does change a thing if more people do it. Even 200 less buyers is a loss for them.
Problem is some people here do buy these games. Hopefully few but they do. We haven't fully purged even the local stupidity on this very board.

sauce on the webm? who is that guy?

Then say your message outright you retarded fuck

Then why would you use literally who, who hasn't been relevant for years in your image?
Why do you care about life is strange, a tumblr game made for tumblrites by tumblr?
What is shoehorned about the british slag? How the fuck is a secondary fag protagonist of a meme game shoehorned in?

Goon detected, filtered

They made the ugliest sheboon possible

What does Ellie/tracer have wrong?

Women with good buts were already a thing in the 50's

It doesn't matter how much you spam your shitty images to rile up people in impotent rage when you have no substance behind it.
Are you the same guy who posted that edited list of crash remake achievements?

Well yeah it will.
Anita fucked right off when she stopped getting it. That's how attention whore work.
So fucking stop.

leftypol I think you should go home

Lesbians should not be in a videogame at all. Especially not a western one, because then its not just fanservice, its a fucking role model.

Is this a fucking leftypol false flag or something?

People do not get role models from fictional media.

degenerate

Changing the minds of 200 people while impressive for one person is insignificant in the big picture, you need millions to make a difference in this industry. That's the point he was making, even cuckchan's Holla Forums isn't influential as that. Even if you become a informed vidga consumer, convince people around you to be informed consumers, it still won't make a noticeable dent since there's literally millions of uninformed consumers and fanboys out there.

I think you'll find that's the prettiest sheboon ever.

wut, haha i tought it was a dood.

First thing i tought was "Ayo, hol up" when i saw this picture, i needed to come here to laugh at this madness. Then you guys tell me its a sheboon. They mock themselves, i wonder when normalfags stop buying this shit. I mean those games arent even fun anymore, i get that they dont care for the characters ingame or realism, but the games are legitamitly boring.

>Retards think Billie Lurk is a new development again
Oh boy.

It really isnt either but western dykes are the absolute worst of the two

But why do you think our goal should be to influence everyone ? If a person cannot influence those around him, then what hope does he have to influence millions of consumers?
You start with yourself and those close to you. Otherwise you are the fat kid, from the fat family mocking others for having a bad diet.

How Ironic, you play as a black stronk woman assassin who has to kill a esoteric white man. Very on the nose and very not playing this shit.

Is that the nigress from Mafia 3? What about Watch Doges 2?

The last one is from the new wolfenstein. She is fighting the evil nazis along with some lanky jew.

Adding those too, thanks, just keep letting me know and I'll add more

Any more I should add?

I am certain tyranny has quite a few stronk independent warrior women.

BECAUSE I DON'T GAME THAT ARE CHOPPED UP INTO DLC SO THEY CAN ARTIFICIALLY INCREASE THE COST AND SOME RANDOM BLOGGER CAN SAY "GAMES NOW ARE CHEAPER THAN EVER BEFORE!" WHILE IGNORING SAID DLC
I ALSO DON'T WANT DUMBED DOWN GAMES IN THE NAME OF MASS PROFIT
AND I DON'T WANT GAMES WHERE IT'S FUCKING OBVIOUS THEY FOCUSED WAAAAAAAAAAAAY TO MUCH ON POLITICS AND NOT ON THE GAME PLAY

I DON'T WANT SHITTY GAMES AND I DON'T WANT TO BE NICKELED AND DIMIED IN THE PROCESS

I'm looking for popular/supporting/lead/protagonist/antagonist ones that people will notice right away.

Smaller format

Normals wont buy games with female protags unless they're attractive so unless heaps of people from California buy it, its probably going to bomb.

We want the same things. I'm just saying you need to start small and grow your influence from there.

Nigger, i just hate blatant political propaganda in games.

Bigger format but in two pieces

And i'm saying 4chan (and by extension us) has been attempting to do that for over a fucking decade.

IT
DOESN'T
WORK

Nah 4chan is completely pozzed now, you have your average redditor and fat tumblr whale posing as the average Holla Forums user and getting away with it. They all are extremely leftist like moreso than tumblr leftist.

HAHAHA

My point still stands. 4chan has be around longer, has bigger userbase, attempts to police the tastes on the board and the rest of the gaming community, still fails. Even if you still insist it was because they were compromised, it still dosen't change the fact that influencing the industry is a numbers game and we don't have the numbers. Never have, never will.

LOL

How many niggers are there in jap video games compared to USA

Considering US has more niggers in general…

yeah, maybe do something about that

I'm not even mrkun

Dodged a bullet there fam

Considering almost all niggers in Japan are US occupation forces… The rare non-american niggers from what I've seen are used in Japanese media as laughing stock. Wouldn't surprise me the UN and US government pressured nips to stop doing it in recent years though.

I'm fairly sure they elected Obama twice for shits and giggles.

Hopefully the last remnants of Cuckgate saw the light years ago. You can't win with these people by ignoring, even by dealing with them. This entire ideology is based on the slippery slope. For over a century, Cultural Marxism has been poisoning the West, bit by bit, year after year. Husband turned against wife, parents against children, rich against poor, believer against believer. Then came the flood of degeneracy, the flood of hedonism, one night stands, greed, laziness, degradation of art, subversion of morals, androgyny, gays, lesbian, single parents, race mixing, glorification of the foreign and criticism/negativity of the home.

This shit will continue, it has to. Gaming is a bigger industry than Hollywood now. You think (((they))) will let it go untouched? Even games of the past had the early signs. There's a bit in Donkey Kong Country 3 of all games where Cranky Kong says something to Dixie along the lines of "Shouldn't you be a damsel in distress?". Clearly, the aim there is to show Cranky as outdated and needing to get with the times of strong female protagonists. He also went from being the wise master who gave you a hard time to becoming a comic relief punching bag, essentially.

Point is, this is a culture war and the tides have begun to change. The left can keep pushing their diversity, their gays, their impossibly capable women while others will return to the traditional narrative. Strong, capable men, devoted and submissive women, great evil that must be cleansed to save your lands.

Like the nigress in PonPonPon videoclip?

Human Torch.

Bond

Star Wars
Nice try.

Captain America.

Spiderman.

Annie.

2/10, I replied. You're no better than feminists crying about titties and asses.

You have to go back.
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/somethingawful/

Nah man, I don't think he has to "go back", because these are pretty valid points.

Buy stock in the companies and raise hell at quarterly meetings with stock owners. And stop buying video games.

No one cares about human torch

Read the captain america comics, there pushong the captain america is a nazi agenda and black captain america defends south border ileagal aliens on his first mission. FIRST.

Books have nothing to do with replacing james bond with a black person in movies "because diversity".

Annie? Well i dont care so…

The problem is companies treating fans like shit because they think they will get a few cents our of it. They wont. They will just keep losing till they get their heads of their asses or they go bankrupt.

How the fuck does that even happen?