2D DBZ fighting game made by the creators of Guilty Gear Xrd

This is so far the best game announced at E3 because it is the only game shown that is certain to be good

wew

Ho hum. If you've played one, you've played them all.
It's about time for fighting games to innovate. I propose 2+1D fighters.

DBZ fighters are bound to be garbage because the series itself has fuckall for fighting variety.
You can only stretch "punching really fast" and "energy ball/beam" so far

You remind me of a kid who saw me playing Darkstalkers Resurrection at my friend's shop and said "look, is Morrigan from Marvel vs Capcom!"

They should tie your characters ki, energy level and transformation state into your real-time biometrics, so you have to stand up and scream and send your blood pressure to Jupiter in order to win a match.

Now this is a plan

Between this, Etrian Odyssey V, and the Evil Within 2, I'm actually somewhat excited for the rest of this year going into the next. I don't think I bought a single new game in 2016 and uninstalled most of the games I pirated within a couple of minutes.

All and all I'll take this E3 over last. At least there are a few games I want to play compared to last where I don't think there was a single game announced I had interest in.

The fuck are you talking about?

DBZ has a bigger variety of moves than Tekken/ SF, THE MOST POPULAR FIGHTER FRANCHISES

Dreams of tenkaiichi

So Pokken?

You have your facts backwards.

Why you hate Xrd?

This. Instead of trying to make it competitive, the point would be trying to make it faithful and fun. Arc Sys DBZ games always turn out to be shit for this reason, this isn't the first one, but I admit is the one that looks better. Nothing will top BT3.

Kek.

DB maybe, but DBZ is just power levels.

Xrd is alright because is a Guilty Gear game, all Arc System DBZ games are kind of shit.

You retards never learn.

Probably ruined his waifu.

Extreme Butoden was absolute fucking shit though, the entire cast shared the same inputs for combos and the only thing that made characters different is some had infinites.
If they reveal FighterZ is the same 2 button shit as this it goes right into the trash.

Everything in the Fighter Z trailer is in Extreme Butoden.
If they somehow make the inputs different it will be saved.

But this is the company that standardized One Button Auto-Combos and managed to put out three different games that all play exactly the fucking same.

I want summer to be over

I want you to get out

I said you shouldn't trust any developer's game to be good before you get the chance to play it.
normalfags are the ones who get hyped for games they know nothing about.

Question, why do the summer shit posts become extremely prevalent? I mean, people shitpost 24/7 but why , only during the summer does it seem obnoxious?
Is it the over-abuse of people saging threads like a downvote?
Is it more people drawing attention to shit posts?

Anyway.

Arc Sys is extremely predictibol.

The game will either be
A) Decent, but horribly unbalanced.
B) Auto-Combo, Two Button - hold on.
In before this happens with the Full Power Spirit Bomb and people start disconnecting because of the long animation like the Xenoverse games.
C)Boring but balanced. Online will be dead within a few weeks, but it might get a resurgence like Under Night did.
D) Exactly the same as Extreme Butoden but with better graphics

ASW rarely changes up their game. So it's really nothing to worry about.

So how about that gameplay footage?

Looks like there's finally a game that makes me want to get into 2D figthers. Looks fucking fantastic.

And what about all the other 2D fighters in existence?

None of them resonate with me like this one

For once OP isn't a faggot. OP is right. I can't fucking wait to play the first DBZ game made by a good fighting game developer. This is a fucking day one buy.

I want this now.

Do you like being disappointed?

see

It's made by the same people.

Aksys are cancer.

It looks pretty nice.

I don't like 2D fighting games.

Thats because you're a casual cuck.

Arc System Works made all the 2D DBZ games that made it to the West.
All the 2D games prior to 2000 were made by Tose & Bandai/Banpeesto and they never offically were released in the west.

This is the 4th Arc Sys DBZ game.. Making it the first time they've gotten E3 fame though.

Aksys and Arcsys aren't the same thing you stupid fuck

You're such a great critic