BETHESDA - PAID MODS EDITION

IT IS TIME

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/20959/?
mileswmathis.com/hiller.pdf
blogs.timesofisrael.com/yes-ashkenazi-jews-including-gal-gadot-are-people-of-color/
twitter.com/timsoret/status/874063310794088448
twitter.com/timsoret/status/874112197923717121
twitter.com/timsoret/status/874112392967274496
gamingbolt.com/how-to-make-a-gaming-pc-that-can-compete-against-the-ps4-and-xbox-one-for-399
westernmass.craigslist.org/vgm/6122734561.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

im ready todd

WE ALL KNEW THIS WAS COMMING, CONSOLEFAGS ARE GOING TO RUON THE FUN FOR EVRYBODY AGAIN

Jesus Christ, just end video games.

=FUCKING KIKES==

THATS AN F- ON THE REPORT CARD

Wait, they're showing off paid mods and VR spinoffs in place of actual content? Wow, they've somehow gotten lazier over time.

IT'S LIKE THEY LEARNED ABSOLUTELY NOTHING FROM THE LAST TIME THEY TRIED TO PULL THIS SHIT

AND NOW THEY'RE SHOWING THE SKYRIM SWITCH PORT, YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP, I THOUGH NOTHING COULD BEAT EAs SHITSHOW, BUT HERE WE ARE

HERES THE DISHONORED DIVERSITY

I have no idea how they could fuck up Skyrim harder, but they did it with motion controls. Fucking up harder than EA is fucking baffling, I dont want to know how bad Ubisoft will get.

$5 says normalfags accept it this time

I need the money for a shot

THEY LEARNED NOTHING

=FUCK YOU GABE AND ZENIMAX

RIPPING AND TEARING THROUGH YOUR WALLET

What in the fuck is this?

you don't fit in

oh this is gonna be a shitfit for months on Holla Forums

So how is it different this time around

FUCKING KIKES

And this is why the Japanese industry is superior.

Good:

Bad:

What do we do, then?

* Note: Evil Within 2 also counts as "everything".

What we always do, not buy video games. We should be more proactive somehow though.

Remember Holla Forums, if you don't buy those mods Hitler wins!

we dance

That was it? Wolfenstein 2 and TEW2 were the only interesting things and even then the trailers were awful.

They deserve worse than that.
NEGATIVE
Z
MINUS

-Z-

Yes, goy! Race mixing and (((diversity))) is good for you! The good guys take drugs when fighting those evil nazis, heh heh heh. Don't forget to kill any whyte men who disagree with our progressive views.

If it means anything the last game revealed that the jews had a secret society where they hid ancient technology in secret from the world

The modding community really can be expected to explode on its own from this, but; fan the flames? Contact mod authors, mod promoters and mod users?

EVERYTHING WAS SO FUCKING SHITTY

HOLY FUCK

Why aren't we firebombing Bethesda yet?

Czech'd

those who dont learn from history are doomed to repeat it

Then why didn't you show up, fag?

I thought TEW was an okay game and my hope is that the sequel will give the series a better focus from the first game's schizophrenic direction.

It was the worst show ever

you thought wrong

KILL BETHESDA

half of what they showed was shit but the way they showed it was pretty entertaining.

Its CURRENT YEAR and killing your enemies means they've won

The worst thing is that they're borderline superhuman since they developed all that shit themselves, apparently.
Unless I'm remembering wrong, they easily could have just stolen all of it.

Wolfenstein looked pretty fun.

There are more reasons to shit on them besides fire bombing like bringing back paid mods.

And then they decided to go in a dumber direction.

okay now copy paste these posts into the 100 wolfenstein threads we'll see a week to remind us that the game is taking the easy-road and using nazis as punching bag villains. no shit a AAA studio is gonna swing at the low hanging fruits why are we acting surprised

no one heres going to buy the game but they're going to harvest our posts against it to say "buy wolfenstein to troll racists" or something

I'm sure G*d's Chosen only did it to hide such evil power from the world so that it wouldn't fall into the wrong hands :^)

I can't belive they're actually going to try this shit again. I hope we can cause a big enough of an autism storm a second time to end this before it begins.

Not gonna lie. I'm actually looking forward to Evil Within two. I hope they embrace the craynezz this time. The best parts of Evil Within are when it goes completely insane.

So they're adding the "Creation Club" to FV4 and Skyrim Enhanced. Will require "Credits" to purchase the mods, which is basically trading in your money for fake currency.

Wonder how Nexus Mods is going to react to this.

One more obvious thing, too: Submit copyright infringing content (i.e. other peoples' mods) to the paid mod website. Be part of the reason why this is going to explode.

Why would you want that?

Delete your self.

Pay mod makers to stick with them.

Why the fuck do you want New Vegas two to be made? Do you even know that Avellone left Obsidian as it turned into cancer and there is nothing of worth left there or are you just one of those retards that buys every fallout shooter and unironically toddposts?

Why?

Have they assassinated Todd?

The afro niggress looks like the black woman in The Omega Man. It's one of my favorite post apoc films, so I really can't complain. Wolfenstein 2's cutscenes ain't that looking bad at all, it's thee gameplay I'm worried about.

neck yourself

Don't forget about the communism

Kill yourself /leftykike/
Kill yourself right now
You are a waste of space
Fuck off
NOW
You dont belong here
You dont deserve to live
Kill yourself
NOW
Fuck you
Fuck your retarded racemixed family
Fuck you for even allowing unjustices like (((Wolfenstein))) to exist
Your are the reason why kikes still exist
KILL YOURSELF

DONT FORGET TO BUY BETHESDABUCKS SO YOU CAN DOWNLOAD ALL THE HOT NEW MODS GOY

At least new order also said that the nazi winning the war was effectively the jews fault because those super geniuses apparently couldn't hide their shit properly.

Also, if you're going to stick a token black guy into your game, there's worse choices than jemi Hendrix

The trailer was really bugged for me. But is it Tango the originals that is working on ebil within 2?

AND REMEMBER TO PREORDER WOLFENSTEIN: FUCK TRUMP EDITION

Go outside faggot.

yeah im one of those retards

Wew lad, get some ointment for that ass rash. I just said the game looked fun.

Trump doesn't need anyone else to make himself look bad.

stop posting like a sperg, that's the backlash they want

OUTSOURCED MICROTRANSACTIONS.

Irene Engel looks so much like Hillary though.

Remember that lolsoquirky things like Toddposting get capitalized upon by ZeniMax Media Inc. Remember the lolsoquirky "doot" meme getting shown off at their E3 presentation last year.

Thanks for demonstrating to the board that you can't read you stupid motherfucker. It is bad though go do it on reddit.

Holy fuck I can't believe bethesda is going to try paid mods again. If I was a modder on these games I'd feel pretty used at this point, and If I wasn't one of the modders chosen to be extra special I'd feel angry as hell.

This is going to divide the users of these games into factions and cause a whole hell of a lot of unneccessary modder drama. Not to mention rampant mod piracy thats going to spring up, and the drama that surrounds that

This was a stupid idea when they tried it with steam and its dumb now when they're doing it on their own. any modder that actually agrees to work with bethesda on this is going to end up with a black mark by the community at large and kill their reputation.

Holy shit I just noticed that.

I can't be the only one who noticed the obvious Wall reference in the Wolfenkike promo.

GENTLEMEN, ARE YOU READY TO BLOW UP SOME EMAILS?

Can't wait to see all the gaming media completely ignore the heinous act of paid mods and instead focuses on "DRUMPF AND ALTRIGHT BTFO BY WOLFENSTEIN 2!" as the big takeaway of the presentation.

You need to go back to whatever shithole you came from, dumbfuck.

7f4564's IRL pic.

Yeah the ending levels are the best parts of the game because of how in your face the craziness is. The levels at the start of the game were shitty and knock offs of RE4 but then it becomes its own thing.

I think since this is a sequel they probably know what they want their game to be now.

OPERATION: BLACK INK 2?

From their website ——- Mods will remain a free and open system where anyone can create and share what they’d like. Also, we won’t allow any existing mods to be retrofitted into Creation Club, it must all be original content. Most of the Creation Club content is created internally, some with external partners who have worked on our games, and some by external Creators. All the content is approved, curated, and taken through the full internal dev cycle; including localization, polishing, and testing. This also guarantees that all content works together. We’ve looked at many ways to do “paid mods”, and the problems outweigh the benefits. We’ve encountered many of those issues before. But, there’s a constant demand from our fans to add more official high quality content to our games, and while we are able to create a lot of it, we think many in our community have the talent to work directly with us and create some amazing new things.

Why would anyone shill here when 4chan is so much bigger?

Can we all agree that Bethesda managed to fuck up even harder than EA somehow?

There was just so much degeneracy in such a short period of time. It was hard enough to register what little I did. It's like a forcible overdose of bluepills.

Triple dubs confirm.
This is the best time for Ren to go his rampage.

Fuck you JIDF

I shove that ointment your retarded commie ass

Fuck you

TODD COWARD
TODD COWARD
TODD COWARD
TODD COWARD
TODD COWARD
TODD COWARD
TODD COWARD
TODD COWARD
TODD COWARD
TODD COWARD
TODD COWARD
TODD COWARD
TODD COWARD
TODD COWARD

The thing is the Press did not think it was not a bad idea, the same goes with jewtubers.
Also for some reason indieshit seems to be worse than before.

Might be company made mods while the community mods are still . Who knows.

Hillary still needs to lose a few pounds to be a hot granny like Engel.

But those things don't even exist for official Bethesda content.

triple double, nice

at the same time there's going to be just as many 'ARGH WHY ARE THE NAZIS STILL BAD GUYS IN GAMES, WHY AREN'T THE NORMALFAGS AS WOKE AS ME" posts on this fucking board. so really everything about wolfenstein 2 is going to be fucking annoying

they know the game hasn't changed at all so they have to ride this "fucking bananas" train to get attention, and at the same time they can say anyone who doesn't like their game is a LITERAL HITLER NAZI so its in the fucking bag for them

Bethesda might have out anti whited Ubisoft with Wolfenstein 2. Holy shit they had characters spouting Marxism in the Trailer. Way to be subtle.

I know, right?

Apparently they didn't learn the first time.

GET YOUR FAXES READY.
GET YOUR OBNOXIOUS TUBES TO MAIL

FUCK IT

WE SHOULD PAINT THEIR ENTIRE FUCKING HEADQUARTERS BLACK WHILE WE ARE AT IT

Is there any hope that Wolfenstein 2 will be open world? Nazi America looks pretty cool.

I think this person pretty much sums up the typical Holla Forums user.

You all are gone full apeshit with wolfenstein.
It's clearly vulgar parody, as deep as Tarantino's movie.

I wouldn't want it to be open world, just give me a few distinct level themes to play in.

I think you mean…

Everybody's complaining about paid mods and Steinstein, but I'm just disappoint that they trashed Emily for a black woman in the new Dishonored. Emily was the cutest western-designed girl since Elizabeth before she got her breast reduction.

yeah it does, so does evil within 2, but holy shit that paid mods and eso:morrowind really makes me wanna burn beth/zenimax down to the ground

At least its short, but its still shit. In fact its more insulting because they seem more anti consumer than fucking EA now

I just wanted TEW to go full REmake or RE4. This still isnt what I was waiting for and they barely showed off any gameplay.

REMEMBER OP DANK INK
LIKE HELL WE'LL LET THIS GO LYING DOWN!

My beloved wife's son.

A true American

This is called a false flag, kids

WAIT, this is more accurate

This mod appears in the announcement video for the new paid mod system, at twenty two seconds in: nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/20959/?

Tarantino was a degenerate hack either way. He belongs in an oven with the rest of them.

i dunno if its "trashed" its a side story with billy and daud so it miiiiiiiiiiiiiiite be cool? maybe they'll let you play as daud again i dunno cuz i'll probably skip it

I want to say that it's just manufactured outrage ala Far Cry 5, but r/TheDonald isn't smart by any degree.

Yes killing whitey with niggers and Jews while pretending to be the good guy, all while quoting Marx is totally just a parody! No propaganda here!

how much do I have to pay to get gay sex into all of these games?

Satan confirms, redditors are retarded

Kill yourself /leftykike/

Yeah they should be releasing a gameplay trailer or some shit considering it's being released in 5 months

That suit is originally from 3 and New Vegas, so they could have made their own version.

Why are the wh*te """"men"""" so buttblasted? Holy shit, why do you keep politicizing everything? Left, right, two cucks of the same shed.

Because the Nazis obviously had robot dogs and Jewish super tech at their disposal.

Notice how he doesn't talk about videogames, and how we have plenty of one and done responses with photoshopped images within 30 or so seconds of one another.
Perhaps some false-flaggers are eager to turn this political for free publicity, instead of the simple fact that every human should hate Bethesda.

We're past the point where we can be absolved of our sins

Soft lives have made them oversensitive.

Sure, but it's full blaxploitation now.

If someone buy this tripe for reality, he needs medical help.

tbh this is what will happen when you play this game

Heh. Sit down… kids.

THEY'RE GETTING AN F.Y.
THAT STANDS FOR FUCK YOU, SEE ME AFTER CLASS

number of the dubs, nice.

its an outrage they benefit from manufacturing because they can call all opposition of the game nazis and racists now which are blanket terms normalfags are sensitive too. if you take the politics away from it the game doesn't seem to have anything new going for (and it releases this year) so i think they're really banking on making a progressive buck here

It's almost like people like to see things follow trends they enjoy and not ones they don't.

You're going to live well past that user, you're gonna live to see people arrested for stealing mods

Kill yourself.

I would have never ever even once in my lifetime guessed.

Wake me up now, please.

It wouldn't surprise me if it turned out to be some not-so-elaborate shilling.

Kill yourself, my man.

Todd, nobody's gonna buy Wolfenstein no matter how much you shitpost.

Why, are they not REAL Holla Forums members?

Did you not watch the trailer? It's impossible to politicize the game more than Bethesda already did.

I'm surprised.
I honestly though lefties were getting ass-blasted by Wolfenstein2's setting.

Like "Here fucker, this is what America would ACTUALLY look like if it was run by Nazis and if you were actually the fucking oppressed snowflake you think you are."

You're just oversensitive.

How is this E3 so bad to where Microsoft has the only thing resembling a decent conference?

This is their marketing plan, make an incredibly politicized game with an incredibly politicized trailer and then when called out for it, pretend they were none the wiser and that those evil racists just hate strong black women, and that "we should all buy Wolfenstein 2 just to show how not racist we are and fight those evil whiteys!"

Why does everything have to be quipshit now?
I don't even mind that its nazi killing. Why can't things have a serious tone anymore?

Also

Wolfenstein 2 will have shit gameplay and shit story so the nazi theme will be just used for criticism deflection just like EA did in the past with some gay lobby

I dont know why Holla Forums is falling for that more than obvious bait

Note part of this first screencap being applicable now. And just this second screencap.

Nazis and commies are both pretty autistic though.

Fellate an exhaust pipe and apply yourself.

Good point.

LOL

The first game was good and there's no reason to think that the second would be bad.

Mark used to have an official Holla Forums Holla Forums steam group he owned and moderated but he deleted it.
It was equally shit, a lot of Dota and CS:GOyim players.

Who is he quoting

of course bitchintosh is unhappy, no man is more joyless than he is

>>>Holla Forums

We'll have Holla Forums and Holla Forums in an endless tug-of-war, baiting each other on, and no one will be able to talk about fucking video games. This thread is a pretty good canary in the coal mine for what's to come.

It's never good enough for them, my dude.

I already have it open in another tab but thanks anyway.

That was big pile of nothing, remember first new wolfestain trailer? That shit was hype, this was so corporate bullshit….. Dave strong pregnant womyn killing Nazis and look all the raysist and shit.

You know what I mean.

YOU'RE TRYING TO TALK ABOUT VIDEO GAMES? WHAT ARE YOU A FUCKING FENCESHITTER

how long did it take for people to forget about TNO?

What pisses me off the most about the Wolfenstein trailer apart from the forced diversity is how they get their history wrong
It's fucking stupid, these people need to read a book

The first had decent gameplay but a shitty try-hard story that ultimately felt pretty inconsequential.
There was also tons of pure 2deep4u pseud shit if you talked to the people at the safe house.

The "first one", which you probably mean Wolfenstein 2007 by was total shit and this is from a different group of developers.
Kill yourself leftypol, your retarded ideology will always fail.

Huh

BJ IS JEWISH, AND SAID OY VEY AT ONE POINT FUCKING IDIOTS

They were obviously being arrested tho.

More likely we'll have marketers pretending to be one or the other shitposting the board into oblivion. Note how set up a marketer maymay which was then capitalized on conveniently quickly and without any apparent co-ordination >>12774612

Far Cry was a few weeks ago, and it was already a crash course in how they market this trash.

Holla Forums draws: propaganda edition

The first wolfenstein game by machine games was the new order but I understand that using Wikipedia and google are hard.

They're going to kill the Outsider (which you can't) because they don't want to accept responsibility for their own decisions. It's lore breaking at it's worse, since the Church has been trying for over a hundred years with little success.

Worse she is missing her arm and has a damaged face when that changed because of the time alteration in the main campaign. They can't even get their continuity right anymore in the same game.

The Evil Within 2 trailer single-handedly saved this shitshow.

Only thing that worries me is that they haven't yet confirmed Mikami is leading it. Then again, I doubt anyone else could make a trailer that good.

All commies need to burn.

Oh right, I forgot that pile of shit, assumed the slightly less forgettable recent Wolfenstein game you were talking about.

You're not wrong but 2014 was a really shit year in general so I'm willing to be more forgiving.

far cry outrage here was definitely a shill. i was hearing about it before i saw the teasers on any normalfag outlets

But that was fucking shit user, what is wrong with you?
Which part did you like most, when the gameplay looked incredibly stiff and retarded, or the pre-rendered guy bathing in cum?

Why do people love fallout? The games are shitty elder scrolls re-skins with a shit setting. The older games from the 90s actually look interesting.

Shit taste as expected of someone who posts pics of the jap hack.

because "WACKY 50'S AESTHETICS HYUK HYUK
DUCK AND COVER XDDD

2/10 shitpost m8 try harder next time.

Thankfully people are smart enough to see through the bullshit. There's still hope for us yet.

Because normalfags have shit taste. So playing an Oblivion/Skyrim reskin nets them an easy game and "nerd cred" for playing shitty games in an established setting.

You mean fo3, nv and 4.

Yes.

Fallout New Vegas is usually considered the best of the new generation Fallout games, even by redditors. NV had a great story, great DLC, great modding and pretty good writing, game's definitely in my top 5 of all time.

Todd didn't show his face because he feared Ren

i hope this idea crashes worse than a plane in september

How will capitalism continue if every job is automated?

It's just fake outrage, these are the first goys who're gonna pay for mods. Most of them probably paid for horse armour.

They learned nothing at all

Is this Todd's final form?

That implies that I care about politics. Ya'll have to govern your family and neighbors well before even thinking about governing a whole nation, you know.

Trailer looks all over the place and gameplay doesn't look special at all. Also, that fucking pop music. Utterly cringeworthy. Mikami has went full Cuckojima (not implying that he hasn't always been as overrated as kojifag to begin with).

Some of the best horror games in history have had stiff gameplay.

No u

Holy hell it's like Bethesda took a checklist of everything cancerous in the industry and crammed it into one conference. The only redeeming thing was that they didn't have some stupid fucking dance party thing on stage like Ubisoft likes to do.

kindly get fucked

But Blaskowitz is the eternal Judeo-Pole not huwhite

Kill yourself.

Yeah, but that doesn't mean that stiff gameplay is acceptable. Condemned is a horror game with great controls and combat.

Todd didn't even appear at E3.

Think on the bright side: at least we now know (((Todd Howard)))'s ethnicity.

This is how Bethesda sees Trump.

Jews are white. Especially the AshkeNAZIs.

I don't remember the scene with all those eyeballs even though I played it. Or that shit with all those stone faces. Weird.

It really is appalling how fucking black and white these people think history is. They'll decry the six gorillian one moment and ignore the 20-30 million that were murdered in the Soviet Union in the next. They are a potent mix of ideologically driven virtue signalers, and historically ignorant buffoons pushing propaganda that they don't understand. It's really quite revolting.

Hitler really is jewish though, even more jewish than the jewish media wants you to believe.

mileswmathis.com/hiller.pdf

The Jews themselves disagree vehemently.
blogs.timesofisrael.com/yes-ashkenazi-jews-including-gal-gadot-are-people-of-color/

None. They US soldiers would have learned German and switched sides. Pacifism is always the best answer.

Sure thing Schlomo.

Sort of, most of them are mixed raced mongrels with some European DNA. However, they only refer to themselves as white/european when its useful

So do you.

Wow

I still dont fucking believe this shit

Not surprised. So is Trump.

so how do paid mods work with a season pass? I get all the content for 'free,' right?

1, 2, and New Vegas are good RPGs with a look at bare-bones survival politics and morality. Plus 2 is a good for a 90's CRPG and NV is a good FPS RPG.

You need another mod season pass.

If fucking Hitler was jewish then we're all kikes.

That's it, I'm done. There's nothing worth saving in vidya or any ancillary industries. Pillage everything you can carry and destroy what you can't. Make the streets run rainbow with the dye of a million clownhairs. Turn the rivers the color of Dew and Doritos. Hang King Gabe with the entrails of Doritopope. Make sure all exits of journalism buildings are closed and bring them down, with punches if you have to. When there's nothing more worth stealing or ruining, set fire to everything, and await outside for the last flame to go out, then salt the earth to make sure nothing rises there again.

False, Werner Maser, a German historian and author of several serious books on Hitler, was described in his obituary in the London Times as “one of the first German historians to treat the Nazi period as a field of academic research.”

This is borne out in his exceedingly thorough job of tracing Adolf Hitler’s family background and lineage in his book, Hitler: Legend, Myth and Reality,published in German in 1971, in English in 1973. He concludes that Hitler’s paternal grandfather was Johann Nepomuk Hüttler, a German farmer living in Spital, in the Waldviertel region in the Austro-Hungarian Empire.

This book and the information it contains has been available for 40 years, yet conspiracy theorists who want to believe Hitler was a Rothschild or simply a part-Jew ignore it. Maser’s investigation included personal trips to look through church and baptismal records, interviewing relatives, heirs, school-fellows and childhood friends. In the attic of one of Hitler’s cousins, he discovered material which biographers had been seeking for half a century, including large numbers of letter and notes in Hitler’s own hand.

Every job will never be automated in the next 50 years, that's fucking retarded, plenty of people live on the countryside, not urban cities, so things like farming and building will still need to be done by human hands, robots cost a lot more to research, usually do the job shittier than two human hands, someone will always need to program those robots and build those robots and chink labor will be cheaper than robots, robots are really slow and need electricity and often internet to function, so if a city goes dark your infrastructure is weakened further and most of your robot workforce is gone and scrap metal.
Plenty of people will just reject it as well, Jim Bob won't take kindly to losing his job, and John Bob won't either, I doubt their friends will either, too much progression breeds regression, people will get mad and violent to losing all they have.
The notion that everything will be automated and that means everything will be free is just retarded and impossible, and not everyone is a urbanite citydweller consumerist who buys and hires their way out of everything and those people will most likely stay that way.

VIDEO GAMES

Except this time you play as commies with niggers as your teammates, and it implies a "revolution" in america.

Personsally, I've quit almost all of my vidya and spend my days reading and chopping wood. I've never felt better about my life and I'm absolutely amazed how much time I've wasted, especially with bad games.

ARE JEWISH

Nothing will ever be as efficient, dynamical and intelligent as a Human except God himself

Agreed. Probably will be mediocre, but at least this time they appear to know what core design philosophy they're going with as apposed to that bastardized action game they went with the first inning.

Its so clear now.

No godd
No Stafford

So your answer to it is autistic shrieking?

way to waste an hour user.

What's with that reaction?
Were things better before this E3?

Your answer to me is an insult, so I have nothing to reply. Please formulate an argument.

I just watched the thread on Holla Forums, it was fucking hilarious. Especially when the Wolf2 trailer hit, everyone just lost their shit.

Can we make supporting Bethesda a bannable offense please?

Let's be honest here, most modders are a bunch of fucking entitled drama queens. The only thing you need to create drama in any modding community is the modders themselves.

Well this board is infested with tars who think bethesda Wolfenstein was good so not surprising.

What the fuck did I miss?

those are the highlights everyone here is angry about

Is it fucking opposite day or something?

What? Really?

wat

They manged to be worse then everyone else in just two ways? Impressive.

There's your mistake.

The Last Night's lead dev is causing a huge twitter shitstorm because he said he didn't hate gamergate a couple years ago. All the typical names are flooding out to demand he get blackballed and boycotted.

You shimsham boys don't get it. The gommy doesn't want the fight he's controlled opposition for the Germans just like marx

You some kinda cock hating faggot user?

you're a faggot. There is no two ways about it

AND THIS TIME CREATORS DONT MAKE ANY MONEY AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAA

It's just business as usual

I was watching MrMetokurs stream for the dank bants and shitposting.

IF YOU DON'T SEE THE PUSSY IT'S NOT FUTA, IT'S A SHEMALE

Yes, tho "better" might be too strong a word. let's say they were "less worse". The problem is that as bad as vidya is right now, it keeps getting worse and there's no end in sight.

It's the same shit

A cock and balls on a girl doesn't magically become less awful because "she" has a vagina too

But user, it's the best of both worlds.

>>>/liberty/

It's gonna be raining shekels.

Now all they have to do is bribe the really popular successful mods to only be on this new walled garden and D&C copies on other mod communities like Nexus. It's the perfect scheme. They are gonna laugh all the way to thee bank.

Hey man, DOOM was pretty good and I just want Elder Scrolls 6.

Well I for one enjoyed VR cocktease land.

He is also pretty conservative, and that pisses them off too.

Know what else was good?

Guess what happened.

Pretty sure cyberpunk was anti-establishment and anti-corporate and not anticapitalist. You more often then not play as sun gun for hire, for fuck's sake.

Who bitch this is.

Also these. He seems like a pretty cool guy.

The writeup reminds me a lot of the humans from Wall-e, or any of the other shows that have done the whole "without struggle, humans just turn into blobs of consumption". No one was crying bitch tears over that.

But it's not.
I won't deny futa just about as gay as shemales. However you can't do the same shit with a shemale with a futa. You can't make the futa pregnant, and it just seems ridiculous for a shemale to be a prude or a virgin since you know they like dick before their boob job. Also the implication a character is a shemale it implies that they used to be a guy, while futa, still being kinda gay, the character has always looked like a girl. Though some degenerates like to see the process of a guy turning into a shemale.

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?

HOW IS IT POSSIBLE FOR E3 TO BE THIS TERRIBLE?

IS VIDYA FINALLY DEAD?

chaos
jews
yes

Even if it's not, it's another case of "it's okay when we do it." They take great pleasure in destroying and "queering" things but hate when their pet genres get adopted by people to the right of Stalin.

Alright now I'm interested.

WHERE IS TODD'S CUT WHEN user DOWNLOADS A MOD?

Is Jimbo still doing his Chan-lite videos made for redditors in echange for patreon cash?

"le whitey be upset dat his people are being raped, killed, all while the media glorifies it, what a cuck"

End your life, nigger.

People have never chosen to buy an inferior product in the history of capitalism and they won't continue to buy your shit if someone else can provide a better product at a lower cost. Why would they start now?

Yes he's still a whore.

I wish. But we all know it's going to keep moving its shambling corpse for a few more years until it finally dies. Maybe then normalfags would've infested some other hobby and then we can bring back video games.

I thought it was pretty fucking bananas

Who made this, and when?

Okay so I haven't paid any attention to the games industry since like 2013 or earlier, what exactly is going on. I remember hearing about them doing paid mods years ago but they got their shit pushed in and stopped. Now they are doing it again?

t. Holla Forums that happened to show up during e3 looking for pc build advice.

This retard complains that TvTropes doesn't have information on sexism in media. His opinion is worthless.

You can always count on Full McIntosh. God bless that humongous faggot.

Account deletion incoming soon.

Why are you so mad, friend?

The fact people that fallout 3 was a success and consoles now are overpriced dumbed down pc disproves your point.

Reminder that Red Faction exists, and if it was released today, Holla Forums would have shat their guts out in fury.

Todd earns five cents per mod. Even if the mod cost less than five cents.
I'm not supposed to talk about this (I work as a technician at Bethesda) but Todd has had a real suit of fallout power armor made. He says it for use at next years E3, but I'm pretty sure that it's for him. The inside can only fit someone about five foot four.
He has had me attach guns to it too which he says are for firing blanks only but frankly I've heard him mumbling during fittings about how he's "finally gonna make those fucking v-heads buy pay". He's also been looking at google maps and has been planning out the route's to well known modders houses, he says this only so he knows where send thank you cards to, but frankly I think he's going to try to make them mark up their mods.
Anyway I have to get back to work, Todd's been riding my ass about putting in a iPhone jack so he can listen to Fleetwood Mac inside the armor that's totally not for him.

Red Faction was a shit game for console niggers.

They are trying again, but this time, they are going to be making them mods themselves/specially selecting certain mod makers to make exclusive paid mods. This time not just anyone can do it, so it won't eliminate the entire free mod community.

Honestly, it might actually end up being good for modding, because people making mods might see this as a way to get noticed by Bethesda and get their foot in the door in the gaming industry, and make even better and more interesting mods.

And it would be justified since would be dumb down garbage, with day one dlc and season passes out the ass. Nothing exists in a vacuum you fence sitter faggot.

Marketing is a hell of a drug and consoles do well because they're cheaper than pc's.

he's geting my money that's for sure

this

they're still women which means they aren't the best of both worlds.
Now traps on the other hand have all the cuteness of a girl, but with the superior boy genitals and relatability of a male mind.
Truly the aryan man's fetish.

This is bait but I'll bite anyway. You have to realize that for videogames part of the quality stems from the social benefits of buying it. Apple products, for example, sell like hotcakes but they're also widely regarded as overpriced bullshit. It's fine though, because your friends are also buying it. This applies for everything.

You can get a pc that's equal to or more powerful than the same cost as a console. Even less if you have old pc components lying around your house.

Why aren't you?

Oh god not this again.

And now it'll all start again, because Bethesda can't learn from their mistakes and Hines is a moron.

It was mediocre, but compared to modern games, it was the motherfucking Citizen Kane of vidya.

It's "muh anti-white indoctrination" and "muh commies" as far as the eye can see.

Iphones aren't even that big of the deal when it comes to global sales.

get out faggot

Futa's aren't shemales, shemales are men with a tit job and hopped on sterilizing hormone drugs.

KYM covered this, just search up paid mods over there. Even got screencaps and shit.

Ok I'm not.

twitter.com/timsoret/status/874063310794088448

twitter.com/timsoret/status/874112197923717121

twitter.com/timsoret/status/874112392967274496

You still complain about the setting and writing as long the game is either anti-consumer or just shit.

I don't remember a strong negress womyn bossing you around in Red Faction.

Kill yourself fenceshitter

man, "regresive" is a common code for feminists

The only way to get an OK PC that cheep is if you build it yourself and no normalfag is ever going to build their own PC. So that leaves 6 gorrilian dollar alienware PCs or consoles.

*for calling feminists out

So since vidya is going the way of the dinosaurs what new hobbies should we get?

This is the kind of faggot shit that infests this board.

So professional.

Not a negress, but still bosses you around.

Has it crossed your mind that maybe it is an issue I care greatly about, but I'd rather not discuss it on Holla Forums?

I'm mainly a PC gamer, and I have to call out this BS again and again. No, you can not get a PC that is cheaper or the same price as a console that is just as powerful. Show me a PC build that can play PS4/Xbox One multiplat games at the same or better performance for $250-$400. No, you can't "use old components lying around your house" or used shit from a flea market or craigslist in the build, or you have to also take into account that you can get a cheap PS4/Xbox One used.

It's in the pic.

i know that, i just wanted to talk shit about futa.

Never understood how modders would agree with this shit. You do all the work and you get 25% of the sales, while crapthesda does shit and takes the lions share.

Yet another fenceshitter spreading his ass enlightned ass cheeks all over us
Oh yes fenceshitter please give me more
Cover me in your psudo intellectual bullshit
I want to taste your pretentious hipster bullshit all over my mouth
MMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmMMmmmmMmMmMmMmMmMmmmm

Wew lad! Everytime he opens his mouth or posts on twitter, he makes me hate him more and more.

that user can't respond to you anymore, your mods b& him for

Then I guess consoles can't use tvs.

gamingbolt.com/how-to-make-a-gaming-pc-that-can-compete-against-the-ps4-and-xbox-one-for-399

Are you actually this retarded?

What the fuck are you talking about? Did I say that the build needed to include a monitor, you fucking nitwit?

If you want to include used components, you need to make the build competitive with used consoles, meaning your budget is now around $150.

westernmass.craigslist.org/vgm/6122734561.html

Can't use used shit.

Typically most console plebs insist adding keyboards, mouse, monitor, and the os to the cost, moving the goalposts in their favor.

The TV/monitor is an entirely different entity than the console/PC. Counting the TV cost for buying a PC is like counting the PC cost whenever you buy a new game.
You're argument is both a red herring and false equivalency. You are retarded

You sure?

I'd blame the community but honestly, this is the fault of the BO for not properly filtering the 4channers and children.

Some people actually like to play games. Not spend hours, upward to weeks searching for a fix because some shit developer rides Nvidia, "it's the way it's meant to be played" cock and poorly optimizes the game to the point that a 2D clickfest is laggy.

Just hit your shit with a hammer now fam.

This is it. Maximum cherry picking.

Competing with a console and being a console's bitch are two seperate things.
Pick the wrong OS and suddenly you'll experience severe compatability issues - - that is, again. If you care about playing a lot of games, you'd be cautious and install Windows Vista and disconnect it from the internet.

If you only care about playing recent games, go right ahead and install Windows 10.

Fuck it. Just drop the 800 and get something that might last. The gaming market is so gullible that they can literally strap whistles to last year's hottest graphics cards and sell them again this year as "enhanced"

Now they're just fucking with us.

How are you this mad about a game series that has been around since before doom? Its the same shit

You better hope to god that:
is a fucking typo. Anyway no counting a the cost of a TV for buying a console is like counting the PC cost whenever you buy a new game but rather more like counting the cost of buying a mouse, monitor, keyboard, speakers, and operating system with a PC.

Seriously of all the things to bitch about and this is the hill you choose to die on.

Not when you're doing it for the wrong reasons.

what

I guess all of the medical innovations discovered back in WWI were a bad thing since they done in the spirit to keep your guys alive so they kill more of the enemy.

Console ports are horrible on nVidia hardware today.
Seagate had one of the more cost effective and reliable 4TB drives. Companies bought the shit out of them.

So fellow faggots.

How do we sabotage the Creation Club to render Bethesda legally vulnerable?

Because fuck them, if they're going to destroy the mod community I want that plane crashed with no survivors.

Make a shit ton of mods that infringe on copyrights somehow. OR are triggering as fuck. EG make a mod for skyrim where you play as mario and rape people.

The mods also somehow have to pass their reviews, so I'm presuming the best way to go about this is to subtly add "offensive hate speech" into several parts of the games
Like a Auschwitz sign near some train tracks and random racist slogans on doors
Might as well add swastikas onto any flags while we're at it and a gun called "The Holocauster"

While we're at it someone can add a body slider to make characters look like children
Combined with erotic clothing mods, it should definitely get them into some deep shit
I would also say to add nude mods but i don't think they can pass the review
However if possible add a ton of mods that require nude mods

have you watched Rogue One, user?

Then you know what to do.

THEY EVEN SAY IT THEMSELVES
And the ndecide to go with it anyways.
No matter how they call it, it'll end up that future patches will be disguised as paid mods.

They are talking like they want to employ people to make DLC for them, but I am not sure the endproduct is going to be DLC-level quality. Otherwise one might be inclined to approve of that, or not??

So basically hide offensive, vulgarity, and things that break copyright law in normal looking mods?

Sounds good.

It's the same shit as paid mods.
You have to buy Bethesda currency in order to buy the mods, effectivley giving Bethesda money to get the mod you want from their store.
You can still get free mods, as long as the modder doesn't want to partake in it or gets rejected by Bethesda.
It's the same fucking shit, just instead of the steam market you have to use their own store for it.

I notice that the "creators get 25%" thing still, so did Bethesda go full jew and cut Steam out to take their share also?

You just KNOW they're planning on attacking Nexus at some point.

Yes, Jim is best whore.

Yeah, I'm sure he's right on the verge of deleting his account.

So do your taste buds convert literally everything into shit or are you just a contrarian faggot like 80% of Holla Forums? Because DOOM's single player campaign was fucking excellent.

It's better than the shit we got in the past decade but it's not a step forward, more of a step sideways. Like RE 7 and Breath of the Wild while enjoyable, they have noticeable flaws that will become more pronounced if they're not addressed.

Wolfenstein 2: Be Ashamed of your German Heritage Edition

The random spawn rooms are the laziest design I've seen in a shooter in some time. You enter a room, activate a thing, or whatever, and a bunch of demons spawn in random locations, but only as you kill enough of them. There's no real patterns or optimization to be had, you just run around in circles about the room deciding which weapon you think might work against different foes, which doesn't matter because it's got a completely unbalanced loadout and some weapons just work against anything.

There's no tactics, skills, or techniques to use. You just run about shooting what you feel like at what you want to, and occasionally punching/chopping somethings head off for random health and ammo. I finished it on ultraviolence, nightmare 100%, and then just put it down. There's no reason to play anymore because there's nothing more to it in terms of skill. I expect more than two playthroughs of technicality from doom, especially since it's not very long.

I barely even play games anymore and he'll get full price from me for being a brave lone voice in the darkness.

I don't even care if the game itself is good or not, though chances are it'll be great since it's not made by a horrible kike, SJW and/or commie.

That's what it means to have an agenda, one of the few times a corporation doesn't care about making (deeply unneccesary) losses in order to take more control over the creative medium and be the arbiter of what young impressionable minds will come in contact with.

Paid (curated) mods, 'Internet 2', Windows becoming more and more closed down as a platform, it's all meant for censorship and brainwashing purposes.

You have no fucking idea.
Image 1: Joke page from PC Gamer
Image 2: Literally Bethesda's own fucking presser.

This has been done so much it's a fucking meme. Give it up Consolecuck.

Any info on what the exchange rate on their bullshit currency will be?
I'd really like to know how much they think this shit is actually worth (or rather how much people are going to pay for it).

No, but I expect it to be 100 to the USD

Why would you include OS costs in a PC build when you're going to pirate whatever OS you want for free?

homo-sucksual
calling someone a faggot when you have dick pics on your pc, a hypocritical faggot, you're fucking disgusting.

All I have is a laptop that can play L4D2 and TF2.

leave

Wow, didn't know there were so many Bethesda cucks here.

Only if you consider western AAA shit the only vidya.

The rest is fine and will rise from the ashes of those retards.

Always remember to filter and report derailers. We have paid mods to squash, everything else until then is a distraction for them to bury the issue.

Have you considered that it's not actually Holla Forums but just marketing shills and screencap baiters? Everyone with a brain knows not to fall for the obvious marketing bait, especially for a franchise like Wolfenstein. Their argument is even from the same playbook:

It's what feminists do to push the misogyny narrative in games. Those falling for it are clearly newfags trying to give Bethesda notoriety so they can sell their game easier.

Don't forget his facebook fan group. Why people pretend to hate e-celebs and jewtubers but unironically like Holla Forums VaatiVidya is beyond me.

>there are people browsing RIGHT NOW that probably donated to his patreon

How about - and I know this is a crazy idea but just hear me out… you just buy the guy's game if it's good, and fuck politics and culture warrior culture and shit. Maybe people shouldn't get a free pass just because they tow the party line.

Faggots who don't even play videogames and only buy (if they even do that) them because they support the political agenda of the developer is what got us in this fucking mess to begin with.

5yo kids learning about blue haired pregnant women murdering Nazis with large chefs knife is ok.

Going by the price of the ESO currency it'll probably be between $15 and $40

Only the enlightened who don't meddle in the material plane are not kikes. Everyone else has varying degrees of kikeness in them. The process of living in the material plane is jewish in itself since you steal the energy of other beings to sustain yourself.

It is goy, don't you know nazis gassed six million innocents??

just pirate the mods you dips

Ignoring this shit won't make it go away. We shouldn't have to pirate mods, even though it will fucking happen now.

innocents? Don't you mean Jews?

i shouldnt have to share a video game board with turbo niggers but thats just how it is

Just look at what happened with DLC and every other business practice that was let to run rampant. Paid mods will get worse: give this industry an inch and they will take a mile.

Oh but they did user. THIS time they are pushing it on console fags.

One of them literally involved a Morman burn victim as a central character. Gas yourself.

Pretty sure they gassed a few Jehova's Witnesses and fags too.

Daily reminder that the CEO of Zenimax (Robert Altman) is a jew.