COULD THIS BE WHY ANDROMEDA WAS SUCH AN ABYSMAL PIECE OF SHIT?

COULD THIS BE WHY ANDROMEDA WAS SUCH AN ABYSMAL PIECE OF SHIT?

I'm actually impressed with this. It seems like EA put its all talent on this rather than Meme Effect.

It will probably turn out to be shit though, because you know current year

Sorry, I mean BioWare.

it's just a straight up clone of destiny and no it's not the reason why andromeda was shit, I'm very sure it's the other bioware studio

Reminder that Mass Effect: Adromeda looked better in the trailers and recieved a massive downgrade when it came out. This will be no different.

Always remember that EVERY SINGLE GAME WILL BE DOWNGRADED.
EVERY LAST ONE

Totes

well that's totally not prerendered and scripted
why do their "players" all sound as if they're npcs
and why do we get story-related cutscenes in what's supposed to be an mmo
make up your minds

More resources were expended producing this bland lie than will be used in the development of the shipped product itself. I hope you're a shill, because you have to be either underage or retarded to be reeled in by this after years of this scam routine.

I'm inclined to believe this.

Bullshots on top of ridiculously easy enemies as to not overwhelm "The wider audience". The ridiculously easy enemies leave the players with no sense of achievement & player counts drop off within 1 month. The game doesn't get any support after the initial sales and is left a barren wasteland. EA's suits look at "muh spread sheets" & decide that it was the fault of the setting and theme of "SCI FI" that caused the problem not the causal unfulfilling gameplay or lack of content. So it'll be decided that they never try any new IP ever again & that EA will dedicate itself to safe-bet sports games Fifa 2200AD here we come yah. Never in my life have hated humanity as much as i do now "The wider audience' can suck my asshole.

REN where were you!! You could have stopped this, you could have been the hero we needed. normalfags get out of my games reeeee.

shill

fug

It's a Destiny clone made by BioWare. It makes no God damn sense. It's not a good sign. BioWare is officially dead. Someone at EA saw Destiny, said, "We need our own version of this," and forced "BioWare" to do it.
This is the nail in the coffin.

This trailer reminds me of the first trailers for The Division an awful lot.

thank you bioware for helping to wake people up to AAA shit.

This is fucking destiny meets the division. Get over yourself EA. No one likes you.

Mass Effect was never good.

I'm going to enjoy the day BioWare dies and Bethesda Paid Mods 2 fails.

Only reason it looks decent, appearance wise, is they used the Bioware team that has men on it and not tranny faggots and feminist cunts.

Remember, before the downgrade, Mass Effect Andromeda's trailer looked fucking horrible.

No, Andromeda was in fact a new, no-name studio EA named Bioware. There's no evidence a genuine Bioware team with actual talent exists anywhere anymore, but we do know the Andromeda team sure as hell wasn't it.

Nigger it's going to be The Division but now with mech suits.

2 was good, 1 was ok, 3 was shit but not as shitty as everyone says.

The Jews have their talons so fucking deep into the system at this point that God himself could come down and tell them to fuck off and they would do it anyway.

That's another aspect, Just how much Post modernist ideology will we see?!?. I'm guessing we'll get a "halo" Sarah Palmer character to lecture us on the progressive policies and how women wuz soldjas as well.

The sad thing is that some people will read your post, and think it's "cynicism" or somehow unfairly pessimistic.
In reality, what you've posted is the most rose-tinted and sunny interpretation of the situation, and I suspect you might have pulled a muscle holding yourself back.

Matthew 21: The Second Coming when?

I would give all of my money to see these jew devs whipped like Christ did back in the good 'ol days.

Mark, please ban discussion of Biocuck games now before this shit gets out of hand. Summer is bad enough already.

andromeda was shit because bioware, and this will be shit because bioware.

Jews turned away from God a long time ago, by and large. For the most part, they're secular nihilistic post-modernist marxists to some degree or another.
Torah-observant Jews are typically very conservative, and think that Jews should sit down, shut up, stop meddling in the affairs of other nations, and isolate themselves from the world.
So yeah, God himself could totally come down and grill them, but they'd refuse to acknowledge that they even saw Him. That's how far their culture has decayed - and it's a grim picture for the future of the west as secularism continues to dismantle the strong conservative values that have held western civilization together like so much glue.

Reminder that some Jew out-argues YHWH in the Torah.

Mhh no rules have been broken & the discussion/cancer is contained to this thread. I think you might be stupid.

Mass Effect was shit
Andromeda was shit
This will be shit
Op sucks dick
Sage, hide and subscribe.

Is this shit coming to PC? wasn't paying that much attention

Ah yes the Torah, the Bible's shitty, angst-ridden, fanfiction.

Not yet I think but it's only a matter of time user.

But the torah is older than the bible m8

Are you thinking of the Talmud? The Torah is the first five books of the bible.

YOU are definitely thinking of the Talmud. That's a Talmud thing.

Please don't be arguing religious theology in this thread, E3 was already enough shit-show for me to handle.

Yes, my bad. I always get my Jew fuckery confused.

Oh right. My mistake.

Cancer is called cancer because IT FUCKING SPREADS UNCONTROLLABLY.

That game screams downgrade, there is simply too much shit on screen all time to work in console and lower end PC.

the graphics were pretty neat. But the "gameplay" that they showed looked like that game will start getting monotonous after the first 30 minutes.

also

Im not even let down. As soon as it started in that city or what ever the fuck I knew it was going to be nothing more than a giant turd with a high gloss polish job on it.

That entire showing of games was PATHETIC. I was laughing so hard the whole time it felt like I was watching police squad. I gotta say though… That stupid pirate game. The whole time I was like "what a shit game with 2004 level graphics" "why did they give such a horrible looking game a 15 minute spot?" but then at the end when they are on the ship..

Im going to s

We don't just "ban discussion" because we don't like the content!. We ban because it "CLEARLY" violates rules and agreements.

So long as the discussion relates to Vidya and Vidya related issues, it's free to stay and user's are allowed to speak their minds.Even if their opinions are shit.

If we wander down the path of censorship & content policing we rapidly become exactly like reddit or any other forum.

It
LOOKS
nice, and reminds me of Global Agenda(RIP). But I'm not getting my hopes up. God damn I loved Global Agenda, such a unique game.

Does Global Agenda still have running severs??

suit designs look nice
I hope it doesn't bomb like mad though

dumping

One I believe. Some anons were going to try and organize a play night a while back but it didn't work out. Also you cannot access the launcher from steam or Hirez's website. Shame, one of my favorite MMO's.

Fuck off, kikes.

Fucking why? It looks like garbage.

What is with this trope of new shooters following the same trope
Its immersion breaking to hear a 14 year olds level of dialogue spoken by grown men and women especially when each game does it
Its like a McDonalds version of games

It's just notDestiny.
I wonder how much poz will it have.

Who knows? What triggers the Apocalypse is Satan somehow becoming a god, which implies at some point mankind as a whole fucks up so hard that it thinks it's a good idea to turn Satan into a god.

What bible are you reading? From what I've read of revelations there's gonna be two angels that come before the end. One to create a great and abominable church, and one to bring back the new and everlasting gospel. Mussies say that an angel came to Muhammad and told him to start a church. Meaning either A: The world ends when mussies get too big for their britches, or B: The mudslimes are right and we should convert. I'm gonna go ahead and assume it's A. admittedly it has been FOREVER since I read the bible

Another generic brown TPS.
Nice shilling
Call me when there will be some competition for shitframe.

THIS. Boycot bioware, ubisoft and all the commercial shit that is dead but keeps shilling. No user here wants to discuss the "deep lore" and "complex gameplay" of assassin creed and destiny. Those who open such threads are shills. Blacklist those fucking games NOW.

Pfff, might as well ask him to ban jewtendo threads.

Because they stole the artstyle from a drawfag.

It's not theft if he didn't copyright his shit :^)

Oh wait he did. Maybe they paid him.
Still looks like generic futiristic shit.

What's that in the lower right of every image, user?

he had some good stuff
alot was samey though

Yeah my bad, those designs are so bland I didn't spend much time looking at them.

Helmet design makes the most sense to me, at least for powered armor. If you're going to make a full enclosure helm, might as well add angle armor. Would play the shit out of a game with that hard-sci Modern-but-future aesthetic. MGS4 comes close but is too damned busy trying to be a fucking movie.

This festering turd looks like Destiny with cooler looking armors, that's about it. Imagine, if we didn't live in this hellhole of reality the game could have been a proper power armor simulator, a spiritual sequel to Terra Nova where you are tasked with liberating Earth from the marauding, savage hordes of niggers and spics that are infesting it before fighting your way to Israel for the second shoah.

It looked like shit. Yeah it looks purty and all that but the second the gameplay started everything fell apart. I don't know why modern day devs are completely incompetent at making at least an appealing looking TPS game.

What the fuck are you talking about

What are you even doing on this board?

the jokes write themselves.

Getting Iron Man: Bioware Edition with that totally not scripted gameplay vid

Anyone who """honestly""" wants to discuss AAA shitshows can do so on literally the rest of the fucking net. But no, we MUST talk about the next obvious Bioware blunder because all vidya is good vidya, rite gais? xD

No. I don't want Bioware threads. I don't want Overwatch threads. I don't want Cowadoody threads. Bad games attract bad posters and the fallout from E3 going on and summer in general is ALREADY noticeable. Not much, because posting quality hit bottom long before but still noticeable.

The reason Andromeda is shit is because the studio who made it were literally thrown together and just given the IP, because they were diverse enough to make a new ME game. And it ended up shit because almost nobody with any talent or skill or who'd even worked in video games for more than 10 years was on the team. It was just women and diversity hires.

Andromeda is what you get when you practice equality of outcome, a bunch of untalented hacks locked in a room.

Then I'll just spam gore all over the threads.

Stop defending Ea you cuck nigger. The game would have had the same tired story and gameplay, just with a bit more technical polish.

I'm not defending them, I'm saying that they're fucking retards who actually believe that you can hand an IP off to a new group of retards you've just thrown together and get a good game out of it. The fuck would I defend EA for? They've killed most of my favourite old game developers including Westwood and Bullfrog. If the EA HQ burnt down tomorrow I'd fly there so I could hold the fucking doors closed.

Honest it actually looks kinda good to me too, if not a little linear Then again so did brink, watch dogs, destiny etc. I can not stress this enough there is no reason, I repeat absolutely no reason at all whatsoever under the sun, to get hyped or preorder any video game ever. You doing that would inflate the developers ego and justify their lack of effort perhaps even making the game worse then it could have been. Wait until it comes out, if its good get it, if its bad dont. Not much more to say.

Oh boy, I am surely dying to try out this *innovative* female space marines game!

I had no idea that it was supposed to be actual players chatting until it was pointed out. I guess they're trying to one up Ubi on the scripted, never-actually-happens-in-a-game, teamwork "banter".

why

Are you really going to fall for that AGAIN???
Every year, every fucking year a company puts a "shiny" object in front of your face. "OH LOOK how cool that gayme is. You can look it but can't touch it". Always making such ridiculous promises and at the release everything was a lie. You've forgotten of those sweet little lies. It's like some god damn Alzheimer or a memory of a goldfish. Or are you some masochist who enjoys being lied and shat on, some scat fetish freak. But noooo, you have that fucking mindset, believing "maybe, JUST MAYBE next time will be better". Sorry princess, but you will be raped dry and all your money will go to a sink for being such a dumb bitch. Why the hell protest, go on, gobble up those "awesome promises", choke on these per-purchases, breakthrough content. You wanted new, right? Well here you have it, same old used dildo with a new smiley sticker on it, covered with a new flavor of sparkles. You sicken me.

New IPs generally lose money for big companies like EA, they spend a premium trying to push it so that it can be milked, it would have been smarter to put in a better effort on Andromeda.

You haven't seen gameplay, you really need to think about this, you haven't seen any actual gameplay, you watched a trailer.

Combat looks like Andromeda's one.

fuck, that'd be a quick death

It's a Frostbite remake of the Division E3 demo.
I wonder what's left of Casey Hudson's vision for that game though.

No one has fallen for it, I fact the entire E3 has been meet with pessimism and criticism. Don't misread anyone

No user, this game will be yet another worthless piece of shit made by talentless goyims who hate video games and only did it for the shekels.

Looks like garbage

Its a bullshot or a really linear vertical slice I can see it from distance.

Just the bioware name alone should be an indicator, of a massive aborted and bugged up shit coming ya way.

Definitely not the first time.

This is Ubisoft tier bullshot.

Andromeda didn't look good even in trailers.

why do I have Dark Void vibes from this

i hope there's at least some good /clang/ of the female armor

Looks like all the armor is pretty gender neutral, which makes some degree of sense given it's fucking armor.

Yeah, it looks good there, but I've seen plenty game previews look amazing, yet when the game finally got out the quality had dropped 10 fold.

I'm pretty sure they won't be able to ship the game with this quality. Could still be a (trigger warning) good game, but I'll wait for the actual game before I get myself all exited.

Would've preferred actual mechs over halo power armour, but all these fancy lighting effects and textures will be removed in the release version.

Stop bashing Ubisoft, they made the last good game of this era (Wildlands).

So randomly generated "fetch this kill that" Bethesda quests.
What innovation.

ALL SCRIPTED AND PRE RENDERED BULLSHIT FUCK OFF KIKES

Why do game devs never think to put two things together?
If you could combine movement with attacks it'd look much more fun.
But in order to justify that, the enemies would need to do more damage and we can't have that in an inclusive[TM] audience.

This. They still want the grill gaymer audience, let them have it.

Dropped.

another open world game?

W E W
E
W
NOT EVEN ONCE

The moment they revealed that fortress was the main hub of the game, I knew this game is going to fall flat. When you constrain the setting like that, it doesn't matter how nice the graphics are, or how good the gameplay is. It's going to end up "GO OUTSIDE, KILL # OF X" with a few variations and rescue missions here and there. There's just no way the map is big enough for it to have an interesting amount of content.

The power armor design was novel, although probably not original; digitigrade mech legs containing meat biped legs is neat. Assuming the best case scenario of technical competence and good mechanical design, this whatever it is- probably a Destiny lootfest with Warframe levels of fodder for enemies- might be potentially enjoyable, particularly if the loadout customization is robust enough to offer meaningful niche filling and good options beyond shoulder ordnance. It'll almost assuredly be shit and a complete fiasco per Bioware's usual, of course, so I'm not holding my breath. Something to keep half an eye on at most.

That was the idea I got from it. It was the focus of flying and the suit that game that idea.

I love it how those heavy exosuits don't feel heavy at all.
It's flying horizontally with nothing but a tiny jetpack on the back. What kind of sorcery is this?

Don't you understand how this industry works? This is a vertical slice concept put together to explore how the final game should look. After the launch trailer and required development tools are finished, they fire the experienced devs and hire a bunch of interns to slap the final product together.

I was wondering when someone would mention the legs.

Looks like The Division trailer. It will be a giant wet sack of shit and if you pre order, you deserve the loose buthole you will get from this rape of ignorant gamers.

Right on.

Alright I really want this. One complaint which is:

As long as I can make my own character (which appears to be the case.) and not have femtagonist then I won't have two complaints.

Hopefully there will be an option or an user will make a patch to unlock the graphical upgrades. It's not even the graphics I'm after but the atmosphere, world, and core gameplay. Was actually musing today about a universe where humans were incredibly few in number but had light years into the future technology (as in my suit can kill all of you effortlessly without me doing anything), and the galaxy/solar system was filled with other races and their shitty, barely capable space technology. Warp gates only exist because they're shitty copies of human ones, because all human tech is only usable by humans. (Literally one single gate with a malfunctioning defense system allowed the copies to be made.)
The difference as you read is that it's spacier than this, but I like the robosuits. Main theme is that you're very alone aside from the sparse areas humans still live and breed. Difficulty in game comes from enemy hordes and also you being alone. (resorting to moar hordes instead of bullet sponge healthbars).
The TWIST is that you were the scientist that caused most of humanity to die off thanks to some experiment you did. feelsbadman.jpg

A shame this post is true because like I said in above section I really like the universe/setting. ._.

The "flying" will just be controlled falling when you drop down from the main hub, mark my words.

nope
it just looks open world at first glance but its likely filled with invisible walls

The Apocalipyse already triggered, after Jesus Christ acended to heaven and gave the Revelations to John, the final events are what happens when Satan manage to takes over the world and there is no way back of it.

It's the generic western mech/exosuit artstyle. They didn't steal it any more that that drawfag did.

pretty much this, shit looked like it was on rails while flying and tbh why would you walk any where if you could fly twice as fast?

Yeah. It was shown during the XBox conference but it's PS4, XBone, and PC.

WRONG

I would be ok with that, but as long as there's a legitimate reason for it, like instead of making you fly off yourself you can get in a dropship to pick a spot, and then do some controlled jet falling to exactly where you want to be.

I'm so sick of these "totally not scripted gameplay by average gaymeres like you and I" videos.
Looks like TPS destiny with ironmans. Will pirate if it's not not an always online skinnerbox.

are ea-slaves seriously shilling for another shitty hyper-generic 3rd-person-corridor-shooter?

it looks cool but i dont expect to really like it.
i like the sense of verticality they showed off.

it was still eas call to make. they didnt want to spend money on andromeda when they could compete for the mmorpg market. now im not sure why they would fuck up mass effect willingly but revealing this game right now is the best timing theyll get since activision is relying on destiny 2 to remain mmorpg leader, as evidenced by them including it on battlenet.

It will use the exact same MMO-style map design that Inquisition had.

Kikes, dykes, and feminists. That’s why it was bad. You’re a retard.

Reported

Three years to refine your shit, user. It sucks, but be productive during the time.

Try to be a little less obvious next time.

Very nice quads. Consider them checked.

it is called movie-experience you fucking dumbo!

Yes, that sounds good. The road to hell is always paved with good intentions. We filter truly shit threads, but then where does it stop? Who decides what is "quality"? Your idea could lead to Holla Forums becoming very much like Neogaf, where the mods can ban for whatever reason they wish. So if you want an oppressive content policing board, go to neofag. Or /a/, for that matter. Also, anyone who is influenced to buy anything from a thread deliberately shitting on it, already had problems with being led by the nose beforehand

i love zbrush because it allows actual talented, creative artists a great set of tools. But, I hate zbrush because it's also very easy to make something that makes braindead normalfags drool and has done more harm than good.

The mods here can already ban for whatever reason they want under rule 8. The difference is you don't need an account to post so it's trivial to bypass.

That's because there are no games to talk about.

We knew Andromeda was worked on by their "C" team so that implied the people who could actually make shit were doing something else

Not that I have any hope for this either. It just implied that something else was more important to Bioware

No Patreon™? For shame.

which was ultra 4k causal with lame duck gameplay that encouraged Rambo behavior and not smooth as butter rainbow six patience and tactics

$0 have been deposited into your account.
Your fired.

In space that body would decay very, very slowly.

I doubt it would be cloth and bones by the time it's discovered.

it was never anything but cloth and bones

Someone stole the skin and organs

Andromeda was an abysmal piece of shit because Bioware developed it.

How does EA making their own shitty clone of Firefall excuse the shit that Andromeda was?

Shit son, if this is the case then why the fuck haven't I been playing Destiny?