#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Flandre Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:

PRIORITY TARGET:
- e3countdown.com/
ESA ESRB redpill distribution IS GO
>>>/gamergatehq/330713

OPERATION FAR-FLAG
Mombot has found a targeted media blitz centred around a suspicious petition regarding the upcoming game Far Cry 5.
The articles found thus far all appear to have dropped within a five hour window of each other, as listed here:
ghostbin.com/paste/rvdm3
Make sure we have the archives properly labeled and sorted in a manner similar to the Ghostbin above. Articles ordered by date, with author explicitly named.
Next, a full bin with a list of people who've implicated themselves thus far, followed by digging, Deepfreeze-style, to find out who these people are, and where the hidden connections lie.
Naturally, a bin listing off the connections and potential ties will be created then forwarded to Deepfreeze who will properly handle the information.
>>>/gamergatehq/330646

1. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. OP DISNOD 2: REBOOT. The Blizzard staff email addresses were added for easy emails.
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
4. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
5. ESA dig and sift ghostbin (needs sifting and verification)
ghostbin.com/paste/qw2v3
6. ESA & other countries counterparts pastebins, more sorted info (needs sifting & verification)
>>>/gamergatehq/330259

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
- archive.is/WlaOH
> ESA Michael Gallagher GfC15 transcript of video youtube.com/watch?v=mQhOqFH8cR0
- pastebin.com/rb7uyF89
- imgur.com/gallery/X2w49
> Censored Gaming Talks To The ESRB youtube.com/watch?v=ItI0mGjdfnw

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines); Possibly in need of rewriting.
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage); Same as above.
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker); Same as Baby Seal.
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=Boycott_List
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/MyLV7
archive.is/YkL76
archive.is/vTaw5
archive.is/Wy9W8
archive.is/mkX97
archive.is/qvCcT
nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/
files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
imgur.com/a/tFjfb
archive.fo/sdrNg
archive.is/rRMYY
twitter.com/michelmcbride/status/874052732340105216
archive.fo/ihO8U
twitter.com/Rokashi/status/874053107583418368
archive.fo/uNLhe
twitter.com/Foxceras/status/874029337233817607
twitter.com/MockNDrole/status/874057176175792128
archive.is/57Nth
archive.is/57Nth
archive.is/wtilS
archive.is/fbf14
archive.fo/olqVo
archive.is/QudQJ
archive.is/W3ZmD
archive.is/STljR
archive.is/OIHg5
archive.is/IsJcV
archive.is/0Nqxq
archive.is/GpaED
archive.is/JeqCm
archive.is/sGkeT
archive.is/Lsern
archive.is/myPYm
archive.is/T4t8b
archive.is/mmPex
archive.fo/mRgSK
archive.is/WYGXl
archive.is/UADRB
archive.is/Bdhwp
archive.is/79e0C
archive.fo/bQUIj
archive.fo/AxxR4
archive.fo/f7wwb
archive.fo/Xbm2Y
archive.fo/RFkU9
archive.fo/GBvcp
archive.fo/hpnE2
imgur.com/a/vFKgP
archive.fo/M7pYa
twitter.com/mombot/status/874087165080121344
archive.fo/LUvGK
twitter.com/mombot/status/874084248923144192
archive.fo/tzOmf
please
archive.fo/tV4mN
twitter.com/lelac8/status/528719788923961344
archive.fo/Ud2jc
twitter.com/Bearpigman/status/874082223972118528
twitter.com/Bearpigman/status/874089352351154176
archive.fo/p0Csb
archive.is/BOn7g
archive.is/ckXqM
archive.is/0tEPv
twitter.com/stillgray/status/874077096523382785
archive.is/cIDmz
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&q=from:shannonloftis to:timsoret&src=typd
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2693174
archive.is/YDwWh
store.steampowered.com/app/612400/The_Last_Night/
archive.is/U2zy7
twitter.com/shannonloftis/status/874069045871431680
archive.fo/TfYB5
archive.is/h7BB0
archive.is/ni9cn
archive.is/ldPaZ
archive.is/BWaPb
archive.is/MtvgE
imgur.com/a/in7Ma
archive.is/Wuihd
archive.is/RE2Q1
archive.is/baSZQ
twitter.com/mombot/status/874115905772371969
twitter.com/mombot/status/874118334601502720
archive.fo/DpG90
archive.fo/usBnT
archive.is/YHMH0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MachineGames
archive.fo/X6kzi
archive.is/IRQNM
archive.is/UFgU0
archive.is/m4klT
archive.fo/8ap51
shadyurl.com/
archive.fo/A5yh8
archive.fo/3wnb7
nichegamer.com/2014/11/01/the-last-night-winner-of-cyberpunk-jam-being-made-into-a-full-game/
twitlonger.com/show/n_1spupkj
archive.is/xnSAr
youtube.com/watch?v=xRHqXWmm7dE
vimeo.com/153290521
archive.is/PXqvf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FIRST FOR URGH

Your waifus are all good girls who are pure and would never NTR you.

ARCHIVE OF BEFORE BREAD
archive.is/MyLV7

archive.is/YkL76

REMEMBER TO MEME RESPONSIBLY

They're going after people for GamerGate again. This time, it's the developers behind the recently shown The Last Night.

For reference, the trailer for Tim Loren's game

Webm in a bit

Their delusions of power must be stopped. I just woke up and I'm not yet ready to have my dose of rage today, but damn, they're really pushing it.

Think of how scared they must be of their own lies, they actually believe this shit.

Yeah, how dare people call you out for your bullshit! Better gather a lynch mob!

The story until now, #TorrentialDownpour news

archive.is/vTaw5
archive.is/Wy9W8
archive.is/mkX97
archive.is/qvCcT

Our Holla Forums and cuckchan /g/ made a replace for nyaa after it was taken down, make sure to use it.

nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/

As a troll move they put the fakku doujins you have to pay for in download state.

Fakku 0001-1000: files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
Fakku 1001-1100: files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
Fakku 1101-1200: files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
Fakku 1201-1300: files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent

ESA promo and redpills in jpg format.

imgur.com/a/tFjfb
archive.fo/sdrNg
You can post these wherever you can safely do it.

Quinn has lost a ton of power, Twitter is the only place she can do anything, I don't even expect a blitz, notice how anyone barely covers here anymore.

REIMU A BEST

Also, spread the goddamned ESA redpill! imgur.com/a/tFjfb

GUYS I CAN'T WATCH E3 I NEED HIGHLIGHTS PLEASE

archive.is/rRMYY

Did something happen with Kathy Griffon again? I saw some shit online and overheard people talking about how terrible it was the right had her fired and how terrible it was what happened to her which makes the right even worse now than libtards.

Project Scorpio is Xbox One X.

ESA Baby Redpills

Use these for forum posts and Twitter in addition to the high end Redpill. Get people interested!

What baffles me is how the left have been getting people fired for how long, but when it simply seems like the right gets someone fired, suddenly mob mentality is an issue.

And webm

Webm now.

She deserves all the fleas.

There's nothing baffling about it, user.

They don't have a problem with getting people fired. Their problem is when it happens to someone on their side. A "bad target."

Just fallout from the Trump thing. Remember its ok when they do it.

Even more irrelevant than Quinn.

Nobody "got her fired." There was no writing campaign or right wingers demanding she get fired. She posed for an ISIS like photo that made her look like a lunatic, both people on the right and left were disgusted. But the left most of all, because it made them look bad. She made herself toxic, no company will touch her now.

I understand from them. What I probably mean is from the normalfags perspective, the neutrals, it always seems like the left's actions go over their head, but when the right does something they suddenly see an issue. You know what i mean?

FRESH SALT FOR LAST NIGHT

twitter.com/michelmcbride/status/874052732340105216
archive.fo/ihO8U

twitter.com/Rokashi/status/874053107583418368
archive.fo/uNLhe

Should we finally put more focus on the TD dig now?

I just assumed something new happened since it seemed to be present again and talked about again. This shit really pisses me off with how hypocritical these guys are.

Besides the new fire emblem, what other games should be looked at?

They are this delusional, holy shit

I suspect in about thirty years she'll finally be arrested for a felony for something.

Don't forget to love Mama-chan.

(checked)

That second one is connected to Polygon, keep an eye out for hitpieces in the near future by him

That actually might be the most impressive "pixel-art" piece I've ever seen, if it stays true to that. The question is gameplay.

You're being generous.

That's because of our old friend the media.

As someone whose been politically involved longer I think than most in GG, let me tell you what has happened for the last 40 years: Any time the Left did something fucked up, the leftist media in the US has either spun it for them or outright buried it. Thus, the normalfags don't know about the Left's dirty laundry.

Similarly, any time the Right ever fucked up, the Leftist media put it on blast from every rooftop in the world, and made sure every single person knew about it. Thus, most normalfags have been fed decades of "the Left is fine, but the Right does fucked up things all the time!"

Now when the Left does something fucked up, many people give them the benefit of the doubt because they think its unusual. When the Right does anything, they expect it to be bad and don't give benefit of the doubt, because that's the "normal" view of the Right.

Make sense?

It actually looks pretty cool. So what's the story here, he supported GG back in 2014? Is this game for the xbone? Is it indy?

I'm really curious how much damage Zoe can do to it. Remember, they've been getting their shit pushed in for 3 years and have been forced to watch helplessly as Trump won and their whole world has come crashing down. If they can ruin this game and destroy a man's career, they'll view it as a final victory over GG by proxy. They'll take anything to make them feel like winners. And of course, Zoe will use this to try and boost her profile a bit as she's been steadily losing relevance right in step with GG. Her "fame" literally depends on GG. Ha.

Them being hypocritical isn't the part that gets to me. I mean, they are shitty people, and reminders that they are shitty liars motivates me. The part that gets to me is their reach, the influence they have. It's fucking terrifying, they only have one strength, and that's how scary effective they are at infiltrating mediums for their own propaganda.

Mother-son

that's my favorite

Has anyone heard about that one game called "The Last Night"? It looks like the whole clique of these faggots are going after it since the dev is pro-GG. Someone said that a few literally whos got involved, but I am trying to find the tweets. Zoe is pushing it hard apparently. Did anyone see the tweet.

Might as well since I'll have an excuse to get back on my Japanese before the 2020 Olympics & before I'm too old to be learning anything.

Seriously, just look at the last dozen or so messages before you posted.

Read the thread, faggot.

Blitz incoming? I wonder if they'll chance it, seeing as how it usually backfires, or if they'll stick to shitposting the guy on Twitter and try to cow him socially instead.

The shit in SA is pure insanity sjwism there makes shit here look sane.

Dig on the sjweeb power structure cause one is needed

She's basically done, nuked her own career in every aspect purely to send a message or whatever.

Kinda like how gaming is this horrible thing and shit like GG just proves confirmation bias for retards.

If he is smart he'll ignore the lot, Quinn has no power beyond Twitter and gaming journalism has been on the decline for awhile.

What really get's me is hopw the left has been calling foxnews fake news for decades, it's an old meme that fox news lies. But when the same shit is thrown at their darlings like CNN or the NYT they go nuts and claim all kinds of bullshit about free press and how un american it is to criticize journos.

It's tough to say right now. He's the only one with a writing position that I've seen chime in so far. They might pull some stuff behind the scenes to fire up the hitpieces so people can't catch on right away.

see

I'm being cynical actually. Maybe she'll fallout with whatever people are protecting her before then.

I disagree. She still had powerful journo friends and I guarantee the clique are racing to hitpiece the fuck out of the game right now. I guarantee all her dickhead sycophants are mining the poor bastards social media presence, right now, for any ammo to use.

In fact, let's time it. I estimate less than 8 hours from her initial tweet to hitpiece shitstorm.

Now I just feel retarded. No billy pls.

FOR HIM, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF SOCJUS

Neapolitan ice cream is the ideal Bill Nye Ice cream. When it melts, it tastes like shit, but if you complain about it, you're a racist. Fuck Vanilla, lets mix that shit in with other flavors.

She attacks a kid just for the sake of being the first one to do so, and has the gall to bitch about people being to hard on Hillary. I swear, she has to be on drugs.

I'm not sure who he is.

Sorry, you know the rules. Postan Billy.

What would their goal be? To get the game canceled? To get him fired from it? What is he doing in regards to the game? Or do they just want to financially ruin it?

Hopefully he's read SJWs always lie, or just hung out on Holla Forums a lot.

Might as well use this to ask about the whole thing of her being a coke dealer, heard it come by a few times now but never seen why or any sources

To tank the game's sale with bad press about the developer. If they can make it fail and claim credit, it would have a serious chilling effect on GG discussion by way of making an example of him.

So, he wants the settlement building from Fallout 4?

The usual. Get him to apologize, and then get him fired.

Can we test to see if ESA stuff is being shadowbanned? Or just within the E3 tag?

Acid said his tweet "didn't show up". Now it could be buried under 300 other tweets, or he looked for his own quote.
twitter.com/Foxceras/status/874029337233817607

Also, Kern linked directly to 8ch. Not sure if this is good.

Did my bit.
twitter.com/MockNDrole/status/874057176175792128

Don't just tweet those images though, use images from the Imgur link itself:
imgur.com/a/tFjfb
Tag popular vidya tags. (Tag-jacking as it's also known. Frowned upon but ehh)

Shouldn't we actually send some letters & emails our sleves in the blue image once E3 is done?

Actually fulfill our own DisNod and using the Twitter red-pilling for extras? Rather than just all of us, we hammer it in with who we redpill as well.
WE ARE WATCHING painted on their foreheads in neon paint.

Didn't work for Hatred devs, didn't work for Doug tenaple, didn't work for the postal devs. If his game flops, it has nothing to do with this.

I believe the dev has some tie to Microsoft as the game seems to be console exclusive to Xbox. I'm almost certain they will make him bend the knee, and probably cup the balls too.

I don't get it. The guy made one tweet with an inoffensive common sense message and they go ape shit.Very rude people.Sad!

I looked up the game and it has a bretty interesting sci fi idea

Xbox and PC, it seems.

They are vultures.

TIM SORET IS MAKING A STATEMENT

BRACE

that honestly looks like a parody account

KYS faggot

They're fishing for (You)s, just outside of imageboards.

"Unburnt Witch" is the most pretentious name I've ever heard. Fitting for the no-talent SJW psychopath who accidentally started the internet's biggest shitstorm.

www.reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/6goyx5/gaminge3_is_finally_here_with_that_here_are_some/
REV UP THOSE LEDDIT ACCOUNTS AND START UPBOATING

Anymore like this? Really liking these vidoes.

Just looked that up The Last Night.

Talk about beautiful pixel art. Hope the gameplay matches at least half of the visual art.

He's gonna throw GG under the bus and gobble the cock, I guarantee it. Something along the lines of "I supported their cause in the beginning, but as they became a hate group I drifted away and now regret my involvement."

I will never understand you first worlders.

Why isn't this place on fire?

are you a shill or just regular old retarded?

Let him speak

I expect this he'll have no spine and become a cuck.

What about abusive ex girlfriends?

Amusing when you consider that burning witches is barely backed up by history. The Salem witches got hung, and one pressed to death. So, an unburnt witch is completely average and nothing special. It's like calling yourself an undrowned desert-dweller.

Women cant be abusive, ugh

ah yeah I should've linked the archive to upboat my bad

fucking
archive

user, don't be silly! Abusive girlfriends are progressive. Guys, especially filthy white males are literally scum and basically inhuman. ABusing them is a positive, kinda like it was a positive to abuse jews in WWII germany.

No you fucking retard, reddit like many other sites checks to see if you got linked from somewhere. This is what they also use to make sure there is no "vote brigading" or whatever they call it. Direct linking it just makes sure the system will block the upvotes and keep visibility as low as possible

my bad. been a while since i've been in the gg thread

archive.is/57Nth

archive.is/57Nth

Good thing ya called it out then
forgot about that; been a while since I had to break links

ANYONE READING THIS REMEMBER TO COPY PASTE IT INTO A NEW TAB MY BAD

Is that it?

Yeah I'm just as confused as you are. He's probably choosing his words carefully.

Most of the tweets on his feed are telling him not to keep feeding that, seems he took the message.

Just saw this in one of the archives. They are really mad a GG supporters game made it to E3.

Maybe that's his gambit. He says something as plain and inoffensive as possible and leaves it at that. If nothing happens, nothing happens. If the media overreacts, they look like shit, not him.

Maybe I'm giving him too much credit but if that's what he's doing, it's genius.

They're mad that Microsoft, of all companies, gave a spotlight on it.

Yes, I know Microsoft may tell them to bend the knee, but I'd think they might have been aware of this shit via background checks before announcing it on stage.

Who and what game?

I remember him. He's still asshurt about GG nearly 3 years later?

Also, he's full of shit. You can still enjoy a game that you politically disagree with. Dismissing a game based on someone's politics alone makes you a mental midget.

There are some interesting things of note:

> Uses pixel art- BUT does attempts to make it look better with more detail, lighting and 3D effects or it's a 3D model with an effect over it to make it look like pixel art.

Therefore, I have some theories.
Bare in mind all of these involve an SJW leader orchestrating, as the drybrains who merely retweet would often not calculate this far ahead and only respond to "problematic" content without guidance:

A. The developer is getting heat because he is using a similar formula for success that SJW indies use; as far as the SJW is concerned. I.e. Pixel art- but done better.
Think of how Vall-H4ll-A got so much hate for people mistaking it for being similar to/actually Read Only Memories.
Any pixel game that is focused on story is easy to assume as being SJW.
SJWs might react to a game that looks like an SJW game out of-
(i) fear that normal devs will bankrupt their stratagem (quickly make low-quality pixel art to reduce dev time and cost) by over doing it.
And/Or
(ii) jealousy that the dev made better pixel art than they did.

B. The Developer is not part of a clique.
Therefore (much like A) due to the assumptions it is pixel indie shit, people think he's part of their clique.
(i) The SJWs don't want imitators to succeed; it makes them look bad and hurts their feelings ("I ripped you off and became more popular than you!").
(ii) As a lesser possibility, they also fear the game will fail- making them look bad. They'd rather protect their own clique's work no matter what, and stamp out those who imitate and guarantee it sells poorly in case it damages them by proxy.
However, within B I am more partial to the fear of someone else succeeding with their "style".
(iii) Finally, this can simply be the Journo clique exercising their muscle. Picking a title that looks good, but the dev is small enough to punch down on with bad sales & press. By showing the world they can ruin a dev, it makes others afraid to speak out. Even if they are bigger or could have handled their hate. Further, it makes bigger companies scared not to put SJW stuff in their games. Whether they know the specifics of what happened or not- they know it costs money.

C. The developer is getting heat for his opinions that do not align with SJW/AntiFa/Marxist ideology.
This can occur even with the most innocuous of comments, if an SJW leader can stoke the flames of hatred enough, and enough articles create Rage Hype. How many readers actually check sources or dig into the whole story? How many SJW readers do that?
(i) Additional based upon;
Much like Palmer Lucky, this could be SJWs looking to take a GamerGate scalp. Because GG is so formless (No leaders, no major members- or major figure heads rolling with the punches like Mombot), they now find any excuse to brand someone GG and trample them. Glue a wolf's pelt onto the guy, cry wolf, then encourage driving him out & down and claim everyone who did so are big damn heroes.

D. A combination of A, B and/or C.

E. Fake hatred to make "GamerGators" buy the game.
This is all a ruse and the dev is actually SJW/in a clique. He thinks SJWs will buy his game through the network of leaders he has, and their followers. So to boost sales, he courts the enemy. Pretends to be one of us, gets hate. GG buys it out of politics rather than if it's good, and he uses the funds to make a more SJW game next time.
This seems unlikely however; as SJW false flags are never subtle, and even in business they are under the honest belief non-SJW gamers are the minority. I can see companies doing the inverse to get the SJW audience (C. Far Cry 5 petition), but not an SJW. They are usually more direct.

There is no hard conclusion to be drawn as of now (except that E is unlikely based on current; albeit limited, data).

Therefore, more data needs to be collected on the accused and the accusers.
Once that is done, we can decide how to proceed.

I would discourage buying a game for any political reason, but GG is also about individuals doing what they think is best. You can't organize a boycott or rally behind a game for fear of backfiring- but what games you do or don't buy is your own business.

If the dev is being unfairly slandered, we must make people aware of it. People love a martyr or the downtrodden. So (unintentionally), shedding light on a libeled developer can result in them recouping sales they would have lost thanks to exposing the truth to a new group. The goal of course is to screw the muck-rakers. Helping any dev is an aside, a sign that what we did worked.

The Last Night.

If he's smart he'll say as little as possible and definitely don't apologize. The only way the SJW's can poison his game to his audience (because they certainly aren't his audience), is by causing a big enough controversy, but it's unlikely to happen if he keeps his mouth shut.

These parasites will literally be the first people to say you have to separate the art from the artist, but jump on it when it suits them.

archive.is/wtilS

archive.is/fbf14

Boku no Miageru

I mean I could believe it. If that's all it is, then more power to him. Personally I don't care if he supports diversity or not; as long as he doesn't shit on a potential audience because he doesn't agree with their politics or opinions, I'll at least keep it on my radar.

archive.is/fbf14

What did he mean by this?

What did exactly happened?

Right.
Equality means equality of chance (the real meaning) or the equality of outcome (the SJW meaning).

Inclusiveness is a little more vague. SJWs co-opted it to mean you must bring in everyone, and do what they want. While in actuality it probably meant you can bring in those who want to enjoy things or do things your way.

Probably that he's a cunt.

The replies in Soret's tweet are mentioning GAF

Anyone willing to hold their breath and dive in for archival science?

We have allies in the strangest- and most obvious- of places.

holy shit did Notch actually uncucked himself?

Did you not read the thread?

Though I do remember one of the Xbone devs posted in here ages ago, so maybe they stuck around…?

He forgot

And on more. I suspect the poor sod has been fired unless he can keep his power-levels in check.

I DON'T CARE HOW MUCH IT STINKS
ALWAYS ARCHIVE YOU CUNT
ALWAYS

Even though anonymity is the main draw of this site, i'm curious as to who everyone is that I'm shitposting with. Not everyone here is a neet who wasted his life, I'm sure plenty of you guys are interesting but can't revel certain shit because of obvious reasons.

I'm betting on option c. They really want a victory. Like you said, glue a pelt on him, then cry wolf.

…i'm asking if someone is willing to go there and archive it. I don't have the strength to handle exposure to pure GAF, that's why I asked…

LW didn't even finished the shit she kikestarted and was already doing something else which now apparently she abandoned. What's the excuse this time?

archive.fo/olqVo

archive.is/QudQJ

If my identity was revealed it would have world shattering consequences for the whole world. It would be a happening the likes of which you have never seen before and would never see again. I can't even gife you a hint because it would give it away! I even have to change the way I type when I come here becuase I'm too well known!

Sounds legit.

t. nobody

Hi Spicer.

Are you Hitler?

Stop posting from the Oval Office, Trump.

Chill out Jon :^)

I was trying to sound like Trump. Could you fucking imagine? The world would melt.

Fuck now I'm mad.

Mr. President?

what game is that? never heard of it

These two got it!

We should only be so lucky.

Do you drink Dr. Pepper?

There is no real reason to unless you just want to lose 50% of your customers.

Hello, Gookanon

Didn't work for me but those two anons got it.

I'm not famous or anything, but I don't want to reveal my identity because my job is too important to risk because of shitposting on the internet. I can only imagine the pain those devs are going through, having to deal with the SJWs affecting their job directly.

I archived their thread so far.

archive.is/W3ZmD
archive.is/STljR
archive.is/OIHg5
archive.is/IsJcV
archive.is/0Nqxq
archive.is/GpaED
archive.is/JeqCm
archive.is/sGkeT
archive.is/Lsern
archive.is/myPYm
archive.is/T4t8b

Someone first mentions he's pro-GG page 2 and says "someone in the other thread said so", so it was probably first brought up in an E3 thread or something. If someone wants to dig that up and archive it feel free to do so, I don't plan on bothering myself since I doubt they'll delete/ban people there. The Giant Bomb forums are also mentioned at one point. I assume it started on twitter but I guess it could have started any of those places.

I'm not sure if he's joking or stupid or pretending to be stupid because he doesn't think anybody will challenge him on it.

I am Colombian, if something, they publishing my info would chance nothing, I would still be living in a dangerous shithole.

Wanted to remind you all that the creator of "The Iconoclast" is a swede cuck that is friends with Maya and retweets the usual cancer socjus celebrities
If you are still interested in his game, pirate it

no first for benis, therefore sage

I'm pretty sure he was joking about inflation since 1942.

archive.is/mmPex

I'm gonna assume that was it. Fair enough.

Looks like Starbound.

Is that the Jaffe f rom God of War? Man he really has turned into a cuck. Hard to believe after he went Craptaku for their shit.

y-you goys just didn't try hard enough to contain the bad elements. We're not disohnest or anything

I'm never sure with reddit, because that's the level of stupidity they would fall to. It's clever if he actually meant it as a joke.

Remember that time a joke about pineapple on pizza went too far and they thought it was an attempt to rebrand and attacked it?
I genuinely hope Trump does somehow cause nuclear war just so all these people die.

Fuck Jaffe.

Yea, no, fuck off cunt. We'd end up just like Occupy if we did that

This person is a fucking moron.

And I'd love a trump cut-out.

I'm just a fatty from Puerto Rico studying medicine, for all the faults of this country SJW does not exist and all attempts to force it on us has ended in failure.

And into the trash it goes.

Cuck

Oh no

shit forgot my greentext

Unless it becomes lewd I wouldn't even pirate it. Sprite games starring girls should all have game over scenes where their clothes get blown off.

Yep, the same Jaffe who lost his shit at a prom photo of people dressed up as superheroes.

Which archive?

He has been a cuck for a while and said the same shit in the past to get back at those dirty bigots. He even went after some picture of people who went to prom by comparing them to the KKK a long time ago since he thought the women were being treated poorly or something. He is irrelevant now.

Stop funposting and starting reforming the tax code Donald.

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

They always want a leader because a)That gives them someone to focus their attacks on and make it easier to dig up dirt; and b)That makes it easier to slip one of their own into a position of power and sway the direction it heads.

Found the prom thing
archive.fo/mRgSK
I'm not a Holla Forumsmrade, but he's still a retard.

Oh man there is some Grade A Salt in here. I don't know if I'll be able to cap it all.

You know, the smartest idea is to take tactical advice from your enemies. When they tell you to do something, do it. in the words of Bubsy, What could pawsibly go wrong.

are you fucking retarded?

Nani

8ch fucked up the volume

WOW wht the fuck happened to my post

I got to page 6 before anxiety/anger kicked in. I'm out, and I'm not going back.

He shows up on page 2 and that's when the thread hits the shit.

what did he mean by this?

Huh?

ATTIC

I think he was being sarcastic

Here's the previous thread they mentioned by the way, it was from 2014 when it was announced. The GG thing was just a mention on page 4, nothing of interest.
archive.is/WYGXl
archive.is/UADRB
archive.is/Bdhwp
archive.is/79e0C

But user, feminism IS egalitarianism. If you're against feminism, you literally cannot be an egalitarian. :^)

Welp zero traction on the KiA thread somehow; tempted to delete it and try again without >direct-linking though im not sure that was the reason it didn't get any traction; a search on KiA shows that anything else about the ESA getting posted suffered the same thing

How the hell was I supposed to know that? Sarcasm is hard to understand. Especially on sites where people pretend to be retarded.

Do we know anyone who has a direct line of comm. to one of the mods there? Acid maybe? I know sure as fuck I don't cause I just haunt around here, but Acid might. Maybe he can tell them to sticky it.

Men and women are not equal.

ok

Actual equality is quite literally unattainable. We're still struggling for something resembling it in the eyes of the law. Men and women will never be equal just like any two people you pick at random will never be equal. Because we're people and not identical wooden cubes.

archive.fo/bQUIj

Well feminists made sure that equality between the sexes is impossible, then again biology also makes that impossible.

True equality would imply that the person with the genetic disorder who is also a quad amputee need to put in the same amount of work as the perfectly able bodied one.

It's really just not a possibility. Equality in the eyes of the law is a noble pursuit, but when you push too hard for "true" equality, in ever facet of life, you end up with Harrison Bergeron, where attractive people are covered and smart people are dumbed down by force and such.

Honestly I don't think the album is that interesting. Despite the ridiculous amount of time and effort that one user spent on the ESA, he never found all that much dirt and the ESA isn't about appealing to customers directly anyway. I gave up trying to convince him long ago, but I wish he had spent that time digging journalists instead.

meant for

The 'wanting a victory' thing is likely. GG as a shitstorm gave the media a lot of clicks and fed sjw egos - made them feel relevent. Course that's fading now - GG is in watchdog mode - so they'll clutch at straws to try and regain some of that. Look at how Huffpo recently put feelers out, wanting a response from ggers.
Any 'victory' will do.

It's still Sunday

Is this the writer for the game? Is this supposed to be to all the Gaf fags?

Well I did some more digging, and I found this:
archive.fo/AxxR4
archive.fo/f7wwb
archive.fo/Xbm2Y
archive.fo/RFkU9
archive.fo/GBvcp
archive.fo/hpnE2

He said he was the writer/producer for the game according to

No no, egalitarianism is a dangerous concept because it undermines women's fight for equal rights. Men have privilege and as such don't need any kind of support or fight for equality. You already have it. The only way to make women equal to men is to take men down a few pegs while boosting women up and if you have a problem with this then you're just a pissy diaper crybaby bitch boy.
#CryAboutIt
#MaleTears
#KillAllMen
Sarcasm, obviously

This kinda shit pisses me off honestly.

But then they make post like this one, full of "male tears" and baiting and mockery. Yeah, real fukkin equal. I had a huge ass post here but deleted it. I could go on forever about how fucking hypocritical these vermin are.

Uh oh. He's too reasonable. He's gonna get thrown in the pit by the fake news media.

Am I missing something here? It sounds like you're saying "They're worried the game will fail and make them look bad so they're going to make it fail to make sure they don't look bad". I'm confused.

I wonder who the right people are and what the right games to make are. Who is the authority on right and wrong in this instance?

The gatekeepers obviously.

Remember these are the same people that can't stand the fact that shit like Senran Kagura exists, its either one walking simulators and propaganda for them and nothing more cause games are "art"

I'm assuming he means high quality games people who are talented at making them being reviewed by unbiased reviewers.

The ones Acid put up were a lot more digestible an eye-catching; I'm tempted to use those for a new link and put the heavy redpill in an OP comment in thread. Anyways its deleted for now because a 5 upvote 100 view thread is pathetic and near-meaningless.

Good point. There's gotta be a better time to post it, and preferably a better person to post it as well.

It sounds to me like he purposely made it nebulous so either side could interpret it as agreement with them. Reminds me of politician speak.

This is true as well.

Pretty clever.

That was the idea. ESAanon did some amazing work, but only people already interested are going to care that much, IMO. I opted to make a baby-aspirin sized redpill to help us get started easier.

imgur link to Acid's shit with the link preview thing to the heavy redpill for anyone who needs it/wants to jump on it or use it
imgur.com/a/vFKgP

So it's pretty clear here

They are, at very least neutral. And not the fence-sitting faggot neutral, they're just looking out for themselves as game devs. At best, they are fully pro, and know how to speak quite eloquently to not get themselves in the line of fire. A show of support is in order. Don't push them into flying a flag or anything ridiculous like that, just let them know, we're gamers, and we appreciate that they are looking out for us, the people who WILL be buying the game when it comes out.

It's easy to get lost in this scenario. To put it another way, they would rather have have the guy alter or cancel his game rather than allow him to eventually release it to the public. And, while the dev could care less about it's success or failure, these people do carr because it may set a bad light for all the games they are making and releasing in the future.

I know what you mean. Any criticism, no matter how delicately put, was always met with >lol shill or "well, you do better". I just let him do his thing.

The redpill as it stands is just rather baffling. It's a series of quotes against some weird backgrounds. It doesn't explain anything or put forth any argument, it just blandly presents supposed evidence of…something.

sauce?

Oh no!
archive.fo/M7pYa

>Nobody ever calls a woman a dick
Everyday I am exposed to a new level of retardation and logical fallacy.

Here he is.

But girls can have dicks

9gag is one of the most bulliable men on the face of the earth. He's burch tier.

Mombots on the case, and the banana nazi's already shit out an article.

twitter.com/mombot/status/874087165080121344
archive.fo/LUvGK

twitter.com/mombot/status/874084248923144192
archive.fo/tzOmf

please use archive.is/gaming/feminist-zoe-quinn-bullies-the-last-night-game-developer-for-criticizing-social-justice/
archive.fo/tV4mN

Bananas are amazing, what's his problem? Why does he hate bananas so much?

POINT AND LAUGH

They are soft and floppy.

LIKE MY DICK

Wait…

twitter.com/lelac8/status/528719788923961344
archive.fo/Ud2jc

He's so pure. He knew this day would come.

So you're saying calling a girl a dick is a compliment?

He just showed fear. It's over for him. 25+ articles by tomorrow dragging him, guaranteed. SJWs are like feral wolves.

Lelac remembers.

It mostly boils down to responsibility as one Acid's OC puts it. An organization that fought against Jack Thompson + California (Where Scalia said games have the same free speech principles as movies & books) suddenly showing support for a genderswapped Thompson would be hypocritical, especially for the president to talk about video games being used for positive stuff such as treating depression, forming bonds, & "Cultural Diversity"

look at the date

I thought he was a confirmed shitlord for quite some time now?

I think the Bubsy reference makes it pretty damn obvious. You just have brain damage.

Post more

Fug

As a somewhat not-insider (in this particular op) observer, I thought those posters were about making sure everyone knows what is ESA, not exactly proving that they are part of the problem.

I actually had a pretty good conversation with the aGG crapping on Tim.

twitter.com/Bearpigman/status/874082223972118528

twitter.com/Bearpigman/status/874089352351154176

I think I got his wheels turning at least. Its prety nice to get to talk to someone like that without immediately getting LOLBLOCKED.

Who gives a shit what some San Fagsico journo's have to say? This game will do extremely well and the journo's can go pound sand.

Out of curiosity, is there a version with Cirno instead of whoever that is? I've honestly never seen that anime

Sauce?

Hmm… With the ongoing shitstorm right now, who's going to cave in first?! Microsoft Xbox by dropping the game?! Or the studio firing the guy where The Last Night game developer is working for? Wanna wager?

This is why the Nipponese game industry is superior.

Neither.

People said that but he still talked crap about GG. Seeing his disgust about LW now solidifies his uncuckening since believe it or not there's people that are pro gg but consider LW some sort of victim

Microsoft, in a heart beat. They are so under socjus power I believe the clique has dirt on someone at the top.

Try harder faggot.

Gundam AGE unless I'm mistaken.

archive.is/IsJcV

archive.fo/p0Csb

archive.is/BOn7g

Nah, it was clear and well-made. Its just fuckhuge and probably didn't include enough reminders as to who Mike Gallagher was and didn't include enough "gotcha" moments. I think that interview was a fucking goldmine for bad-looking shit on the ESA, like with the quote from Mike about there being "2.5 billion gamers on the world, just need to make 5 billion more and monetize all video games"

So, how are your E3 cards and bingo cards going?

This was posted a while back before the stuff was made into what you saw.

I asked for two weeks what the driving soundbite was. "What, in three sentences, are we accusing the ESA of that's bad that everyone should care about?" Nobody ever could answer, so here we are.

I feel bad for ESAanon. He put fantastic work into it, but we all failed to add enough meat, IMO.

Good lord, has this shit ever been this fast? Game showed up and its just a gigantic circus now.

I checked halfchan to see if they had a thread about The Last Night reaction and they did. So I told them about Deepfreeze and it went alright. I think that's probably a good approach to take when them, provide an avenue for interested people to learn more that isn't dependent on whether their mods start censoring discussion.

archive.is/ckXqM

This a new goon op?

How the fuck can anyone extract something "sexist" out of this?

Metokur is live for his Bethesda stream

Nah

The woman are all two steps lower and marking the men as superheroes

tweeting about gamergate without shitting all over it = sexism to these lunatics

Feminism is one hell of a drug. Don't even think of grasping that thinking of theirs.

Light the virtue signal!

I guess he thinks the women being few steps lower = Patriarchy exists
It's sad what thinking like that can to do people, especially those who are hellbent on destroying/dividing happy families.

I appreciate the fact he worked hard on it for over six months, but whenever anybody had anything critical to say about it, he ran them off. Shit, he even did that to you a month ago, with your mini OCs, and I remember you then declaring you were out. Eventually everyone just left him alone. It's(U+200B was here) a textbook example of how leaderfagging destroys projects.

I just messaged the KiA mods to ask about an OP megathread and sticky for E3. I'll let you know how it goes.

This is a goon alright.

The guys are heroes, the women aren't anything except their date.

It'd be easier if the people we were aiming to convince didn't have weak attention spans and actually cared beyond skin-deep matters.
I myself am guilty of that fairly often so I should be quiet but goddamn this whole situation is depressing.
In terms of the driving soundbite, it should've just been "greedy corrupt kike trying to bring down and ruin all of vidya, the ESA and ESRB are his tools; here's some incriminating quotes that make him look like a villain and simultaneously showcase the truth, and some damning evidence of what he's doing and what his 'goals' are."
obviously with nicer language for the mainstream sites but you get the idea. Ironically enough we can still use this E3 for good ammo for memes and redpills to be dropped. Its looking to be turning into a true shitstorm as we speak.

The price of criticism is a better alternative, IMO. He didn't want to use my ideas, so I backed down and made my own to compliment.

If you really wanna activate your almonds, think about what we'd have right now if everyone who had a criticism had done that.

E3 thread is full of salty people at GG going full muh pr its good to know GG still makes salt.

If Kotaku in Action won't help to spread what ESA-user have worked hard for in 6 months. then fuck them. ALL OF THEM!

Gay animals join the fight!
How can we ever win now?
It's time to #CloseTheGate

Time to see if they're truly compromised or not.

I find it funny how these sjw fags are trying to push furries now as the forefront of what makes them look good.

Decently?

Gets me every time.

I can't find him. Help.

Thats now how that works.

another way of saying ugly landwhale

archive.is/0tEPv

Didnt save the picture but since is Quinn a cyberpunk anything developer

twitter.com/stillgray/status/874077096523382785

Well Scorpio had games, but they were all multiplat so close enough.

Shockingly, Ghazi gets triggered.

archive.is/cIDmz

They're going all out against this game.

Don't be entitled user. :^)

KiA isn't any more obligated to give us support and a sticky than we are to let them sticky things on Holla Forums or GGHQ whenever they want. Allies ask eachother for things. Demands are for enemies.

In the meantime just chillax and enjoy the shitstorm.

Oh man, if he snuck Vivian into the game somewhere, the salt would reach cosmic levels. It would be detectable from space.

It would collapse into a massive salty black hole, just like your mom does.

Fix your shit user

I had enough for their passive-aggressiveness, months ago, when there are information about the ESA being compromised for their social justice and feminist agenda, what did the KiA did?! "This is tinfoil! Go back to Holla Forums you little piece of shit! We'll stick to ethics!". That's why I'm always livid at that side of things to this day. They can fuck off! If they'll be passive useful idiots, by all means!

Fuck, sorry.

He's right here!

I just don't think it needs a sticky, regardless of effort. They were involved in some vague feelgood SJW stuff occasionally over the course of years, in the way typical of large bureaucratic organizations. They represent giant publishers and it's not like we're really in a position to influence them. I'm biased since I said the same thing from the beginning, but nothing I've seen from all his effort since then has really changed my opinion.

If anyone is interested in the game, it wouldn't hurt to send some good vibes the developer's way.

You were saying?

I'm not even certain who I suppose to be looking for.

Microsoft PR knows. This is gonna get a lot worse.

Oh boy here we go.

Good shit. I'll go find some supervillain quotes from that I dug up and add it to the thread when it shows up.

Its more about public opinion and unawareness being changed.
Nigga did you read any of the redpill?

Even that guy who translates shit for Persona Central says that he lost interest in the game because of Tim's views.

And he thinks feminism fights for equality.

What cunts.

Big Boss!

fucking cunt

OH BOY

ARCHIVE WHERE?
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&q=from:shannonloftis to:timsoret&src=typd

What other platforms will it be coming out on? I don't have a SEXBOX JUAN.

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2693174

The irony is that if Tim was a sjw they'd be defending his views.

I think it's coming to PC too

Oh man, that isn't Microsoft PR, that's the general manager of Microsoft Studios Publishing.

Yep. He's fucked. When the shitpieces come, MS is gonna cut him loose.

I'm pretty sure that's G-Reco. Klim or something.

Archive?!

Can Microsoft really afford to loose games on their system.

Wasn't Microsoft a big (Bill) Clinton supporter back in the day? The company is already controlled by kikes, although I think they're more worried about their bottom line than progressivism (Remeber it's lack of it during their show?). So, we'll have to see where things go.

Want to know something funny? I did a presentation on "Cyberpunk" during my brief time in college. It turns out the entire origin of the word came from the title of a short story. Want to know what the story was about? Some random guy doing the exact same shit we are doing.

I can feel the Polygone and Kotaco hitpieces materializing, I can almost hear the autistic screeches as they hammer the keys.

archive.is/YDwWh
This is the closest I have to the pictured tweet.

Couldn't he put his game on Steam if Microsoft decides to cut him off?

This is not appearing in her Twitter feed.

Already has a store page apparently.
store.steampowered.com/app/612400/The_Last_Night/

You tell her, Soretboy, tell her good. If you still keep your game, we will get it published and bought.

I think that's her genuinely asking and possibly not even to do with her job. She deleted that tweet after people latched onto it with the same implication, too. Neogaf was freaking out about the same image.

holy shit this is bringing all the fags from the old days

archive.is/U2zy7

I did find this, though:
twitter.com/shannonloftis/status/874069045871431680
archive.fo/TfYB5

REMINDER TO ALL TWITTER IDIOTS: ARCHIVE OR FUCK OFF

Best case assumption here using fighting games as an example,

The right game = entertaining to fighting game fans that stays true to the genre and is relevant to the interest of the fans/emphasizes gameplay and balance between the roster
Right people making it = people experienced with fighting games, knows about the different nuances in fighting games
Right people reviewing it = people who enjoy fighting games and know in what ways to best judge them (e.g. not like when that guy from kotaku played a shooter and had no idea how to do anything)

FUCK I LOST MY COLLECTION OF THAT GUY

Does Microsoft even have anything to do with the game or the company that developed it? Sure it's an Xbox "console exclusive" but that doesn't mean they control anything.

No, the only thing Microsoft did was reveal the game on stage, it's being published by a company called Raw Fury (Going by the Steam page).

Uh oh guys, here comes the official Xbox ambassador.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT

Can't reply because I'm blocked somehow by this faggot, but can someone post him the report that the FBI found jack shit about GG's harassment?

Not seeing any results aside from "Xbone launch exclusive" and it doesn't look like he signed a contract where it says "It has to stay on the Xbox"

This would make microsoft lose a game that people were actually excited about on their console considering how disastrous the rest of their E3 panel went. Also their last SJW escapade flopped hard with all those diversity panels that everyone hated.

God I hope these goons don't get another scalp.

mi esperas ke li ne estas esperantisto

DON'T BACKPEDAL ON ME NOW YOU FAT AUTIST

archive.is/h7BB0

he's one of those deep into LW smelly snatch, it will be a waste of time

They don't care.

SJW won't be stupid enough to try convincing Microsoft to ban Minecraft will they?

It doesn't matter if they care or not. The point is showing everyone else that those goons are full of shit.

ARCHIVES
archive.is/ni9cn
archive.is/ldPaZ

It won't. "launch exclusive" is just their fancy way of saying "timed exclusive." It'll launch on Xbox (and PC) and they probably paid to have it exclusive to them for a year or whatever.

Hopefully he does not backpeddle this time and try to excuse her bullshit.

Yes they would. Which would be doubly amusing since Notch has nothing to do with Miney Carfta in any aspect now.

WOW WHAT A COINCIDENCE FF DECIDES TO TWEET THIS

archive.is/BWaPb

The replies, the thirst is real!

if microsoft drops them they'll get picked up by someone else so fast.

Because it never existed to begin with :^)

Begi, the second round of GamerGate, has…

HELP!

Is the user who put my OC into that imgur around?

KiA can't post it without removing the KosMos image, because Gallagher's personal email isn't listed on the ESA home page. Can you remove that one image for now?

Now these are good twitter posts. Screenshots and archives.

Achuwally, it's the GamerGate Era now.

Just download the album, edit it on paint and reupload

Not just yet. If something goes down with Tim, it will.

THE POLYGON FUCKER IS BACK AT IT

archive.is/MtvgE

The curse never ends. Don't forget this part though
>Mr. Gallagher's accomplishments include ESA's co-founding of the Games, Learning and Assessment Lab (GlassLab) - a ground-breaking collaboration among ESA, Institue of Play, Electronic Arts, Educational Testing Service, Pearson's Center for Digital Data, Analytic & Adaptive Learning as well as The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and The John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation

I don't have an imgur, m8.

Reminder that Bethesda's show begins in 10 minutes.

imgur.com/a/in7Ma

Shit guys, look at all this negative backlash that sure is widespread.

Oh boy, here we go!

Can confirm :^)
archive.is/Wuihd

you don't need an account, just click upload pics and thats it

archive.is/RE2Q1

Seems like he is pussying out.

WEW

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

ARCHIVES
YOU COMPLETE FAGGOTS

Y'know what they say about people changing their tunes, anons.

But he did archive

BOOM BITCHES!

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/6gpwf8/gamingsocjus_Holla Forums_and_kia_shining_a_light_on_the/

GET THE FUCK IN THERE AND DUMP THOSE REDPILLS!

Be mindful of the Admins though. They keep KiA on a short-ass leash.

Its right there…

THEY ARE LITERALLY REVIVING GAMERGATE FOR THIS. DRAGGING US OUT OF OUR GRAVES FOR THIS. RESTARTING THE WHOLE CONTROVERSY FOR THIS.

Late

wew I had the image expanded and didn't see it. my bad.

holy shit he folded already

RIP

Did you mean to reply to ?
archive.is/baSZQ

I am ashamed

No spine.

great, what do we shut down now? Polygon? vice? CNN ?

Gotta keep the gravy train rolling after all.

My emailing spidey sense is tingling. Hoping someone will step over that line. Also, hoping M$ walks right into that trap, what a delight the fallout from that would be.

Lets shut down CNN this time.

Yes to 1 and 2. Don't skip to the final boss of #3 without grinding first.

All of the above.

Seems like the guy's attempt to be "Middle of the road", and somewhat failed at it.

There goes his fucking spine.

I give up. No fucker is willing to stand up for himself.

I'm just going to resign myself to playing video games.

He could have just ignored it, but now it just makes him look more retarded and lose more fans now. Especially with the whole, "I have changed in the last three years." He seems to have been an egalitarian before, but now he is just going full retard.

What a spineless pussy.

Confirmed. You can't make it to E3 without kissing acres of ass first.

and now

If any of you are surprised by this you haven't learned much over the years.

Not surprised. Just disappointment.

The pressure was too much. I can't blame him because of how much work goes into a game, and just the fear of having it flop because of having the wrong viewpoint must be horrifying
Still though, its a cuck move. I hope he deletes those tweets and goes on the attack

Working on it buddy; this mike Gallagher has got too many fucking connections to sketchy ass people. I'm currently looking into Carlos Gutierrez and Albright Stonebridge group, a "Strategic advisory firm"
What the actual fuck

Speaking of blatant lies, Bethesda's presentation is live

I still wish they'd make a decision. Is gamergate 10 nerds in their mommy's basement that are irrelevant and meaningless or an unstoppable troll army that ruins lives?

This is why I just play nip games

Kamiya blocked you on twitter

Oh god, they're opening with VR games.

The thing though is that they are not going to buy the game now, and he gave them a mile. He comes off as shitting on the people telling him to ignore them and also shits on possible fans. It seems he is trying to be neutral, but he failed miserably at it which just made him look dumb.

This, are we unstoppable boogiemen yes, of course or are we losers in the basement?

Nice dubs

My spear is equipped.

They do know that Fallout 4 VR is only going to be used as a waifu simulator once people are finished applying the mods, right?

Holy shit this is a bad start.

What the fuck.

Bethesda in charge of Audio Syncing

this cunt is friends with Totillo, Kepkek and Doritos Pope, she has push

So, they're making their own Steam Workshop,and I'm guessing it will have paid mods too.

PAID MODS
PAID MODS
PAID MODS
PAID MODS

Paid mods again, fuck you bethesda

>It's paid DLC for The Elder Scrolls Online*

PAID MODS
PAID MODS
PAID MODS
PAID MODS

Not this bullshit again

UNSTOPPABLE BOGEYMEN IN THE BASEMENT!

The Switch version of Skyrim won't have mod support, will it? But, don't worry, it has Amiibo support instead.

TES6 confirmed for not happening
Good, I still can't run TES5 at a consistent 60fps

spooked

They're trying to pull paid mods again. Not this shit again. Ren where are you when we need you

Skyrim will never ever go away.

I missed the title of the new Dishonored game, what's the full title?

nightmaregoggles.jpg

It's a good porn game.

Death of the Outsider, or something like that.

Dishonored: Death of the Outsiders

I can't do this anymore. It's like watching an Isis beheading video.

Got that right.

>Skyrim again

And Scalebound was cancelled. Fair's fair.

She was in the first game, though.

Evil Within sequel?

yeah, should be called "Evil Outside"

twitter.com/mombot/status/874115905772371969
Seems like Notch is putting his foot down finally. Some people standing up to Literally who is nice. Journalists though are pushing LW.

This looks like Bethesda's attempt to capitalize on Death Stranding hype. It's like they're trying to make the chinese ripoff of it

I was thinking Silent Hill with the girl who died via fire, and how the father is searching for her.

It was like a really edgy CG music video.

THE MADWOMAN

twitter.com/mombot/status/874118334601502720
archive.fo/DpG90

It's blowing my fucking mind. They're literally dragging the corpse of GG out of it's grave and applying defibrillators to it. They're so desperate for a victory they're bringing us back from the dead to try and get one last win. That's what this is. If they take him down they'll claim it as a victory over GG by proxy, and as a warning to everyone in the industry: Kiss the ring…or else.

They must be really asshurt. I mean, they watched as GG took down Gawker and they could do nothing about it. Then they watched in horror as the alt-right rose from the ashes of GG to elect Trump.

All I use it for anymore.

Of course they are. We'll wake up to 36 articles about this, calling Tim a literal nazi and demanding microsoft pull the game. Which they will. And then? Gamergate 2.0. They're making their graves right now. Tomorrow we make them lie in them.

Wolfenstein. Thank fuck.

I honestly wonder how far Tim will back peddle. He seems to be trying to be neutral or is trying to shit on GG and his old views.

HOLY FUCK I CAN FINALLY SAY I RESPECT THIS BASED TUB OF LARD

Wasn't that the last game?

Literally Homefront but with Nazis

Okay fuck.

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE, AND WITH STRANGE EONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

Notch ascended quite some time ago.
It only took a shitload of money, prestige, and one word: Cunt.

This new wolfenstein game is full on commie propaganda

I just noticed that mombot and Notch's tweets are getting more likes than Zoes.

Can I just say that the showing of all the violence and the gore turned off any interest I had in the game?

Wolfinstien. Yep. Figures. Bethesda is only for piracy at most.

It ain't even subtle

HE FUCKING SAID THAT SHIT

Another 50gb+ of uncompressed textures and audio with no multiplayer.

Kind of. A large part was also phrased as a question, and the answer is left up to the reader. Regarding the whole ESA redpill, Kerns retweeting it was imo, a pleasant surprise.
Life is full of risks, there was never a guarantee in this world.

Sometimes, it's the little things in life that makes me smile.

Thanks for telling me what year it was, I completely changed my mind.

bethesda needs to learn to compress their shit though

Well that was a total disaster.

ARCHIVE OR FUCK OFF

Goons, not even once.

At least he doesn't hide it.

ARCHIVE?

Reminder that InnerPartisan is one of the guys who tried to dox Mombot.

I take back what I said about mombot and Notch getting more likes and retweets than Zoe. That bitch's tweets all have over 1-3k likes.

so many ways to say proud cuck

I give microdoft an a- on respect that they mad og xbox games backwards compatable. Got a 360 collecting dust that I could trade in for one if I can get it cheap.

Well he is honest at least.

He was raped so hard that day.

Wait, they mocap'ed hotwheels firing that ar15 into the game or something? :^)
Because hotwheels fighting actual fascists (read: antifa) would make a good vidya. I'd want it as a Jagged Alliance type game though.

Return to Castle Wolfenstein and the 2009 game had fun multiplayer, too bad the Swedes handling the last game and this one are a bunch of commies who'd rather player social commentary, fucking shit optimization.

Twitter is fucking cancer.

cockbot

Real people or bots or the equivalent of WoW chinese gold farmers?

Back to the drawing board.

What were you expecting?
GG was a win, but it was never decisive.
Maybe we have an oportunity to finish this once and for all.

Yow, Acidman, they've come. Check this out!

I can't wait for all the Drumpf references.

Almost every single reply to Notch's tweet saying "act like a cunt get called a cunt" is sassy gifs and "log off" and "delete your account"

Welp, with Todd the Liar abandoning his own conference, it looks like Japan has already won this E3 before even going on stage.

Facebook Shillary supporter tier comebacks, wow.

at least we can look forward to more Life is Dranks videos

Todd was supposed to be the presenter, but he bugged into a wall backstage and couldn't get out in time.

archive.fo/usBnT

He's already virtue signalling on twitter.

Bethesda really went full retard with this one. How the fuck do they think Wolfenstein fans would want that when the game was American patriotism and sci-fi mixed together.

It sold. That's all that matters for squeenix.
they probably think it's shit, too

Really? Any more archives of new retardation besides points two and three he made earlier?

…Wait, you mean Sanders ruled W2's Nazi America? They've managed to blend communism and nazism together?

ONLY GOOD COMMIE IS A DEAD ONE

archive.is/YHMH0
archive.is/BWaPb

It's actually real.

what a tweest

For some reason I'm more angry about the author's misuse of the term steampunk.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MachineGames

Fuck the commies

SERIOUSLY GUYS

How bad is the western game industry about to get fucked? Gamers all this year were drooling over 2B's ass and picking waifus in Persona 5. The western game industry is either: repeating itself again or putting out tired commentary and ugly nigresses while repeating themselves. Gamers have made it clear what they want, and it isn't what the west is selling.

How long can they hold up before it all collapses like a house of cards?

wew

Unlikely. The Western Industry rivals Hollywood and is too big to fail.

This one will probably be shit too considering how devolver is filed with SJW retards who got really mad at Holla Forums Holla Forums enough to shit on us on twitter.

archive.fo/X6kzi

HOLY SHIT WOMAN ON STAGE WITH A GUN AT DEVOLVER DIGITAL CONFERENCE

the politicising of wolfenstein has begun

They will never be fucking happy.

So they're making their own shitty mods and expecting people will pay for it instead of just downloading someone else's free shit that's probably better?

They seem to be shitting on the idea of E3…

GET ANGRY REN

>They defended us from the video game violence craze in the 1990s and opposed censorship
Gamers are also affected by the censorship, see Nintendo Treehouse & NISA bricking PS3s

Seriously, this Devolver thing sounds like one big parody of E3. It looks all prerecorded. No way they'd get a gun on stage in Commiefornia.

archive.is/IRQNM

That's what it looks like.

Yeah, it is.

It was filled with blanks.

Now I'm coming down from my high and this shit is depressing me. All this shit sucking bullshit. Literally thousands of losers on their knees sucking Zoe's cock. Slurp slurp. Make sure to work the shaft. Slurp slurp. Such a poor poor victim. Poor baby. Buy her book! Slurp slurp!

Fuck this shit. By morning every game journo there is will be slurping too. And propping her up. It's 2014 all over again. She's a genius really. She only had to suck a few journo dicks back in 2014. But now she get's endless BJs from the whole industry. Slurp slurp. Microshit will cancel that game. We already got Trump elected, how the hell do we top that?? I just wanted to play fucking video games. I'm going to bed.

I'm with

It's a gigantic prerecorded parody shitting on E3

also, Serious Sam?

That's where you're wrong josh.jpg

Likely not an immediate crash like the atari ET era. IIRC one of the ESA pdfs projected a healthy profit margin in the near future. That said, the dog and pony show the western vidya industry are performing can only last for so long.

150% fake, yeah.
Did that dude just make a fucking Sadpanda reference?

He did.

FUCK

What is this even trying to say? The GG was co-opted or something?

WHAT

This is the fucking best. A+

All of the above. Plus they will want to try and ruin him for any support of gamergate (just look at what happened to the GF of the Occulas dev). Gamergate is about victory through attrition now. They don't want gamergate to succeed in any way because that then threatens their narrative.

That'll do, pig. That'll do. A nice plain inoffensive tweet that can bait assholes into overreacting.

I checked the archive but the tweet by Quinn doesn't show up.

My money is on a lot of head shaking and "tut-tut"ing but no real action.

He said the right thing and SJ is on the way out because they cannot contain their salty spaghetti. See above.

Also they were burned by journalists with the go-go dancers. They will see where the money come from.

Automatically gets a solid C for being more, MORE entertaining than EA's and Bethesda's

Wait, what's going on, and who is this Soret guy?

They are shitposting live.

time to get shill-killing lads
Reddit will be worse than this place; expect to have your posts downboated and hidden unless KiA decides not to be fucking retarded.

FUUUUUUUUUTUUUUUURE

OH GOD PLEASE TELL ME YOU TOOK A SCREENCAP OF THAT

Are you serious?

If it's any comfort, at least 50% of them are bots.

Seriously? This shit is Tim And Eric-tier.

Also
ESA supported SOPA, PIPA, & the TPP. Since we're talking about "Gotcha" moments, those could've also been used besides the "2.5 billion gamers on the world, just need to make 5 billion more and monetize all video games" (Speaking of that, Bethesda is already doing it) & "Diversity not good enough"

How can one get through life perpetually angry?
Don't they realize how miserable of an existence it is?

There's that games are art again.
Surely actors who've portrayed unsatisfactory individuals and committed offensive acts in non-critical roles aren't actually terrible people.
Artists don't just make art to speak about SOMETHING. Some artists make art because making art is fun.
Ask any kid why they chose to draw a house. Or a car. Or a dog. They'll all say "it was fun" or "I just felt like it."
IS AN ADULT SOMEHOW INCAPABLE OF THAT?

You'd think they'd realize by now it's easier to just ignore us. All this shit does is reinvigorate autists.

Have this person ever thought to ask why?
Real grown-up insult you've got there.
But they use the ESRB to handle ratings, which are in turn used to influence publishers.
They don't "Appeal to customers" they just control what they see. A/O titles get automatically blacklisted from most retailers and appeal is difficult. We saw Hatred had a hard time getting published on Steam though you can find all sorts of (usually censored) pornographic VNs.
This guy is a fucking faggot.

All that really needs to be said.
Their goal to create a global ratings board to content police is just icing on the cake at that point.

The only amusing part I found was the Suda51 part.

did he announce anything or were they just fucking around?

So, that was the entire conference?

If you think this wasn't shitposting on E3/journos, then I can't help you

I think they were just fucking around, unless having Hotline Miami in the background is hinting at something

I think the "pre-show" is a part of it.

see:

Read the thread

Well that's the toughest part of this redpill. While there are shills, I want to give the benefit of the doubt & assume Reddit being Reddit needs a lead to the organization.

He's saying it became something else after the 3rd wave feminism poured in. I'm not sure where he's going with this

The devolver stream is entertaining, probably the most entertaining of E3 so far.

There's a fine line between "ironically bad" and just plain bad.

Which game? I am slow and in pain since I fell while a bit tipsy.

HELLO?

I have to agree. The shows been pretty sad.

And, forgot to take off the spoiler tag.

Read through it, and not completely surprised that he caved in. Thanks user.

Only thing to look forward to is all the /ss/ posting in the cyrical threads.

He caved? Did we see that for sure?

Some people already made up their mind without even reading it, ces't la vie. The redpill was made by multiple anons in the equivalent of a rowdy bar, it's a minor miracle that it was completed at all, and just in time for E3. The redpill was picked up by some anons who posted it in other places, it was even retweeted by Kern. Those are not small accomplishments at least imo.

"I don't even know who's this but I must virtue signal"

archive.is/UFgU0

Except Mark banned the /ss/-posters because no fun allowed.
(Yes, I realize there's a rule against porn dumping, but come on).

Not an argument.

Is tumblr still mad at Akko?

Funny thing is that we were having a better time with /ss/ than that shitshow.

(checked)
From looking at his posts, it sounds like he buckled from the pressure just to save his ass.

With today's episode, I highly doubt it.

Unless he apologized and renounced GG, then he didn't.

Not exactly "caving" when he was being an indecisive twat from the start. He's too much of a wet napkin to do anything other than paint a target on his own back when he's not making games.

Damn shame, if he had half a spine he could've been the next Wendy's.

So it's safe to conclude that the autistic faggots accusing Devolver as SJWs in the E3 thread are D&C shills then.

Explain, please.

The problem is that he's trying to appeal to the crowd that wants GG neutered and gutted.

Well yeah, but when it comes to distribution, there will be questions asked & discussion flowing & I usually try to clear things up. For instance, these lines in the newer posts…
So then what Gallagher said about Gamers was nothing but fluff? Rhetorical Question
Unfortunately that's true (And they can't compete with their past selves anyway unless they shit out a remaster)
and Developers
Like that poster said, if you get an AO rating, you get blacklisted on the console market & it's no use appealing because retailers & the ESA agree not to stock them because they don't want another Hot Coffee.

akko kills andrew

The best response is to do nothing at all.
The only think that's likely going to happen is "incriminating" yourself if you defend your prior comments, and if you rescind them you just look like a bitch.

He's trying to keep his job while not completely selling his convictions down the river. A bit milquetoast perhaps, but he's not prostrating himself before Zoe and begging for forgiveness either.

Correct. Unfortunately, that ship has sailed.

He could probably get away with retweeting notch's posts

WHAT?!

Wew, 10 fucking hours.

I'm gonna go to bed. I have a feeling this is going to be a shit-stain of a night. Hope someone puts this bitch straight.

TEN FUCKING HOURS OF SHITPOSTING

So everything after the 13th is garbage then?

Just watch the goddamn episode already.
Chariot dies.

At the end of the episode, Diana gives a friendly pep talk to Akko. However, in tumblr's eyes they see that as evidence to their ship.

whose bitch is this

archive.is/m4klT

This is why Ninja Slayer is getting the Season 2 instead.

11 hours.
I take it all back, Devolver Digital wins E3.

Tumblr always assumes these things because they don't believe it's possible to have an emotional connection without wanting to fuck something because their sexual and emotional cognition are that underdeveloped.

It says MAGA in google translated Russian.

IMO the best way to discern which criticism is worthwhile vs not so much, is hearing what they have to say. And from pic related, hmm, it's a bit funny with the last paragraphs and replies.
And business relies on customers, whether that's large or small, they still need customers to buy their wares or services.
Heh. It's almost like it's calling gamers entitled or something.

At least of the posters gets it
Hehe autistic
A very short & simple soundbyte, but I'm not sure if any normalfag or anyone else out there know/care about those two megacorps. On the other hand, the ESA, MPAA, & RIAA are part of the International Intellectual Property Alliance
archive.fo/8ap51

It like they don't understand the concept of friendship, and that they don't have friends.

Rather have that than a season 2 of LWA. Though then again, if Trigger really has balls, a season 2 with Akko fondly holding hands with Andrew would be grand, and the salt from it would be great.

Err, I meant the pic you posted that is.

Don't you find it odd that the two shills on the ESA Redpill thread on KiA suddenly gets upvoted and a few unwashed idiots are nodding their heads in agreement towards their pretentious statements implying that what dirty laundry the ESA had before and they're having now is nothing more a "tinfoil"?! That's where they are going, folks.

KIA is filled with retards. They honestly try to justify all the SOPA tier shit and ignore blatantly obvious stuff.

Downboat their shit as hard as you can and refute their shit.

Though they lack friends, it's not just friendship they have trouble with. They struggle with other forms of positive relationship as well. Any relation that isn't strictly malicious is somehow a subtle hint at love.

And speaking of positive relationships, my cat just bit me out of nowhere and drew blood, then sat on my lap as if nothing happened.

Remember when GameJournoPros was "just tinfoil"?

Shoo shoo

Its good to see so many people supporting him, and tons of black dudes supporting him. GG has tons of black dudes for some reason. And one sjw bitch from halifax and someone trying to argue that psychology is a solid science.

Yeah. I also remember KiA saying that DiGRA's connection towards the GJP, GDC and IGDA are tinfoil too and they laughed at the efforts of Holla Forums, Holla Forums and /gamergatehq/ regarding the matter. They're fucking inept in terms of connecting the dots and too narrow to see the bigger picture. They still think that engaging an ideological war is political and "that's not what #GamerGate is! Focus on ethics!" narrative is still strong and the rule of the land there. Fucking pissing me off!

Communism is a virus.

I can see through your shadurl lies.
shadyurl.com/

>somehow end up in discord with people from season 1 HWNDU trading memecoins
The fuck is my life?

Was my post just deleted? It was a joke that redirects you to rickroll
shadyurl.com/

Was my post just deleted? It was a joke that redirects you to rickroll
shadyurl.com/

It's almost like gamers aren't just racist white men who live in their parent's basement.

Psychology could be a respectable science if they weren't afraid to categorize mental disorders for what they are and research them in kind instead of push a political agenda.

Did I go back in time? Is it 2007? Can I stop the madness before it begins this time?

Pretty sure nobody but me and you know about shadyurl on this cyberzone tbh

In my digging to combat the retard and/or shill, I found a video where Gallagher says book sales from E3 are over 5 billion dollars
The video game industry allegedly has a value of about 100 billion dollars, roughly.
Let this sink in. 1 fucking event. Now think of how many other events are either controlled or have to get by him.
Holy fucking shit.

wow I just won U$1 million dollars, ty

And the fact genderal "science" exists because some canadian jew fucked up on mutilating a boy and forced him to be raped by his twin to prove that he did not fuck up.

Of course Soret kissed the ring. Is Vavra the only developer with any balls in this gay industry?

Fuck it, can't stay up for this shitposting

Before I go to bed: does anyone happen to have the (up-to-date) Kirby chart? I forgot to save it.

I just don't get how they think Akko's relationship with Diana is romantic. Akko's thing with Andrew is actually nearing romatic but tumblr doesn't see this.

No. The madness started in January of that year. You have to go back to before the iPhone was first discussed.

It is to be expected. Reddit is overloaded with shills, maybe even of the industry variety who wouldn't want anyone picking on ESA-senpai.

Prove it.

Show the evidence. If you mean that half and half bullshit, that doesn't count. I want a full apology or renouncement of GG before I agree with you.

try going on any tech recommendation subreddits and be prepared to laugh

TFW you like yuri and want more of it but also want tumblr to be triggered by heterosexuality

Considering he forgets the likes of wardell, dawe and american mcgee its probably a shill.

Have we been resurrected?

Is the fire rising?

Where? I'm not seeing the source.

First piece on Tim is here, in spanish though

archive.fo/A5yh8
archive.fo/A5yh8
archive.fo/A5yh8

Fuck off Kike I wanted the sauce

This Devolver Digital show is wild

Oh, man, aren't they supposed to be memory-holing that?

Jewgle translated:

The Last Night will take place in a "cyberpunk world where modern feminism won," said its creatorDespite the applause of his appearance at the conference of Microsoft E3 2017, where it has been one of the star titles of the same, The Last Night has already been involved in his first controversy in a rifirrafe between Microsoft and Tim Soret, Developer of the same."The game takes place in a world in which modern feminism has triumphed, not egalitarianism. #Gamergate #Notyourshield", has been a controversial message that the creator of the title has written on Twitter and has had to eliminate.Tim Soret, before the controversy of such an argument, has decided to pronounce itself in its social networks with intention to clarify the situation. We say "with intention" because it has apparently delayed giving up that purpose.After a "1 - I fully support the equality and integration" that seemed to justify the plot and the comments with which it relates, the developer has not published anything else, to which Shannon Loftis, General Manager of Microsoft Studios Publishing, he wanted to know if there was anything else.In messages published in the so-called social network, Soret responded on September 11, 2014 to a user on some of the topics that The Last Night will address: "gamification, eugenics, demography, extreme feminism that wants to eradicate ... ] "."I find interesting to show the dangers of extreme progressivism in the background of the game, the characters and history," commented the creative. He says the game will take place "in a world where modern feminism won instead of egalitarianism."How will this affect The Last Night? Can you see your development truncated, or broken your newly established relationship with Microsoft? What bill will the company take to have boasted of the game as unique to its particular ecosystem - Xbox One X, Xbox One and Windows 10 -?There is no doubt that the rest of the conversation between Loftis and Soret has taken place, although we bet because it has been internally, so we will have to wait until we know what has been said and what results will have.

An negative article that can ve edited fast if soret looks like the good guy.

I don't really see it myself aside from self-aware fanwanks and doujins. If anything, the relationship between those two is just a rivalry.

archive.fo/3wnb7

Rivalries can get pretty sexual in anime though…

This is the same Last Night as this one right? man they really went far ahead. nichegamer.com/2014/11/01/the-last-night-winner-of-cyberpunk-jam-being-made-into-a-full-game/

Yeah, we already have that game where trannies are hunted down by the Feminazi World Order, Aerannis remember?

Um, so did the MC change from a girl to a guy…because that would be hilarious.

twitlonger.com/show/n_1spupkj
archive.is/xnSAr

"the last night gamergate" is already on autocomplete

Wew

It's G-reco. Great start, terrible finish. good watch as long as you are fine with truly garbage endings.

They just killed the game due to this shit pretty much and making a retarded apology. Also Tim throwing past fans under the bus is not going to help him when they would have been prime fan material. What a bunch of faggots.

I thought these idiots were against consumerism! you know, the constant force feeding of gluttonous amount of food and useless safe and approved entertainment that would render a human being into not caring about self improvement or solving a new challenge. Yup, that's a fucking leftard alright.

MtF tranny that's getting hunted down by the Feminazi Police.

That is true, but between Akko and Diana, I can't really see that.

Do it you faggots, fire Tim and go full on cunt-licking.

THERE WENT MY HOPES OF NOT GOING TO BED ANGRY GOD DAMN THESE PEOPLE

Well congrats, idiots, now you lost your whole audience. The SJWs who never forgive and wouldn't have bought your game anyway, and the people who would have supported you if you hadn't pissed on them to grovel for the first group.

All you had to do was say nothing, you goddamn idiots.

Pirating it is then.

And there it is, you can just hear the cock slurping from miles away.

I bet my ballsack that shit was written by this fucking cunt holly shit I'm mad

I'm glad I'm through with Western games, fuck this whole god damned industry.

It is a bizarre move since them shitting on their only audience cost them sales. The old people still mad at them are still pissed off and still shitting on them.

Doubt it, it was probably his own studios pr, and after the game launches hes getting fired and blacklisted.

You think a western devteam, especially the hr and pr care?

Particularly a company based in California.

NEVER ENOUGH

Assuming you're thinking of the same story, I think it's even more ridiculous that the person in question was seriously suffering living life as a "woman," preferred "boy" toys and clothes as a kid but were denied access, and learning they were born a male was a generally liberating experience for them.
In the end, their bizarre upbringing (as well as being a man with no member) drove them to suicide, but sure, gender science is totally legit.

Admittedly, I do believe there is a very small portion of the population is legitimately some form of transgender (and this is a mental disorder that should be treated), but I think the vast majority of trannies just think being the opposite gender looks more fun and want to be like that, too.
Even I'm a bit envious of women's wardrobe options compared to that as a male, but the grass always looks greener on the other side of the fence. That has nothing to do with gender identity and it never will, though SJWeebs seem to think it does.

Because they only see what they want.

You want a real laugh?
It turns out that there was a shitload of people on the headphone subreddit of all places that talked about how great the iPhone 7 is for music listening even though it doesn't have a fucking headphone jack.

That's quite unfortunate.
Clearly all the valid ethical concerns that gamers brought up was just to distract from the fact that they hate women.
You'd think these people would've learned of Occam's razor instead of falling for some complex and utterly ridiculous narrative.
Why? She peddles bullshit constantly, either by intentionally lacking greater contextual knowledge, or by sharing information that is straight-up false. This doesn't even need to be mentioned because it's wholly irrelevant.

People are too brainwashed to realize this. Every developer tries to pander to these people because "women are gamers, too" but these statistics are cleverly constructed. The vast majority of the female audience doesn't play core titles, and those that do play core titles absolutely do not give a shit about this sort of thing at all. Apologizing just makes it look like you are desperate for positive press.

firing up oven to bake ready at 700
title: Cyber-Lip Edition
vid:
youtube.com/watch?v=xRHqXWmm7dE

Fuck my bad apparently the URL changed while I was embedding it
vimeo.com/153290521

What they were saying was
Also, did none of these developers learn from Playtonic's Yooka-Laylee?

And when the game bombs the fucking people in HR will blame it on the insensitive comments and not their own cuckin.

The writer seems less retarded than Tim at this point. Tim is probably gonna get fucked over now.

Holy fucking shit they are lying through their goddamn teeth to slander the game and the dev. I thought no one could be a bigger shit eating liar than Todd Howard

Alright I'm done, going to bed now. Meanwhile

SOMEBODY PAY ATTENTION TO THIS SHIT AND DIG INTO RAW FURY'S PEOPLE TO CHECK WHO DRINKS THE KOOLAID

see who was first to throw Tim under the bus and check for all those familiar connections

Nope.

I am envious of womens curves and clothing choices. Mens bodies are like pickup trucks, rugged and made for heavy work but not really customizable. Womens bodies are more akin to muscle cars have customization options and can look real nice, but are high matinence for what they do and not for heavy work.

I can go to bed happily

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

archive.is/PXqvf

Are you freaking out about the movie, or is there something else I am missing.

Pulling a TB now, this is nothing new

Guess I was wrong. Why. Why the fuck does any of this stupid shit matter? Literally fucking twitter drama, but I can just smell the games media rising to attack for something as retarded as this.

Poor victim!

she changed the name to cunt BECAUSE SHE TOTALLY HATES THE ATTENTION

I honestly did not see that until now. Is she just that much of a cunt that it is ingrained at this point? She is such an awful and hypocritical human being. I don't understand how anyone defends a monster like her who threatens and tries to damage the livelihoods of other people.

Because she has a vagina. And the entire SJW community is full of beta white knights. That's all it is. All it ever has been.

Monster whales of a flipper pod together.

aww poor little Zoe, you've only gotten to speak to Congress(which you fucked up), speak to the UN(which you fucked up less than Anita amusingly enough), and gotten tons of victim bux. You're literally a made woman just by acting like someone fighting adversity on TV all while practically making Eron unemployable, what a fucking hardship.

And there you have it. A cabal of narcissistic egotistical people that will use any sort of lies, threats and manipulation to gain control, power and money.
They never rest and never stop until the target is completely obliterated.

I swear as God and this thread is my witness if I successfully become a multimillionaire I will create a video game company, never sell out to EA, and make video games great again.

Dubs confirm it.

Go the Notch route where he just funds mid-size games with credible and experience studios/developers for a living while shitposting in twitter.

If I was the son of some oil baron or sheik or something I'd use all my money to buy old unused IPs that shouldn't have been ignored or make new good ones, scoop up good talent and then make great games, regardless of if the company operated at a loss or not.

NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD

NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD

How about creating a company that its main purpose is to destroy ESA, then buying EA and making it bankrupt and then creating good video games .

Kek might be with me after all

would probably try this route, difficulty would be finding a team that aren't cucks, would definitely go after McGhee

Because I think I have an outside shot of making several million but I don't think I have any shot of being a billionaire.

Why would they be upset over something that never happened?

They won't. Reddit is not for happenings or creating happenings. Reddit is for discussion after the happening happened. This is why they won't do it, they do not do anything themselves. You guys keep forgetting how reddit functions.

It doesn't matter, the ESA redpill will take time to iron out. We just need to lube people up and have them become more aware of the ESA. No one is going to get hooked or care on the first try. It's going to take months to get people to start caring, if they ever care.

He's basically saying that gamergate was a convoluted mess and he's not wrong admittedly

To be fair, Ryuko and Mako had no romantic relationship but they forced that in the show anyway.

And what connections are there? because the ones I remember were "look! this person who has been to a digra conference is friends with this person who has been to gdc!'