Comfy Thread Revival: Post-X.B.O.X and pre-Lies

Official threads are gonna be crowded, Stream Chat is gonna be loud
We could use a thread for calm, leisurely posting!

Microsoft conference just ended! What did you think?
Last comfy thread got a bit too bloated with posts and I didnt make a new one. Sorry about that, didn't think the conference was going to go on for much longer.

We got Bethesdas confrence coming up in a few hours, but it wont be for a while.
Until then lets relax, talk and enjoy ourselves!

What are you expecting to see from the great deceiver?
Any hopes? Wishes? Predictions?

catch it here, in about 2.5 hours
twitch.tv/bethesda

Get yourself a comfy seat, grab a nice bite to eat!
Get your favorite drink, and relax and enjoy yourselves!

Heres hoping to a great E3
Stay Comfy

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/268910/Cuphead/
twitter.com/albertpenello/status/874058137036218369
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salmonellosis
fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Lorenzo_Cabot
cytu.be/r/v4c
twitch.tv/devolverdigital
twitch.tv/twitch
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

get this pre-thread rolling, what'cha

Even XBox Leddit is making fun of the name and are saying nothing impressed them.

So, anons do you think bethesda will mix Fallout and TES into one setting?
Todd understands how bad that idea is, right?

I might stick around for the Bethesda show. I dunno.

Xbox was so bad/dull.

Honestly, best summary I can give on my opinions of MS conference is "Pleasantly Surprised"
A lot of the smaller titles really interested me
The like of that one Space Dwarf Co-Op game, and Sea of Thieves has interested me for a while now
DBZ game looks neat
Nothing to do with the XBOX interested me in the slightest, but all the shit I am interested in is coming to PC as well.
I even got satisfied with my "shitshow" quota the moment they brought a car onto stage. Meme magic I tell you.

XBOX ONE X
BOX
ONE
X

I love how fucking stupid it is.

Oh god no. Is that a rumor going around or something?

Skyrim was a great game, fuck you fedora faggots.

Yeah from the halfchan leaks their new game continues to link Fallout and TES into one setting, fucking retarded but bethesda put TES plants in F4 and have retconed what was F.E.V mutations in the first games into magic and aliens.

I agree with this gentleman™. All true video game fans should go out and buy and extra copy just to support Bethesda™ and the Elder Scrolls™ series. Have fun™.

that sounds laughably bad. Any power to the leaks?

Brownies
Milk
Mega Turrican
Swans

I paid full price for Skyrim Remastered just to spite you faggots :)
I helped prop up the industry you so despise, stay cucked.

Only the stupitidy of Bethesda (and the advertising potential of "theory" youtube channels). otherwise it's about as cerdible as any other halfchan larpers "leaking" info.

So how hard is TES 6 gonna suck?

I have finished my fresh homemade chocolate chip cookies.
For Todd's lies, I will have pizza margherita.

Bump to conter accidental sage

it's going to be better than whatever weeaboo shit you pillow fuck, faggot

Good™ to see there are still some Gamers™ amongst Holla Forums™. Keep up the Good™ work, user™, Todd Howard™ would be proud!

Just going to be TES:O shit I bet.

Another NuWolfenstein would be nice. They've been teasing "The New Colossus" for a while.
Todd won't be there, and there will be no hint of TES6. His team usually takes 3 or 4 years to make a game, so we probably won't see them until next year.

LIFE IS DRANKS: BEFORE THE HANGOVER

user, just realx and get comfy. this isn't a shitposting thread.

Ii'm not shitposting, and I'm sick of you condescending, fedora-tipping faggots that pretend online gook dating sims are more fun than well polished AAA games. Eat shit.

Yeah, nothing about the presentation was amazing but none of it was as offensively bad as last years. The Minecraft shit was thankfully much shorter and none of the demos looked as shitty and half baked as last years Scalebound and FF15 ones. There was an awful lot of streamerbait shit like two fucking battlegrounds games and that zombie survival one they sandwiched but stuff like that fox platformer, Ori 2 and some of the indie stuff in the montage looked actually fun. I was even pleasantly surprised by the Assassins Creed footage and the Bioware thing even though I've still got no interest in either.

Well, then feel free to vent but please do not be too obnoxious about it.

I'm sure he'll go back to reddit soon

Okay now I am convinced this is bait.

TES 6 won't be announced tonight. We will all have wasted an hour of our time.

Filtered.

I don't believe in filtering, no matter how obnoxiously pathetic(i.e. you) is being.

So I guess I will be your only friend this thread.

Then when will they anounce it? Is it going to turn into the next HL3?

Hopefully never.

I can't stand seeing a once great series continue its steady descent into mediocrity.

The pattern, since Morrowind, has been 3 years between games, and 4 years if there's a new console.
So we'll see it in 2018.

Yeah skyrim was bad enough. Imagine a distant, distant alternate universe where bethesda starts making daggerfall style games again

*tips fedora*

I prefer the Morrowind model of a small, handcrafted world. I just wish they'd stop dumbing it down.

I'd think morrowind style for the regions around major cities and then some procedural wilderness in between. I'm thinking that the game would come with it's own LOD generator and generate a landscape during the installation so you'd have mountain vistas 20 in game miles across.

Fuck, I'd love it if in Bannerlord there was an option to wander in the procedural landscape with your party.

I just don't think that procedural wilderness really benefits the player. It incentivizes fast travel, which is another thing I'd like to see Bethesda abandon (even though they never will).

imagine being this much of a Morrowhiner

Fast travel has its place, but I'd like to see it be tied into the game lore-wise, rather than a ridiculous "choose a spot and instantly teleport there" fast travel.

Dragon's Dogma comes to mind when thinking of a good fast travel system. You can go anywhere you want, but you're limited by your amount of portcrystals. If TES adopted a similar system in that you can only fast travel via horse carriages, that would be infinitely more desirable than the current trend of instant teleportation.

Ger, you fuck.

Mongolian's, and by proxy Khergit's, don't go camping, user.

Massive landscapes would be pretty fun to travel in a Khajiit caravan, if Bethesda could ever figure out how to make vehicles that don't bug out.

I agree. Morrowind had so many ways of getting around, yet they felt compelled to have instant, on-demand, map-based fast travel. Why? Is it that fucking hard to find a silt strider or a guide, or use a mark and recall spell? Bethesda prioritizes convenience and never saying "no" to the player over actually designing a game.

Have a shitty bingo card!

Was going to use this as a potential drinking game, but I decided against it. This is way too potentially accurate.

Todd was misspelled user

Bethesda hasn't been too bad about that yet.

Meant for

My gay, autistic, quad amputee brother's birthday and he's a consolefag. Why should I buy him an Xbone instead of a PeeS4?

Cuphead no longer an Xbone and Win10 exclusive
store.steampowered.com/app/268910/Cuphead/

Is that the joke? That it looks like some faggo's gaymer tag?

Yeah I spelt it right one time lol

Backwards compatibility and Halo.

That specific demographic loves those things.

Do not respond to bait.

I might get some cheap liquor and do this after work tomorrow

Glad I could help

Sweet

Yeak okay but is it any good?

No user, you've got to give Howard the extra D.

It comes out in three months, man, who knows

Alright, thought someone may have got some peeks at it.

It looks really good, but there are no demos or anything, as far as I know.

Gonna make myself a big ol' bowl of ramen before the conference.
Drink-Wise I would love another cup of coffee but that aint happenen.
Maybe some rum or something. Might just go for just water.

Had a pretty good day today, Relaxed with my best friend, Went to a farmers market, and just sat back for E3 for the rest of the day.
Comfy levels are pretty rested.

How about you guys?

Did you cuddle?

Yes…bait…I was definitely not asking for myself.

This made me think of something. You know how it's aping early cartoon style, of course. I was talking about Dalgo with my folks and my mother came to the realization that at some point, someone will likely be aping early CG as retro somewhen not far in the future.

It's stupid but it made me laugh

I never even thought to try that.
You speaking from experience?

y-yes

Delgo, I meant. It's so memory holed I can't even remember how to spell it.

I thought the coffee additive was traditionally whiskey?

It's pretty decent

story time?

I made some fine ramen earlier. Sauteed some onion, paprika and shitakis in olly oily and popped in some garlic pepper. Top fuckin' ramen.

Awwwwww!!

wew lad

more

Going to maybe watch it from bed.
Its on way too late.

Shit man, thats why way to do it. I always try to throw a few eggs in there as well. Sometimes Dropped in, sometimes boiled, sometimes I make em over easy and lay em on top.

Ive done that quite a few times, pretty enjoyable.
Just never even thought to try Rum+Coffee

Regardless I am out of coffee so I cannot try at the moment.

Gotta try it some time, sounds pretty interesting. Any rum you recommend for it?

No real story time, sorry to disappoint
Went to the farmers market with my best friend, we came home and they cut my hair then we relaxed on the couch together for a couple hours. It was nice.

I bet coffee and brandy would go well together.

I keep meaning to try some eggy ramen, I like the idea of pouring in some beat up egg and letting it cook up with all the goodness.

Whatever you have, maybe something sweet.
sounds like a comfy day

Good cognac plus coffee is a very nice mix. A bit classier than some gumshoe discount bourbon and coffee.

I do that with pretty much every ramen I make! Real good, makes it really hearty.
The real choice is what to do with the second egg.

I mostly got spiced rum so thats why I am a bit hesitant.
It was. It really, really, was.

If you don't want to risk wasting rum you could try making a small amount of cofee to test it.

or have your friend make you a yum yum

use two eggs, always beat one and put in in the ramen to cook, then I am never sure i I should boil the second or do it over-easy and lay it on top. Its a tough choice.

Thats probably what ill do.
I have no idea what that is. I am not up to date on all this slang the kids are throwing around

Holy shit the main youtube stream is so fucking cucked. Give back Doritos Pope.

What are you watching? The next major event isn't on for like three hours

Over easy looks tasty in mind, I've never been a fan of just hard boiled myself, it's a texture thing.

I assume you mean Doritos Caliph, kafir.

Give me a good spice mix for rice
I tried it last night and fucked it up, bad. It tasted like salt water, despite having like parsley and basil and thyme and shit.

I'm seriously considering just buying the $1 Uncle Ben's instant rice things and using those instead of cooking my own

The youtube stream

Soft boiled is top teir egg.

the fuck

same. I softboil the eggs for my ramen.

According to the image on the OP, one hour to Todd's conference.

You must be looking at the wrong timezone. It starts three hours from now.

Really? I thought it was 4 hours until it starts

Never mind, looks like the image itself is wrong. Sorry about that. It starts at midnight EDT.

smeggma

Well, the OP image does say Bethesda starts at 9 CDT, but the other thread says they start at 9 PST

There are like three

Nah, the Image I posted in OP is incorrect. No idea why, been right so far, but bethesdas wont be for another couple of hours, but the schedule says its set for one

in about an hour I'm going to spin up some american truck simulator and if anybody wants some comfy driving i'd stream it. no commentary and nothing but dadrock with the occasional dio song thrown in

Suck a dick if you want liquid protein you fucking faggot. Best way is over-hard with broken yolks.

Can I admit something? The Beth conference is the one E3 stream that I actually have some hopes and positive feelings about.

That's in an hour, right?

I thought that was the single best bit of the conference.

Panzer Dragoon Orta, Mechassault 1/2, Starwars Republic Commando, Crimson Skies, Operation: Flashpoint Elite and a ton of my entire cabinet full of games will be playable again properly, because the fucking Australian version of the original Xbox didn't support HD outputs for some unfuckingbeleiveable reason…

Nope, it's in three hours.

Also Halo 1 and 2

See

This is a comfy thread so we shouldn't let this derail the thread but your shit taste disgusts me you subhuman scum.

That's not the kind of thing you should admit, no. What are you looking forward to exactly? Obsidian redeeming F4?

Aren't they just talking about digital compatibility? I would be shocked if they were talking about their new box physically playing old Xbox hueg discs

Something by id, or another NuWolfenstein (since I liked the other one). I don't expect anything from Todd this year.

they confirmed it on twitter, you can use the discs

Well, Bethesda has already managed to disappoint me, so I got what I came for

Xbone/360 BC can use discs but needs the disc in the console to work, so it could support physical xbox hueg games

What can they possibly come up with next?

Jesus, that's insane. I can't believe Microsoft would do something that good, it's suspicious.

Link that shit- I want to believe.

It's the only way they can say the xbone has games worth playing. the console is still not really worth getting.

I like comfy too, but I'm not going to let you soft-boilfags contaminate the board with your shit taste.

I don't know.

To be fair, it will probably follow their other backward compatibility models, where only a relatively small number of games work. They generally do compatibility by using the old games' source code to recompile executables that the new console downloads and runs when you put in the disc. This means that they won't be able to support the full library, and instead we'll only get a slow drip feed of compatible titles.

twitter.com/albertpenello/status/874058137036218369

HOLY FUCK

TL;DR: They achieve compatibility by porting individual games, not by emulating the console.

When I fry my eggs, I break the yolk, but don't mix it. Then I flip it a single time, once the bottom has become firmer. Then I get semisolid yolk that's still a tiny bit liquid. It's pretty tasty.

dubs confirm dippable eggs are best eggs

What fucking timeline is this?

The whole point of breakfeast eggs is to dip in my opinion.

The only right way to eat eggs is scrambled or hard-boiled.

The same one where BioWarEA is making a Destiny ripoff. It makes no sense.

Do you even make omelets nigga

OK, add omelettes to that list, then.
So that makes three right ways.

I agree.

I wouldn't care, so long as Panzer Dragoon Orta works properly unlike the Xbox 360 failed backwards compatibility one which would freeze and crap out after the second level.

Fried is best, center of the yolk gooey but not runny.

>>>/oven/

OK FINE FRIED IS GOOD TOO YOU FUCK
THE POINT IS I DON'T LIKE LIQUID EGGS
FUCK
I AM NOT COMFY

In fairness only a few games will be supported at launch with more being added later and I hear with the disk you need to install them to the HDD for 360 games, but its massive step up over no BC at all. Fucking hate Sony for dropping the ball in that regard with the PS4, even the PS3 can play PS1 disks.

Soft boiled isn't liquid. It's just not overly firm.

lads what did i miss

I thought this game wasn't a Winblows 10 exclusive and was available on win7 and win8.

Chill out user, sit back and I'll poach you an egg

Anything less than completely firm is unacceptable.

I hope you get bone cancer.

The proper way to eat an egg is FRIED, you proles.

Scorpio is now called Xbox One X, i'm not kidding. It has backwards compatibility with OG Xbox, Cuphead is no longer an Xbone and Win10 exclusive, AssCreed: We Wuz Kangs and shit edition.

I'd totally get a 4k Pepsiman game

WRONG
GOOEY HAS SHIT TEXTURE YOU FRY IT UNTIL IT'S BASICALLY BLACK AND EAT THAT SHIT UP

BUT IT SHOULDN'T BE RUNNY IN THE FIRST PLACE BECAUSE LIQUID YOLK IS FUCKING DISGUSTING YOU MIGHT AS WELL EAT SEMEN

Finally, some sanity.

Not a bad summary, but all Xbox Ones get backwards compatibility with OG Xbox, not just the horrifically named "X" version.

How much practice does it take to lower your standards low enough to have taste this shit?

Next you'll call me a peon, too. I will have none of it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salmonellosis

Garbage taste

God exists and he loves the refreshing taste of the best soft drink in the market, the drink of the new generation.
Thank you God.
Thank you Pepsi.

All we need is Sneak King Remastered.

this happens every year and I love it
Two years ago we got to deal with people arguing about the ideal burger
Now eggs

I get it now, you're a evoloutionary dead end

Huh wut

these threads are really comfy as fuck

Do you eat raw ground beef, too, bugchaser?

They restricted this shit

Guess I have to embed it

Holla Forums has good /ck/ discussions time to time.

What's it like knowing you wouldn't survive without modern medicine?

You know you're not a robot, right?
Right, user?

Raw ground beef is tasty stuff when salted and peppered

Anyone for a devil eg…i mean popcorn?

r-right

Thats good to hear! That is the point, after all.
Been doing em on 8ch every E3 since the first exodus.
They always felt pretty special to me. Just a nice time to sit back, relax, and shitpost in realtime.

I hear raw chicken is better. Give it a shot sometime. Sprinkle a bit of cayenne pepper and a splash of salt, and you've got one tasty, delectable treat.

Your dick better not be in that bowl motherfucker

Why the fuck is Bethesda on so late

What gaems are you anons playing waiting for the next conference?
I'm playing pic related, it's pretty fun.

Because the schedule is god awful

You twist the truth so your bastard conception of edibility remains unchallenged. You are crude and deceptive as a Jew is.

Unless you're some irrelevant Yuropoor or Least coast faggot, there should be no problem with the time.

Better than living in the Worst coast, cock-connoisseur.

You are playing with fire. In the interest of keeping this thread comfy, I'll leave it at that.

Today is a great day.

Pepsiwoman better be an option this time.

Man, I remember reading about that in Nintendo Power when it first came out. I always wanted to play it but could never find it anywhere. I'm playing the 3DS Dragon Quest 7.

I agree, let's keep it comfy. Let's all agree the east coast is the worst coast.

How about we all agree that both coasts are shit tier

I can drink to that.

100% fact. Central master race

Aye.
Fucking hell I want the Beth conference to go live so I can start drinking again

You could not possibly be more wrong. Tell me more about how your state has been part of the US for over an entire century :^)

You spam capslock like a child, with reaction images from childrens' cartoons, because you cook like a child. You're not supposed to burn your food like that.

Directly between the coasts, I'm down with it

Pacing yourself is for women and queers

That was really comfy thread. Throwing some burgers on the bbq when that comfy thread was going on was a fantastic way to try out some new recipes.

Stay comfy user and enjoy a tasty meal while having fun

It's a long wait, may as well get lubed up before the shitshow starts.

Mates if I just kept drinking the entire time I'd run out of booze during the conference and I'd end up fucking killing myself.

Can't be healthy

And you call yourself an alcoholic?

So guys, I found a fucking deadly snack combo
combine with any beverage of your choice. Simple, cheap, fucking tasty. Make sure you run beforehand, but it's worth it. Makes any showing bearable, I guarantee.

t. survivor of Microsoft show. Soon to survive Bethesda

sure is fun though.

cocktail cabinet best cabinet

help me i drank a whole beer and think i overdosed im so drunk rit now

lol what a gay

You're gonna die, kid.

I don't buy alcohol in bulk because I just end up drinking it all in one go
Often with very stupid consequences

But that's wrong.

You're not supposed to eat your food raw.

My grandpas favorite desert was Chocolate ice creams with Potato Chips. Very Similar.

user, you need to plan ahead. Bulk order in time to drink it all during the conference

Your grandpa was a good man and he raised a good grandson

It's on 11PM where I live fuck that shit

Obviously believe Bethesda. I mean, Todd wouldn't lie to us- Would he?

You're also not supposed to call a big, empty field a "state"

Oh man thats just heartwarming. Thank you for that

Why not? We call California a state and it is just a big pile of shit.

California would be easy to sink into the ocean, Montana's probably there to stay

If you sink California, at least do it from the valley. the foothills and sierra are actually really nice.

Just destroy Berkeley and the bay area

shit floats

What music are you listening to, anons? I need somthing to listen to.

Does anyone think there will be Prey DLC? Or did it bomb as hard as Dishonored 2?

Top comfy

One of the only good Jap hip-hop artists I've heard. Don't understand a word he's saying but I'd assume it's a reference to "Scenario"

A-am I really going to miss out? I gotta sleep soon.

Bro if you gotta sleep, sleep. Don't lose sleep over fucking Bethesda.

Have some vap' wave originals.

Fuck this schedule

Chexked

It's less than two hours now. You can make it user, I know you can do it.

boring but has a nice Chinese cartoon feel to it. I gonna find some weird shit.

Stay with us user as we ascend with Todd guiding us

Do you like sea shanties?

Fuck off AJ, Todd will make vidya great again tonight, you just watch

Can you explain the appeal of VJ2 to me? I got really, really into the first one recently and I tried the first episode of 2 and just didn't enjoy it as much.

Fallout Card Game and Skyrim MOBA, just wait for it.

I don't go in for chiptune much, sorry.

Think I'm gonna have to listen to . Life's pretty bad as it is and I'll need all the energy I can get for what I can do tomorrow.

It's the thrill of directing the flashiest, most uplifting action movie ever made. You play Joe, but you're really the director. You control the special effects, you decide how to line up the bad guys, you keep the film rolling and your blood pumping. You make the tempo. You keep it viewtiful.

No no, I totally get the appeal of Joe, I fucking LOVE that game, I'm asking specifically about the sequel. It was made by a slightly different team, after all. I didn't like the character-switching mechanic, and the new enemy types and boss were underwhelming compared to what I'd already seen.

That's fair. If you've got things you need to do then yeah, get some sleep. Sleep comfy, anom.

Oh yeah, my misread sorry. I tried starting VJ2 up on an emulator again too, and I admit, I got the same feeling you did. Character swapping completely breaks the tempo, for me; I don't like having the models swapped. Maybe it'd be better if Sylvia were an assist to Joe rather than a separate character? Like, she could have her own power, or amplify all of Joe's powers with some back-to-back action at the cost of more film power. I'd like that, I think.

Thanks bro. Why is Megumin so perfect? Think we'll ever get a season 3 with her and Kazuma being cute?

Is that supposed to be Adol in the lower right?

Yeah, season 3 is going to be great. some day

But why?

Well maybe Todd will announce it for us! Maybe they'll package season 3 with each copy of the new Bethesda game!

I would buy a bethesda konosuba game as long as they don't write itpls no bully

Kazuma is my spirit animal.
Megumin is good but we all know who's best girl.
Also

VJ2, more of the same except Sylvia controls differently besides being "Joe except with double damage" as well as having her own frame-by-frame VFX power. She's almost entirely optional outside of a handful of puzzles, if you don't care to play as her; I know what you mean entirely, the game gets a good deal more enjoyable when you're just using the one character.

this is bait, dakness is best girl

Would A self-aware Bethesda game with Konosuba's writer be an actual masterpiece?
Just think about it.

Please don't tell me that they actually did this. Ebul aliens launching the nukes was bad enough.

Lalatina is good, but we all know the real best girl.

fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Lorenzo_Cabot

Pic 2 is probably what a large amount of Skyrim should have been like, actually.

Not to mention, getting to visit this place.

Oh fuck.

Aqua is no waifu but she is secretly the best technical character. Without her, Konosuba just wouldn't work. She gives so much to the story and to the tone with her shenanigans, hubris, pride and whining.

Darkness, I'm astonished they get so much mileage out of the one joke. But she is the one joke most of the time, and I admit that upsets a lot of scenes for me; I'm always asking "how are they going to make this about Darkness being a pervert this time?" None of the other characters have that spotlight on their tricks.

Megumin is best girlfriend/wife material, and her more serious moments help level it up. Though she's also hilarious and cunning. I don't think I can call her 'best' so much as I can call her favourite.

Kazuma is a fucking boss despite himself.

There's also an alien city unde rthe Mojave. Yeah.

Great taste.
Man, there is a really comfy one of them. I can't forever for the life of me remember the name, but I remember how it goes.

Just tried going through OSRS music and I couldn't find it.

you got any more Twin Peaks reaction images?

If only they knew how close comfy was.

I'd rather they stay there tbh.

They made their choice.

Honestly, I like the balance of both tempos. Sometimes I wanna be comfy, other times I wanna be loud. It's good being able to go between threads.

post todds

And that's why i'd rather stay here.

Anybody else /toolubedforthepresser/ here?

Alcohol is a hell of a drug.

toddposting is cancer

Didn't watch stream as I had to cook for the family. What did I miss?
I'd rather get what's new here than waste time sifting through E3 bullshits.

Oh god, it's starting soon. Why couldn't I have slept through it? Top eggposting though, everyone.

Most legal high you can get my dude. Weed is for people who want to smell like shit and act retarded

Weed is a great drug. The problem is the juvenile culture that sprang up around it.

People need to stop saying this. I hear retards saying shit like "Its impossible to OD on weed!" Of course that's not fucking true. People have OD'd on weed. Right now there's just a lot of hype surrounding the damn grass so people are making complete banana-oil hyperbole on how "great" it is. After the hype dies down people will begin to realize its really no better/worse than any other drug. I think its shit-tier compared to alcohol though. Alcohol is a true depressant. Weed is actually acts as a stimulant and the only way to enjoy it is to breathe in its fumes and risk lung cancer.

Or ingest it. I have no strong opinion one way or the other really but you're wrong on 'only'.

Believe me dude. Edibles have a VERY DIFFERENT effect on you than smoking. Edibles can really fuck you up. I'm telling you, weed is not that great of a drug. People are just over-hyping the shit. I'll stick to Bud-Lite thanks

I can't even stand my sister at my side smoking a cigarrete, why do people still smoke weed?

Nigger, this is not a flavor-of-the-month game. It's a substance that people have been using recreationally for a long, long time.
It makes you happy, hungry, and sleepy. It relaxes your muscles and makes your sleep deep and restful. You can eat it in a cookie or brownie, you can take it through a vaporizer so you're not harming your lungs. It doesn't give you a hangover. It doesn't dehydrate you.
It's just a good drug. If you don't want to take it, fine, I don't have any desire to push it (or anything else) on anyone. But don't try to shit on me for liking it, or get holier-than-thou about it.

source please

I dunno about the OD thing, but yeah, weed is overrated as fuck. Maybe it's just me but I hate not being able to concentrate, it stresses me out. Besides, that whole "naw man this shit hits ur lungs and fucks u up fam" sounds more like marketing strategy than anything else. I'd rather do LSD.

That's because the THC isn't really all that soluble in water, but it's very soluble in lipids, so eating a brownie or drinking milk makes it stronger. Yeah alcohol is
fuckin burguers i swear to god

OP, will you link the new thread here when it's time?

Naw man, people are hyping the shit out of it because legislation is finally pushing for the legal recreational use of it.
Just drink water before you go to bed, retard. Weed is shit. You either take edibles and trip for the next 48 hours or smoke it and get lung cancer and smell like shit.

Confirmed for never having used cannabis, and not knowing anything about psychedelics.

I've had edibles many, many times. It's a better high, but 48 hours? No. Never. Maybe you have access to some medical-grade shit I've never heard of but we both know you're just talking out of your ass.

missed opportunity tbh

I mean, I don't what you were expecting user.

I know, I use it for dealing with the shit from having bone tumours.

I do know you have to 'carbonise' the weed before you can mix it with like coconut oil. At least that what's pain management clinic dudes taught me.

It was hyperbole dude but seriously it felt like a long time. Maybe I had too many brownies
Fuck off this isn't middle school.

Oh you user

You're right. We should go back to talking about eggs.

Ok then you filthy hard boiler scum.

Fried master race.

>tfw still no Symmetra oasis skin
REEE I GOT A FUCKING DUPE OF DVAS RETARDED ASS SKIN BUT I CANT GET THE ONLY GOOD ONE OUT OF THE LOT

Beautiful

GO HOME OVERCUCK

Seek help 1-800-522-4700

fuck off tumblr

WHERE IS THE NEW COMFY THREAD, OP? YOU HAVE 3 MINUTES, THEN I START A NEW ONE.

Fuck off I like the waifus

Have you been watching the new season? It's like Lynch tried to take the gag at the beginning of S2E1 and stretch it out for six hours

I'll give it another shot I guess, maybe I judged it too quickly and harshly. God knows I've spent enough time playing the first one that it's at least worth another look

Bud we aint even half way though the post limit

Post limit is 300

This is the pre-Lies edition, though.

Just learn to use SFM then instead of giving Blizzard/Activision your money

300 is the bump limit, 750 is the post limit

On the other hand the last thread got REALLY active once the show started, but I'm guessing/hoping most people are asleep

we cans still post, it just wont bump

Alright ill put up a new one then
Gimmie a sec

That's the bump limit. The post limit is 750.

I apologize

OP, pls remember to link the new thread here when the time comes.

My pants are off. Feed me lies todd

Yeah, not a fan of the Autistic Cooper. But everything else has been interesting. I hope Cooper gets his sense back soon.
Have some vintage Audrey.

"Bang!"
fugg cant wait for bethseda to have my hopes and happiness gone again

That's what the porn is for, dumbfuck

Alright were gonna use this thread until it gets bloated
Ill make a new one at ~600 posts, alright then?

NEW THREAD HERE:

Fuck it new thread for later >>12772694
I hope I don't fuck this up again

sounds good to me

It has to have some meaning for them to have spent THAT long on this subplot, but yeah, it's starting to wear out its welcome. Based on tonight's episode it seems like it might be coming to a close soon.

Appreciated, even though Josie is the best girl in Twin Peaks

or not

awww
I'm sorry, OP. I didn't make that one.

Yeah, make new ones at around 600, this is too early. Let's remember that from now on, pls.

fuck, sorry.I really just shouldn't make threads

Its fine I just have no idea what thread we should be using now

OP, I am loyal. Your comfy threads have been a good service. Let's go to another thread once this one hits the reply limit.

One of you need to delete your thread ASAP.

I never see my mommy anymore. She works 16 hours a day.

Dudes, chill. Comfy.

Should I delete the new one or should we move over?

Alright that seemed like the original plan
Ill stick with this one till it reaches 600
Thats what I have done int he past few years, just make new ones myself at ~600

Yeah.

You should delete your thread.

STRAP THE FUCK IN, HERE WE GO

Off to a good start

BETHESDALAND

Alright **sorry*

You did good, you just jumped the gun a little. No need to apologize.

cytu.be/r/v4c
Watch with a chat in here.

That's fitting.

I irrationally hate Pete Hines.

God I would punch Pete Hines right in his dumb fucking face so hard.

I hope you like vomit.

Wow, I just realized I didn't play any of those
Bethesda games.
And by the looks of it, I also never will

excuse me

DO YOU LIKE NU-DOOM Holla Forums??

Todd confirmed for having absolutely nothing to show.

I don't think they realize why VR has nogaems.

So much fucking VR, jesus fuck

Is this it?

That's it, I'm out.

Remember when E3 used to be for showing new games?
Pepperidge Farms remembers.

why

The cancer is spreading.

pleb

So much concentrated cancer.
I'm kinda impressed

Oh boy

paid mods incoming?

THE MOD COMMUNITY?!

Jesus…

PAID MODS

Technically they do by putting out creation kits. Barring the obvious paid mods debacle, they do """""support""""" the mod community.

They haven't said it, but this is absolutely a paid mods thing.

Creation club is basically Nexus for paid mods

(((The Mod Community))

So they're "developers" and need to be paid, right?
So it's only fair to demand a small fee for all those great mods, right?

Paid mods: This time with consolefags who will swallow anything Bethesda releases!

*Nexus Mods

Is that what they meant by "working hand in hand" with modders? I mean I guess if they can slip paid mods back into the world by selling them with imaginary money instead of real money, more power to them.

I think you've hit the nail on the head.

Christ, why?

PAID MODS

Jews.

Ha holy shit there really is a Skyrim Amiibo

Why did they even have a conference this year?

why

PHYSICAL PAID MODS?!

Oh god the stupid pun is infecting the other companies now.

WHERE IS TODDLER?

KILL THEM ALL REN
I SUMMON THEE TO END OUR SUFFERING

W H A T

Surprising, considering Dishonored 2 was a flop.

Oh God it's a multiplayer thing

I don't get it.

This goddamn trend of kid's songs/simple traditional tunes 'remixed' all creepy has to stop.

Alright, I was wrong.

At least there was black on black crime

STOP

Is there any way I can fast forward through this?

Just drink

fug

He's a homo.

No, they can't, when will this meme die?

Are you ready for
Overwatch Quake?

Yeah, it looked to me also at first like this.

And the raping of another old fps ip is there.

good idea

There's many trends that needed to stop a long time ago. Inception style trailer from bioware for a recent example.

So it's just going to be an hour-long video, I guess. Nobody has talked onstage since Pete gave the intro.

Why are e-sports a thing ?
Is there ANY chance they will die out with the prevalence of Twitch and other streaming platforms ?

WHERE THE FUCK IS TODD

I don't know what the fuck this is, but whoever made it did a lot of drugs. Like, Kojima-tier.

THAT SONG IS NOT OLD ENOUGH OR CLASSIC ENOUGH TO WARRANT A CUTESY COVER, YOU FUCKS

Oh man they just did it again, thin like English choir boy voice version of op song. Jesus

This just makes me want to watch that weird David Lynch Duran Duran concert.

I'm falling asleep over here.

It's not awful, I had a fleeting hope it was somehow D4 when they showed the pristine white lake
Mikami why

It's_fucking_nothing.jpeg

WAIT SCRATCH THAT

EVIL WITHIN 2

JUST TUNED IN WHAT DID I MISS

I wonder if this still has Mikami involved.

I don't think it is. It was just way more surreal than anything I was expecting from Bethesda.

nothing. actually nothing at all.

Todd turned out to be Ren-user

Oh man, you're in for a treat.

This thread is crashing my stream

More Dishonored 2 (DLC?)
The Evil Within 2

Is it really alright? I had a lot of trouble running it and wasn't intrigued enough by the chainsaw man to bother troubleshooting for too long

Hopefully it's better than the first.

So who is developing this?
Because western studio overtaking the sequel to a japanese horror series worked out so good in the past, right?

paid mods vr dootout

I DON'T WANT ANY MORE FALLOUT, YOU NIGGERS

What the fuck?

I liked it. Reminded me a lot of better days.

Must be Wolfenstein

A beautiful timeline.

I think you're right. I was sure it was Fallout, but there's too much mecha shit and weird German stuff.

Wolfenstein 2

ebil nazis

Took them long enough to show it.
The New Colossus, right?

What in the fuck

Laying it on thick, Swedes.

Wow, Wolfenstein
Now with feelings and stuff, that's what I always wanted in these games!

Oh, and why does almost every Bethesda games has now these old sentimental music?

Oh, this is a wolfenstein, whatever.

Didn't Hitler hate the KKK?

This is getting out of hand.

Okay, I was just joking before, but I'm am done now.

Sweden needs to be nuked.

And vice versa.

I actually forgot they had that IP.

Oh am i laffin.

G'night pal

Basic research is hard

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why can't I play as a proud soldier fighting coward rebels?

I hate this decade. Not worth being born to go through it if I'm being quite honest. Everything is so fucked.

Jesus Christ I thought you were joking, man, they really did call it "Wolfenstein 2"

Don't forget druggies as well

This is their whole show, isn't it?
Holy fucking shit.

I TOLD YOU NIGGERS TODD WASN'T GOING TO SHOW UP

I'm glad we stuck in this thread.
That abortion of a presser didn't deserve a thread of its own.

This, holy shit. Put this on the list of games where we play as the villains.

This show was fucking short as shit too with nothing. The sad part? This is the least cringey compared to EA and Microdick.

Wow, that was it?

So the only "new" stuff they showed was two sequels? Wolfenstein and Evil Within

Why would they bother even showing up if they didn't have anything?

That's it

lmao, what a nothing burger
not even an hour and they barely showed anything new

dreadful.

Well that was awful.

Do you know how much I wished for a game like that?, Not fighting for some retarded rebel group because the government didn't let you do whatever you want. It hurts every time I think about it

Somehow Microsoft is the only company that hasn't yet shit the bed at E3.
This year is going to be a hell of a ride.

PAID FUCKING MODS AGAIN
GODDAMMIT TODD, YOU WEREN'T EVEN THERE

I thought they did. It was cringe.

They went past "comical mismanagement of a business" into "destroying this industry with no survivors."

Well this has been just a disaster so far.

It was cringy, but at least they actually had new shit to show. EA had nothing. Now Beth has nothing. It's fucking amazing. The drought is real.

Papa Todd didn't show?, I was lurking this thread the entire time waiting for him to speak his magic into our ears because I can't watch the stream

P A I D M O D S A T E 3
A
I
D

M
O
D
S

A
T

E

Honestly I'd give Microsoft a C. It was mostly video games, even if they almost all were uninteresting trash.

Eh true, but I still thought they shit the bed. Next up, Sony.

Are any of you niggers going to watch the Devolver conference? It's on in ten minutes.

Bannerlord Tomorrow

I just hope it won't be shit and released this year

Yeah, the beginning was pretty shitty.
But they at least showed something new, and even some interesting looking games like Crackdown 3.

And I'm not really expecting much more of these shows than at least 2 or 3 new games

Same. If we dont get a release date I'm going to go full Ren against the entire nation of Turkey.

Devolver are the only publisher left that I don't hate. I don't like them, but I don't hate them with an unquenchable burning hatred like all the other ones

I may as well since I'm still up. They publish a wide range of stuff, might be something good

I carry a torch for Dante

The Windows 10 shilling puts them at a D for me. Fuck Windows 10 and fuck Microsoft. They figure they can win the war of attrition against holdouts and that they will just inevitably slide their spyware OS right up your ass.

Also

Nah, that D is well earned.

Fair point

Bring me the small elven childman.

I expected disappointment.
But holy fuck.
Holy fuck, you guys.
This is unprecedented.

REMOVE TURKEY After Bannerlord is Finished

And here I was with the delusions 2017 would be better

Is there a stream for it? Where?

That Bethesda "conference" really was a whole lot of nothing. Not even the sweet little lies kind of nothing, just a fucking progress report on shit no one really cared about.

DEVOLVER IS GOING LIVE
twitch.tv/devolverdigital

user, what is Devolver?

twitch.tv/twitch
Should be on in 1 minute.

Well, if it's any consolation the cytube is youtube pooping. cytu.be/r/v4c

Serious Sam, Shadow Warrior, Hotline Miami, probably some others I just am forgetting.

They put out good stuff.

This is so obviously pre-recorded.
I appreciate this self-aware approach, though.

Trying too hard to be Eric Andre: The Conference

ok, thanks user

Is Devolver always this weird?
They want to be Adult Swim so bad right now.

I mean they worked together with Adult Swim already

And at least it's kinda strange

Looks like Ren showed up ;)

I like it if only because it isn't the normal style of shilling.

It's like the E3 equivalent of Sam Hyde's TED Talk, which I appreciate, but I would have actually enjoyed new games more.

It's getting better.

This is shitting on other conferences and pulling some MDE shit, I love it. Best conference.

I think it's entertainging at least.

Fuck you, you fucking tease

This Burrito bit is cancer though.

You know what? This doesn't count as a conference, but it should.

I'm no longer comfy. I'm just weirded out. Too try hard.

Going to bed, lads.
I'm glad I didn't have to go through that horrifying shitshow alone.

Sweet dreams user-kun

The huge pitstains on the purple shirt guy