Bought minecraft years ago before it was in beta

I see their game now.

Other urls found in this thread:

paradigm-political-factions.wikia.com/wiki/Paradigm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just pirate it you monkey nigger. The only things its good for is redstone or servers with faction mods. Beyond that it's lootcrate-tier normalfaggotry

I don't play the game anymore my sister plays it online and shit.

shit sibling tbh, fam

insest is a meme on par with traps

you can still get your account back but its pretty ass process to do so.
i did mine like 5 months ago (bought minecraft way back when it first came out to be purchased) cause I was bored and wanted to try to play modded minecraft only by the time I got the game going current version most mods ran on certain version etc downgrading etc kinda of bullshit just full of retarded autism

Dude i bought minecraft back in 2010 back when it was in alpha, but unlike a certain retard I did not forget my username and password. So i still have a perfectly functioning minecraft account 7 years later.

How about not playing Minecraft at all?
How about not BUYING Minecraft at all?
How about beating some taste into your sister?

The fact that you mentioned sexual imagery rather then just mentioning whoring her out indicates incestuous undertones.

Still have the login name and the password but the mojang migration stuff requires either the email account that was used to make the orignal log in which I don't have the slightest clue as to what it is, or a payment method and it was bought on a family members paypal who has since died.

I'd rather not go to jail.

fucking hell meant to put that in the email field.

I bought it during indev and I don't think my account info works anymore. I still have it but I tried and failed to log in, and I can't even reset my password. It's like my email just doesn't exist for them anymore. I remember the minecraft.net transition and completed that, did they just wipe out people who didn't pay enough money?

"Minecraft account migration" requires more than the username and password, but good on you for not being "retarded".

how old is your sister?
pics or you don't have one.

Shit taste tbh

ayy

Get your sister addicted to your cock, then she'll never need to play Minecraft again. Problem solved.

Same here. Tried contacting their support but to no avail. Then I realized I'm better off playing something else.

Last time I checked I couldn't find a pirated version of the latest update.

craft your sister's mine, if you know what I mean

To be honest, you have a duty as a brother to protect your sister's virginity until her wedding day. You should kill anybody she tries to sleep with out of wedlock, and then beat her so she learns her place.
/muslim

Nigger it is literally so easy to pirate Minecraft its not even funny. Mojang literally doesn't give a fuck at this point. They probably still get money from Microsoft either way

brothers have primae noctis right over sisters, this is a known fact.

just contact the support and tell them what happened
I got back mine that way

Are you retarded? You do realize even pirated clients receive updates right? Just get a 1.8 cracked client and then have it update you stupid fucking nigger

Thanks man, didn't know that.

wew lads M$ coming up with new ways to shit down their customers throats.

Don't insult traps like that you double nigger

shit

kill yourself muzzie

OP is as retarded as always.
I have a brother and I at least tried. Bought him BF: Bad Company 2 and a Batman Arkham game. After crying for a while that it wasn't a call of duty he at least played Battlefield. He tried playing the other one for 5 min and didn't touch it again.
W-what is this new word? I-is it some form of file sharing?

Is this impling that Interracial relationships are ok
Interracial is worse than Incest

That is a interesting spelling of breeding your own sister.

Sure it is Billy.

Alright leftypol

Incest in the rare instance that close relatives aren't repulsed from one another by the Westermarck effect is twenty times less degenerate than miscegenation.

versus

I think I know why Minecraft is so autistic now.

Don't forget that miscegenation will also cause it's own sort of genetic issues and make the child less likely to find a good organ transplant or blood donor.

finding it worse than incest does

YOU KNOW WHY THEY SHILLING 4K?

BECAUSE 4K IS COMMUNISM!

Incest babies can be sideshow attractions
Mudbabies get the rope

Kapitalist
Krazy
Kommie
Kikes?

Russian here. it's not 4k but rather ChK. Short for emergency commision.

This.
Give her the minecock.

I had my fair share of faction autism and I have to say that it is not worth playing.

paki plz go

DISAGREE
The Tekkit 1.7.10 pack is fucking phenomenal. I am losing too much time in doing in it/

You are the problem, I recommend suicide.

There is actually a politics server running. It runs mainly on the political compass but has plugins to pick your ideology and religion, if you want. Nothing is censored, and it has a factions mod.
paradigm-political-factions.wikia.com/wiki/Paradigm

I'm pretty sure his sister doesn't play on those servers.

Never understood the appeal of minecraft, maybe it's just me.

its been 8 or 9.

You can explore and do anything you want. Its like LEGO with an endless world. Mods are the only way to go though.

Exploration, some survival, and lego. It's fun with friends

My brothers and I do a hardcore mode ender dragon run once a year. It's a good time

You ever play Sonic the Hedgehog?

It's kind of like that, but at the molecular level.

Alright fuckboys, I have a situation.
I was working on a few mods for 1.7.10 but forge is a bloated hunk of shit that is completely detrimental to performance.
So I was intending to make a few lib mods just with MCP for the purpose of plug-n-play blocks/ores/items/recipes, ultimately to eliminate the need for any dev to hard code shit into the game leading to recipe conflicts and quaduplicate copper/tin ore.
Just add the thing to a config file and a texture and the lib mod will load it.
Problem is, I have no idea what version I should work on, I was considering 1.4.7 or 1.2.5 since very little of substance was added between 1.2.5 and 1.7.10 and I really don't like any version past that.

Did OP fuck his sister or what?

Get out

I used to play with mods a shit ton, but then I started having dreams about living in a minecraft world with a waifu of choice, building by day and cuddling by night, and now every time I try to play it it no longer lives up to my expectations, and just makes me sad.

I recommend never getting to this point, and quit while you're ahead.