Let's take Metal Gear Solid and take out everything but the sneaking

Why do games continue to devolve?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dZ4GpE3c97U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

who does?

spotted the Thief fag why can't the original games work right on Windows 7?

HE HAS NO STYLE

use the patches fag

The sole purpose of this board is to shit on things I don't like. Because others do the same.

No sane person will go into a thread about the game they like on Holla Forums.

This place exists solely to shit on stuff.

Stop making threads about video games you fucking virgin. Go outside. Talk to a cunt. Get laid.

Because you don't know about TFix and Tafferpatcher

Alright, some good advice.
O-oh no, user-
Why anyone would willingly pussywhip themselves is beyond me.

LOL!

I'm sorry you're such a beta user.

test

Worthless.

Makes sense why you'd put such an emphasis on getting laid.

Show us on the paper doll where the bad board touched your favorite game, you fucking redditor cunt

LOL!!!!

Why would I? I'm quite proud I've lasted this long without lowering my standards and tossing my dignity just for a chance at some vag. To each their own though.

I thought I was the only fucking one that felt this way, holy shit. It's so aggravating, because the controls are tight as fuck, but jesus christ it's like they put zero thought into the level design.

The first game felt more like an Asscreed clone to me. Fucking convenient handholds all over the place.

Since you developed the game, do an AMA faggot.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA good one, OP! Oh wait, you're being serious?

Well they do have the best stealth gameplay so far created after all.

W-Why does Holla Forums hate MGS so much?

because they passable games, but better movies. Splinter Cell did everything so much better, I can't go back and play any Metal Gear games. And MGS:V has like a 30 minute interactive-cutscene intro, so fuck that nonsense

They're not bad games, but in terms of stealth gameplay they might as well be Pacman

They hate Kojimbo and, by extension, all of his games.
Except maybe the ZoE series

Burned by MGSV. Bad last impression.

Redditors are scrubs.

Wow, didn't know Styx was a secret character in Marvel vs. Capcom 3.

B-but I love MGS. Stealth was made to be fun and the story always had a deeper message. Why must we hate anything that isn't 100% gameplay and 0% cutscenes?

I dunno.

user, we're already demons.

Fuck it. I still enjoyed MGS5.
Once I got over the fact that the story wasn't going to go anywhere near what the commercials seemed to hint at I was ok with it. Was it a good end to the series? Not really and it of course could have been better overall but MGS4 and MGS5 just proved that the magic was lost.
To be honest, if I were to place the games in some new timeline, I would have loved to have MGS3 to be the grand exit to the series.
In a 5 game series, MGS5 felt like it should have been a game you'd find as the second or third installment. New tech and concepts being played with. Concepts not entirely cemented but you can see maybe the beginnings of something that could be really special if given another try.

It wasn't the end though user.

Oh, so you're one of those people who doesn't actually like stealth games, and thinks MGS is a stealth game. Got it.

Well I know Konami will produce more eventually but like I had said..the magic is gone.

Did the assblasted OP deleted most of his posts? lmao

Last time I defended that game unironically, I got shat on by a bunch of shit-taste retards. For some reason many faggots here hate it for autistic reasons like the ones mentioned above.

So did I user. It's my favorite single player game. Hell, I even enjoyed the story.

Webm related.

I don't. In fact, I think they're pretty good games. I just hate its fans who think MGS is a stealth game series–probably because MGS2 was the first game they ever played that had sneaking in it.

What the fuck is wrong with you, styx 1 had great stealth.

No?

Reminder that MGS V is unironically the best stealth game since Chaos Theory once you deactivate all the new-gen baby shit (markers, indicator, reflex, op weapons)

I hated the game at first until I did that. Then it became really enjoyable

Reflex makes the game shit, true. I see people bragging about finishing certain missions with an S rank, only to later say that they had reflex on. With that stuff off, the absolute slightest possible mistake will fuck you up and your score.

I gotta disagree. Bullet time is this game is just excessive and after turning it off, the resulting score bonus always nets me a S-rank even when not giving a shit about time limits. Also, I have no issues pulling off the shit I normally can on reflex if I'm just quick enough on the uptake.

Here's the YouTube stream in case you want to use YT instead of Twitch.
youtube.com/watch?v=dZ4GpE3c97U

fug, wrong thread, sorry

delete you're post

mgsfags are hilarious

I guess you'd know about shit taste.

can't, fugged up my cookies

Snake was cool. No one wants to play as a dirty goblin.

Like Thief?

Are you legitimately retarded?

Basically spelling out how MGS single-handedly put the entire genre into the dark ages

Prove to me that MGS is a bad franchise
Protip: You can't

I didn't like it.
(you) status: blungorbd tha fug off

It single-handedly ruined an entire genre of games with it's shallow 1-dimensional gameplay that involves staring at a minimap and waiting on NPCs patrol routes or luring them mindlessly to random corners. Everyone thinks this is how stealth games are suppose to be made now.

Only to be shilled endlessly by it's rabid fans composed of sonyshills and weeaboos.