Steam summer sale

Steam summer sale thread.
Steam summer sale : June 22.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/bant/thread/990871
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who gives a fuck

>>>/cuckchan/

Why? He's at home. We have a fucking cyclical e3 thread.

Nothing!!!
People to gift me shit.
At most, $5, but for a different sale

Wow

Steam Marketplace was a mistake

Steam sales stopped being fun ever since they got rid of random flash sales because it was "unfair".

best goy

I will look up for some hidden gems and then download them elsewhere

Since when was shopping "fun"? Are you a fucking woman?

wasted

Nothing. I've exhausted all my vidya options by now, and all that is left are shitty, pretentious indie """"""""""""""""""""games.""""""""""""""""""""

I'd like to see you do better, faglord.

I'd like to see you do better, faglord.

Don't complain this is the kind of faggotry you invite in with shit like this

Nothing
You to fuck off
Zero

I don't protect waifu, 4am, e3, ovenwatch and other shit threads, you might wanna look at the shitty bo.

I DOWNBOATED SAGED A STEAM THREAD DO I FIT IN YET????????

No

BUT WE HATE STEAM DON'T WE???

Every game I want, I'm going to total up the money and put it in micro-ETFs instead.

Such is life when the industry stagnates, and you have your backlog to keep you sufficiently busy.

Can't wait to beg.

For the dick

But watching the biggest studios in the industry act like clueless corporate husks/cringey sperglords is massively entertaining.

GOG WILL CUCK GAYBEN'S STEAMING PILE OF SHIT JUST LIKE THE VITA GOT CUCKED BY STEAM

Proof?

I usually get better deals year round from third party sites these days if I want to have a legit copy.

Whats the point? Interesting stuff won't be discounted much, everything else I already own or have no interest in.

For such a huge library, there are surprisingly few good games on Steam.

Steam sales ceased being fun times over five? more? years ago at this point. The novelty is dead and the amount of people actively leaving Valve isn't any sign of things improving. Mix that with the fact their community managers are a bunch of "you don't own nothing, goyim" lapdogs and you have what we have right here and now.

I really need to watch me some more ching chong wrasslin.

Checked

enjoy your no-portable and stretched to shit versions drmboy

this just like one of my japanese animes

Guys come on, didn't you already forget the motto?
Never pay more than 20$ on a video game.

Getting a good deal is the modern consumerist version of a good day hunting. You're a retarded dildo if you just buy whatever whatever the price is, you sound like a mud if that's your tactic. Or Texan.

Shit, I can't think of any games I want. Maybe I'll pick up Sacred or Arx Fatalis. I still need to beat some games before I go picking up more.

Nothing.
The same shit as the last few years. Shit.

Hey fagmaster, Texas has cheaper prices than the rest of the country because we actually make shit.
So fuck off.

boards.4chan.org/bant/thread/990871

wew

What the fuck.

I spent $16 on GOG earlier buying games I already had, that's about the extent of my planned purchases until Trails of Cold Steel hits PC or Etrian Odyssey 5 releases westward.

Pic related. I have a group of friends and one of them asked if I had it and would play sometime. I'm too Jewish to shell at 20$ this close to Summer Sales and will wait for it to drop, probably half price. Customized games sounds interesting and I've done Unity work + can learn Lua pretty easily.

7.62 High Calibre
Nothing
?
5$

Your newfaggotry truly knows no bounds.

Look at this thread and tell me how most of the posters here aren't edgy teenagers

I'd only ever consider buying multiplayer games from steam and so far I have seen zero multiplayer games I want.

>three other friends want to play Pathfinder

You better hold your friends at fucking gunpoint and force them to play. I've only played like 20 hours of this shit. The time that wasn't spent making things that everyone flipflopped on was falling asleep with the game open while making things that everyone flipflopped on.

Tabletop Simulator can be brutal in that it cuts out the physicality of the game (tokens, pieces, etc) and the actual physical presence of friends for the raw game itself. Some people end up realizing they don't actually like the game but they like the physical aspects or the people they're playing it with. That, and people can alt-tab out of it without anyone knowing when they usually have to pull out their cell phone to alt-tab out at the table.

Also.
You're full of boomer cuckservatives and have been absolutely cucked by commiefornians. I'd rather not do business with your wet asses. Fix your shit or hang.

Gas yourself, varg.

The only one who should be gassed here is you, parasite.

This happened to me every time I picked up a game "to play with friends." I finally learned my lesson after buying an Xbox 360. Then I just stopped having friends.

You're the top good goy, my dude.

There is one game i was interested. An indie game where you and a friend play 2 different roles. Ones a hacker who hacks into cameras, disables shit and gives ground intel. The other is a stealth operator actually on the site sneaking around.

They play a lot on their own, and mostly board games rather than complex tabletops. We're using Roll20 for that. If anything I'd be afraid of myself having a hard time keeping up.

Listen, you're preaching to the choir, faggot. If you don't know how to adapt and overcome the system you're the best goy at the bottom of the food chain. This is real life, not your fagoff fantasy of how nationalism would possibly work in a connected world. If you want to talk about THAT feel free to switch channels.

How is roll20 for tabletop rpgs? I was looking into it for a bit when I moved across the country to play with my friends back home but it never really worked out because one of my friends got married and had a kid and it messed up the cobesion of the group

It's made heavily with tabletop RPGs in mind. I'm no veteran, but they have a lot of features that can streamline what you're doing. ie character sheets have clickable sections so you can automatically do the appropiate dice rolls + any modifying attributes. It's good fun for our group and I wish we could schedule to do them more often.

Cool I might have to fuck around with it more. I'm sure if I actually sit down and create a campaign I can convince my friends to play

TBH I only use steam if I have to. I've been trying to trade my steam shit for gog keys and pretty much only buy stuff on sale when it's gog. I'm thinking of picking up

Any recommendations?

I was going to double dip on Dragon's Dogma but I can't really justify buying it again even for DRM free copy when I payed for it on launch on steam. Would trade one of my steam games right up for it, though.

this is now a gog sale thread btw

holy shit what is it about haruhi
what I wouldn't give to pound that

This, pretty much. The days of picking up 100+ games for $60 are over. Ever since valve let publishers take control of pricing and got rid of 90% off of shit its been a straight down decline.

Your shit taste.

?

Probably some denuvo game that hasn't been cracked yet.

Im conflicted man. Im saving up to buy and make a new rig. I'll Probably buy one thing if it's a good enough deal. I hope neir goes on sale though. 60 bucks now a days is insane with my job right now. or i'll learn how to pirate this year and won't have to deal with any denuvo shit anymore. Hopefully.