Please tell me none of you are seriously autistic enough to buy a "gaming" mouse. Doubly so if you use it for an MMO

Please tell me none of you are seriously autistic enough to buy a "gaming" mouse. Doubly so if you use it for an MMO.

Other urls found in this thread:

pckeyboard.com/
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA26C1DA9350
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What the fuck is that.

This is my mouse. It cost $3 and has been a fucking workhorse for years. When it breaks in two decades, I have another one as backup.

Hi, 12 button mice have functionality in general software.
Grow your dick up you fucking Dorbee.

That’s why keyboards exist.

Use a keyboard with a trackball in it you retarded wankstain

Where are the extra buttons in that thing?

Fuck if I know. I just picked the most ricer looking piece of shit I could find on google images.

Nice.

I would normally make an autistic post about how great PS/2 mouses are but i'm in the middle of taking a fat fucking shit.
Gaming mouses are gay though, office equipment is the best.

This is mine, pretty straightforward, for Windows I just have it configured for PgUp, PgDn, Home and End in the extra buttons, for gaming only when the key mapping requires me to twist my fingers in weird ways, like the omnipresent SHIFT for running.

Forgot my pic

My mouse has Call of Duty branding lol. I bought it because the unbranded one cost an extra $20, and I don't give a fuck.

But seriously I actually really like the Logitech G9. It has adjustable DPI buttons, two thumb buttons (which I actually use), a gear switch for the mouse wheel, and grip plates you can change. It's not one of those fucking gaming memes (despite the hilarious CALL OF DUTY MW3 branding), it's actually a good mouse.

you have no idea how nice it can be to have a comfy, accurate mouse that runs at higher than 1k DPI.

There's no way that mouse actually exists, that's a 3D render.

Yeah, that’s basically the question. Are you a fucking toddler or something? You weren’t raised on keyboard-only computing?

False incredulity only makes you look like a retard.

please beat the (305) record

please

I mean mine is technically a "gaming" mouse. As in it called itself a gaming mouse but really it just glows red. Bought it for the shape. Want to get shit that doesn't give me arthritis.

The finger mouse is top class when browsing in your bed, or with your hand scratching your balls

The only mouse one would ever need, is the magnificent trackball. Truly God's gift to PC users.

for what it's worth, i had a saitek RAT (the first pic) and it was actually pretty fucking good. comfy as hell, really customizable (length, height and weight) and had good button placement. shame the mousewheel broke after three years

I can't be fucked to draw the same face over and over in an increasingly annoyed fashion as a response to stupid things.

then you lack the autism that I am searching for

Too late, at least i didn't buy the progaming edition.

"gaming" gear is way too gaudy for my tastes

It's for use with this computer.

What the fuck is that? A cyberpunk baby crib?

If I remember right it's an "open" computer case.

I like to pick a mouse that lets me go twice as fast online.

Holy shit this gave me hardcore nostalgia and i don't know why.

I was gifted this piece of shit. It has a magnetic panel that you take off so you can pop in a bunch of metal weights if you're a big guy. I actually enjoy it quite a bit and will confidently say it's my favorite mouse because I can change the DPI at the touch of a button and it has a fly wheel. I've literally never used any of the buttons on the side besides the page back/forwards buttons, though.

Also, another flaw is that it's right-hand only, though relatively comfortable in it even with my large hand.

cause it looks like a children's game, something like operation

I thought it was a test bench.

Is that the Holla Forums record? Pshh. Amateurs.

lol, toddler

DEJA VU!

side buttons are great for anything you have to hold down. I tend to use them for voice coms or a map key, but they tend to function well as stance toggles in action oriented games too.

why though?

I have that too, and I love it. M4/5 buttons are great for vidya too, especially ARPGs and shit, where you can bind it to your primary skill and use M1 as movement only and ignore fucking middle click.

Only problem with it is that the pads on the bottom get gunk on them super easily, and ends up feeling scratchy as you move it around. I feel I need to constantly wipe dust/skin/etc. off the pads.

I'm white and I love fried chicken. It's not a race thing, fried chicken is just good.

Can someone recommend me a cheap mouse with a 3rd mouse button that isn't the scroll wheel click?

M3 is pretty much always scroll click, so just get a mouse with side buttons (M4 and M5) and bind whatever uses middle click to one of those.

What's wrong with extra buttons? I like to have a few on the side of my mouse for, say, "attack champions only".

I personally can't handle it, too greasy.
t. beaner

Maybe you should try something OTHER than KFC who literally injects their meat with extra fat. Church's is pretty good I think.

I should try that. I don't use mics, though. I hate speaking because my voice sounds way too deep.

Subhumans are subhumans.
It's actually because it's cheap yet tasty eatings. In the case of nips, they want to be American.

i was looking for more like something like "button 6" in pic related. but a cheap mouse by a brand i've actually heard of. surely logitech or some other company makes a budget 3 or 4 button mouse?

Well I've never heard a nigger accused of being good with money, so I guess to their limited understanding of the word it might qualify.

So, are you saying that colonel sanders lied about the hard way?
Never heard of church's though, but the nearest one by me is ~15 miles away, which seems like a shame.

I have a Razer Naga. Got it as a gift. I use the extra side buttons on it with the LEDs turned off for whatever (managing windows, volume, etc). Its pretty useful. Although they're expensive as fuck, they are decent in quality.

Yeah. I use a Logitech G600 for MMOs. Can't comfortably reach beyond 6 without using my other hand without stretching uncomfortably from wasd.

I have a Mamba, and had it for a couple of months as a wireless mouse in order to keep clutter and wires on the desk down to a miminum. The battery never lasted long enough and the cable for the mouse's base was long enough for it to still be comfortable, so now in essence I have a wireless-capable Deathadder. If this breaks in the future I'll just get a Deathadder to replace it, but it's still kicking.

Other than that it's a fine mouse. Only two side buttons and I just use one for push-to-talk on Mumble.

KFC is fucking expensive. Not that it matters to niggers, they blow their EBT cash wad on the 1st of the month.

I've got a Corsair Scimitar, and it's alright. I like not having to take my fingers off WASD to hit the numbar keys and I like being able to change the DPI by pressing a button on the mouse.

So don't use an inferior control scheme or stop having baby hands

The japanese were lied to by the jews about what Americans do on Christmas. The last thing kikes want is people knowing what Christianity really is. That’s all. I’m certain that with minimal effort we could get the KFC Christmas thing undone.

This post is correct if you read "the jews" and "kikes" as "KFC's marketing department"

A mouse with a few buttons by the thumb is nice, but I don't see a reason for anything more.

you can find bulk G100s for around $20, they have the button 6, as in your pic, but no side buttons. If you can tolerate/remove the side buttons, the G102/G203 are upgraded versions of the 100s.

how the fuck are you supposed to palm grip something so small?

I have a Logitech G100s. It has three varying levels of sensitivity built into the hardware, which is nice. Does this count, I honestly do not know what qualifies as "gaming" hardware

Is that a MAGA mouse?

Church's chicken is always slimy and gross. They have good okra and fries, though. Basically anything but their actual chicken is good shit.

Of course I have a gaming mouse and I'm loving every second of it. They're great for graphics software too. Switching the DPI on the spot is a godsend when you're working on details.

Don't judge people because you're jealous of their fancy mice.

Personally I'd say anything with 6+ buttons (two normal, wheel, 2 side), anything ricer looking, or anything branded specifically as gaming related rather than office equipment.
4-5 buttons is gray area, as are office style mice (logitech) that happen to have gaming in their name.

I mostly just find ricers who play MMOs with 20 button mice to be obnoxious cunts, as well as anyone who overspends on gaudy equipment because they take vidya too seriously.

Trackball mice and mechanical keyboards are sexy as hell though and I would not want to deny anyone the ability to pleasure themselves.

I fucking hate mouses (mice?) with button 4 and 5, i always hit them accidently while browsing

Use X-Mouse Button Control to intercept MB4 and 5 while in a browser. That way you can prevent accidentally leaving a page while still being able to use the extra buttons in video games.

Ok thanks dad

It's the marketing department. Of course they're jews.

I was using a cheap (like seven dollars) wired Onn mouse for the longest time but the scroll wheel stopped clicking, so I have a $10 logitech now. I've had the logitech for probably around a year now

forgot image

All things considered the finger mouse is something I could see being used for practical applications.

presentations and shit, where you are going to be standing up and won't necessarily have a surface to place the mouse on. Also just being a lazy fuck in a recliner streaming movies and shit.

I don't have baby hands and I'd need to switch to ESDF to have consistent access to more than 20 keybinds with only one hand.

i use all the buttons basically for controlling my music player and volume

A good "gaming mouse" is a good mouse. You are going to be using one for multiple hours a day, every day, for the foreseeable future. If you can't afford shit, I get it. But if you can yet want to feel smugly superior about not spending less than a day's wages on something that you will be using constantly for a not insignificant portion of your life, you're a fucking idiot.

G403 - If you have man hands and want the best general purpose mouse.

G502 - If you have manlet hands are like ricer aesthetics.

No.

I considered buying one, because the mouse I'm currently using is extremely light and flakey, and I want something with a bit more heft to it. Then I realized I could just unscrew the bottom and stack a few thick washers inside.

redox os + xi-editor or bust

I need the trackball one.

my keyboard died.
what keyboard get

Having a gayman mouse is actually really good but you should never invest a ton of money into it. Get something that has two extra side buttons and has no impossible to remove mouse acceleration while still really affordable and not made some cheap gook. But you should never buy a gay man keyboard. I do not know where you will ever need a fucking $300 keyboard for LED lights.

I have manlet hands and the G403 suits me perfectly.

No. But i've been thinking to get one. should i?

speaking of trash companies making trash, my logitech trackball's buttons failed, apparently this happens to all of them. hope saving $0.03 was worth losing a customer.

That one combines very well with this one.

Mechanical keyboard get. Faggy colored lights avoid. This brand recommend: pckeyboard.com/

How's Unicomp compared to original Model M anyway?
My Model M would probably take a decade before it starts getting chipped but I must secure the comfiness of my typing and a future for my keyboard.

I actually never used an old-school Model M, but I really like this Ultra Classic. The big downside for some people here may be the lack of NKRO, but it's very rare for it to be an issue for me.

Why go on easy-mode?

Is there such a thing as a mouse not made in China? Because I'm tired of these fucking things breaking.

Ghosting happens on my 1991 Model M too, so it's not exactly a problem that Model Ms don't have. It's not very important though, because mine still handles 5 keys at once perfectly fine so it doesn't affect my vidya much.
The thing about Unicomp is that I heard they use cheap plastic and while the backplate will survive anything thrown at it, the cover will most likely not.

What do you even know about gaming mice?

Basically this, KFC is the worst fried chicken you can get.

An MMO is like the only valid excuse for getting a mouse with extra buttons.

the mars rover

Better than this shit

guys what gamer mouse should i get

MX master.

It's the best mouse ever.
fuck off.

It's just a marketing term for "overpriced trash".
When I get a mouse I look for at least 2 side buttons, a good sensor and a design not made for aliens by aliens but thanks to steamfags and redditors that market is dead.

Translation:

I actually had Cyborg R.A.T for several years and man was it surprisingly comfy and well.. i dont know about durability but it did last me for about 5-6~ years give or take so i guess it was passable on that regard.

And now i just cant go back to mouses without thumb restening thingy on the side.

i had a "gamen" mouse in school, cost about 30$ and had allright dpi
was decent until the rubber peeled off and the middle mouse button stopped working when i click it. threw it out after 2 years of use
now i'm using a shitty canyon mouse for like 10$, dpi is supposedly the same and i haven't really felt a difference. works fine so far

this thread is garbage

Just look at these beauties. I'm busy putting lowrider hydraulics under mine. I'll be awesome.

OP just hates fun.

I bought a $20 MSI mouse to use for a MMO. You caught me, OP.

The first one looks like the cable is a dick
Imagine playing your video games when a giant dalek mouse comes and shoves it's cable up your ass.

I don't understand how anyone can find that Transformers mouse comfortable.

why would you even admit to owning this?

I try to look for something similar. Had to replace my mouse recently. Only decent one I could find was MS comfort mouse 6000, though it's sadly only available in white.

thanks for stopping by

A quality $20 mousepad with a $2 dollar mouse will behave infinitely better than a $69.99 gayming mouse on the desktop or the back of a book or whatever the fuck you are using right now.

I missed it. I need an archive.

Fucking retards

my mouse was like 2 dollars, i have had it for 5 years

This is the only good shit Microshit has ever made.
I have 3
I dread the day that they all break and I have to build a new one.

I have the wireless version of the trackball one… shit's comfy and especially useful when your using a windows tablet for VNs

I've been using that exact mouse for years now, only recently replaced it when it started to fuck up with clicking.
Shit's as good as it gets for that price.
I like the M705 better because the wheel rolls more smoothly even when locked, and it has a pair of thumb buttons, but the only one I could have gotten without ordering online was wireless, which means it's shit for vidya.

I swear, gaming peripherals developers just google "sci-fi spaceship," pick an image and plot out where to put the buttons.

Who was Mr. (305)? I only have this.

MMO mice are great, I don't have to take my hand of the WASD to change weapons when playing shooters.

Yes, but mine looks normal, because I am not a retard. Steel Series Rival 100.

My old one was pretty 'flashy' though. But it was dirt cheap, for something that had fair CPI, and three levels of easily-accessed sensitivity. So, it kind've balanced it for me.

I've got no problems with the shape, or anything like that, but I do have to worry about your CPI. If you hate sensitivity, I guess it's fine. Unless you're boosting it beyond what the mouse is capable of, in which case, enjoy your jerkiness.

That last one looks like something included in a pre-order box for No Man's Game.

*2nd to last one
Pardon.

Buying with the word "gaming" as a prefix is a fucking stupid way to waste money.

All these extra buttons are a handy source of spare parts. Don't shit on them.

I have one too.

Best Fast Food Fried Chicken joints are Popeye's Chicken and Bojangle's Chicken and Biscuits. Prove me wrong.

Thanks, the G100s was exactly what I was looking for. I didn't originally see it on Logitech's site since I assume it's an older discontinued model… found a few new ones for cheap on Amazon though.

Except when it sticks because of handgrease after just a few minutes and feels off.

A minor inconvenience.

G502 is best mouse. I'm normally terrible at FPS's but I'm leagues above my normal friend group in Siege because I have lean bound to the mouse buttons.

It really isn't, and then the stupid fucking metal bearings get stuck because they don't stay round forever due to handgrease sticking them to the holder while the large ball grinds them (and thosr bearings are a pain in the arse to source and then replace without damaging the mouse) and then they start to scratch the ball, leading to even more friction.

I have several of the damn things in my store, I only don't throw then out because retards like you buy them for absurd prices.

Logitech K120.
Cheap and it'll last for a long time.

I always thought they looked like shitty sci-fi tanks.

like the big ass knob is a laser cannon or a mine layer and the wheel shoots down aircraft with laser beams and the pilot sits behind the "Cougar plate"

Like look at this fucking thing.

What the fuck do those knobs even do apart from shoot lasers

Agreed.

don't you mean normalfag?
if one was truly autistic you'd know a lower DPI mouse with a high polling rate is superior for gaming and more specifically so for FPS games.

Someone say BBW?

THICKER

Got the same mouse, but the wireless version. There's no delay whatsoever compared to the wired version.

I have this one, got it for $30 so far has been working great for the last 3 years

Holy fucking Christ! I hope you don't finger your asshole with that?

aaand forgot pic

THIS IS NOT MY PICTURE WHAT THE FUCK

I bet you don't even know your global DPI, casual.

I got this A4 Tech mouse on sale for 20 dollars to replace the last one I got from them for about the same, the 35 USD price its going for now would not be bad if I needed another mouse right this second

newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA26C1DA9350

manual 5 sensitivity settings indicated by what colors are on the LED

Had this for about 3 years. Hasn't broke, has ambidextorous side buttons, 3 dpi settings. Bretty good.

oh and I use a fabric top mosuepad with black and yellow sphinxes in a pattern, it works nice too but I dont know where to get it any more because its old

well done user

have one, it was great. until it stopped working. logitech cheaped out on chinese click buttons, they ALL fail, conveniently out of warranty period. don't buy.

you forgot christian rednecks.

I got a Razer Deathadder as a gift from my parents in 2006. It served me well for about 8-9 years. When it died, I bought another

Please don't tell me you waste energy moving your arm, user.

Some of these things look like torture devices.

I love trackballs for general work, but I don't see how it will be good for any game that requires aiming or photo editing. Do people adjust to using these that well?

Sounds to me like you are using subpar trackball mice, my friend.

Try a Trackman Vista. I guarantee you would like it. If a Vista is out of reach, then the Marble is apparently a good alternative. I've had a Trackman Vista for over 20 years, and the only problems that stem from it are the rollers getting dirty and the ball sticking after a week's time of constant, 8 hour+ use each and ever day. All you do is take care of the dirt on the two rollers, and you're back in business. Smoothest, most accurate trackball I've used.

Well I've been using a trackball for over 20 years like previously stated, so I am very well accustomed to them. Thumb trackballs are not ideal for quick reflex games, but the trackballs that utilize the index and middle finger are. I have no problem being accurate and stopping on a dime, but like I said I've used one for a very long time. It all boils down to muscle memory, and a little bit of warming up(one or two matches of your chosen FPS.)

Hmm. I got my hands on a Kensington Orbit at work. Only been using it for a couple days though. Guess I'll try taking it home and getting used to it on games. It HAS to be better than the piece of shit Razer 6-button I've been using for far too long. I hate that damn thing.

That Cybran Dethslicer looks pretty legit.

I use my mouse with my fingers and move my wrist. Think old school Quake hand. Also I've never seen a trackball player have the same accuracy as a mouse user. Even those retards with weighted wireless mice can often blow away trackball users.

Bumping cuz OP is a faggot and I have a razor naga

reload, grenade, push to talk…

My FFXIV deeps > Your FFXIV deeps, fgt

I do use a gaming mouse. Its much easier for any task, really.

holy fuck the levels of autism required to operate this device must be off the charts, or reserved exclusively for asians.

I almost feel bad

Because blacks and sinites are both the sons of Ham.

They're both, quite literally, niggers.

I'd say that's 80% true. tech has come a long way but there are stone brain-dead morons (mostly weebs, go figure) who seem to perpetually live 2008 where there aren't wireless mouses that have higher dpi and incredible accuracy compared to the trash they most likey own, and where games can't utilize more than 4 cores.

Pro-tip: There are and they can and they do.

Time doesn't cease just because you're a poorfag. And neither does technical progression. Get a job and stop bitching.

i usually look for superior sensors thats about it,
2 clicks and wheel is still good

I really like multiple side buttons. I had the former, but eventually the scroll wheel fucked up. Now I have the latter. The side button arrangement is not as good though.

I get it if you only have one side button, it's a pain if you accidentally click that while browsing. But with two it can go back and forward, that's great for porn galleries and downloaded manga. Depending how you set up your folder of pirated shows you can skip to the next episode by just pressing the side buttons.

FUCKING CUCKOLDS

That's actually really good. I can use the numpad without having to lift my hand, move it over to the numpad, type, then move it back on the mouse.

Except you can't, those buttons do nothing but dial phone numbers. There's no software to let you use it as a numpad as far as I know, it's quite literally just a mouse with a phone in it.

Anyone know if Razer Lancehead has bad click latency?

You couldn't be a bigger imbecile if you tried.