RIP FREE DROPS

RIP FREE DROPS
Tree of Savior is a Korean F2P MMORPG with cute aesthetics and a wide variety of classes. Imagine Ragnarok Online without the HP potion spam, Acid demonstration and priests having to rebuff every party member with single target skills every minute.
DL: store.steampowered.com/app/372000/Tree_of_Savior_English_Ver/

News
>Update on Sudden Lag and Disconnect
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1015
>Announcement for DPK issue maintenance
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1002
>Dev Interview: Klaipeda’s New Face
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=999

Infinity, on the server [NA] Klaipeda which is currently led by Imix.
To join, go to a city and post team name, location and channel (you can change channels above your minimap) @ Discord: discord.gg/3DEjuxm

Addons:
github.com/JTosAddon
Compatible with iToS, is being actively maintained and new addons are being added by the nips. Ask for a list of what addons to get.

Stats and how they work:
github.com/vyne1/tos-mechanics/blob/master/ToS Mechanics.pdf (pre-rework, some is still useful)
i.imgur.com/dsT28xW.png (new)

General Database (Items, EXP tables, some builds):
tosbase.com/
tos.neet.tv/ (Up to date, more info)
Skill Simulator:
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner

Important Beginner Tips
>Remember to switch between starting towns to get the other city's quest rewards! Orsha - exp cards, Klaipeda - stats and items

Special quests
docs.google.com/document/d/1POy4XkZVoBwi6i8RW4P3fuMUNWvsgboY88s9bbXx4nQ/edit?pref=2&pli=1
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/bulb-hidden-quest-and-useful-information-might-have-spoil-bulb/65899
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/list-of-gimmick-rewards/256584

Current players please input your details here:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CRTDc2evOPyTa4Xn5NZt-vO1g-PpFL9eBWGE4S0xwqw/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=1865303421

NEW map guide for collections hunting
toscamp.com/map_en/map3.8.php
NEW earth tower full guide for all the people grinding endgame
docs.google.com/document/d/1HWygKXsVXtJPNTKAvwD6_dvuAXPScAcycwD80jF-ycA/preview?pref=2&pli=1

Discord: discord.gg/3DEjuxm
Old thread is in meme hell.
OP Template pastebin: pastebin.com/5rXNLvgS

Other urls found in this thread:

treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1018
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1019
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1020
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So did anyone actually end up permabanned?

I had a lvl 125 C3 Archer C1 Scout, on which i put most of the skill points into DEX. Now that critical rate doesn't depend on DEX, is my character totally fucked?

treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1018

treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1019

treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1020

So the best features from RO that made this game unique were taken away in Tree of Savior.

This game is utter shit.

the only good feature RO had was branching classes, besides that it was gook grinding for hats 24/7 with shit gameplay.

this game would be so much better if earth tower and saalus weren't limited entry. I fucking hate having to do it on 7 copies of my character instead of just doing it 16 times on one.

git clipped

Seriously the worst thing of saalus is having to relog/swap equip etc for every alt
I've just stopped doing Saalus altogether and just farm silver/rares to sell for shards

That describes Tree pretty accurately as well. The difference being I can gook grind for hats for free in RO, whereas in Tree I have to buy tokens with real money just so I'll get a fair amount of exp from all the grinding. This game is shit and will always be shit until private servers come online.

I got banned for like 5 days, and that killed my will to play,
I have never seen bugs being handled in such retarded way.
I decided to just stop, and go and play something else

l-lewd

Is this game worthwhile?
I used to practically live in iRO during its heyday, but largely stopped after getting banned in 2004. Seeing ToS hits me in the nostalgia pretty hard. RO was a shit game, but the thing that made it fun was the community and just being a jackass in general.

Is it worth the time? How is the community? Can I play it and enjoy myself without spending a cent? Private servers when?

Sorry for the questions, bros. This has been a game I've been looking at for a while, so I'm pretty curious about it.

Repeating myself.

Is there any add-on/whatever that I can set to automatically cast spells on CD? I am tired of repeatedly clicking the Trot button.

dafaq is up with redheads being rogues?

If we didnt think it was worthwhile, we wouldnt still be playing after a year and keepig this thread up.

If you want a trial version of the community, hit up the discord. When youre ready, DJ mixichan of the crashing planes welcomes all newbies.

As for paying its really good at f2p. A token is too good to pass up though so either pay a bit at the start or save up in game silver and buy it off the market. My estimate is its buyable at around lvl 200-250 if you dont go full baka on sprndong silever (dont go crazy with the skill attributes)

Thats a bannable offense man. That said some people run scripts to make the mundane secret classes more bearable.

I'll accept that risk. I don't want to script, bot, or anything of an untoward nature at all. I just want to automate my Trot casts, and only Trot.

Shark Cutter + Backstab is the tightest shit and if you don't think so then get out of my face

If you have a Razor mouse you can set a macro to one of the thumb buttons where you press a set number of keys in a row.

It makes buffing so much more bearable.

With those compensations, I wish I got banned. Did you get 100~200+ reset/multiply things?

I'd have to change to keyboard+mouse, but maybe I can set my back/forward button to a macro.

Are stat reset pots available for purchase?

You have to get some specific kind of hat then sell them back to the shop for medals which you can use to purchase the stat reset potion. I think the stuff you exchange is from the cash shop but can be bought from other players with silver. Skill reset potions have to be bought from the shop for too much money.

Well shit, I suppose there's no way for me to get a stat reset pot in any reasonable amount of time without spending a ton of money on cubes. If there isn't another event that offers them soon I don't think I'll stick with the game.

I don't know how expensive it would be to buy enough medals with silver. How did you screw up your stats anyway?

I'm this guy

You can probably find a build that capitalizes on the attack speed and crit attack, failing that you'll still be fine, just somewhat suboptimal. Won't have to worry about enemies that can block at least.

Bump?
I plan to reroll, since last time I played a year ago I fucked up my stats distribution and couldn't be bothered to grind all over again.
Can somebody spoonfeed me relevant PvE build for Corsair or Fencer?

Pls respond?

If you mean cosair>fencer, i have little experience other than tell you to grab dual weapon assault and hexen.

Visit tosbase.com they have build suggestions. Were all mostly on discord.

more like imagine RO but where you have to do millions of WoW-like quests.

shit game, RO is better.

I don't think they want to permaban any of the 10 players that still play their game