V I D E O G A M E S

I SURE DO LOVE VIDEOGAMES
DON'T YOU, FELLOW GAMERS?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/06/09/shut-up-slave-a-spilled-starbucks-drink-led-to-a-racist-tirade-and-sidewalk-fight-police-say/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What is wrong with gender equality Holla Forums?

I really loved the video games during that marriage proposal. That's was some high frequency video games.

"gender" isn't real and the sexes aren't equal, so fuck you.

also
Fucking why Holla Forums

There is gender equality in video games we dont need this constant preaching about real life issues that have nothing to do with videogames

Retard

The sexes cannot be equal any more than an automobile can be equivalent to an airplane. If you had said "equal protections and rights under the law", you would be LESS retarded, but would still be on very shaky ground depending on how you defined those rights and protections.

lmao
Men and women are different species, libtard
Calling women a different sex is calling niggers a sex as well

Equality under the law is fine.
This social equality and equality of outcome will never ever happen.

I've always wondered what that thing is. Is it a pizza?

God damn you fucks are stupid. Look at their fucking flag, you dumb fucks. Please kill yourselves so we don't have retards like you in the gene pool.

Deep Dish Pizza Pie

You forgot your bait flag.

Um, did you just other the transsexual, pansexual, asexual and intersexual communities you fucking SHITLORD?!

Did I do good?

God damn it looks delicious. I guess it tastes like freedom.

subspecies, and he's wrong. Races are subspecies and sexes are sexes, it's a biological description of sexual dimorphism within a given species.

example in nature: donkeys and horses are different species but can have viable offdspring, just like niggers and real people.

Please don't sully best girl with your hungry, hungry (you) antics!

Where were you when 6 year olds became smarter than College-students?

No one clapped & the cuck on stage had to prod for applause. It'll probably wind up in E3 cringe reels for this year.

It's not like he's a little faggot either, just a normal fucking kid.
I wanna fucking die.

At the very least he admits it'd be a choice and not 'born this way'

well he's right that it's pretty much a choice

Whats wrong with chopping your dick off and declaring yourself toaster-sexual?

Break the conditioning while he's still young.

It was the way he said it, as if it was something normal. The fact that he accepts it and goes along with others' mental illness because that's what he thinks society does. For being only about 15 years younger than me, it's scary.

Intervene while he's young, user. He's your family. Save him while there's still time.

Has he not taken any biology classes or something?
Shit like sex chromosomes are among the first things you learn in biology.

For what purpose ?

pr

EA is the globalist kike, user.

Sure thing, bud

>Videogames don't have videogames
Is there some person out there that is more videogame than Gone Home or any other walking simulator? I think there is.

Stop spreading Biotruths you shitlord, we now follow the common core methed where we learn that gender is fluid and all in your head. Psychology is a more scientific discipline than Biology so it proves it.

The ironic thing about this retarded EQUALITY, BLACK REPRESENTATION, MUH WIMMINZ is that it's more segregating, bigoted, and offensive than the thing it's trying to fight.

You all probably know this, but it's so fucking hard to watch long time friends of mine start to hate me solely because I'm a blue collar, straight, white male from a southern state in America.

That reminds me, when Quinn and Anita went to speak to the UN, at the time I thought "what the hell, how did the UN get duped by these idiots." It wasn't until later that I understood where they fit in the UN's agenda.

Like many other aspects of of animals, sex chromosomes don't apply to humans thanks to our superior intellect

You know what I mean, not some 85 pound wimpy backpackcuck kid.

Offspring of horses and donkeys are infertile. That is what keeps them from being the same species. The different human races 100% should be different subspecies, though.

I had a similar feeling when I saw emma watson speaking about #heforshe or whatever

Doesn't EA own all of those organizations anyways?

God damn you're fucking retarded, I said in my fucking post, which you fucking greentexted, that the offspring need to be able to breed as well. Donkeys and horses do not produce offspring that can breed. Niggers and every other shit race on this planet can produce offspring that can breed. You're a fucking nigger who can't read.

And then the whole bus clapped, right?

They didn't even speak at the UN proper

Still though. Seemed weird to me at the time that an actor would be speaking about politics

Not really, it's the easiest way for an actor to pretend to have depth.

check em before you break em!

fuck off, faggot

oops told you to fuck off too early

So what. Hook flag doesnt mean he can just invalidate his own bait. Id rather post a reply that leaves no place to play passive agressive gay mindgames.

did you just assume my reason for shitposting?!? #triggered

Biotruths?

You can't have video games because they are too hostile to a proper modern diverse work enviroment. You can however have friendly social togetherness experiences where everyone gets to feel like they did their part!

It's what the left call facts that go against their propaganda, men and women being different is a biotruth, chromosomes determining gender is a biotruth, eating and not excersizing making you fat is a biotruth.

I don't see any flags?

Are you fucking really saying my penis hasn't been cut off from my body and I am not performing cunnilingus on a Chrome Hamilton Beach Cool Wall 2-Slice Toaster, right now?

This is some metabait.

Maybe im just retarded
sorry

It's okay user, just quit posting and lurk for two years.

You deserve quints user.

It really is summer, lad.

Out of curiosity, what do you intend to do with all these (you)s?

It's like one of those technologies that were lost and rediscovered throughout human history.

Where is the after image from?

I want to know as well

Why are they politicizing video games?

washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/06/09/shut-up-slave-a-spilled-starbucks-drink-led-to-a-racist-tirade-and-sidewalk-fight-police-say/

Please clap.

Try harder, you fucking paid shill faggot.

Which never existed in the first place.
You will have to kill them in the near future. Will that be hard for you? I’m basically dead to the world, but all jewish media says that it is hard to kill a former friend.

No it isn't, gender is tied to you biological sex contrary to the current fairy tale. You are born with a uterus or you are not. The social justice movement is just another religion; Desperately trying to avoid reality.

I guess it would be a good idea to donate to the heforshe charity

would enrich her genepool

Good thing the jewish media only tells lies.

delicious