Does anyone here still play TERA? I've been in need of a healer and someone to play with for a while...

Does anyone here still play TERA? I've been in need of a healer and someone to play with for a while, I went back to it recently for summer since I have so much free time now.

Fuck you and this game

bump

Any recommendations?

Start with something that's actually good, that's my recommendation.

If you're really going to play a game from the shit-tier genre, may as well play XIV since that's the least shit one of the bunch. Still bad tho.

Stop playing MMOs, learn to play the guitar, read books, lift, or just play better games. MMOs are shit.

tera's better with the arpg combat same with black desert

Too bad the entirety of TERA takes place in a big, linear tunnel.

Black Desert is even worse since its combat is for show, when you could spam one button and get the exact same result.

But I suppose when you enjoy eating shit, you prefer your shit to have certain texture, don't you?

nopenopenope

How to spot someone who has never played the game in their life.

don't be a nigger and pretend gear doesn't matter strictly in bdo

so are healsluts supposed to be girls or traps? i've never been clear on this.

they're an ERP meme. you're not supposed to think about it too much.

Anyone who healsluts is a permavirgin fat man.

Clerics in aion tend to be ugly girls irl. I know because i made a catfish account to check it out and they have their entire family on their fb so its the real deal

I never said gear wasn't king, but you've never played past 50 if you think spamming one skill is anywhere close to optimal at endgame, even for braindead classes like Wizard and Witch.

Yeah, you just proved your own point. Good job pointing yourself out, broski.

Shit taste in monster girls, shit taste in video games and also a lewd question?
How rude.

Post elins already

That's probably why people play that game anymore. You'd do a better job just creating an Elin in PSO2 through the much superior character creation that puts TERA's to shame.

You'd bet your ass that's why.

And that can be recreated in PSO2 with more added options.

Do you just stalk every single shitty mmo thread to say this?

My group quit right about the time the Engineer (?) class was released. There's nothing to fucking do in the game. I wish I could go back because there were some enjoyable aspects but end-game is a brick wall of boredom.

Why don't you play Ragnarok instead? We just started on a new server a week ago.

You're not Ogagon by any chance, are you? I have a fetish for longshots.

I still play and I main Mystic.

So that means there's one more week to go until it devolves into the same fragmenting and burnout?

Better to have fun for a week than not.

i prefer my fun without disappointment and sadness waiting for me at the end of it.

Didn't they nuke like half the content of the game to make levelling easier so you can get to the dead endgame quicker?
Aren't there still bugs with certain race and class combos that have been in since launch?
Stop supporting dead games you fucking whale.

That's life, user. Everything comes to an end.

You've pointed at the heart of modernity's problem with grindy themepark games. Its a linear tunnel and there is no decision by you the author.

This is why I play (still) PSO Blue Burst. You can level anywhere, with whoever, and your items/weapons are determined by yourself. Your playstyle too. Not even in Tera do you have these choices. If I felt like levelling over there then I would. I can't do that in Tera, because half of my level (50% exp) depends on the current newest map's quests in that map, and the subsequent mob pull afterwards in said map.

This is the most beta-male apologist shit I've ever heard in my life. This is the final step before NTR.

I genuinely think people only play this garbage is due to the ching-chong aesthetic, and literally nothing else. If this exact same shit was made by western devs, everyone would be pointing out why those games are shit, and rightfully so.

I don't even understand how you came to that conclusion but I feel sorry for you.

Does anyone stop roleplaying as weebshit?