NINTENDO DOES IT AGAIN GOYS

Don't panic… but… tell me if you can find any Nintendo roms on emuparadise, doperoms, coolrom (don't try that website is virus hell). All Nintendo developed games are… gone.

Have you noticed that, ever since Iwata left, Nintendo has become a complete nightmare?

We had this exact thread like 3 hours ago you dumb cunt

Its less that Nintendo has because as you put it "a complete nightmare" but rather, Nintendo just became more like every other company in this industry

Iwata was a genuinely interesting person and he projected this onto the company he ran. After he died the magic went away. A banker took over the company, and now the suits are taking over. I wouldn't quite say Nintendo is on the same level as say, Microsoft just yet, because Nintendo R&D1 is still trying to push interesting shit like the Switch. But after that senile jap Shiggy dies off I think the rest of whatever is lefts of Nintendo's "soul" will go with him. and that's when Nintendo will make a normal console again for the first time in decades. And it will be very bittersweet

jej Nintendrones ready to suck whatever cock is put in front of them as usual.

I see your point
Wow it sure as fuck is summer in here take your consolewar faggotry to halfchan nigger

Its obvious you're taking a wholly undeserved apologetic stance on Modern Nintendo™. If you don't want to be in the consolewars don't take sides. Its like you think people can't actually read what you post.

But goy, you have to buy our classic games from our store!

Check out The Iso Zone and Planet Emulation, they still seem to have Nintendo stuff.

lurk more.

So that means they are planning on a "Retro digital market" or something à la "Playstation +", forcing people to pay for rentals of old games.

Really sad Nintendo.

Yes, that was the point of his post. Sonyggers absolutely love pointing fingers at nuTendo while being oblivious to the fact it just stooped to their level. It's especially apparent when they go

Its less I was being apologetic to Nintendo, rather, I was being apologetic to Sony and Microsoft by not implying they were nightmarish

Sorry you have autism and like to jump on the opportunity to shitpost

Please god tell me this is b8

Never got a virus from cool rom
then again the only games I downloaded there were Dune 2 and Golden Axe for the Genesis

wew and the Nintendrone's measly attempt at verbal defense get weaker and weaker.

Ah yes, the rental games boogeyman. The reason why these Yiddite companies don't want to bother with reverse compatibility.

While there's people willing to spend their money on scam like those, companies will profit from these practices.
Mainstream gaming was a mistake.

Top shitpost m8 No really good show wewlad

The even got rid of the fullsets, the bastards

Haven't those other sites been like that for a long time with Nintendo ROMs? Also there's already a thread going for this here.

The biggest irony is its actually easier to just steal ROMs directly from Nintendos servers with Freeshop and USBHelper while the chink in charge now wastes money on copyright lawyers hunting down ROMs on other websites

Well done, maybe they'll accidentally cease and desist themselves.

Fucking plebs.

Well, it wouldn't be the first time that happened. I recall Warner Brothers flagged and took down some of their own videos for copyright on Jewtube a couple years back. Legal teams should be abolished

Reported for cuckchanposting

found the newfag

Remember, if you are overly critical about nintendo then you can be banned for rule 8. No wonder these type of people are here. Feels real bad, man.