#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Pits of Raymoo Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:

PRIORITY TARGET:
- e3countdown.com/
ESA ESRB redpill distribution IS GO
>>>/gamergatehq/330713

OPERATION FAR-FLAG
Mombot has found a targeted media blitz centred around a suspicious petition regarding the upcoming game Far Cry 5.
The articles found thus far all appear to have dropped within a five hour window of each other, as listed here:
ghostbin.com/paste/rvdm3
Make sure we have the archives properly labeled and sorted in a manner similar to the Ghostbin above. Articles ordered by date, with author explicitly named.
Next, a full bin with a list of people who've implicated themselves thus far, followed by digging, Deepfreeze-style, to find out who these people are, and where the hidden connections lie.
Naturally, a bin listing off the connections and potential ties will be created then forwarded to Deepfreeze who will properly handle the information.
>>>/gamergatehq/330646

1. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. OP DISNOD 2: REBOOT. The Blizzard staff email addresses were added for easy emails.
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
4. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
5. ESA dig and sift ghostbin (needs sifting and verification)
ghostbin.com/paste/qw2v3
6. ESA & other countries counterparts pastebins, more sorted info (needs sifting & verification)
>>>/gamergatehq/330259

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
- archive.is/WlaOH
> ESA Michael Gallagher GfC15 transcript of video youtube.com/watch?v=mQhOqFH8cR0
- pastebin.com/rb7uyF89
- imgur.com/gallery/X2w49
> Censored Gaming Talks To The ESRB youtube.com/watch?v=ItI0mGjdfnw

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines); Possibly in need of rewriting.
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage); Same as above.
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker); Same as Baby Seal.
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=Boycott_List
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/mqSPv
archive.is/vTaw5
archive.is/Wy9W8
archive.is/mkX97
archive.is/qvCcT
nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/
files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
imgur.com/a/tFjfb
archive.fo/sdrNg
e3countdown.com/
twitter.com/wrongillust
thecucked.city
twitter.com/OrwellNGoode/status/873365140460240898
archive.is/Oc4cr
archive.is/KB6Ph
archive.is/KjnKV
archive.fo/jd4zg
archive.fo/ZbBvT
climate.nasa.gov/scientific-consensus/
forbes.com/sites/jamestaylor/2011/05/11/nasa-funded-group-doctors-sea-level-data/#14f11c1e7f9d
archive.fortune.com/2007/05/25/news/companies/pluggedin_gunther_exxon.fortune/index.htm
twitter.com/Project_Veritas/status/872114711571165184/video/1
archive.is/NaMtq
archive.is/9noMl
twitter.com/clarissa_bye?lang=en
archive.fo/lwnOp
archive.is/JezZs
twitter.com/CrypticJacknife/status/873541329640235008
archive.is/4dZWK
archive.is/wLvrr
archive.fo/i6dHI
archive.is/n9hus
archive.is/1fUDx
archive.is/JyqUQ
archive.is/buasN
archive.is/uU3Kb
archive.is/j8bCH
mpac.org/assets/docs/2017/FinalAnti-Muslim-Marches.pdf
nationalreview.com/article/313257/history-mpac-andrew-c-mccarthy
archive.is/1R5BM
archive.is/YQOUe
clips.twitch.tv/TemperedNastyLadiesDAESuppy
nichegamer.com/2017/06/10/ea-reveals-seed-new-research-division/
youtube.com/watch?v=QuRszP1RSns
archive.is/bD2rQ
twitter.com/Kosan_Takeuchi/status/873679443662745600
archive.is/V0wiW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FEMENINE BENIS

archive of before bread
archive.is/mqSPv

benis

NO

Feminine Benis you say?

FOR HIM, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF SOCJUS

like this

The story until now, #TorrentialDownpour news

archive.is/vTaw5
archive.is/Wy9W8
archive.is/mkX97
archive.is/qvCcT

Our Holla Forums and cuckchan /g/ made a replace for nyaa after it was taken down, make sure to use it.

nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/

As a troll move they put the fakku doujins you have to pay for in download state.

Fakku 0001-1000: files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
Fakku 1001-1100: files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
Fakku 1101-1200: files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
Fakku 1201-1300: files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent

More like this.

ESA ESRB redpill and promo in jpg format.

imgur.com/a/tFjfb
archive.fo/sdrNg

Make sure to tear down the ivory towers and walls, and point the niggers and muslims to the rich jews and their gold.

benis

Poor Reimu pits

Fake snake or not the artist knew how to highlight her good legs

didn't mean to spoiler that.

just bait them with the dumb shit "why cant black panther be white"
fuck redwood nigger piece of shit

COMMUNISM ROCKS

It depends on the director, but I think disney would force them to play it safe with their cash cow marvel series.

I really like all this new art we've got recently.

stop avatarfagging

sauce?

That's if Marvel Studios doesn't try to emulate the failing comics division.

Oh I don't mean the movie itself, I mean the press surrounding it, its going to be exactly like Wonder Woman but with niggers

???

Oh wait, let me guess: you are Marche?

Muh dick!

Thats true

The execs like money too much to let them try, especially with at least 1 being a trump supporter.

It's almost time now, hope you all are comfy and prepared. And get your bingo cards ready. First up is EA and we might see them try to do a one last hand to salvage Ass Defect Androgynous
e3countdown.com/

As to be expected, because for once,
BLACK PANTHER WUZ KANGZ AN SHIEET

twitter.com/wrongillust

thecucked.city

You just know they're gonna announced overpriced DLC, as if it's gonna save that shipwreck.

Please don't let the fetish posting drown out the digging, ESA, E3 posting.

4th pic is a recolor or tomo-chan characters and isn't real art you dumb faggot.

And your point is…?

The last ME circlejerks for Biodrones are masturbating on them revealing the "Quarian DLC" and also talks of making the multiplayer stand-alone F2P with microtransactions, yup, that would be the last fuck you to fans before they shelf the damn thing

It's so surreal seeing 2 months of work culminate into this.

Of all the surprise character developments, I welcome Gilda being a mutant the most.

The developers know it won't, but the suits think it might.

kys

Its the only part of that trainwreck that makes any money.

I wanna see Gilda in Ashley cosplay

E3's about to start soon, here's to another round of disappointment and to the recently finished infographs awaiting distribution. I'm still wondering what of bullshit is going to be falseflagged or happening of the first public E3. I am expecting He will not divide us: The video game spin-off with no Shia Labeouf
Sorting images into their proper folders is agonizing as fuck…this is why you keep your rooms clean anons.

It is. I still find it a bit surreal of knowing how the Janus imagery came from the Pink Floyd cover that was posted & then the ESA eventually talked about the E3 Colosseum theme, even going as far as to make the theme "It all starts here" combined with Janus himself being the god of beginnings & endings (And having the doors be opened during a time of war while they remain closed during peace in Rome.)

Which Ashley?

And now it's time to deliver and distribute them as far and wide as possible.

When I was working out contributions for the KIA sidebar, Corrupted Gilda was one of my first ideas that persisted. It's a nice reflection of Reddit; toxic and retarded, despite being innocent in a few parts of it.

Xbox Conference is going to be a massive shit show. How many of you guys are going to get drunk first before watching?

What Ashley? There's two I can think of off the top of my head, and a whole lot more that exist.

Who's the girl next door living in the haunted mansion?

I am legitimately watching the EA conference in hopes that they announce a new PGA Tour game

I thought you mean the RE4 girl or even Burch's sister

Vid embed is not Pink Floyd, just something I'm thinking of when wondering about the strangeness of the world and the universe sometimes.

was thinking warioware but either fuck it
>gilda: hey vivian my parents are lying to me and i'm totally lost and vulnerable want to belittle me over and over and finger me until we both cum?
>viv: no way fag

No doubt about that. I also expect a huge amount of Virtue-Signalling & the articles from Game Journos about how E3 was all around bad because it was open to the public.

Shame that I will be working, I hope that when I asked for a resume you can give it to me.

HYPE CITY, BABY! IT'S TOMORROW!

You can always watch the whole show later

You'll probably find many from the anons here or when Crowbcat makes another Supercut. I'm not too fluent in spicy summaries.

What the hell. The auto-update didn't update until I made a post.

Rather apt. Too bad Gilda still isn't featured there.

twitter.com/OrwellNGoode/status/873365140460240898

Is that Cody Rhodes?

less scripted than fucking niggerball right now

Where does gonewild Gilda factor in?

I hate that account, they never post the source and a lot of the times it's completely made up shit

archive.is/Oc4cr

archive.is/KB6Ph

archive.is/KjnKV

Please provide the actual article itself

Yup! The American Nightmare himself! He's really unleashing himself in NJPW after being ridiculed in WWE giving him laughable characters(Stardust, COUGH!).

chilefag plz

Source to article: archive.fo/jd4zg

So like the "Holla Forums news" one. They are always falling for fake crap

It's Texas, you fucking faggot.

copying webums, thanks.

Same flag, same place.

>first thing I think of is a jar of Zach Attack Paste

They'd be fools not to. ME:A is the second ME game in a row where the only redeeming feature is its multiplayer

It's really sad that Gilda is so divorced from reddit that they needed to make a special page just to explain who she is.

archive.fo/ZbBvT

i'm sorry

Quite sad. At least Holla Forums remembers its creations like Vivian, Holla Forums-tan and Mama-chan.

(checked)
I can see the supreme irony of it:
She's like the sadder Akari.

So GamerGate, when do we headpat?

I need a happy image where she's adopted by Mama-chan.

Wouldn't that make her Holla Forums's wife?

She already has Danny D as a mother figure. Or just as well, an onesan with a motherly figure.

I wish Lucky would go Hulkster on these faggots, enough is enough already.

Thats cool, he was always a good wrestler.

Also I find it strange the Mario x Rabbids project has gone quiet. Maybe it's being saved for E3, maybe it was bullshit.

So, tell me about the family tree with all these Holla Forums characters? How does it all fit?

That's kinda impressive actually, misrepresenting so many academic papers for just one article. The clique can only wish they were this efficient.

HUMAN CAUSED GLOBAL WARMING HASNT BEEN PROVEN YET, DONT FALL FOR THESE TRICKS

user…

climate.nasa.gov/scientific-consensus/

How do you explain the seasons, then?

Wasn't nasa caught red handed changing climate data to hide the fact that the polar ice caps actually grew.
forbes.com/sites/jamestaylor/2011/05/11/nasa-funded-group-doctors-sea-level-data/#14f11c1e7f9d

Global warming isnt the same as human caused global warming, shit is always going to change on earth no matter the presence of humans or not. Please do not confuse the two because thats what they are counting on.

I think Princess Celestia and Princess Luna have something to do with that. It's not entirely clear.

I am reasonably sure climate change is a thing. I am less sure that it is anthropogenic. I'm not ruling out the possibility, but it's become very clear that the topic is so politically charged that it will be difficult to find an unbiased source or study. In the meantime, I'm all for not wrecking the environment - that's why I support the development of thorium reactors, that's why I want to see them get fusion to a workable state, that's why I don't buy into the electric/hybrid car meme.

Earth has its hot periods and Ice Ages. Nature isn't static, it's dynamic, ever changing. Climates naturally change, animals go extinct, new animals take their place and it went on since time immemorial.

Looks like it was a 3rd party with NASA funding. Doesn't confirm bias on NASA's part.

Also the author of the article's think tank receives dosh from ExxonMobil: archive.fortune.com/2007/05/25/news/companies/pluggedin_gunther_exxon.fortune/index.htm

He's a genuine paid shill.

The various scientific organizations listed in that page clearly say it's human-caused.

I am sure climate change is a thing, im also not a big fan of polluting the enviroment either but this whole man made global warming is one big scam and im still buttblasted that nuclear power isnt a bigger thing

Then that would mean the end of the story. The purpose of the writer/ storyteller is to inflict violence upon their characters.

It's a sprawling family tree if anything.

I think they changed "Global Warming" to "Climate Change" when it was shown that global temperature levels fluctuated.

I'm sure we have an effect on the climate, but not to the degree that would call for panic and fearmongering.

This.

I like George Carlin's bit on what if the Earth only created humans so it could have plastic?

Especially not with the urgency everyone's treating it with.
We still have decades to go before we hit crisis levels, shit's a slow-moving catastrophe, like a glacier moving toward a town.

Whenever anyone talks about canon, i always think to myself "it's all fictional so who really gives a shit". Just enjoy the tiddies.

According to social justice, fictional people have rights too. :^)
Even more rights that real people they don't like.

The tans are more fun to craft stories and art out of because it never gets as toxic as fans of, say, Steven Universe. Everyone's work is equally valid, ultimately inconsequential, but nevertheless an exercise in creativity.

I figured you'd guys like to know that some people are seeing the Redpill. In one chatroom I posted it in, a few people read it and proceeded to brand it as "GamerGate trash". I didn't say a word about GG, all I said (Even in the original post) was akin to, "Hey, I saw this being passed around, I found it interesting, and I figured you'd guys would probably read want to read it."

So, yes, people are seeing and reading the redpill.

Mama-chan could use some more appreciation. I'm surprised she hasn't been the same image with Vivian yet.

Has ANYONE started dispensing redpills on KiA?
I can if necessary/nobody else wants to do it but I'm not sure if I'd be best to do so. Power/known users tend to get more attention I think.

The whole global " ___" nonsense started in the 1970s with man made Global cooling. Powers that be kept getting the predictions wrong and settled with change. Whatever they chose to call it the solution for it is the same. Tax carbon globally and deindustrialize 1st world countries. It's a scheme to eventually bring back feudalism under one world government.

Probably because there's nothing new left to talk about until it's officially revealed. And I fully expect it to be as horrifying as the leaks, if not worse.

Careful, now, we're reaching uncharted territory with all this lore.

You know you're being disingenuous, user. The people writing the studies confirming mankind is causing climate change know about these cycles too. It's not like they aren't taking them in consideration.

This is an argument I don't get. What's the scam? Any group I see who might profit from the changes required is small potatoes compared to the groups who stand to lose a lot.

But I agree the nuclear scare is ridiculous, yeah. And you know what's ironic? The anti-nuclear propaganda received (receives?) some funding from the same group that bankrolls anti-anthropogenic climate change propaganda, our friends in the fossil fuel industry.

Well maybe, but its causes are happening right now, so the prudent thing is to start acting now.

this chatroom sounds like its full of cancer, as most chatrooms are
I dunno why but so often they tend to be libshit circlejerks.

Infinity.moe is the only good chatroom I've ever encountered.

It does have some libtards, but I can claim that not all of them pozzed (If previous posts are anything to go by).

It depends on when you deploy it, user. Right now there are about 900 people viewing the thread (and 855pm in LA) but it can go up as high as 1200+.

It's mostly in the timing.

American businesses*

All right!

How's how to sell people back on nuclear power.

De-industrializing western countries gives a lot to win to a lot of people… and matches the ideology of a lot of powerful people.

They'll probably make a dinosaur girl called fossil fuel-tan in retaliation.

Nobody will pay attention to it, don't bother.

What thread are you referring to?

Better to try, and risk failure than not try at all.

BULL
FUCKING
shit!

Sorry, I meant there are 900+ people on the subreddit at the moment (according to the sidebar)

They'll still lose because the memes will side with NUCLEAR. Fossil Fuel memes are fossils that belong to dinosaurs.

That post clearly stated that it was branded as GamerGate trash and ignored, rightfully so.

When normalfags think of nuclear, they think of bombs, WW3, fallout, mutants, Mad Max and Godzilla.

but muh chernobyl, three mile island, and fukushima!

There were people proposing global cooling back then, but there wasn't scientific consensus around it. PDF related.

The point of many taxes is to discourage something and encourage a better alternative. I don't see the problem here.

Kinda late on that, our dear rulers already did it through the last few decades.

I can't deny that China is an environmental trainwreck. They keep getting away with it because, beyond their economic clout, they have an ace in the hole: they're still considered a developing country, and these have more leeway under the notion that they ought to develop too. It could be a decent idea, but the problem with China is the fucking scale. Any concession on their pollution standards will generate far more gases than a concession to, say, Brazil.

Also, worth pointing out: this is an area where China's interests converge with the fossil fuel industry's.

Oh I agree fully. The problem is that it already happened.

The funny thing about nuclear waste is that it is the only produced waste that becomes less toxic with time. Everything else is almost permanently toxic.

Sounds like a great idea! Just get Todd Howard to shill for nuclear power during the announcement of Fallout 5 & everyone will want to have a piece of that nuclear pie!

With a face that beautiful, it would be hard not to believe him.

But maybe this whole thing is a capitalism problem. I'm sure it takes way, way, way more people to constantly build and replace hundreds of miles of solar panels or wind turbines. There are a lot of people who stand to profit from people buying up huge tracts of land, clearing forests, leveling property, laying cable, and building infrastructure. You could create tons of jobs by telling people replacing a panel is incredibly dangerous and only your highly skilled employees are licensed to do it, that'll be $1200 installation fee for each one. Green energy is an incredible money making scheme.

How many people do you think it would take to operate one nuclear plant that's going to take the place of like 40k solar panels or wind tubines? It takes hardly any people, any land, any big deal construction. It's objectively bad for business. But if it were up to me I'd want my country to be way ahead of the curve so we don't have to worry about it while producing that garbage for other countries to buy.

And it sucks because everyone thinks they don't want a nuclear plant in their neck of the woods but I really don't think those people will be any happier when you're bulldozing forests for gigantic wind and solar farms that don't have a steady power output from day to day or even over the course of a day. We still don't really have a good way to store it. Especially sucks that in America the left thinks they're so pro-science and hacking the planet and everything but they're the same party that's anti-nuclear, anti-GMO, and anti-vaccine. The right doesn't seem to care about nuclear either. There's really no one who's going to champion it that the people can vote for.

Dinosaur girls could become popular. Gotta watch out for those.

Nobody cares about that because HOLY SHIT THE CHERNOBYL/FUKUSHIMA/THREE MILE ISLAND REACTOR FUCKING EXPLODED

Fun Fact: Did you know that Sonic was born on Christmas island? Did you know that there is a real world island called Christmas island that was used for nuclear testing?

Why would anyone want stuff to be powered by explosions? You have to think of the risks.

It's a joke but most people actually don't know how an engine works these days.

I've read that covering 1% of the Sahara in solar panels would completely cover the world's needs. But the way things are going, it would probably get taken over by ISIS anyway.

Aw. When you said it was a capitalism problem, I agreed with you.

This is less about China being an environmental trainwreck and more them being able to benefit from companies outsourcing/being built in China instead of the US due to absurdly and intentionally stringent EPA regulations. Them being an environmental abomination is just icing on the shit cake that Americans are forced to swallow when they get laid off because an inspector decides to "check out" their company and fuck the whole place over. Happened to my grandfather.

Looks like business will be booming

Nigga that's 3,600 square miles. More importantly, that claim sounds like a load of bullshit.

VIDEOGAMES!

(2)

hum my ip jumped

Solar panels are prohibitively expensive to both install and maintain, and then they don't last very long (a lot longer than wind turbines, though).
Nuclear energy is the only real way to sustain large power-using populations without fucking everything up. It's too bad the left decided nuclear power was bad because it has the word "nuclear" in it and they're scared.

Post more traps.

OK

It would be quite a shame if there was a nuclear plant built in San Francisco & if it had a little "Accident" happen.

>getting eco-friendly and by that I mean eco-bullies who yell at people who live in the woods to take better care of their environment fart sniffers who only care about what other people do rather than actually doing something to accept a nuke plant in their "green city"
I'd pay money to watch the riots go down live.

No

And if there was an "Accident", we'll have to cut off California because they'll literally contaminate the country's water & there'll be a reason to cut them off from the map!

fixed that for you.

Apart from the fact that people have mentioned that 1% of the sahara is a huge area, and the prohibitive cost of solar power, You'd also have a hard time getting that power to the rest of the world and because you're building in a desert you'd also have hard time keeping them all maintained with all the sand blowing around. Basically it's a bullshit claim made to make it seem like an easy solution when in reality the reason no one's done it is because it's retarded in reality.

That was part of the reason they could sell their services cheaper. It costs money to put all that shit in place, and there are some standards that are necessary, or else you turn into China. Problem is that the EPA and similar regulatory agencies are very obviously not concerned with the consumers.

Don't forget that the farther electricity travels from its source the more you lose to resistance(heat).

Does it surprise you that people that make this stupid claims have no idea how electrical, solar, wind plants work?

Nigga there are so many differences between here and China that even completely unregulated I sincerely doubt we could match their level of cancer. We need a few standards, and general environment conservation ethics and principles to be taught, as well as incentives and standards that exist, but are not stringent and could allow companies leeway if they screw up, rather than just force them to throw all their worker's salaries down the toilet.

I can attest with working with a Chinese company that they'll weasel out of losses. Once a storm and flood seeped into their warehouse of stock getting orders all rusty and they fought saying "Oh they're fine!" up until a couple of their people flew over and saw the ton the product we had to scrap from them.

Yeah, dealing with China is always complicated, they always have too much leverage. Those inscrutable Orientals.

Okay, sorry, I didn't calculate it. Billying received.

Are there any other alternatives in the horizon for large-scale, other than a fusion breakthrough? I've heard about Stirling engines and sea wave generators, but they can't be used in large scale, I think.

Well, there's also the problem of who's going to fund it? Who will fit the bill for all of those solar panels when it'd be cheaper just to build a nuclear planet?

Also, let's leave Africa alone. The U.N fucked up the Nothern part of the continent more than enough by trying to teach them "farming", but left out the part about actually controlling your farm (Which is why the Sahara is constantly growing in the first place. They just farm and farm and farm without any consideration for their surroundings, and they end up using all the water and resources in the area.).

Also stopping aid for Africa would be nice. The UN did more harm than good there.

Ren confirmed.

That's great life advice!

How did we not notice this

We do have a large population of rich jews, user. Ignoring that issue, then yes, good teaching and incentives would be a better system than the current one.

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

Is GDC going to be at this year's E3?

Because "geeky shit" was uniting in that if you were into it nobody liked you and you were probably excluded. Race ultimately doesn't matter.

I could have sworn, aside from all the more technical studies that are easily dismissed by either side of the argument because of possible bias in the research and its complexity, that one of the main arguments for human caused global warming was that the planet is heating up much faster than it's natural cycles, and this otherwise inexplicable acceleration of the warming happens to coincide with the industrialization of humanity. I believe we need to switch over to electric and all that shit, but major priorities first, take care of fucking China and the next ten worst polluting countries before telling me my benign level of pollution is killing the planet. What were the arguments against nuclear again?

I don't think so, that "X in Gaming" thing seems to be something that happened during GDC.

Chernobyl, and keeping terrorists from getting at the waste and making bombs that spread radioactive shit that would make the public totally lose their shit is hard.

Have you people looked into on who organized those panels? They could be IGDA or DiGRA related, who knows.

So…
>The one disaster that happened due to Soviet Russia being Soviet Russia
And…

Good to know, thanks user.

and the "argument" that somehow all nuclear power plants will be used to make nuclear weapons 100% of the time

But he just said it was branded as trash. So they didn't read it. Stop getting your hopes up and pretending you're making a difference.

Pretty much. All of us outcasts ended up being pals with each other through common interests. I hate being called a geek or a nerd because I remembered all the times getting bullied and isolated. Now I hate the whole "geek-chic" shit because a bunch of normalfags that watched Big Bang Theory thought they could have fun being geeks by invading and changing the shit that the actual geeks they bullied and stigmatized are in to.

And they don't fucking get why "reeee normalfags" exists in the first place!

Filtered.

Relevant.

Sand would be the least of your problems. There are huge parts of the Sahara filled with alkali dust from back when it had lakes and shallow seas. That shit will eat metal and electronics alive. It would be like pouring undiluted clorox onto it.

That reminds me, during my economics class, one the students brought it a hippie to talk about their work, and one of the things she kept on banging on about (No, she was not at all pretty by the way), is how "dangerous" nuclear material and nuclear plants are…

So, I decided to look up how nuclear planets are run while she was talking. To give a summary, they take the nunclear material, burn it, recycle the parts of the material still usable, burn it again, store it in a nuclear bunker to wait for the radiation to expire, and then figure out what they can now use the new material for (Because they have not really been able to experiment with it). Once they start burning it, the nuclear material cannot be used for anything else.

But, then again, I read this three years ago, so some of my facts my be wrong. Correct me where needed.

I hate the Big Bang Theory and all the shit it wrought upon us. I was hoping for the Geek dad to end already.

I got this image here . The desire to "educate" Japan for their "sexist" and "misogynist" entertainment on how they depict women "wrong" is really strong on this one.

Dude, I am not the fucking nuclear chemist.
That's Acid, try asking him.

Yep, "geek culture" as it was before all this shit was just people banding together over being outcasts, now the same people that made us outcasts want to take over and pretend they where here all along.

I want this whole geek-chic thing to die.

Its not like it can be used for much else anyway other than bombs or nuclear batteries. Of course if you're China you can always reuse the steel from inside a reactor to build condos.
Most nuclear accidents have come from military experimental and breeder reactors and from critical assemblages. Civilian power reactors are comparatively much safer, Chernobyl, Fukushima, that one in China, and Windscale aside. Three Mile Island was a mild oops. That said I wouldn't want any of the old style reactors around me, for several reasons, but the new types probably wouldn't be so bad if they could be scaled down to community size reactors rather than regional monstrosities.

Chernobyl was the guys running the plant being colossal retards and shutting off every single failsafe they had.
Fukushima was extreme circumstances, and even then that one stayed together.

I think GDC was mentioned on that DiGRA chart being connected to Polygon's parent company. My folder's still a mess, but that video is exploitable.

Is there an "Aras in gaming" picture?

I need this to actually happen

>my father loves Big Bazinga Theory and is a Bernie supporter
>mfw this pain may never end

Girl fetishists in gaming please!

Or lead shielding for solder.

Remember that guy who was arrested for the disrupt j20. He showed up again on video.
twitter.com/Project_Veritas/status/872114711571165184/video/1

How is this not a violation of his parole.

>RULES FOR THEE BUT NOT FOR MEEEEEEEEEE
Every single reason why I fucking hate leftist fags. Right goddamn there. Somehow they're excused from everything when they're the biggest problem around.

Yes it was. I would still maintain that you shouldn't build reactors in earthquake and especially tsunami prone areas.
A surprising cause of most those military nuclear reactors as well. Like the guy who apparently removed a control rod by hand and the resultant prompt critical and subsequent explosion pinned him to the fucking ceiling with the control rod spitroasting him through his crotch up to his shoulder.

Alright, thanks for the civilized discussion on climate change and all. I think I made a good case for my side. Always be wary of journalists, pundits and other opinion-makers, even when they're on your side, most of them turn out to be shameless like our vidya journos. See y'all tomorrow.

its more then that the Japs hubris kind of caused it too

I just don't know why Japan would even bother with reactors. They are one of the comparatively few places on earth that could make heavy use of geothermal power. If you've got it you should use it.

Holly shit I'M SAVED!!!!! PRAISE THE LORD!!!!

I've already said it before, I'll say it again. This whole "X in gaming" & representation crap is a meme that needs to die for good.

I think the power output of geothermal plants in Japan won't suffice to provide proper electricity for the major prefectures there, but that's just my rough assumption about the matter. Unless their geothermal sources there is as powerful as Iceland then, then it's possible.

Is it because they're near a fault line?

FORGIVE ME FATHER FOR I HAVE SINNED

Not just a simple fault line, they are on the Ring of Fire. Japan is a volcanic archipelago with several active volcanoes. I don't know about their specifics but it should at least be able to heavily supplement their power requirements. In a lot of ways geothermal plants are very similar to nuclear reactors, in fact since part of the heat from within the earth comes form nuclear decay I guess you could say they ARE nuclear reactors in a very round about way.

The more infuriating part is the outcasts who side with the same people who made them outcasts in the first place, especially SJWeebs.

Pretty much traitors that want to score fucking brownie points because they think it helps them become more socially accepted. Useful idiots, the lot of them.

The vast majority of people in any group of comparable size tend to be uninformed retards.

Pretty good. Copied to my machine.

Christ, people who screencap threads need to narrow their window. Shit's unreadably wide.

Meh, if it's a burner for an ops, and you don't base your life around it. It is kind of different.

how do?

He still sinned, semantics is not an excuse from Holy Punishment.

Saved. It's excellent.

Do you want him to become a vampire, because that's how you get a vampire.

By shrinking your browser so lines wrap more. Or if you're using the thread screencap feature (if it even works) get codemonkey to fix it to choose sensible widths. Seriously, readability is why reports and such seem to "waste" so much space in margins.

And that's the stupidest part.

He speaks like Chris-chan.

Its better to pretend that there are no exceptions from punishment while making them in secret than to openly state them. If you openly state them, sinners will try to seek out the exceptions to get away with their shit.

Desperation is one hell of a drug.

Sometimes it's almost scary looking at these people because I remember a time when I could have easily gone down that path. Back when I was a teenager I was ashamed to like anime and constantly complained about the treatment of women characters and called everything sexist. I didn't believe it deep down, but school and tv and shit made me believe that acting like a suck up would make girls like me. Pretty much a Dobson tier sniveling fag. Then I somehow got a girlfriend and it was like a switch went off. Now that I didn't feel the need to constantly suck up to women for good boy points, I smartened up and realized how stupid the whole thing was. Even after we broke up, I didn't feel the need to try and put on some white knight male ally mask to get chicks, because I knew it was no fun, I was lying to myself, and it just didn't work. I had also realized the important lesson that 2D>3D.

So because I'm all too familiar with it, I can recognize that a lot of the guys who do this shit are doing it because they're lonely and are deluded into thinking that loudly defending m'lady will get their dick wet. That's why a lot of the most vocal of these people are dudes. Fat, bearded, balding dudes. It's no coincidence that most of these "good male allies" turn out to be creeps. It's also why things like the comic book industry fell so quickly and easily to SJWs.

That could have been me, man. That could have been me.

Well, I got what I wanted out of E3 at least.

Excuse me but, why are you blog posting? Are you that spammer guy who says he's married with three kids and says racist things towards mexi-Holla Forumsros? Cause I'm sure that's you, where did Pedro touch you? I know it's you!

blogposters are gay

Naw, I'm not married and I've never met a mexican in my life. I'm just giving some perspective on how some SJWeebs might have come to be and why they're so willing to sell out against the best interest of their hobby.

To be fair to him, that was standard operating procedure. SL-1 was an experimental military reactor in the the early 60's that was designed to have the rods operated by hand.

Yeah, especially that guy.

Nah you sound like that guy who has three kids and says hurtful things about Mexican gamers. Why do you do it? I constantly am on Holla Forums looking for people to say mean things about Mexi-bros, and you're always there blogposting and spamming. **It's either you, or someone else is copying how the spammer types…*

Dang it I mess up spoilers again, guess I got excited thinking I finally found the spammer. Oh well.

All blogposters should stay in the 4 AM threads.

archive.is/NaMtq

That sounds very homosex, Carlos.

Well Holla Forums is my home, why should I let someone bully mexicans here? I make sure those niggas don't fuck with me here. I even archive any thread that I think I might have found him in and I screen-cap his posts too.

He's some dumb Holla Forums user who says mean hurtful things here on Holla Forums. It's more annoying that people seem to agree with what he says though, but us mexibros won't give up. I'll keep embarrassing him by spamming his posts, you should too. Unless…You're him(USER WAS A SPIC FOR THIS POST)

Traps > ara

archive.is/9noMl

Archive is not benis, it's the daily telegraph. Benis is at least more trustworthy.

Oh look another jealous flatty.

It never ceases to amaze me the hypocrisy of the media.
Attractive women in video games is harming children, but having a bland skank of a pop-singer on a stage dry humping, that is strengthening to the children.

The fuck does that even mean? Not fat as fuck women that have a nice figure?
Last I checked, porn didn't include one bodytype either.

Wonder how long until Ms. Robles has a accident. The Left/Dem can't have their "pets" out from underneath their leash speaking the truth, that just won't do, not at all.

Yea naturally big breasted women don't exist.

Schopenhauer was right women are basically retarded children who can't appreciate anything but male attention.

twitter.com/clarissa_bye?lang=en

Just some ugly cunt.

BUILD THE WALL
DEPORT THEM ALL

You're doing God's work mods.

damn, user, are you behind the times.

hmm interesting line of reasoning

Funny thing is MOST WOMEN would kill for these "sexist" bodies. To bad almost all women are lazy shits that don't want to work for a killer body, so they bitch about the injustice of beauty.

She's not very good at her job I see.

Anyone have the men want to be bond and women decide other women are unobtainable standards screencap?
Complementary truth.

this one you mean?

Thank you.

It works like this:

Natural uranium is mined from the ground and chemically/physically processed to separate U235 from U238. U235 is hot shit, and when concentrated can make atom bombs. When diluted with some purified U238 it can be used as reactor fuel. Pure U238 with no U235 in it is called "depleted Uranium" and is basically a harder, heavier version of Lead.

U235 gives off neutron particles, which smack into the other U235 atoms nearby and split them apart, releasing heat, radiation, and more neutrons that can split more U235. To make U235 "burn", all you have to do is stick enough of it close together. At a carefully separated distance with some other barriers, it burns slow and produces heat for electricity. Smashed together all at once really fast, it makes a nuclear explosion.

Well something interesting happens if you take that depleted U238 and stick it inside a nuclear reactor to cook. It soaks up a bunch of those leftover neutrons and breaks down into a new material: Plutonium. Plutonium happens to be much more powerful than U235 and is GREAT for bombs. So most reactors in the US were built with this idea in mind.

Well, to use that Plutonium for bombs it has to go through a lengthy chemical purity process. All those spent acids and funky chemicals and shit that get used to do this, all come out of it radioactive as fuck. This is nightmare-level nuclear waste - basically thousands of gallons of flesh-eating super acid that is also lethally radioactive for a million years.

If you're NOT making bombs, the main waste leftovers from a nuclear reactor are Uranium 238 (because all the U235 it was mixed with was burned up) and a bunch of funky radioactive metal bits. Like the zinc tubed that hold the uranium in place. These get zapped inside the reactor and turn radioactive too. But they're not hard to get rid of. Bury them somewhere safe and after some years they're basically harmless.

The U238, on the other hand, is often stuck back inside another reactor to cook into Plutonium. In the old days this was for bombs, but nowadays they can dilute this Plutonium and actually use it for reactor fuel in a different kind of reactor. So less waste, and more fuel.

Only we don't have many of this kind of reactor, because filthy hippies. And this spent fuel waste is slowly building up, which doesn't make anyone happy.

Yea pretty much, I mean look at any woman on twitter or facebook, tumblr whatever the fuck, watch the ones that post pictures of themselves that are fit or post baby bodies, 90% of the time the worst and meanest insults come from other women.

Hell when I was in culinary school my classmates where mostly women and holy fuck where they catty, all kisses and smiles one moment but the second one of them left it was all backstabs, I just stayed quiet and kept to myself.

Someone has made porn featuring magical truck adventures. I dunno if I should be horrified or impressed.

I know what you mean. I used to work at a gym and was friends with 3 female instructors, and man the shit the fatties and other unfit women would say about them. Man the hate women have for more beautiful women is something I could not believe until I seen in first hand And no I never got to fug any of them, I was big bone back then and now, but we are still friends

Is Vivian related by blood to Holla Forums-tan? Cause if Mama-chan is his mother, I could see a comic of them visiting for a holiday. Her meeting her grandmother mama-tan and her saying to V "I'm going to have back problems growing up aren't I"

Neat. I'm surprised how similar the Factorio process is to the real one. Although in the game there's no radiation which vastly simplifies things.

Holla Forums-tan is literally her father and Tumblr is her mother.

Why don't you know something that simple?

I remember the comic where V-tan punched tumblr and she got spat out of her mouth like some greek goddess. Wasn't up to date if that or the one with extream angry fucking was the lore mandated one.

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Forcing a historian to prioritize shitposts over reporting their dad's corpse
☑ Vandilizing private property with "Strategic Designation #2"
☑ Causing chaos in Hollywood with an acid rainstorm
☑ Ruined the very concept of anime for everyone
☑ Firing a promising staff member from Platinum Games
☑ Making Colin Moriarty say a misogynistic joke and firing him
☑ Giving a white Iranian a date with DMCAstiny
☑ Creating bait that surpassed Metal Benis
☑ Stole Bioware's checkbook
☑ Making YouTube proud to support the [ERROR: Login to view this content] community
☑ Became Linkedredchannitin
☑ Adorning unrelated posts with images of anime boobs
☑ Overwrote reality with a Tropico save-file
☑ Teaching the Russians how it's done
☑ Spent 4 days legally dead for tax reasons
☑ Manipulated reviews to make Yooka-Laylee look as 64-bit as possible
☑ Revealed international culinary secrets
☑ Convinced an user into becoming a trap
☑ Funded by Russia to cause chaos in the USA
☑ Plotting to invade and take over the fashion world with a new puppet as mascot
☑ Successfully summoned the memeteor, then promptly dispelled it because it wasn't exciting enough
☑ Moved gaming acceptance back decades in the public consciousness
☑ Got seened in an Oakland drive-by
☑ Has trademarked "hikikomori ginger girls with names based on imageboards"
☑ Employed Russia's help in hacking the ESRB
☑ Bestowed upon a penguin a penguin-waifu
☑ Caught a glimpse of the evil that is the Korean Education system
☑ Likes their iced cream 'pure aryan'
☑ Hacked a character into ARMS, then leaked it
☑ Having a girl fetish
☑ Killed people at an Ariana Grande concert with a bomb
☑ Discriminating fantasy from reality
☑ Undoing all the hard work into promoting Far Cry 5
☑ Turned Ren Hoek into a terrorist
☑ Created Gamergate America

Someone just needs to make a family tree.

does this mean what i think it means?

Were do you think Viv got the red hair and freckles?

I thought the mother was the Sorceress.

Hang them all. Fucking rats

It was a Holla Forumsirgin birth you autistic fricks

Isn't Luke Kuhn a criminal on top of an asshole?
Did he diddled kids? He looks like he did.

Are you calling us the Holla Forumsirgin Mary?

Good evening, faggots!

Civil Rights was a mistake, anons.

Mama chan is just some autistic tumblrfag's oc donut steel so who cares

Of course they will ignore it, most won't care. But that's irrelevant. When it comes to redpilling the masses never listen or heed, normalfag philosophy is based on apathy and ignorance, what matters next is continuously pushing the info regularly so that discussion of it will become slightly more common in the future not only within GG circles, but abroad outside of these generals. Basically what TD did but on a smaller scale where discussion of censorship and localization got forcefully pushed into the limelight and discussed more readily. If you were in this game long enough you would know this simple tactic.

Anyways, why do you keep trying to derail these threads the past few days?

kek'd

hmm.. was that 'inkerton'?

A 3DPD real actual person woman keeps flirting with me
Please help

Yes.

E3 is in a few hours, anons! Ready up!

Just ignore her. She will go away.
Warning: don't do this too often. Some women will get salty enough to make up gossip about your sexuality.

How old?

does she have kids?
if she does. abort mission like you're a fetus in abortion clinic.

also is she crazy?
dont stick your dick in crazy. just in case, ask how many pets they have.

also be wary of stds.

otherwise, just remain amicable and hopefully you'll get your gonads freshly sqeezed.

Do you like her?

Does she have a dick? If no ignore her.

archive.fo/lwnOp

Depends on what she looks like

How long until nignogs starts demanding slavery return?

Pretty sure they are welcoming the Chinese to Africa, so now sounds about right.

A lot of them are Marxist, meaning that they already are

Someone with meme potential should try and get all the black people to go back to africa.

Disgusting

It okay if she's a milf or a trap.

Ask her to let you take naked pictures of her. Post them here or /wx/. If she says no and want nothing to do with you, fine. If she says yes, even better and post them..

3d anything aside from aryan female

archive.is/JezZs

What did Ben Kuchera mean by this?

You can not blogpost for starters.

unfortunately I'll be sleep

What annoyed ne about the movie was the British spy having a US accent.

me

Someone tell him cooties aren't real.

Holla Forums has tried it plenty of times, the issue is that nobody wants to actually go to Africa and so they wouldn't really tag along with it. The closest thing you could viably get is maybe convincing black areas to secede from the US but even then they wouldn't want to leave because of all of the benefits of having the US government spoonfeed you.

What if we give them african foodstamps?
Doesn't matter if they work or not, they will probably think it's legit anyway.
Or give them zimbabwe dollars, they probably think it's the same as american dollars.

HOW PAINFUL IS HIS EXISTENCE?

He's this type of beta faggot, the kind who shields their eyes when a nice set of life is within their view.
You know you failed as a parent when your kid turns out like this.

Pic related is my only comment.

To be honest, we don't really know if the recent warming change is all that special or not. Temperatures past 150 years ago are inferred using ice core samples, historical record, and mud layer analysis. These methods lose their precision very rapidly. The 95% spread (that is, the range of temperatures that scientist believe that the actual temperature of that time period would have a 95% chance of being in) becomes larger than the current spike in temperature that we have experienced over the last 50 years or so after going back before the early 1800's. Meaning that even, if these data points are as accurate as we think they are, we might have missed a similar spike in the past. It's also worth mentioning that by their nature, these measurements can only be made in certain areas of the world so it would be no where near as encompassing as current measurements that take place basically everywhere in the world.

Ready up fellas, E3 is near!

There are several accounts, but the one that made the best connections to Gamergate was Holla Forums punching out Zoe and having Vivian James pop out of her.

It's similar to Greek Parthenogenesis myths with Zeus birthing Athena.

The best.

Vivians mom is video games
Tumblr as a mom is literally the most cancerous half/co/ shit the gildafag pushes when he role plays

Trips have spoken.

>Harming muh children

Wrong. It started off as an ms paint comic on Holla Forums.

Strip and start gyrating your hips while screaming "Wooooooo Helicopter!"

People like her should just be deported back to Africa.

that's pretty hot

twitter.com/CrypticJacknife/status/873541329640235008

I wish these threads were fast like they used to be. I was thinking about SJWs, goons, the whole shebang, right? I was making the case to my friend that SJWs and goons play the long game. I was thinking about all the sites that have fallen to them, all the industries.
Really, think about it.
Gaming must've took decades. Localization, academia, the MSM.
And sites, one after another whole communities get taken over. Reddit, 4chan, exhentai, they're trying with pixiv. You find them everywhere, always in mod positions.
And then there's Holla Forums.
They can't take Holla Forums, they know this. So they play the long game. They spam the site with pedo, get it delisted from google. Spread the meme everywhere that it's cripplechan and full of cancer, get major institutions to label it as dangerous and only horrible people come here.
All of this is designed to cut us off from user growth. To starve us out. We're a nation under seige, like in the middle ages. So as our numbers drop, there's no new people to take their place.

I've been really depressed lately, thinking about what all they've done. The strawmen they've propped up. The damage they've done to various communities. The damage they did to 4chan. In the war between 4chan and SA…SA won. They rule now from on high, and the faggots there don't even realise it.
We got Trump into the white house, which is fun. But it'll just bounce back and hit us even harder in 8 years. When the dems reclaim power, and they will, the political pendulum swings, they will change laws and scorch earth everything to ensure they never lose power again. They will seek vengeance. It'll be ugly. I fear by this time 4chan won't have any fight left, and Holla Forums will be a ghost town.

They always play the long game.

Literally all the shit they freak out about and is manufactured. They aren't desperately needed. They believe their own boogiemen. They try so hard to act like it's the 1950s still. Fat fucker living at the peak of human existence, but trying to act like people are in death camps and shit.

If people don't start changing their attitude towards the middle/working class, no, they WON'T reclaim power ever again. And appreciating those people is just something the common leftist refuses to do.

I cling to hope that the left is permanently fucked after this, and that SJWs will fade and lose relevance, but I've been hoping for this for 5 years. I fear the left and SJWs will jump our language and try and swap positions but continue to push their agenda. We're seeing it already on social media, they mimic us. They've gone from screaming nazi to screaming snowflake, safe spaces, etc. They know these phrases damaged them greatly, and are now trying to use them against us.

But then again I think a problem I have is my win condition. I want the SJWs gone. But that's never going to happen. Like this fucker will always be there, he'll never go away. But that doesn't mean he has relevance. SO what I should be looking for is loss of followers, loss of likes and faves and whatnot. Loss of interaction. Yet these fuckers pay for bots, so it's hard to tell if they're losing relevance or not. I think they are, but they have a clique boosting them.

As far as I can see, the SJWs are imploding on themselves because normalfags are waking up to their bullshit.

The more they talk, the more they incriminate themselves. They will become the "other"

It'll just take time, and there's a long, bumpy road ahead towards that goal, because they won't go down easily. They double down. They always double down.

Depending on your business, that isn't necessarily a bad thing. For example, my dad owned a tanning salon. Some people thought it would be funny to spread around the rumor that he was guy (Mostly because he actually had standards when dating women). Once he found out about it, he didn't really care, and actually found it useful because both women and men trust a gay tanning salon operator more than a straight one (And, this was back in the 80s).

The reason it hasn't worked yet is because it hasn't been sold to them properly.
"The President of Africa successfully expelled the whites who tried to take over, but now Chinese have started invading! Your ancestral homeland needs your help! We're offering you a free trip so you can join the fight to keep Africa a black nation!"

That's because they rely on the gibsmedat which is only possible in white countries, it's the same reasons commies refuse to move to china as they refuse to go without the western liberties and benefits they constantly shit on.

It's not because we have become slow that we have become weak. We broke the conditioning and now we are implemented into the souls of everyone involved in this, pro or anti. If anything, anytime we're mentioned somewhere, we're here. Every time something shady happens in vidya, we pop in. It's just that we are more calm about it.
GG is not only Holla Forums and you know it. And them "playing the long game" isn't gonna work, for the ride never ends.
Also, the SJWs are basically irrelevant now, everyone laughs at them every time they tweet something.
Now chin up and play some vidya, and don't answer back with "B-but we are slow" BS or I'll call you a shill, okay? Have some CP.

Thanks user

If you want depressing then imagine seeing this from the perspective of a Holla Forumsack ten years ago.

Webm unrelated

I got this image right here. It's amazing.

I was in high school, when it happened to me. It was awful experience. At least I received a ultimate level red pill about women from this.

They will go away. Everyone will die someday. The victory condition is to make sure that shit won't happen again.
Bonus condition is that normalfags ((sheeple)) don't exist anymore. No NPCs
Loss condition is one world government in shape Big Brother+UN+SJW+marxist bullshit.
(checked)
Culture war is still going.
1. History revisionism
2. Demand devs to bend over on religion topics
3. No culture clashes. Stereotypes exist for good reasons. All of them are based on reality.

NPCs, or rather people who follow will always exist. Just as there are leaders, there are always followers. I do think we are approaching something close to unknown territory, but only time will tell if the world has gone so off kilter that one of the one constants, that history will repeat itself, ceases.

Likewise, the desire for equality of outcome has existed since Aristotle's day, and much like the case for censorship from the same time period, it hasn't really changed that much or gotten any better.

archive.is/4dZWK
archive.is/wLvrr

archive.fo/i6dHI

archive.is/n9hus

archive.is/1fUDx
archive.is/JyqUQ

>Adam West died in our lifetime

I know, but it can't keep going on. Otherwise just random stellar cataclysm will wipe out everything.

It's real…

I swear SJWs are so far up their own asses that they can't see the forest for the trees. anti-SJW youtubers have more followers, get more views and more likes than SJW ever will. That's why most SJW channels hide their likes/dislikes, because they know.

I remember a long time an user reported all of anitas videos and this somehow let him see the likes/dislikes of her videos and they were all red lightsaber bars.

Who knew you could butthurt this many people by having consensual sex, what next are SJW going to start demanding government programs to control who can have sex with who?

Don't give them any ideas! I could see them legitimately supporting a bill that bars anti-fems from having sex.

The closest thing they have to that is the ability in some countries to control when a past event is consent. In other words, they can consent prior to, during the entire duration and also a fairly long time afteward the act and then withdraw consent like a month later.

That just means that non-feminists will be outlaws.

They could by lobbying for a ban on extramarital sex, but last I heard leftistsSJWs oppose Christianity. Crossed out as I recall that the current pope is one.

Current Pope is SA commie.

Who from what I know helped sell kids.

It always comes back to that.

With or without this, that is a likely course. Unless humanity expands into space, we have no future.

I shilled the ESA redpill everywhere and to some people on shitter I really hope this helps anons.

Francis was buddy buddy with the commie party of Argentina.

He did what?!

HE FUCKING WHAT

How else would those SA commies raise cash to fund their commie activities? Besides selling drugs.

You forgot about oil from Venezuela.

This fuck ass helped the commies sell kids of the right wing people in Argentina and he also helped assassinate his rivals to reach being the pope.

Oil? What oil? :^)

t. Saud

ARCHIVE OR FUCK OFF. FUCK, I'M MAD

Really?

Now I need archive of this to be angry.

This is shit I've heard from Argentinians who lived during the commie vs fascist war there and they all say the same thing Francis is a piece of shit.

I have the same concerns. Slyme Pit is dead, A+ won. No one is following Status 451. All of the feminists that they fucked over for being "TERFs" are silent. We should reorganize these communities and talk to each other.

Also to make you laugh Holla Forums did you know that a bunch of Holla Forums tier morons in Argentina in pure fucking ignorance, did a Communist revolution in the name of a unrepentant fascist who thought Hitler didn't go far enough.

So that's one of reasons why some anons on Holla Forums are joking about Argentina not being white.

Ok user let me redpill you on just how fucking racist SA is. In Argentina they actually did a genocide on the black community and even the most sjw Argentinian back in that time didn't view blacks or mestizos fuck they don't consider anyone who isn't 99% white to be a human being.

My god.jpg
At least they will be resistant to socjus cancer. Maybe Brazil and Venezuela being exception for this.

They still are full of Sjwism but the current leader is right wing and hates sjwism and libs. For more shit in Argentina, there are people there who have made rants that would make Holla Forums say its time to chill man.

Literally who?

Are you implying they do now? come on we all know they see them as tools to further push their communist agender.

but africans don't want em either

I think there are some Africans that would enjoy their company…

i have seen people on 4/v/ talking seriously about "toxicity" and

I know a guy who openly wishes that anyone who remotely has a drop of native blood be shoa'd. I've also heard them call Trump a pussy instead of a wall he should send death squads to cleanse mexico all the way to Paraguay to remove the mestizo trash.

Yeah…they've fallen pretty hard. That's what happens when the whole mod team is SJWs and ban and enforce their agenda over the course of 3 years.

Shit, I remember back when a SINGLE commie autist on /mlp/ was able to shift the whole boards opinion on a single character simply by samefagging his own threads to hell and back 24/7 for over a year. And we knew he was the same guy because he was always posting the same images with same titles but new people would come along and believe his samefagging lies.

Imagine what a full mod team could do.

later in this thread or next thread I'll give you anons more on just how fucking insane SA is.

Fucking LOL.

Ren?

Nah. I used the term "pipebomb" to talk about the truth of E3 and about the ESA. It's quite odd actually.

Tell the gnome to go back to his garden.

Shit user.
Did you made archive of it?

Please do

I get this feeling right now that Keemstar will make a video about me using the term "pipebomb" with regards to E3 as if it's a terror threat when I already explained myself to one reporter about the matter. But I'm not going to explain myself even further because they think I'm now a terrorist and they're still reporting me to the FBI. Oh well, not that they know wrestling lingos more than I do. They're snarks after all.

Who are you on twitter? Panda? Mombot? Marche?

Are you a WHITE MALE ?

No. I'm @rugliabeoulve2 on Twitter.

archive.is/buasN

Hahahaha. Is Dolan Dark the same guy that runs the youtube channel?

how about femenine s ?

archive.is/uU3Kb

archive.is/j8bCH

Jesus Christ

Joke Rowling could try not being a cunt

Fuck them. Love how they are crying about how the college failed to do anything, but fail to point out that they where also part of the group pushing the bullshit that lead to Evergreen becoming a shit hole. Slimy kikes trying to play innocent.

so how long until she runs for an office?

Brevity is the soul of wit hypertoxic hypermasculine hypermisogyny.

Batman has died

I can't believe somebody would be that retarded, he had a woman RIGHT THERE and, had he played his cards right,
HE COULD HAVE GIVEN HER THE DICK.

#E32017 is now live! Lay all of the OC's and infographs you got!

Massive salt imminent.
https:/twitter.com/PA/status/873607495222263809

That's just to unbelievable to be real.

Not a Britcuck drowning in muzzy cum, so what does it mean?

Gay.

I met Reimu & Dr. Peterson today in my dream! I only said a line to Reimu, but I raced against Peterson on the moon. Never met the guy himself, but it was fun.

The redpill and promo is posted here , for maximum kek try to snake sneak one of the posters in.

And the handy dandy link for the ESA ESRB redpill slide is :
imgur.com/a/tFjfb
archive.fo/sdrNg

Bloody secondary.

Baby steps user. I have to get used to the lucid dreams and not excite myself too much. Only then will I be able to do things.

I think new 2hu game will take action on Moon then.

Fucking hell

Faggot.

The party in charge formed a coalition government with a right-wing god-fearing party who aren't friendly with Islam.
The Tories fucked up so badly they needed them to form the coalition, however the DUP are essentially in charge because without them the Tories are fucked and Corbyn might get in.

They're on to you Ren.

I wish I was ren. I know exactly who I'd start with.

Did dream version Reimu show you her shrine. :^)

Mah nigga

So this is a good thing?

Best possible outcome of the whole thing really. Now the tories can't implement their internet censorship bullshit.

From what I understand, they are almost crusade christians.

I don't know, the Reimu dream was hazy & all I know was having a small conversation, I didn't jump to third base. Peterson drove a police cruiser though.

Spaniards will be salty that they didn't start the crusades.

Pete Hines?

I won't mind if we start a crusade already.

No, NISA

This is benis right??

REN!

nope.

I see no issue. It's time womyns start filling the "horrible and painful death by machinegun" gap.

Anyone notice yet that EA is trying to replace gamer with player?

GET ANGRY REN!

Muslim or soviet?

i'm still mad about this

I think she was also a nigress.

Yup. It's not even like devspeak where they use player to refer as someone doing something in the game.

They've been doing that for three years now.

Soviet.

GET ANGRY, REN!

Rooskie.
Also the USSR was established after WWI.

Hmm, I wonder if that is just a random dream or you glimpsed something from the jungian collective unconscious.
If there is a next encounter with a shrine maiden of considerable power and possible insight, since she lives in gensokyo and has dealt with supernatural beings her perspective might be valuable. Channel all your mental powers and control to ask her some important questions, ie: armpits, and Peterson's armpits, where and how to see them, and possibly other armpit interaction related activities

this E3 conference is worse than I could have possibly imagined

Do you have images? If you do, post them here.

Well Holla Forums

Not as random as the shower being flooded with unnatural blue water.
That's the toughest part. Making sure my mind stays on her & not getting distracted by other 2hus.

Granted my WW1 history is not the greatest, but I don't remember the women nurses division being called a "battalion".

Someone kill this numale.

it was a russian civil war battalion in the white army

It lasted for a few months to defend the Bolsheviks before getting defeated and some of them raped.

*defend against
Also this NFS game is just awful.

Just ask her, what she is doing in your dream.
It will be quickest way.

Dont like more stronk wymmin and a nigger shouting in your ear constantly?

American reporter Bessie Beatty estimated the total number of women serving in these gender-segregated units at 5,000 in the fall of 1917, but only the 1st Russian Women's Battalion of Death and the Perm Battalion were deployed to the front

That's my fetish. Defeating a female army and turn them into breeding whores.

Hollaback, the Gay-Straight Alliance Network, and Union for Reform Judaism signed onto an MPAC statement.
mpac.org/assets/docs/2017/FinalAnti-Muslim-Marches.pdf

Background on MPAC:
nationalreview.com/article/313257/history-mpac-andrew-c-mccarthy

EA can't do fantasy sports games anymore. They can only do simulation and their golf games are the least fucked

That's not a job.

I see Bioware's writers were reading Attack on Titan.

What are the chances the plot ends with "we can all get along once the wall is torn down!"
Don't answer that, it was a rhetorical question.

So a /biz/raeli made a crypto called niggercoin today and its being traded on a decentralized exchange for about $1 a nigger right now. Can't wait to see the news articles on people buying and selling niggers.

When you think they won't sink any lower they always find a way.

Oh shit, I've been so busy trading memecoins I forgot about E3.

Is the ship made of aliens?

And now there is a LARPing negress on stage, this shit is too much for me

EA YES

dungeon meshi dwarf expressing samefaced puzzlement.jpg

It sounds revisionist which I guess is consistent with BF1 overall. But if it's going to be a "HAH, see, look the womyn soldiers can be just as kickass stronk even STRONKER' then men!". It's absurd if it's based in our universe and history. Jesus christ, when you send women to actual war for battle, that usually means shit has gone south quick and bad. Not because they are the most lethal fighting force, but usually because your men of fighting age and condition are nearly all dead.

Where is everyone watching? Link a stream

I cannot watch the event till I get home, please tell me they are doing a ridiculous scene?

Just use livestreamer.

Lucky bastard.

stream is in the sticky

you dont wanna

Infinity.moe

So the UN and hermione watson got some dough?

WEW
E
W

Have they mentioned Trump or gamergate yet?

I'm not either. I want to play Zero no Kiseki.

I can't even watch E3 because my browser just dies.

I think im going to kill myself with alcohol tonight

Same, which is weird as I have had another google and twitch streams running in the background and never had that problem before.
Leave it to EA to fuck up something so basic.

No.

Good. They're gonna have fucking iJustine play Battlefront 2.

Make sure to change the quality from auto to something else, auto made my processor usage 100%

They hasn't receive the memo about Youtubers bubble popping, didn't they?

I will say that at least they're putting most of the shit that should have been in Battlefront 1 into Battlefront 2.

Me neither. I watched around 5 minutes and started feeling shit due to all the virtue signaling.

I can't bring myself to watch e3,the last couple were beyond shit

Still shit without galactic conquest or being able to board enemy ships.

Now do you know how I feel, I keep watching because I am a person of Hope, and my hope keeps cheating on me!

It's not just EA, it's the internet in general with how unsafe it is without having uBlock or NoScript installed. Same deal with how they bloat games with uncompressed audio/video because they think "It stops pirates"
Also I mentioned before about how E3 letting people play games before they get released is going to bite them in the ass when the final release looks NOTHING like the E3 build.

Don't you wont miss much just play vidya instead, someone will make a cringe highlight after.

Well, you see, that history is racist because it was written by old white men, so it needs to be thrown out and replaced with a new, inclusive, diverse history that respects and admires strong women of color.

…And now that I read that, I can't help but think that it might sound reasonable to them. I hope Trump bulldozes the entire education system and rebuilds it from the ground up.

Holy fuck dude, but you can play as droids in starwars battlefront 2! Not the rolling assault one, not the super battle droid, you get to play as this LEGO looking motherfucker who's exactly identical to the clone trooper but with really shitty animation.

I hate that excuse, I see corporate cocksuckers use it to defend DRM when the only people who are effect by DRM are paying customers while pirates don't have to deal with it at all.

Get angry, Ren

Trigglypuff would probably be called a body image expert.

Do you mean the ones that blow up even if they haven't received a direct hit?

I think it actually works. I'm not going to spend like 5 hours to download and install a 60gb game that has a bunch of uncompressed textures and sound files unless it's something I really, really want to play.

nice job you aspie

Yeah, doesn't work too well, now does it?

I think they have a special ability to blow up at any time. Also I was wrong, they have the super but it's not any bigger than the regular one.

Well.. it works for all the games I wouldn't have bought but would consider playing for free if I had literally nothing else to play.

Pretty much & it's not like pirates can't just remove the uncompressed video/audio & repackage it to be more light-weight. It doesn't help that internet companies still use data caps & still hold a tight monopoly over the competition.

You mean Episode 5. Hell, the correct character to use is Jango Fett, who didn't even appear until Episode 2

I'm just quoting

It's really funny how the Tekken 7 is 57.3 GB, and then fitgirl compressed it and with selective download you can get it down to 11.6 GB.
Publishers are fucking stupid.

Some places that haven't had that bullshit since the 90's now have ISP's pushing to reinstate it because "people request it".

Please clap.

please clap

We need that memeteor badly

By people I suspect he means the merchants in charge of the company?

I'm fucking trapped with an 80gb cap because it's the only fucking option in my area. I have to travel to my friends in the city to borrow their internet when ever I want a new game.

I've actually had some stupid boomers use that argument before.
They think it works like electricity.

Really? And this is from EA where they're the satan of video games?
Pathetic!
Also makes you think about the whole "E3 being open to the public" thing (And it's only day 1 of the event!)

Well that was boring. One new IP and we basically just got a title

Have yourself a webm.

Oh so that extra credits idiot isn't the only one who thinks were running out of internet?

Really? I'm surprised they didn't add a laugh track.

People would catch on unless they decided to make a Big BAZINGA video game.

Normalfags are warming up to it since that's how it works for their phones and tablets. I've met idiots who didn't realize datacaps on wired internet would mean their wifi would be datacapped too.

Need for speed bla bla bla and of course here it comes
THROUGH THE HOLLYWOOD LENS
I'm going to do something more productive, like fap and doze off for 15 minutes afterwards and hope I didn't leave the porn tab on, pulling an eichenwald.

I'm just thankful that my ISP isn't going to pull that kikery as its a local coop.

In other words making it more piss easy than normal.

is not a word

Holy moly not seen that pic before.

I can't stop laughing

I'm actually okay with this. Who's the people wasting cash just for the sake of diversity? Not me.

I don't know why they made it a video game at all! Cutscene after cutscene there's no gameplay aside from moving left or right.

Okay, your too fat and are taking up to much space.

You could see a few seconds of the controller layout on one of the screens, it had like 5-6 inputs. They managed to not use most buttons on the controller

IS FE:SoV WORTH BUYING OR NOT

Movies are easier and cheaper to program and due to casualization, people won't know the difference.

its too late for me to downgrade my 3DS

Well the stream explains it right now.
Dan Marino? Hmm, but what about Finkel, and Einhorn?

Looks like Mike Gallagher's "Please notice me movie senpai" has infected EA since they're saying Story-Telling is the future of vidya.

No. Not even buying it used is worth it.

Story telling is fine as long as it is done right. The problem is they don't know how to tell a decent story and so they fill what they create with progressive bullshit.

It might be mutual bug chasing for all we know. As in they thought they were going to get AIDS ebola cancer from each other, only to find out that both always had it in them all along. It's very inspirational actually. :^)

So, what happened in E3? everyone in the E3 thread is mad as hell.

Dubs confirm.
At the very least, someone in the E3 made a good point that I think I'll add to the Japanese lessons OC
>if EA tells you to buy their newest Madden game, just say いいえ!

I decided that such issues are not of my concern, I am angry enough, but not thanks to the job I got is actually a good one.

Story telling is a spice, it shouldn't be the main ingredient.

As long as you build the story around the gameplay and not gameplay around story.

They said they want to make it feel like a movie, its the future after all

So what did I miss in EA's E3?

NIGGERS
STRONK WOMEN
NIGGERS
WOMAN GOING "OMG I LOVE STAR WARS SO MUCH"
YOUTUBERS
CANCER

HEY LOOK, IT'S BOBBA FETT FROM EPISODE 1

You forgot the meme arrows!

LOL
archive.is/1R5BM
archive.is/YQOUe

Like I don't think there's anything wrong with the football game. Football is football and it's from the only company allowed to sell football games in the first place. It's just going to have a story and maybe it'll be better than that embarrassing basketball game.

Wait, was that an actual quote?

Yes

This is why I don't watch E3, ever. I'll keep an eye out for highlights afterwards, just so I know if anything good got announced. All I want is MMBN collection and the new Rivals of Aether character announcement

DLC
SPORTS
SPORTS
A NEW IP BY "INDIE DEVS"
SPORTS
ESPORTS
SPORTS
TEASER FOR BIOWARE'S NEXT SHITSHOW
SPORTS
STAR WARS: PLEASE FORGIVE US EDITION

Yeah. I'd like to see that happen to Trekies
HEY LOOK, IT'S CAPTAIN KIRK FROM DEEP SPACE NINE

I guess that means we don't have to play an EA game ever again.
That's something positive at least.

The only thing that's pushing me forward is the small chance that SNK's next game is announced at Sony's event or Sega unveils something

Reminder that ISPs like AT&T do the jackass move of making you pay for TV to have no data caps.

They are the only company because of a contract with the nfl, and sports franchises are eas easy money.

I already know the RoA character is being announced at E3, just not which day. But damn would I love a MMBN Collection.

Getting heil dubs while checking dubs, that's a sign.

I'm almost expecting an announcement saying "WE'RE ON SWITCH COMING SOON" in addition. That being said, Cuphead release date or fuck off.

They've been asked about that a lot but the engine it's on isn't compatible with the Switch I guess. I would be really pissed if it was a Switch port. That means porting the whole game to a new engine and that means all the new content planned for the existing versions gets massively delayed.

I still have (illegal) satellite. It's like $20 every 3 years or something for the way I get it. I'm a leaf so I can't get it legitimately here. I don't use it often, though. It doesn't even get the porno channels.

I assume you mean cuphead. I wish they would release it already and if they need a switch port which probably will happen contact wayfowrd and work on it seperate from the other platforms so it does not delay the other platforms development schedule.

Possibly. I know Game Maker Studio skipped Wii U and 3DS over Xbone, PS3, PS4 and PSVita. Not sure if they'll do the same with that GMS2 bullshit for Switch despite being slightly more powerful than the Vita. Oh God, I just remembered Game Maker Studio was the engine Undertale used, if that gets on console…

No, I mean the game I was talking about. Rivals of Aether.

I'm just going by what the dev says. He's said they can't do a Switch port right now because of the engine. That's fine with me.

Vitas not that powerful mate, games for it are just really optomized will for it and quite a few 3d bullshitting tricks are used in them it has the power of a ps2 at most, the switch is a tad more power than the ps3.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Slowpokes stay in the E3 thread, please

Hooray for [team], thank god [team] won over [team], go [team].

E3 thread devolved into dubs getting.

Please tell me these are spreading on twitter, and someone has made a jeb shoop for the cheer one.

I guess they were looking in the wrong thread.

I can't believe [team] fucked over [team], holy [swear word]!

I'm actually finding these from there.

They are actually fucking talking about historical accuracy and hoping that people will learn history from battlefield 1. Holy fuck I am mad

Congratulations [TEAM]!

Well, weren't they trying to change history for years? now they have videogames to do so.

Also, E3 thread totally devolved into a dub thread to get wishes for massacres in E3.

Indeed. And last year 8ch crashed for a bit during e3 if i recall.

I remember. Was a DDoS attack or was just the server being overwhelmed by faggots?

I think it was the latter if not both.

That or codemonkeys ace coding skills.

It was not code monkey, that much I do recall.

He's going to get cucked, garanteed.

they wanna turn games into their own Hollyjew where they'll have all the rejects from the real one making tumbler-tier fanfiction and shitting out mass produced garbage

PLEASE CLAP

They probably don't even like each other to begin with.

I wonder who are they friends with to get this sort of opportunity

That's a cute webm. Especially the little smooch smegmaking gave his god.

*dog

I said it in the other thread but holy fuck her body language during the proposal was so telling. She even hugged the fat guy right after instead of her fiance.

Somebody webm that proposal. Please.

Public proposals in general are shitty in general. It put pressure on women and the occasiona man who is proposed to by another man or a woman to not look like bitches for refusing publically. Its also hellishly embarrasing.

Someone webm that please.

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks so. Well, maybe a restaurant where they know each other for a long time and they know the other person will say yes no matter what, that's fine, but something like E3 where they met on fucking twitch, she probably only said yes just to avoid how awkward it would be if she said no.

I dislike public displays of affection in general since on some level its simply pulling that shit for the attention of others and showing off.

Tell me about it. They even treat marriages these days as a Pokemon game where you've got to catch 'em all. All shallow, no intimacy.

No modesty at all. Sure I jack off to hentai & want to lick Reimu's armpits, but I'm not stooping to their level.

You dont do that shit in public like some sociopath doing shit for attention,makes you 100× better than they are.

I'm guilty of that shit so i can't judge. Hand holding in public and kissing on the bus is about as much as I did.

clips.twitch.tv/TemperedNastyLadiesDAESuppy

Here's the clip.

Hand holding if you do not make a fuss about it is fine, kissing is a nono, unless its in front of ones house at the end of a date.

To be fair, he kissed me.

I hope you get aids

Is it true what they say that when you're past 25, you don't have good HEC as your teenage or younger self & you're not as good to pick up a new language?

Oh shit

Snap faggot

That's extreme faggotry, user.

It's not gay to like traps, therefore, it's not gay if I trap and hook up with guys.

Daily reminder that SEED will hijack any up and coming game devs and suck their soul.

????

nichegamer.com/2017/06/10/ea-reveals-seed-new-research-division/

Its the name of EA's new R&D division. I think its going to be a subsidiary that kills dev studios to pass the reputation to SEED.

I see the hivemind is still alive and well

I barely play western games anymore anyways, so I'm not worried

I fear them convincing nip devs to use the to do shit like publish and localize under them.

They could win localization auctions too.

"Fufu, ya scared?" to quote a shipgirl.

I don't think they'll try to do localization, they've commented on it before on how it didn't pull in enough money for whatever jap games they picked up

Nip games are starting to kick thiers in the ass when it comes to sales on the western front, i would not be surprised if ea teied to muscle their way in.

I think its also fine if its someone you're pretty positive is going to say yes and its at something she always wanted to go to. Like say taking her to Stonehenge if she always wanted to go there and proposing there.

How's the ESA redpill going? It's E3, isn't it?

That's not ominous at all. Freaking EA.

I'd like to see those fuckers try.

I don't. Ea is a bastard mix of american and canadian jews, I dont want them owning nips like they owned niggers.

Are there any animators here?

Like I said, I'm not an expert on the Twitter or Reddit front so I couldn't tell you.

They would also reveal their hand if they were to do that.

Found the Doom Paul image I based the Peterson image here

Teacher needs a big nose.

English accents are a sign of being a beta. British is a subtitute for one of the 4b's

virtue signalling: the webm. He was really flustered when people didn't reward him for PARTNERING with 'charities' (I didn't realise heforshe was a charity). Kind of indicative as to the only reason why they partnered with them.

He's Australian

DUP is basically a Christian UKIP as far as I understand it (which isn't very far)

So hes criminally bastardized british.

Odd timeline we live in but deus vult I suppose.

Would Holla Forums be ok with a thread about the zelda timeline? Or would it just be dismissed as cancer? I don't want to make a cancer thread, but at the same time I value Holla Forumss opinions more than the faggots anywhere else.

You are a faggot.

You are a faggot for asking. Try and if it fails it fails, if not, cool. but will devolve into shitposts because zelda

A prayer for the lost.

Thanks user!

It's ready for distribution anywhere and everywhere you can post it on. The materials are here , if you can safely of course, post just even one of the poster on twitter or any other sites, that would be a yuge help.

Mighty fine work user.

should I wait until another conference or now?

I only did a few assists here and there. Other anons did their share and then some.

Wew just look at the post meter. I think it's time for
firing up the oven for baking ready at 700
title: Now It Gets Zenny Edition
vid:youtube.com/watch?v=QuRszP1RSns

IMO might as well do it now.

I didn't realize that this thread was almost full until you mentioned it.

archive.is/bD2rQ

I was refering to all of you, if you did anything to help the effort is appreciated.

Inb4 we see the sentences become

Oh. Yeah I knew that, of course. I did, really.

When I saw #Adam West trending on twitter, I assumed the worst and didn't even bother looking into it until I was later ready.

People burn Book of Mormons everyday. How many of them go to jail?

Finally found the time to post about it. EA's entire conference was completely bland, and filled to the brim about "Let's create a story", as all of you pretty well know. But the one thing that really disappointed me was seeing the actual gameplay of the new NFS. Every single thing in the gameplay showing was down right insulting when a low budget, Hollywood star centered, game managed to do it about a decade ago…

And, be a hundred times better!

Here, cute fluffy 2hus

But it's got some good songs, what kind of nofunallowed fucks are they. In all seriousness, anything christian is ok to kick around and even threaten violence on, or depending on where you are right now, commit violence on.

It's current year, after all.

I don't really disagree story-telling is (a huge part of) the future of vidya, but they sure as hell don't know how to do it.

They have no idea of how to use gameplay to tell stories, so they just paste pieces of movies in the middle of the generic action game. Much cinema studios didn't knew how to tell stories with pictures, so they relied on actors talking non-stop and looking at the camera, coming from radio, and looked down upon mute cinema people who relied only on visuals.

Very true.

As much as I hated the
craze, I really want that shit back now. Forced narratives hurt interactivity. I'd rather players make their own stories, than be forced to sit through a dev's story.

The problem is the fucks are disingenuous, with one side of their mouth they say vidya is mature already. Vidya with a story element is not new, I mean if we want to say it in normalfaggot-ese language, something like FF7 moved units for the PS1 thanks to it's CINEMATIC commercial. I mean there were people who bought the PS1 based on that commercial alone. Even during the 16 bit era. Even in the 8bit era. There were vidya with a strong story element in them.

While with the other side they have the gall to say 'it's the future of vidya', as if it took hollyweird hacks to finally deem vidya to be worthy of being it's own medium, and imblying that the future of an interactive medium, is to be MORE of a passive non interactive one.

Pretty much nailed it on the head and agreed.

Good morning anons.

With games stories should be do, not show. Where the story moves forward because of your actions not regardless of them. But most developers don't get this, and ironically activision does of all companies. Showing not doing is one of the things that makes me dislike botw more than any other zelda, showing works when characters are showing you things in the world, but not when the narrator or game does while breaking immersion.

*referring to both sides of their mouth, while the remaining space is used for whatever washed up celebrity hack to put their dick in.

ai chan a qt

The future of story-telling in games I imagine looks more like RimWorld and some aspects of HL2's gameplay than those cutscene patchwork CYOA aberrations they are making.

A world with a particular situation set up, and virtual actors to interact with who will respond to your choices not by a script but by their simulated behavior is capable of telling not one good story, but many.

Good point. In cinema the saying is "show, don't tell". Makes sense games should be "do, don't show".

Those 2hus are dangerously 2fluffy.

But then they wouldn't be like all cinematic and shit, and Through The Lens of Hollywood!

The future of vidya is cute armpits.

FTL is probably another great example. Or Dwarf Fortress.

I cannot agree more.

twitter.com/Kosan_Takeuchi/status/873679443662745600

Since I didn't watch all of EA's conference, I'm not sure if what was said was true. I saw a tweet where someone said "Video games are now accepted at the academy awards" or something along those lines with the followup being "Yay, I can't want to have a medium judged by people who don't know or hate it!"

There are exceptions of course, but the exceptions must still follow the imersion and not make you say, "I am still playing a game". A character telling you a legend and showing you pictures can still be immersive, but thats because its not the game telling you and your character the legend, not the game. But it must also be brief when the character does it otherwise it will break immersion.

Thats basically what they said, the game in question is madden.

Aha. Something about that makes me think they saw James' AVGN video & they said "That's where your wrong kiddo"

I meant more in general, but this post has the specific parts with EA, more specifically madden.

On the surface it seems inoccuous, until further examination, at least IMO it starts to look like the old

so rather than playing a sports video game you are watching a sports game?

Does anyone have the webm of that statement by EA? Upload it to Youtube as well.

didn't that guy shit on GG, even after the clique went after him?

Yep. Also should have a press here to skip. And I can't fucking believe some studios or 'devs' believes that is now verbotten or breaks the 'narrative'. Bullfuckingshit, even Diablo2, an old game by today's standards had a 'see cinematics you've completed here' option.

Not even, you are watching some nigger struggle to go pro with his football career and something about friendship. They really couldnt shut up about the interactions between him and his friend.

Isn't that pretty much what that Football Manager game is?

I'll laugh if they turn out to be butt buddies

archive.is/V0wiW
What

Yes, and I myself prefer a 2 button skip so I dont accidentally skip something. And having a cinnematic theater is always nice, kirby 64 had such nice cinematics.

Someone tweet that they did not k ow EA values PUA's

I do remember a players vs gamers discussion earlier, but don't ask me which one is the good one.

Nevermind, street shittiers have shitty opinions and are not worth the shit on the street.

But the dude just happened to be there, while the interview was happening. Completely out of the blue, unscripted. Of course they have to talk like old friends, about the [product]. :^)

Tl'dr: players is eas way of saying they support sojus and hate gamers for rejecting sojus.

Haha man, that was a cool (((coincidence)))!

My, my, I'm not surprised.

I noticed that during their presentation that said players many times, if not trying too hard to force it in, but never once gamers. They're still following the Leigh Alexander marching orders long after she's gone

New Bread
New Bread
New Bread

New Bread
New Bread
New Bread

memeteor on E3

chek'd

suffering tomorrow

check

You're pretty good Too bad nonon a shit