It's been 2 years and a half since this

Only 2 years? Time goes by too slow.

are we being "raided" or something? what's with the sudden flood of unbelievably shit threads with one-and-done OPs?

They say time flies when you're having fun, but the reality is that time flies period and we all end up older.
It gets hard to keep track of sometimes.

Nigger where have you been the past few months? It's been going downhill for awhile now. All the Reddit cucks seem to be coming here bow

Speaking of that, what happened to GCCX threads? I noticed that they just disappeared. Did the normalfags take over and suddenly it became reddit tier?

We're blacklisted from Google, we don't do anything of note any more, the site is in a steady decline in both user and post count, 4chan is still the more well known site and attracts all sorts of Redditors still, and to top it all off the only thing 8ch is known for is GG, pedos, and cripplewheels.

Don't kid yourself into thinking there is an influx of new users shitting up the place. It's always been like this.

The sub group died and there are only about two new translated episodes a year.

Time to finally learn rune.

roger that

I still have "It's from the show" on a CD somewhere in my car. I have no regrets.

It all seems like yesterday.

I CAN'T GET THE CAP OFF

i've been trying but my internet keeps crapping out

The best place to be, is wherever the fewest people want to be.

I think you're the one fooling yourself, wouldn't know where from but this board definitely has changed during the last few months.
Besides the shit threads, just look at all the anti-piracy and anti-emulation cucks, and kike retro resellers that are walking freely now. Some time ago they'd be btfo or even rangebanned.
I'd dare say that minus the safe space policy, 4 Holla Forums is quickly turning into a less shitty place than here.

I know, but it fluctuates depending on the week. Some days it's definitely worse, like a damn filled with shit leaking diarrhea harder in some days.