Weekly Semi Anualy Retold Thread: Resurrection Evil Crash Edition

OH SNAP
THIS AGAIN!
JUST WHEN WILL IT END!?
Today. As this is the last finished Retold story Super Autist Crash has made.
Last weekend we had a magical little journey to the "Legend of Crash" Universe where the autist author ripped of "Advent Children". Apparently "Legend of Crash" is a fanfic he wrote/is writing(?) on fanfic.net(?).

ANYWAY
Today it is my curse to present you:
Legend of Crash X Crash Bandicoot Retold
Ressurection Evil Crash
atleast I like to call it thatway

FINALLY

Just what kind of autism awaits us in this story?
What the hell did he rip off this time?
Will we have a conclusion to this fucking mess?

Find it all out today and tomorrow as we explore this last finished chapter of
Crash Bandicoot Retold™

I do hope we will have a few more active anons, but I believe the autism is taking its toll on everyone.

Indeed FOR NOWhe is working on MOREalso some anons are demanding the spin offs and Tails Got Trolled

Anyway, I can't wait to play who's-who's with different universe counterparts, although I didn't have much trouble with Injustice, but I didn't know much of the characters to begin with.

I kinda like Legend Evil Crash. When I first read this shit, he made the impression this time the evil character might be somewhat competent and cunning. Also he looks cute.

can someone explain why autists just love cartoony shit like sonic & crash and whatnot. it's fucking hilarious.

Sonic is blue and spins, so that's why autistics love him. All the rest just follows afterwards. I guess Crash Bandicoot spins as well, but he isn't blue and doesn't spin as fast so he doesn't as big of an autistic following.

Bruh, please, we all know regular Evil Crash is way more handsome. He's got that dark and mysterious aura going on for him with his darker hair color, eyeliner/shadows, and hidden mystic eye

3RD PAGE IN
Advent Children had one - ONE - a single page of MS Paint tiddies. Also like half of the OCs he is using arent even his
>tfw an autistic marsupial "comic artist" has more friends than you ever will

wonderfull!
Slowly but surely the sirens of autism are luring inocent anons to their timely demise. I'll remain at 1 page per 10 minutes a little while longer.

Is that literally it? My sides. Fuck.

There were already too many characters in this fucked book. Now EVERYONE has a clone?

I read this like 3 times and still have no idea what he is ripping off.
SURELY NONE OF THIS "PLOT" WAS BORN FROM HIS OWN "CREATIVITY"

GODDAMMIT THERE ARE SIX STEPHS AT THIS POINT
JUST STOP

there are no brakes

Does he just keep furry girls in jars?

I miss when Evil Crash was Jecht instead of Sephiroth.

You know what I am afraid of? That one day the author actually get sick of this shit. Imaginge that: no new autistic adventures of evil crash and heihachi.

Oh yeah, could someone please do a "commercial" section? Gotta go for like ~20 minutes. When i return, I'll pick up speed to like 5mins per page

How can you tell?

Legend of Crash™ X Crash Bandicoot Retold™ will continue after this short commercial break

Go get some snacks, maybe a carbonated soda.

Has he finished the story yet?

Steph is my favourite character in this mess. The Team Rocket perpetual loser archetype is the only kind of character he's managed to write that isn't "edgelord". Seeing the "real" Steph cheering him on just makes if funnier that she's running around naked all the time.

Have we seen these things in the last panel before or am I right in saying "what the fuck"?

I would not be surprised if he started ripping off from his own comic book.

INTERMISSION

Enjoy the following program with best wishes from
KAZ Burgers

What the fuck?

A few pages of recap. Then we go over to the first chapter of this mess.

Its quite astounding that there are actual human beeings who are on a higher social status thans usme behind shit like this

Do take notice that despite the fact that there are 4 Crash Bandicoots running around, Super Autist is only "shading" Retold Crash.

Random thought: Since he is putting Spyro in his stories and we pretty much have a Megamix in everystory Derukui showed up, it is fair to assume that he atleast knows of the existence of the spinoffs for the GBA. I wonder if he'll ever do stories based off of those + the Mutant series.
WHY THE FUCK DO I CARE ABOUT THIS SHIT!?!?!

MORE LOW QUALTIY SCREENSHOTS
AND SOME AKU AKU FUCK YEAH

Anyway, this concludes the prologue. And you know what that means!
Its time for some
END OF THE CHAPTER
BONUS AUTISM

We begin with Chapter 1
Even though one year has passed since Advent Children, where Legend Crash supossedly got over his HARD LIFE and all the dilly dally shilly shallying, he still remains a fucking emo

Some random trivia and comments from the OC providers

Oh, I'm starting to remember this saga. The retold Crash is just basically Goku and the other Crash is FF:AC Cloud. And then some silly and actually somewhat original stuff happens when they switch universes.

I believe the most shocking thing I will ever see from this mess is that he apparently took criticism

Wait I'm confused. Is Juba dead in the LoC universe? Because in Retold she leaves to god knows where.
Should I even care?

Is that a fucking furry shark? Goddamnit why are one of those in this.

Did Picasso draw the face in the second panel?

and here we fucking are again with another OC overload.

now that you mention it. I believe someone has to dig through his Fanfiction to get that answer.

That recap confused me more than I was before.

taking over this shit after the old Talemaster died in the middle of injustice was a mistake

now pay attention because it is getting trippy

After how many years of drawing, how has he not improved at all?

first panel
is that how musculoskeletal anatomy works?

I present you - So the answer is no

Pick one.

wew.

I'm guessing he's going to crash this multiverse WITH NO SURVIVORS

my head genuinly hurts
But with this we reached the end of chapter 1.
You know the rhyme kids:
its time for the
END OF THE CHAPTER
BONUS AUTISM

This is even more fun if You've seen the Digimon comic he did
The villain's mon is called Banemon. And the heroes get in a plane. Dunno what happens next because I only saw the first chapter

ouch

You cheeky little Hothead

Wait a minute, where's the man of action with the biggest kill streak behind Crash?
Cody. I know all the names someone put an end to my life.

truly Legend Crash is only here to suffer

I'm fucking done

So has there been an explanation for this guy yet or is he still an enigma.

also somebody please make an REEEEE edit if it doesnt exist already

but he was there at the "graveservice" in the beginning and just not in the following pictures

Please stop showing that.

aww yeah Megamix

Is LoC Crash a numale.

If I am deciphering DA right, this page came out 2014. Was Emo Strife still relevant at that time?

be gratefull that I am keeping the EotC-BA relevant to Crash B

At the end of LOC:AC Legend Crash is dating Julia - and here we have him lowkey admitting that Julia is just a crutch for him and that he doesnt see her nearly as desireable as Tawna or Jubsomething

Super Autist Author actually having here somewhat of depth - of a puddle but still

Is he ever going to bang Coco in these I thought furries were degenerate

I would make a joke about him becoming self aware, but we all know that is far beyond his mental faculties.

Wait wait, is this guy art somewhat improving? Don't get me wrong, everyone still looks like a deformed potato, but at least it looks like a spit shine potato, unlike the first story

No.

Nigger Cortex again
and owner of Derukui is actually fighting with the author over who is the best ship
Obviously Megamix X Derukui, even though I preferred evil human Derukui
Also Super Autist forgetting his very own story and lore

Steph is just standing naked next to cortex in her memories, mirroring our own experience.

mhmhmh, no details for this buttocks

ha? that wasnt supposed to happen. Well whatever

Well we got two pics of that beautiful aeroplane thing so i can say it's a net gain

How do you guys manage to read this, I try but everytime I just feel absolute cringe.

And I really enjoy cringe

more low quality screenshot

after a while you just become desensitised and numb

If I may direct your attention to pannel 5, you can notice that beautyfully designed speaker on a low quality screenshot background. Truly this artist is beyond the common rabble who sully the fine arts with their visionless contributions.

And with that little excourse into the fine arts Chapter 2 ends.
And its time for the super fun
END OF THE CHAPTER
BONUS AUTISM

Chapter 3

Ah, Death Animations. I dare say they helped greatly making the Crash series successfull

Human Derukui

Oh my god they're using xhe unironically.

DUN DUN DUN DUN
DUN DUN
DUN DUN
DUN - DUN - DUN - DUUUUUUUUUNNNNN

10000 hours in paint

I missed the mask

I knew it. He ran out of Dragonball Z powerups, so he started using Dragonball Super powerups.

Didn't this come before Super, tho?

and with some furry tiddies we end Chapter 3

Need a sick beat for the
END OF THE CHAPTER
BONUS AUTISM

there are some anons. Here I felt I left was all alone in this mess

Battle of Gods movie

CHAPTER 4 of 10

Welcome to every Crash Retold thread.

Oh right, BotG.
Sometimes the autism is too much to comment on.

Godspeed, you crazy bastard.

Lost Kingdom WTF when did that fucking happen? Didnt she belive she was Cortex's spawn or some BS?

Fuck, the memories are coming back
Cortex said she was from a lost leopard kingdom or some shit like that in the First Crash Retold.

Pretty sure SSC just confused Retold Julia with Legend Julia. I think Legend Julia has a "proper" backstory just like what's mentioned in that panel.

Didn't that happened in the fanfic?

Legend Crash may have had an hard life, not be appreciated by the people he loves or be a fucking manlet that doesnt like to be fit
but he will have no part in Retoldverse degeneracy

Beautifull night we're having here. Clear Sky, you can see the fullmoon. Looks fucking great.

This is Legend Crash. There was only a single page of tiddies in LOC: Advent Children

Oh yeah, my bad.

THIS FUCKING BULLSHIT PART WITH KATE

another evil OC merely mindcontrolled, released and joined the fucking "good goys". Only Steph is left as "Evil OC" and even she isnt really evil.
evil crash did exist in Twin Sanity
In retold 2 she was flirting win N-Trance, stating how Tiny was her master but the eggthing her love interest.
haah~~ here I am getting worked up over Crash Bandicoot Retold…

Have you missed the red lightning background?

Yes? Well here is fucking more!

OH BOY CAN YOU FEEL THE TENSION?

He really didn't waste any time getting to the point of this saga.

This girl looks glazed as fuck.
Wait, who the fuck is she? Everyone else at least gets a "hey X!". Has this bitch even got a name?

I'm waiting for the day he decides to be edgy and pull a shock downer ending where all the heroes die. Eventually that will have to be the story he rips off.

Are we ready for some
ULTRA VIOLENCE?

She's obviously an spy for the Evil Bandicoots.

AW YEAH NOW GET READY TO FUCKING RUMBLE

Chapter 4, part 10. Mhmhmhmhm, what could that mean? Oh look at the time

BEHOLD: THE THEME FOR THE INCOMING BATTLE

Considering these are furries, I'm siding with Emo Crash.

Mhmhmh, the FINAL SHOWDOWN doot doot doot, doot doot doot doot doot is on!
Our "heroes" facing their perhaps greatest challenge, an army of evil alter egos led by perhaps the greatest antagonists the furrys faced.
Will they succeed in defending their world? Will evil triumph? Will the upcoming fight be as edgy as it will be cringy?
WOULD IT BE A BITCH MOVE TO SIMPLY LEAVE NOW AND CONTINUE WITH THE STORY IN ROUGHLY 20 HOURS!?

FIND OUT IN THE NEXT EPISODE OF
THIS

welp its nearly 4 am here. I'll finish this shit in … 18-20 hours?

I guess it'll be something to look forward to after the EA conference.

Are his fingers snapping or his bones?

Anyways, I've been working on drawing a fight between Legends Crash and Retold Crash. Still looks really shitty and I haven't even gotten to RC yet, but I suppose it's alright for a non-artist who hasn't drawn a body before or colored. Had to erase the feet though. They were too embarrassing.

Do have any drawfags in here? I want a pic of megamix and teagan sitting down with an user running to them with a #1 fan shirt on.

They should be on a park bench with Megamix in his spy outfit and Teagan with ice cream.

I don't know why the transformed version of Megamix looks to me like a polo shirt with a popped collar or something

Gentlemen. Only gentlemen, lets not make any delusions.

ARE YOU READY FOR THIS TO CONTINUE!?

YES

I CANT HEAR YOU

OH YES, I NEED THE AUTISM, MAN

THEN LET US BEGIN

The following is brought to you by Kaz Burgers.

For a limited time only, the 'lil Revenge with two sides of your choice.

KAZ Burgers
Enjoy good food.

LAST TIME ON CRASH BANDICOOT RETOLD

THE SHIT I AM GOING THROUGH TO ENTERTAIN A FEW AUTIST ON FRIDAY AND SATURDAY NIGHTSkill me

Finally i'm gonna clean the cringe from EA's presentation with classic autism.

ITS THE FINAL SHOWDOWN

y'all niggers better appreciate my little attempts at extra entertainment

Did you really take the time to make a recap of all the shit that you posted yesterday?
I gotta commed your dedication Talemaster.
you can rest after this is over, it's the last one after all IS IT?

I sure hope you like the red lightning

because it will keep us company

Very professional. You should do this more often.

The children were born in Retold 2.
That crossover to the Smash world happend 3 years after Retold 2.
Injustice happend 2 years after that crossover.
This shit happens 7 years after Injustice. So the kids would be around 12?

Megamix's daughter is actually pretty cute.

So this whole thing is his work? I mean the author did not steal this? Someone claimed that a bit of the shit that happens here would be "original"

filename related

Retold Evil Crash > Legend Evil Crash confirmed
Injustice Evil Crash? More like Injustice Evil TRASH

little rollcall for those who have forgotten who half of these people are

Isn't Megamix already a clone? How many layers of duplicates are there?

mh, there seem to be some techn. issues right now

End this concludes first chapter of the final showdown wich is chapter 5 of chapter 6 of the super autism

and since there can never be enough, its time for some
END OF THE CHAPTER
BONUS AUTISM

in the retoldverse atleast.
trivia:
Megamix is a bonus boss from the GBA game Crash Bandicoot The Huge Adventure. His lore is Cortex, N. Gin, Tiny and Dingodile where accidentaly fused.

alright, can post again

Who is that girl? Is that the author? It better not be the author.

I hope you have as much fun reading this as I have posting this

nah, its a random from my search for Crash related bonus autisms

That's even worse! Some girl (or someone who draws their self as a girl) has fucking Cortex as a hazubando. What the FUCK

what
the spyro crossover with the faun girls is cute
the second animation is cartoony in-character shit
the fourth picture is autismal but points for using the actual polygons from the first CB

no explanation for autism on 3 that's sure autism alright

i wonder how Talemasters one and temporary are

why yes, I have been posting her comments and arts occasionally

glad you're entertained

Am I drunk or do I see double? hehehehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehhehehehehehehehhehehehehehheh
heh

creator of Derukui gentlemen

As hilariously random it is, that head shot feels far too dark for this. Specially how casual everyone acts about it. Truly the heroes we deserve.

am I glad to have his DA open while posting this, all these delicious extras

have my window open and I can loudly hear how someone is getting laid
Wow he makes her scream.
And here I am, 28 and never even hugged a girl little angelic sisters dont count

How do you know they are not being murdered, it sometimes sounds the same. You should call the police just to make sure.

Why would you make a reverse function for a device meant to drain your opponents energy?

kinda feel for Legend Evil Crash here.
Oh and a concept I didnt know yet, "Quintessence"

(checked)
sadly the police here is to busy hunting those evil hate speech posters

and this concludes Chapter 6, Return of the Crash

*insert catchy tune*
its time for the
END OF THE CHAPTER
BONUS AUTISM

as a fail safe or method to get rid of your pawns once they outlive their purpose/usefullness?

wew
chapter 7 begins with even more bullshit happening, so much that even super autist cant explain it.

also sad confirmation for something I was afraid of would happen. He may be working on a spin off, but I guess this is it for Retold.

also

oh spyro, u so silly

I will always believe in you Legend Evil Crash!!!
Also I mentioned it already a few time but look: We have 4 Crashes going around and super autist is only "shading" one of them

That's how you know he's the important one.

Megamix is a cool guy

a-atleast we still have our red lightning bg

Poor Evil Legend Crash…
I hope he has a trick up his sleeve

Our heroes, everybody.

HE FUCKING DOES

well that's a pretty rare fetish

CHRIST
With this… this… we end chapter 7.

While this page alone is something truly special, I wont stop my tradition of
END OF THE CHAPTER
BONUS AUTISM

I believe these yellow little specks are the good goys

Thread theme.

But they're the same person, user.
:^)

and Legend Crash is bringing the heat

where did Legend Crash's wings go?

Man that reveal actually pissed me off as both a christian and an SMT fan.

I don't know about Evil Crash, but if someone talked something like Super Bandicoot Lv.4 up to me and it looked like that, I would die of laughter.

this bullshit is happening

The right way to experience these threads is to have whole crash bandicoot soundtracks playing while reading

Derukui owner also fed up

I dont mind power of friendship/teamwork, when its actual teamwork instead of random powerup or bullshittery

this user knows his shit

With the appearance of SUPER SA—BANDICOOT GOD ends chapter 8

You know what that means!
its time for some
END OF THE CHAPTER
BONUS AUTISM

This actually made me a bit sad. I suppose all good things must come to an end eventually.

I can't believe CrashAngemon became an actual thing
:^)
Also nice satan-quads

3 AM and I am suffering. Really make you question your lifechoices.
Oh well, we are at chapter 9.
ONLY 2 MORE TO GO

Nice to know that having a bleeding hole in your head doesn't keep you from munching down on on a snack.

oh shit so that's what jesus meant when he said satan could appear as an angel of light

(thanks satan)

fucker even made bullshit like this

Legend Crash once again proves to be based

Why aren't the crashes fusing

Fuck off. She left in like the second comic.
Can we get clarification if she's dead or not?

2 questions: Where can I read the rest, and how many hours will I spend reading these

BRAVO, SUPER SAIYAN CRASH
This would probably be cool on something with characters I actually cared for and if it was all of them going to fight the big bad guy in a team effort rather than a powered up MC.

I thought this is the last one he made

Super Bandicoot Satan randomly renamed to Hades. Same shit happened in Injustice with Deathslade and Deathstrike.

I FUCKING FEEL YA LEGEND EVIL CRASH

Last one finished user. To my knowledge there is still a few still ongoing.

Is that a Necron Flayed One

It is, I'm just bullshitting you. But it could be a very real possibility

He's still going?

Hes done with crash for now

Does that mean Legend Evil Crash did nothing wrong.

Bet you anything that in another issue, both Crashes will fuse with each other to copy SSJB Vegito.

HOW FUCKING DARE YOU HURT THAT SPECIAL LITTLE MARSUPIAL

in half a year when its time for the next dump

its the last of Retold
He has several Spinoffs and his current project is called "7 Antros". Also he mentioned at the end of this story that he is dropping Retold…

Well then only 1 thing to do then
Pick up where he left off

Who is going to sacrifice himself for that kind of endeavour?

I coulden't even begin to fathom were to go from here, aside from Tournament of Power nonsense with like twelve crashes.

I feel like i have a brain aneurysm from reading all this

Easy, new crash setting set in the far future in a Dark millenium

So is Legends Crash canonically stronger than Retold Crash? Retold Crash might be Super Bandicoot God, but he couldn't of done that without everyone else lending their power to him. Legends Crash can get to Super Bandicoot 4 without any assistance.

fucking piece of shit site let me post

typical tbh

plop

with that sound of Evil Crash returning, we end chapter 9.

Aww yeee, time for some
END OF THE CHAPTER
BONUS AUTISM

fucking saved

Oh shit

FINAL CHAPTER
FINAL CHAPTER
FINAL CHAPTER
FINAL CHAPTER
FINAL CHAPTER
FINAL CHAPTER
FINAL CHAPTER
FINAL CHAPTER
FINAL CHAPTER
FINAL CHAPTER
FINAL CHAPTER
FINAL CHAPTER
FINAL CHAPTER
FINAL CHAPTER
FINAL CHAPTER
FINAL CHAPTER
FINAL CHAPTER
FINAL CHAPTER
FINAL CHAPTER
FINAL CHAPTER

What's up with the last one? Why is he so freaked out like he's made some mistake?

did he died

I know he fucking stole this part but Evil Crash gets 1000 points for that one

Because he has, because Shooting evil crash into the sun won't destroy him but rather power him up
He doesn't realise this but his self consistence does
But with Evil crash going into the sun and mixing with it's power it creates a massive warp in space as such starting Crash 40000: An age of unending cringe

No, I'm talking about the bonus autism.

Yes this is loss

goddamn

you know it

yeah I'm just dumping the epilogue, no point in that whole "slow and steady" thing

:(

I know this is pissing into an ocean of piss but this panel placement is fucking confusing

FIN

its done. Its over. After what felt like 1000 years of suffering… its finaly over

Was it ever explained why Retold Julia has bigger tits then legend Julia?

also are we doing the spin-offs now

CRASH BANDICOOT RETOLD was brought to you by ==KAZ Burgers==

KAZ Burgers
Its good food.

Gee I fucking wonder.

You better come back when the new arc is posted or there will be some extreme bullying. You're my favorite talemaster, so please come back.

Motherhood?

YOU FOOLS

So why did he decide to stop the Retold series?

What's this?

Eh it's A reason I guess.

i can finally die
Has tails gets trolled continued?

Oh shit

Thank you Talemaster the III, you ware truly the best and I hope to see you again in half a year

I TOLD YOU TO STOP

Thats it. THATS IT.
THATS FUCKING IT

I hope you enjoyed Crash Bandicoot Retold™, my little BONUS AUTISM takes and the little extra entertainments. It was fun wasting two weekends and a few hours in the week to complete Injustice.

SEE YA SPACECOWBOYS

BUT IT TO LATE FOR THAT, MY TRANSFORMATION IS COMPLETE

Hey, the Crash's thumbs are backwards?

Thank you friend.
Till we see you again with more autism.

there aint gonna be a new arc. Retold is finished, Super Autist Crash is dropping it.

He seems to be bored. Check one of the "Trivia" posts.

I am 20% sure it has

What's this, Crash Rebirth?

What about 7 Anthros?

I AM NOW ONE WITH AUTISM, AND NOW YOU ALL DIE

BEHOLD

STOP THIS THING

At the Prologue stage. The final page of LOCxCBR has been posted 21st of May

Dont have Tales Got Trolled
perhaps it would be better to have another talemaster spin that yarn, Yuropoor timezones and shit Its fucking ~4:30 am

I'm confused.

It's 5:23 here in spurdoland

Is that Tenshinhan witha a T instead of a third eye

Why do I bother coming back to these threads?

I have come across some rather startling and disturbing information.

NOT AFRAID, PREHAPS ILL SHOW YOU MY TRUE FORM
ANTHROYIFF!!
ACTIVATE!
PREPARE TO DIEEEEEE

That's right Holla Forums, the life of our favorite feline is a mere hoax created by Juba "Jew" Jaguar.

forgot my pic

The autism in these threads is contagoius

They not only deceived her when it came to her background, but they were audacious enough to even claim Crash saved her.

We memed too hard and now we are all slowly becoming SSC

WAIT
Ya know what would be cool? If there was a villian like Yoshiteru Ashikaga in the CR universe bu-
Oh god, run while you faggots still can! It's too late for me….

I take your silence as evidence of how awestruck we all are of these facts.

Juba Jew is the true puppetmaster of the series, pulling all the strings and discrediting poor Cortex, who did nothing wrong whatsoever.

I BROUGHT YOU THIS AUTISM, AND NOW I WILL TAKE IT AWAY, YOU HEEDED NOT MY WARININGS
BUTHOLE BANDICOOTBEAMBREAKER

YOU'RE POWERS ARE OF NO USE BUTTHOLE BANDICOOT

FUCK

TURN AWAY NOW OR FACE YOUR ARCH NEMESIS AND HIS MIGHTY MEMBER
I'm getting a bit punchy now. I should get some sleep.

NO, HOW COULD HAVE A SUPER POWERED FOE APPEAR AND BE SO MUCH STRONGER, ONLY A 2 PANEL ASSPULL WILL SAVE ME NOW!!

OF COURSE, I HAVE TO REACH.
ANTHROYIFF2

it as said.

Better question: WHO IS GONNA BE POSTING TAILS GOT TROLLED?

This is a far better summary of Crash Retold than the actual summary.

heh

It's because Retold is a gag manga, and Legend is a serious manga. (e.g., the Retold girls being aware that they routinely get kidnapped and stripped naked)