Is Holla Forums right? Are video gamers reactionary?

archive.is/v2VWH
Is Holla Forums right? Are video gamers reactionary?

In specific, do you think there's any correlation between enjoying video games (and breaking that down, enjoying a specific genre of video game) and politics? Do politics matter in a video game, and is it ok to deny buying a video game over politics, be it politics within the game or surrounding the creation of a game? And lastly, of political games, what ones do you think do politics well?

no

No, however, since video games are skill based and therefore vertically oriented they work within a framework that has been branded "right wing" by the degenerated kikes who run the media.

When has Holla Forums ever been right about anything ever?

Pretty much everyone here hates the status quo tho and just want good videogames. Maybe stop using words you dont understand or stop projecting your fears of conservatives on a videogame board?

I mean, come on.

Reminder that true Holla Forums has never been tried before.

First of all, lol at the manchildren. Anyways if you want a game with good politics look at Mother Three. It shows how capitalism affects a society and how family bonds transcend genetics. Another good game is Undertale (inb4 reactionaries sperg out), its a charming game that has subtle values of leftism in it. Less than Mother three unfortunately but they re present largely in social interactions. And if you're hard into right wing values… Well play Wolfenstein and tell me how that turns out.

Games are vastly improved by leftist ideals such as free software open source and freedom of information. These are values many here hold and only need to admit.

And I look forward to Fry Cry Five.

You have to actually have campaigns to stop buying a product because specific political beliefs to be reactionary in a way you describe?

This is now a redpill thread.

HEIL HITLER

Are they ever right?

Gee, this and OP does read like a Hegelian set up at all!

Fuck off, Holla Forums.

inb4 replies from a bunch of people who've never visited Holla Forums and yet still think they know enough to comment. Including OP, because there are a ton of gamers there, and none of them like Zoe or Anita.

The massive wealth inequality, perhaps?

But no, gamers as a whole don't have one particular political view any more than movie buffs do, and I can't recall Holla Forums as a whole ever saying that all or even most gamers were reactionary.

What's wrong with being reactionary? I don't want politics shoved into my games. I'm sick and tired of Muslims, blacks, trannies and faggots being shoved into every main stream game nowadays. Hell I'm a faggot myself but I'm still getting(U+200B was here) sick of them forcing faggot characters into everything.

Hot damn potato. I really triggered the reactionaries here. It doesn't need to be like this you know. Do you like free games? Mods? Fan games? Community efforts? Fun? All of these are leftist ideals at work, albiet in a primitive stage. I suggest you brush up your reading, you have plenty of work to do, but you're on the path forward.

Sounds like SJWs complaining about games having too many white cis males. Tokenism is pretty shit, but if you don't like their games, don't buy them.

The fuck do those have to do with leftist ideals? Some of 1f550b's images are useful but he forgot to sage

Oh well I guess

Great argument faggot, now fuck off back to your shit board.

Your fault for asking if Holla Forums is right and writing like a pretentious faggot.

I don't. Doesn't change the fact it's forcing itself into everything nowadays. They also shit up existing franchises by throwing in this cancer into them.

Name me a single good free game. Also free games have been ruining gaming, just look at what mobile gaming has done.
Autism more then liberalismthough I guess the two are connected so you might be right ;^)
Again autism
Always becomes cancerus
Yeah because fun is a liberal only value. Also most games that have liberal ideals are some of the most non-fun games you could possibly play.

Pic related, newfag.

Stop being disingenuous. The reasons you don't like those things are exactly the same as their reasons.

You wish.

And that's all for now, folks.

HEIL HITLER

Right. Also most of those games are shit and some aren't even games at all.

There's still good free games on the list, faggot. Also, it's not really free if you have to pay for certain things.

They're still free. Most of those games you can do everything without paying but just 10x slower. Majority of free games are cancer and have helped shit up gaming.

I bet you're one of those lefty scum who support communism because muh

How new are you?

None of the Holla Forumss are ever right and people play games to escape the bullshit of the real world.

Well what can I say, when you use the logic of a commie you sound like a commie. :^)

Nigger, they don't even correctly identify the cause of it for fuck's sake.

meant for

Yes user, disagreeing with you means I'm using commie logic. And even if F2P games count as free, they're not fully free as in free beer thanks to microtransactions.
Commies thought Bernie Sanders' healthcare was free

Is this thread still alive even now? Why?